Bi by the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a lot to take in. Even after already cumming twice that day, I felt like a gust of wind would set me off.

"You know, I'm feeling a little hot and squishy here," she said, sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. "I really want your cock inside me."

"I need to cool off a bit," I confessed to her. "After your little story, I'd cum right away."

"How about you give my toes one more going over? Then I want try out that shower massager your wife raved about."

Taking my time, I licked and sucked each of her delectable toes.

Nancy got up and led me to the shower.

"Step inside," she ordered.

She turned on the water. Once it warmed up, she sat down on the ledge with her legs spread in the air.

"Hold them up for me," she said, with a wiggle of her toes.

Grasping an ankle in each hand, I started licking the soles of her feet.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed as she aimed the hand held shower head at her pussy. "Anna was right, this is nice."

She kept trying different settings until she found THE one.

"Fuck...Fuck...This is it..." she moaned.

Her toes curled as her orgasm surged through her body.

"I want one of those," she exclaimed after catching her breath.

She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. It felt fantastic. In a matter of a few seconds, I could feel myself coming to a boil.

"Nancy I'm going to cum," I warned her, not wanting her to stop.

"I think you're right," she said, taking my cock from between her lips. "I think you should wait....Save it for later...I've got an idea."

She gave the head of my cock one last kiss, before getting up and going over to the shower controls.

"Sit," she instructed.

I knew what was coming, but I was powerless to stop her, so I sat down.

"Spread 'em." She ordered pointing the shower head at me.

I did as I was told. As soon as my legs parted, she unleashed a torrent of icy cold water on my cock, balls and stomach. The shock of the cold reminded me of our early morning dip in the lake.

Once again, the cold water took the starch right out of my cock.

"Let's go see what Don and Anna are up to," she said, stepping out of the shower.

"I figured you two took a nap," Anna said from the living room couch. "I was about to send out a search party."

"No we got to talking and lost track of time."

"Just talking?" Anna asked.

"Well maybe a little sex. You're right, that shower head is amazing. Ray's tongue isn't too bad either."

"Yes he does have his moments," Anna laughed and blew me a kiss.

"What did you do with my husband?"

"I sucked his cock for a while and he ate my pussy. I let him fuck my tits for a while and he watched me cum by humping a pillow...he'd never seen a girl do that before."

"That sounds fun, but I meant, where is he at?"

"He's outside trying to get the grill to work. Ray was just about to make you and me some drinks, then he'll take Don out a beer and help him. Did you want him to deliver a message?"

I took the hint and put together a couple of Manhattans for the ladies.

As I handed Anna her drink, she pulled my face towards hers and planted a slow wet kiss on my lips. Nancy did the same as I handed her, hers.

"Any message?" I asked her after our mouths parted.

"Yes," she said, grabbing my semi hard cock. "Tell him this..."

She leaned forward, licked the tip, parted her lips and took me in her mouth.

"Oh and tell him this for me," Anna said, moving beside Nancy. Her tongue darted out and lapped my balls.

"Got it?" Nancy asked. "Or do we have to tell you again?"

"Better tell me again."

This time Anna took my cock in her mouth while Nancy gave my balls a tongue bath.

"Now don't forget," Anna said as I walked outside with a beer in each hand and my erection pointing the way.

"Beer?" I asked as I walked up on Don who was sitting nude, amongst the mess he'd made of the grill.

Standing beside him, I surveyed the mass of parts he'd laid out on the ground.

"Is the patient going to make it?" I asked.

Looking down at him, I realized my half hard cock was eye level and pointing straight at him.

"Sorry, man." I apologized as I turned so it wasn't right in his face.

"After everything that's gone on today...." His voice trailed off.

"You okay with everything?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"No one is more surprised than me," he started. "Until this morning, I'd never seen another guy hard, much less touch a dick that wasn't mine or sucking one."

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "I'd thought about it and if I'm being honest, always told myself that if I had the opportunity to explore, I'd take it."

"Same here. It feels weird to admit, but I kind of like it."

"Me too," I told him. "Since we're on the same page, stand up, I have a message for you from the girls."

He stood in front of me, this time his semi hard cock pointing towards my face. I took a moment to look at it. It was circumcised about the same length as mine, but a little thinner with a big mushroom head flaring out. As his cock got harder in front of me, a drop of precum formed on the tip. Trying not to over think the situation, I stuck the tip of my tongue out and caught it, before circling it around the head. Slowly I let more of it in my mouth, until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I reached up and cupped his balls with my left hand as I wrapped my right around the shaft and stroked him in time with my mouth.

"That was from Nancy," I said as I took his cock out of my mouth. "This is from Anna."

I stroked his cock in long slow motions, while I licked and sucked on his balls. I took one in my mouth, then the other, before sucking him again. His hips started thrusting his cock deeper in my mouth. It was a depth and rhythm I could handle so I kept licking and sucking him as he slowly fucked my mouth.

"It's nice to see our husbands getting along," Nancy said to Anna.

Nancy knelt down next to me and we passed Don's cock back and forth for a few minutes before she pushed me away and took over. Anna laid down in front of me, propped up on her elbows with her legs spread. I leaned down to lick her pussy.

"No," she said, pulling me towards her. "Watching you has me wet enough. I want your cock inside me, now."

I plunged my cock into her pussy in one stroke. Her hands grabbed my ass and held me deep inside her. I could feel her gyrate her hips under me, grinding her plump clit against my body. Moving my head and hand down, I started squeezing her left boob while I sucked and bit her nipple.

"Oh...That's it!" she exclaimed, grinding against me harder.

Anna and I ground our bodies together as Nancy, on all fours leaned over and started kissing Anna and me. She moaned into our mouths as Don drove his cock into her from behind. Nancy glued her mouth to Anna's right nipple while I pulled and pinched the left.

"Cumming," Anna announced.

I could feel her pussy clench my cock and gushing her juices onto my balls and she shook under me. Once her spasms subsided, I rose to my knees and placed her legs on my shoulders.

From my new vantage point, I could see that Anna was kissing Nancy, had one arm reaching under her and was playing with her clit, touching Don's cock as it entered his wife's pussy and playing with his balls.

"Yeah, just like that," Nancy broke their kiss to tell Anna.

With a deep groan, Nancy started to climax. Don and her flesh smacked together as she drove her ass back against him as hard as he was thrusting into her. Don groaned, pulled Nancy's body back against hers and filled her pussy with cum.

"I want to taste," Anna said as I drove my cock into her pussy, desperate to cum.

Nancy uncoupled from Don and quickly squatted until her pussy was just a couple of inched from Anna's face. I watched her stomach tighten, she bore down a bit and a mix of Don's cum and her pussy juices dropped into Anna's mouth.

That was so hot, I could feel my orgasm building, but I just couldn't quite get over the edge. Nancy moved her pussy a little lower, just enough so Anna had to reach out and touch her lips and clit with the tip of her tongue.

I was so close to cumming.

"Nancy," Anne said pulling back from her friends pussy. "While you're there, I want you to do something for me....."

It took a second to figure out what Anna was going to ask her. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. We'd experimented with it before....

I could hold back, I pulled my cock out of Anna and sprayed cum over her stomach and boobs. I even got some on Nancy.

12