Bi by the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over to us. Ray stood with his feet on either side of Don's head, fished his hard cock out of his shorts and presented it to me.

Parting my lips, I took as much of his cock as I could. It tasted sweaty, musky and salty. Any other time I would have made him shower before sucking him, but something about slobbering on my husband sweaty cock while riding another man made it incredibly erotic.

"Behind me," I told him as I pulled him out of my mouth. "My butt."

"That's fucking hot!" Nancy exclaimed.

I was watching Jack undress when I felt the trickle of, what I assumed, tanning oil running down the crack of my ass. Nancy's oily fingers massaged and eventually slipped into my anus while I her husband's cock continued to churn my pussy.

"Wow, you really want this," she said as she easily slipped a second finger in.

She was right, I really did. I was heading towards a total sexual bucket list moment.

My ass felt a little empty when she removed her fingers. From the squishing sounds behind me, I knew either she was oiling up Ray's cock. Or Ray was doing it himself. I didn't care. At that moment I wanted nothing more in life than that cock up my butt.

"I want to put it in," Nancy said as I felt the tip of Ray's cock pressing against my hole.

I stopped bouncing on Don's cock and concentrated on relaxing.

Ray and I had anal sex quite often. Sometimes is was gentle and loving, but most of the time it turned out to be a good old fashion pulling my hair, spanking my cheeks, butt fucking. Just the way I love it. We'd experimented with double penetrating me, Ray in my pussy and a dildo in my butt or vice versa, so this was only semi uncharted waters....But so much more exciting.

I gasped with pleasure as my butt relaxed and his cock entered me. This was going so easy.

"Give me a second," I instructed while my ass relaxed around the thickness of his cock.

I rocked my hips, pressing my clit down on Don.

Nancy knelt beside me, gently stroking my back as I had my free hand between her legs.

I know it sounds like a cliché, but I'd never felt so full or wanton as I did at that moment with two cocks inside me while rubbing another woman's pussy.

Pressing myself against Don, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm building. Grinding a little harder, I was there. I groaned and moaned as my pussy and ass each clenched a cock at the same time.

It was a total body experience.

"Fuck me!" I demanded. It was the only two words I could get out at that moment.

It took a few minutes to get our rhythms in sync, by mutual moaning, the three of us seemed to like both guys driving into me at the same time.

I was lost in complete and total sexual abandon.

"Fuck me," was all I could mutter.

I could feel Don's cock stiffen as Nancy straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He wasn't going to last much longer.

She gripped my face and gave me a long, wet, sloppy kiss.

"This is so hot," she said before kissing me again.

Her kisses put me over the edge. We moaned into each other's mouths as we both came at the same time.

"Fuck me," I panted as our mouths parted.

With a grunt, Don thrust his cock in to me. I could feel it throbbing in my pussy as he came.

That, coupled with Nancy's fingers tweaking my clit, set me off again to a moaning and groaning climax.

Don slid out from under me when his cock softened and slipped out of my pussy. Nancy immediately took his cock in her mouth, cleaning Don's and my combined juices from it.

With the remaining strength I had, I started slamming my ass against Ray as hard as I could. Ray took the hint and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me back onto his cock with every thrust. Reaching out I grabbed Don's now soft cock and pulled him to me.

Soft or not, at that moment, I wanted a cock in my butt and one in my mouth.

Ray's movements were becoming more rapid. He let go of my hair and grabbed my hips. With a final thrust, his cock unloaded in my ass.

"Fuck me," I said, rolling over on my back when Ray's cock slipped out of me. "What's next?"

12