Bi by the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
More vacation fun.
4.6k words
4.76
21.7k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers

Hi! It's Anna here.

Sorry folks, you're stuck with me as your humble narrator on this chapter.

Now as I remember, my dear hubby left off with him ejaculating...wait who am I kidding?

When it comes to sex, I don't talk like that. Let's go with; Ray sprayed both Nancy and me with quite an awe-inspiring load of cum. While I was busy eating an equally impressive amount of Don's from Nancy's pussy.

Yeah I like that better.

At the end of the chapter, Ray wrote that I was about to ask Nancy to do something for me. I'm sure some of you guessed, I was working up the nerve to ask Nancy to give me a golden shower. I agree, it's kind of a twisted request. I'm not sure what it is about water sports I like, but it's one of my bigger turn ons.

Now I do realize that it's not everyone's cup of pee....Ha, see what I did there? And it's not the only thing this part of our story is about. I promise you, if you aren't into it, I probably won't get to it until the last third of the story and I'll give you plenty of warning before it happens.

Anyway....

We were all pretty worn out after that last little session together. The rest of the evening was, by mutual decision uneventful. Don and I cooked dinner, we ate, Ray and Nancy cleaned up. We all watched a movie and headed off to our separate rooms and went to bed.

At first light, Ray was up and out the door for a bicycle ride. I know he did his best to leave quietly, but I woke up none the less.

Once awake, memories of the previous day and days past, started running through my mind and there was no going back to sleep.

For all the sexual bluster and bravado I can sometimes project, my reality was, before playing with Don, I'd only been with three men in my entire life.

I'd been with two other guys before Ray. The first was the guy I lost my virginity to. He seemed to enjoy it. The second was my college boyfriend who told me that foreplay was for freaks, the first and only time I tried to take his cock in my mouth and his cock in my pussy should have been all I needed.

So I was pretty much a blank slate when I met Ray.

I promise, I'll wrap this up pretty quickly here....

Ray's openness to sex opened up a whole new world for me.....

Thinking about our second date, was what got me going that morning.

We'd been to dinner. I knew I was going to sleep with him that night. Wanting to be far bolder and more daring than I really was, I went without panties under my skirt.

The original plan was dinner and a movie. We were back in the car headed towards the cinema when I mustered up the courage to tell him what I really wanted to do.

"If you don't mind," I started. "I don't really want to sit through a movie tonight."

"Okay," he answered, sounding a little disappointed, but not whiny. "Do you want me to take you home?"

"No," I told him, taking his right hand and placing it between my legs. "I want you to take me to your place."

My pussy was almost embarrassingly wet. With the lightest of touches, he gently traced his fingers up and down, swirling them at the top, just over my clit.

"I can't," he told me. "I have roommates."

"Are...you...embarrassed of...me?" I stammered.

God his fingers felt so good.

"No, of them," he assured me. "They're horrible."

His eyes never left the road as he continued to drive and massage between my spread legs. Each time he reached my clit, he would rub soft circles before continuing. I moaned as his finger parted my lips and slid inside me.

I'd never been as turned on as I was right then. The man played with my pussy better than I did!

"I've got an idea," he told me.

"Yes," I moaned.

The moan wasn't about him having an idea, I was so close to cumming I was about to lose my mind.

"Please...don't...stop," I pleaded.

He started rubbing my clit with a little more pressure and a touch quicker pace. It was incredible. My pussy started to contract, my clit started to throb as flashes of pleasure shot through my body.

"You're making me cu..." was all I could get out as I writhed on the passenger seat of his car.

Okay, "writhed" might be making it sound a little sexier than I am sure I looked. I saw my father land a six pound trout once; I know I'm sure I looked a lot like that fish did.

But you know what? At that moment, I didn't care that I was flopping around like a fish while a guy I hardly knew got me off, in his car...next to a city bus.

Yep I had an audience. But it didn't matter, that orgasm, by his hand was the most fantastic thing I'd ever felt!

We drove a little further. Collecting my thoughts I saw we were pulling in to the Imperial Hotel.

Once there, Ray got out and went inside, returning in a few minutes with a room key.

"You sure about this?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

Hand in hand we walked in and went to the elevators. We were alone in the lift and I was feeling bold again. With our backs to the wall, I dropped his hand, reached over and started massaging his cock through his pants. Feeling him getting hard in my hand, in public no less, was a huge turn on.

Once in the room, we kissed for a few minutes before he sat me down on the edge of the bed. Kneeling between my legs, he hiked up my skirt and started planting soft kissing on my inner thighs, each one higher than the last.

'Is he going to...?' My mind questioned.

"Oh God Yes!" I moaned as his tongue parted my pussy.

I'd read about it. I'd had friends tell me about it. I'd seen being done on the internet. But none of that prepared me for how incredible it would feel the first time someone went down on me.

His tongue slowly and gently slid up and down my pussy. He would pause and place feather light dabs on my clit. My back arched when he wrapped his lips around my swollen clit and sucked on it.

"Yeah, right there," I panted.

He kept sucking my clit...soooo good. I was so close to cumming. I went over the edge as he slid his finger inside of me. My pussy clamped his finger as I ground against his face. It was mind blowing.

Ray continued to kiss around my pussy as I came down from my orgasmic high. I sat up as he stood in front of me and pulled his face in for a kiss. I didn't think about and as I kissed him I didn't care that his mouth was covered in my juices. Right then, it was wildly erotic and I have to admit, I taste pretty good.

We pulled our mouths apart and Ray stood in front of me. His hard cock was straining against his pants. I was slightly surprised as I unbuttoned his pants to have his hard cock come springing out. I was expecting underwear, but as I found out later, the man hated underwear.

I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked his cock. It was the first time I'd actually held one other than to guide it back into me while one of my ex's hammered away between my legs. I loved how it was hard and soft at the same time. The way the skin slid back and forth. A clear drop formed at the tip. I hesitantly leaned forward and licked it off. It wasn't too bad, so I licked it again. The head of his penis felt good against my tongue. I was nervous about taking the next step, but I wanted the experience as much as I wanted to please him, so I opened my mouth and slid his length past my lips.

"Ouch," he said, jerking away from me.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," he assured me. "Easy with the teeth, just go slow."

Brave boy, letting me have another shot at it.

I licked the head a few times, because I really liked that and the moans he made each time my tongue swiped on his cock, he seemed to like it too. Mustering the courage to get back on that horse, took him in my mouth once again. Not sure of what to do, I wrapped my lips around it and started to bob my head back and forth. At one point I rolled my tongue under the head before going back down. He moaned. So I did it again. Once I got his cock nice and wet, I called upon knowledge gained from my late night porn sessions. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started sliding it in time with my mouth. He moaned some more. I was able to get into a rhythm. My hand kept me from gagging because I took too much of his hard cock in my mouth and he seemed to really like the way I would drag my fingers across the head when I needed to take a breather.

"That feels so good," he told me as he held my head.

I kept the pace up. His hands holding but not grabbing my head felt sexy to me. Pleasuring him was really turning me on.

"Anna," he croaked. "I'm going to cum."

Hand to God, I swear I had no idea that his announcement was meant as a warning, not a compliment and kept going. In the heat of the moment, it never crossed my mind that when guys have an orgasm, cum shoots out of their cock, right to the back of your throat, making you cough and gag, like his did.

I mean I knew, but it just didn't dawn on me...I wasn't totally naïve.

But hey, I was a trooper. Through all the coughing, I swallowed everything that wasn't dripping out of my mouth and as soon as my hacking was brought under control, Ray did kiss me.

I was proud of myself; I'd sucked a guy off.

Soooo, thoughts of that night of firsts had me awake, with a wet pussy and swollen clit. Wetting my thumb and forefinger, I reached down and gently started pinching and pulling on it. While it felt good, it just wasn't cutting it for me that morning. After a few minutes, I gave up, decided to get my ass out of bed and get some coffee in me.

I paused at the bedroom door, debating whether I should get dressed or stay nude. While I wasn't the diehard nudist Ray was, there were just some times that I felt like being naked. Maybe it was my case of the hornies doing my thinking for me, but I just didn't want to wear any clothes.

A small sense of relief came over me as I saw Nancy sitting at the kitchen table, coffee in hand and as naked as I was.

"Good morning Sunshine," she smiled, handing me a cup of coffee. "You're up early."

"Ray woke me up as he was leaving and I couldn't get back to sleep," I said, sitting down at the table. "Is Don still asleep?"

"No, surprisingly he was up early and is at the lake fishing."

Before I could register what she was doing, Nancy leaned over and planted a kiss on my mouth.

"Your good morning kiss," she told me. "The boys each got one from me before they left and if all of this is going to work, we have to keep things even."

"So it was an obligatory good morning kiss," I joked.

She leaned over again and pressed her lips against mine. This time it was softer and slower. I opened my lips and let her tongue snake its way into my mouth. Her lips were so soft. My entire mouth tingled as our tongues wrestled together, first in mine then in hers. Her right hand cupped my breast. My nipple became hard under her touch. I gasped as she pinched and twisted.

"That one was because I wanted to," she said as our lips parted.

"I could get used to that," I told her. "You are a great kisser."

"That's what the boys said when they left this morning."

A twinge of pleasure shot through my pussy when she said that. With everything that had happened over that last twenty four hours, the most surprising was how much I loved watching Nancy and Ray together. I don't think I could ever become the type of woman who brought other girls home for her husband to fuck, but at that point who could say?

"If I was a guy, I'd be sitting here with a boner right now," I told her.

"The boys had them when they left this morning," she laughed. "Like you said, I'm a good kisser."

"Yes you are," I agreed.

"You want to do it some more?" she asked.

"Are you asking me if I want to make out with you? Is that the kind of girl you think I am?"

"Yes, you're kind of pretty and it will be a couple hours before my parents get home."

"Well since you put it that way," I told her. "But over the bra only."

"You're going to have to put one on then," she joked back.

"Oh yeah," I said running my hands over my naked boobs. "I guess you can do whatever you want to me then."

I'll admit to a little trepidation as she took my hand and led me to the living room.

"I'm not sure about this," I said. "The four of us playing was one thing. I know it sounds weird, but this feels like cheating on our husbands."

"That doesn't sound too weird," she turned to face me, her face a few inches from mine. "I asked the guys the same thing earlier."

"What did you say?"

"I asked if they were expecting us to just hang out and play cards or if they were okay with us having hot, wet lesbian sex while they were out having their fun."

"And?"

"Don said he wanted details and Ray wants pictures."

Good enough for me!

I pulled her face towards mine, our lips met in a passionate kiss.

It was so different than kissing a guy. Her lips were soft and full, her tongue wet and urgent. Our bodies pressed together, I loved how her breasts felt against mine, our hard nipples rubbing together. My legs parted as her leg slid between them, my hips automatically started rocking my pussy, grinding my clit on to her smooth limb. Her kisses eased from my mouth to my neck.

My pussy ground harder on her leg.

The tip of her tongue touched and then licked my earlobe.

I moaned as I started humping her faster.

Her wet tongue went into my ear. That was it!

"I'm going to cum," I whispered to her as my knees went weak.

"Not yet," she whispered back in my now wet ear as she pulled her leg from my pussy. "You're going to have to wait."

I was so close.

Taking the lead, I turned Nancy around and with a gentle push, had her face down on the couch. I straddled her, being careful not to rest my aching pussy on one of her legs knowing I wouldn't be able to stop myself from grinding my sodden pussy against it until I came.

Starting with her ears, I licked and nibbled at her lobes. Moving down a bit, judging by her moans, I found she had a horny spot on the right side of her neck. I spent some time there. Kissing it, flicking my tongue over it and lapping at it like an ice cream cone. Each new lick, drew deeper and more frequent moans from my friend. She also seemed to love when I slowly dragged my boobs and tongue down her back. She squirmed and moaned as I lightly ran my tongue over her soft skin. Continuing, I kissed and licked her incredibly perfect butt.

Untangling myself from her, I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her to her knees. I had her spread her knees apart as far as she could, while still staying on the couch.

While one would think it true, but it was a sight to behold. Her smooth pussy was glistening with her juices and her hairless, puckered (God! I wish there were better words for this part of the body) asshole was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

I honestly couldn't take my eyes off of her backside.

"Uh, what are you doing back there?" she asked.

"I'm admiring your butthole, if you must know."

"You are a strange person," she laughed. "Now will you do something or let me lay back down? I'm feeling a little out in the air here."

"You mean like this?" I asked as I ran my tongue from her clit, up through her pussy lips before plunging it into her butt.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed.

I rimmed her a few times before moving back downwards to her pussy. I slid my tongue as deep as I could inside her, loving the taste, before flicking it over the tip of her clit. Bringing my hand up, I concentrated on her clit while I eased my index and middle finger into her anus.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out.

Fucking her ass hard and deep with my fingers while sucking on her clit was exactly what she needed to push her over the edge. Her body tensed up as he pussy started gushing all over my face.

"Thank you," she said meekly. "That was incredible."

Rolling her now sweaty body over, she pulled my face to hers and thanked me again with a deep, wet, sloppy kiss.

"I want to get you off, Anna," she told me. "But I need a break and some fresh air first."

Putting aside the complaints from my aching pussy and throbbing clit, I agreed with her that a break would be nice.

(For those not into water sports, here is your warning! I'll let you know when it's safe to read again.)

Stopping off in the kitchen we grabbed some water bottles and hand in hand we made our way out to the back patio. I plopped down on one of the chaise lounges with my legs spread, just in case Nancy felt the need to launch a surprise attack. One plus was the late morning sun and slight breeze felt nice on my pussy.

Nancy drank about half of her bottle of water then poured the remainder over her head, letting the cool liquid cascade over her shoulders and breasts as it travelled down her tan skin.

Once again, it might have been the hornies doing my thinking for me, but it looked really sexy.

The breeze was cool enough that it made her already hard nipples pucker and protrude even more.

I wanted them in my mouth.

Running my hand down my breasts and stomach, I started pinching and pulling on my clit while I watched her.

Nancy stood for a moment at the end of the chaise watching me. With a seductive smile, she knelt down between my legs and licked my fingers as I stroked my clit. Reaching up, she pulled my hand away and clamped my swollen nub between her lips and started gently sucking on it.

"MMMM that feels good," I purred to her.

Pinching it between her thumb and forefinger, she pulled her mouth away from my pussy.

"Anna," she whispered. "Do you want to grind on me?"

"God YES!" I answered quickly.

I love humping. People, pillows, the corner of the mattress, any counter top that's the right height...It's my favorite way to masturbate.

She moved up between my legs, almost scissoring me until her inner thigh was against my wet pussy. She felt like silk against my clit. I moaned as I rocked my wet slit up and down on her leg.

She grabbed my boob with one of her free hands, kneading it and pinching my nipple. Her other hand was between her legs, furiously rubbing circles on her clit.

"Oh God!," I moaned watching her fingers churn her pussy. "Feels...so...good. I am so close."

"I owe you something," she told me.

She stopped rubbing her self and with a finger on each side of her slit, she closed her eyes and relaxed herself.

A trickle appeared from her pussy and then suddenly a hot spray cascaded over my pussy....She was peeing on me and I loved it. I started grinding harder and faster against her.

I watched as she pulled up on her pussy a little and the spray became a golden arc, coating my stomach and breasts. The hot spray on my body felt incredible.

I groaned so low and so loud that my throat hurt as I came against Nancy's leg.

(Those with a water sports aversion, it's safe to read again.)

Glancing to my right, I saw Don, his shorts around his knees, stroking his hard cock watching the entire scene....I had to have it in me.

"Don," I cried out. "I want your cock."

Like a woman possessed I untangled from Nancy, walked over to Don, dropped to my knees and took his rigid tool in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it, while squeezing and pulling on his balls. The big mushroom head felt so good on my tongue. I had to have it in my pussy.

"Fuck me," I begged.

I put my hands on his hips to guide him down to the ground. He was on his back. Straddling his hips, I lined his cock up with my pussy, easing his length inside me in one move. I closed my eyes, riding Don's cock, slowly.

I opened my eyes again when I heard Ray getting back from his bike ride.

I had a brief moment of panic. In spite of everything that had happened between the four of us, I still worried about his reaction to coming home and me riding Don's cock.

My concerns faded away as I saw Ray was stroking his erection through his cycling shorts.

"I need you Honey," I pleaded to him.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers
12