Bi by the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy tells her side of the story.
9.1k words
4.78
14.9k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

It's Nancy time!

There are things that have been said about me in the previous portions of this story, that while all true, do paint a picture of me as some sort of deviant. So if you've read this far through this tale of lake side debauchery I'm guessing you won't mind reading about what makes me...well me.

Our drive up to the lake house was very long and boring. Having a husband that insists on doing all the driving makes it all the worse. Sitting in the passenger seat, all morning and into the afternoon makes me fidgety. There's only so much reading, singing badly to the radio and doing crossword puzzles I can do before I get bored and my thoughts turn towards sex. When those sex thoughts get to be too much, masturbating.

I guess, if I'm being honest, my thoughts almost always turn to sex.

What can I say? It's my most favorite hobby.

Don and I after a little over nineteen years of marriage, still mess up the sheets, couch, kitchen floor or wherever we happen to be at the time, 3-4 nights a week. Combine that with all the masturbating I do over the course of a week, means sex is on my mind a lot.

Yes I said it, I masturbate, I do it a lot and if I'm any kind of a fair and impartial judge, I do it well.... I've never complained.

It's my ultimate boredom and stress reliever.

Every morning the first thing I do when I wake up is slide my arm under the covers and slowly strum my clit until I get off. I love the way it feels, not being totally awake, the warmth of the blankets and that urgency to climax before my bladder decides I must get out of bed.

If I don't have my wake up cum in bed, it happens in the shower. My soapy hands running up and down my body, slippery fingers gliding in and out of my pussy and butt or I'll get myself off with the hand held shower head pulsing water on my clit....mmmm I love that.

Driving to and from work, the odds are pretty good that at some point, my hand will be up my skirt, sometimes over and sometimes under my panties, teasing my pussy. It's rare that I will do it until I climax, unless I am stuck in a traffic jam.

I just like teasing my pussy a bit and leaving it wanting.

At work, if my day is stressful I am apt to locking my office (an office is one of the big perks of being "Queen Bitch in Charge), stripping down and fingering myself off once or twice. It's my version of a smoke break. Before I made partner and was a mere associate, I used to have to lock myself in a bathroom stall for my "me breaks". It worked but sometimes it was difficult when the woman in the stall next to you was loudly blowing out the disagreeable Indian food she'd had for lunch.

So I'm sure you get it, I can be kind of insatiable when it comes to playing with myself.

Now with all the self service I seem to do, you would think it was because there was something lacking in my sex life with my husband....Well you'd be wrong. I love sex with Don. I love it when he holds me, when he kisses me and even after all these years, a simple touch from that man will make me wet. There is nothing in life I love more than having my husband's cock in my hand, mouth, pussy or ass and I try to have it in one or more of those places as often as I can.

Yes I realize I'm all over the board here, but you need to know all of this stuff, so I can properly tell my side of our tryst with Ray and Anna.

I was incredibly horny when I woke up that first morning at the lake house. Don had driven all day and by the time we all went to bed, he was really out of it. As wanting as I was when I woke up and as inviting as his hard cock looked as I spied his nude body next to mine and as easy as it would have been to straddle him and slide that hard cock into my soaking wet pussy, I decided to let the man sleep.

Getting out of bed after placing a big, wet, sloppy tongue kiss on the head of Doug's penis, I threw on the previous day's panties (Yes I sleep nude, it makes it easier when I want to straddle my husband and slide his hard cock in my wet pussy in the early morning hours.) and a tank top. After a couple of seconds' deliberation, I decided to put a pair of shorts on too. Not that I had any worries about Anna seeing me in a pair of panties and I'm sure I've flashed Ray a few times when wearing a skirt, both with and without panties, over the years the shorts were probably not necessary but I didn't want to make things awkward on our first full day of vacation together.

Little did I know, right?

After making a pot of coffee, I grabbed a cup and my book and headed outside. There was a path from the house to the lake. At the midpoint, there was a small sitting area with a bench, a couple of chairs and a table.

My plan was to read for a bit and when it warmed up, be daring and skinny dip the lake.

The cool morning air and damp ground beneath my bare feet sent a chill through my body and made my nipples hard. Feeling them brushing against my top as my boobs bounced with every step made my already overheated pussy, all the warmer.

Sitting down on one the chairs, I was pleasantly surprised that the position pulled my silky panties nicely against my bald pussy. Swinging my leg back and forth added to the sensation.

Settled in, I tried my best to concentrate on my book, but that wasn't happening. As the sun started warming my body, I found my thoughts turning more towards my own pleasure, rather than the characters in the book.

Giving up, I set the book down and stretched out on the chair. My left hand made its way to my breasts, squeezing them through my shirt as my right one ended up between my legs, over my shorts. Even I was a little surprised at how I'd soaked through both my panties and my shorts.

Given my penchant for masturbating, there was a part of me that wanted to strip nude, spread my legs and go to town on my wet pussy. The thought of getting off, out in the open where someone might catch me, either a stranger wandering up the beach path or one of my two closest friends was very arousing.

While I have a thing for masturbating as often as I can, I have a real love for doing it where I might get caught. I've done it in changing rooms, bathroom stalls, movie theaters (I love going in the winter, place my coat in my lap and even the stranger sitting next to me has no idea that I am fingering myself as soon as the lights dim) and of course, as I told Ray while we were in the shower together, countless friends and sometimes families bathrooms when I raid the dirty clothes hamper and find the woman of the house's panties...Especially Anna's.

I was more than ready to do it, until I started over thinking. Getting caught nude, wouldn't have been a big deal. Don had seen me nude once or twice... I'd been naked around Anna in locker rooms, saunas and time's we'd changed in front of each other. Ray had never seen me nude, as far as I knew. Sure he'd seen glimpses down my blouse or up my skirt over the years, but never in the "all together".

But he was a nudist, both of them had been to nude beaches and resorts over the years. I know this because Anna showed me pictures of one of their vacations once. We'd scrolled through about half the pictures before she realized that she and Ray were nude in all of them and I was getting an eyeful of his cock.

Even getting caught masturbating wasn't that daunting. I mean, we all do it. Getting caught just rubbing my pussy could be laughed off.

But knowing myself the way I do, I knew that as soon as my panties were off, they were going to be in my face and while the idea of someone catching me at my most favorite kink in the world was on some level enticing, I wasn't ready for my friends to catch me doing it.

Reluctantly, I decided that getting naked and playing with myself, out in the open, would be a bad idea.

I settled in with my book until I heard someone coming down the path. As he came into view, he reminded me of Baloo the Bear from Jungle Book. If Baloo had been naked, a towel over his shoulder, cup of coffee in one a hand and his hard bear cock in the other, stroking it as he walked.

It wasn't Baloo, it was Ray obviously with the same thought as I had to come out to the clearing and have a morning wank.

It had been quite a while since I'd seen a hard cock, other than Don's. I have to admit, I liked what I saw. Ray was about the same length and thickness as Don. The major difference between the two was the head of Don's cock was truly mushroom shaped, about a third bigger around than Ray's.

Ray still hadn't seen me when he got to the clearing. He stood for a second, looking at the lake, his rigid cock jutting out from his thin-ish cycling body had me tingling between my legs. If we weren't married to other people, I'd have been on my knees sucking him in a heartbeat.

Alas, we were both married and I despised cheaters, so it wasn't going to happen. But I figured, there was no harm in some naked fun.

"Aren't you worried about blindness?" I asked him as he was wrapping his hand around his shaft.

So, you all know what happened next. I got naked with Ray, we had a swim, Anna came out and was surprisingly cool about seeing her husband nude with a boner chatting with her equally nude best friend. She ended up naked too. Then Don joined us and after a little prodding from me, he stripped down too.

Since it's my story and I can tell it anyway I want, I think I'll pick it up again when Anna and Ray went for a skinny dip.

"Where is all of this going?" Don asked as he knelt between my splayed legs and ran his finger tips over my wet pussy.

"I'm not....uhhh," I started to say, but lost my train of thought as he plunged two fingering inside of me. "God that feels good. Ask me again after you make me cum."

With his index and middle finger still inside of me, Don's tongue softly grazed my swollen clit. Those soft grazes turned into more urgent flicks, finally settling into his tongue undulating over my entire pussy. He licked my lips as they parted for his fingers, then back to my clit. Each time he pumped his fingers into me, his pinky would brush against my wet and wanting anus.

Reaching over, I grabbed my discarded, sodden panties. Holding them up to my face, I inhaled my own scent. I'd gotten myself off twice in them the day before while we were combination of scents, my pussy, sweat and the slightest hint of pee...They were fantastic.

"Anna's are right beside you," Don stopped licking my pussy to tell me.

A wave of erotic heat, surged through my body.

I'd raided her hamper before and gotten off on her scent and taste. I'd even hit the jackpot a couple of times and found pairs that she'd put on after Ray and she'd had sex.

But that was always in their bathroom behind a locked door.

Dare I do it outside and in the open and risk getting caught?

You already know the answer.

I took a quick glance down the path to make sure the coast was clear, put Anna's bikini bottoms up to my face and inhaled. Don continued finger fucking me, two fingers in my pussy and finally letting his pinkie slip inside my butt.

This was so wrong and so good! The scent on Anna's bottoms was slightly faint. After all she didn't have them on for long, but I could tell she'd gotten excited in them.

I don't know what it was, if it was her particular smell and taste or if it was just the thrill of sniffing your closest friends underwear, but Anna's panties always got me off quickly. Add the excitement of doing it in front of my husband....

I was going to cum and it was going to be a good one.

Don pulled his fingers from my pussy and slid them into my butt...Exactly what I needed...such a good husband.

Don's tongue rolling on my clit, the taste of Anna's bottoms and his fingers in my ass set me off. Big time! As the waves of climaxing ran through my body, I moaned so loud I was surprised Anna and Ray didn't hear me from the lake.

"So...where...is...this...all...going?" Don asked, kissing me between each word.

"I'm all in for whatever happens," was the best answer my climax rattled brain could come up with at the moment.

"Does that include playing with Anna?" he asked as his cock throbbed against me.

"If she's into it," I answered. "What about you and Ray?"

Don's cock throbbed against me even harder as he nodded.

Throughout our entire relationship, Don and I had always striven to be open and honest with each other. It didn't matter if they were life long, go to, always gets you off fantasies or if they were just fleeting "hey this could be fun" desires. Anytime either of us came up with a new fantasy, the other would always do everything we could to make it a reality.

I've known for years that Don was very bi-curious and the idea of it really turned me on. Two men together has always been a huge turn on for me and the thought of watching Don with another guy was incredibly hot.

"I guess we'll just see how things play out," I suggested, reaching down to stroke his cock. "Now stand up and let me suck this thing."

Don stood and presented his dick to me. Wrapping my hand around it, I stroked him a few times as I licked his bulbous head.

I never liked giving head while I was sitting, I much prefer kneeling down.

I got off the bench and knelt down in front of Don. His cock was right at mouth level. I licked and kissed the head a few times while I stroked him. Pursing my lips on the tip, I let his plum shaped head slide past them and into my mouth. As always, the flared head tickled the roof of my mouth as I closed my lips around his shaft. His hands found their way to the sides of my head and slowly moved it back and forth over his cock. With him dictating the pace, I was able to concentrate on swirling and moving my tongue on him.

Don slowly fucked my mouth for a few minutes then had me stop.

"I was getting close," he explained. "I don't want to cum yet."

"Oh Honey," I started, genuinely disappointed. "But I want you to fill my mouth with your cum."

I stroked his shaft and licked the head a few times, before putting him back in my mouth. His thrusts became a little more urgent.

"It's alright if you want to pretend I'm Anna." I took his cock out of my mouth and told him, before taking him back in.

"Or Ray," I said taking it out again.

With a moan he plunged his hard rod back between my lips, his hip thrusts were harder and faster as he fucked my mouth.

"They're back," he whispered to me.

I'd already seen them out of the corner of my eye. From what I could tell, they were both enjoying the show. Ray was hard as a rock with Anna's hand pumping him up and down, while his hand was in front of Anna's crotch, rubbing her pussy.

"You guys can join us if you want," I called out to them.

As you all know, a mini orgy broke out at that point. Starting with me getting to suck two cocks at the same time and ending the next day with, one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed firsthand, Anna getting double penetrated by the guys. In between there was a lot of bisex fun. Both guys sucked each other's cocks a few times.

Big turn on there!

Anna and I had some girl-girl fun, both with the guys and one on one. There was also some foot fun (I liked that) ass licking (I really liked that, both giving and getting) and some water sports.

All in all, it had been a pretty full two days.

I think we'll pick it it up again after the boys gave Anna her first double fuck....

Anna was surprisingly spry after being worked over so thoroughly by the boys.

"I'm hungry," she told us. "Let's go out to eat tonight. It might be fun to actually wear some clothes this week."

"Did you want to shower first?" I asked. "You're getting a little ripe."

Raising her arm as a response, she turned her head and sniffed at her furry armpit.

"Yes I am," she stage coughed. "I'm sure we all could use a cleanup."

Still nude, the four of us headed back to the house. The boys volunteered to shower first. A twitch of excitement hit my pussy picturing the image of the two of them showering together, but it was for naught as they went into separate bathrooms.

Anna laid a towel on the kitchen counter and sat down. I went to our makeshift bar and mixed the two of us drinks.

"Thank you," she said as I handed the cocktail to her. She then punctuated it with a soft, loving kiss.

"You're most welcome. Do you kiss all your bartenders like that?"

"Just the hot ones. But no, the thank you was for everything. I've loved every second and everything so far."

"Me too," I admitted. "I really loved our little thing this morning."

"Thing? Is that all I am to you? Just a 'thing'?"

"And what would you call it?"

"Lesbian Love Fest....Pussy Party....Muff Madness...." Said, kissing me at each name.

"Well you're the one with the muff, my love." I said, running my finger against her wet, leaking pussy, making her shudder.

"And that muff loves what you do to her," she purred.

She took my hand from her pussy, bringing my wet finger to her mouth. My clit swelled as she slowly licked the tip of my finger before taking it into her mouth. I moaned as she sucked and swirled her tongue around my finger.

I removed my finger and replaced it with my mouth. Our wet lips were sliding together and tongues slipping against each other. We reached for each other's boobs at the same time. Anna gently caressed my nipples between her fingers. Knowing how Anna liked hers played with, I was a little more forceful with my pinching and pulling. Judging from her moans as we kissed, I knew she liked it. I kissed her neck and worked my way over to her ear.

"mmmm", she moaned softly as I grazed her earlobe with my teeth.

She nodded and moaned again as I traced her lobe with the tip of my tongue.

She moved her arm between us and started masturbating while I licked her ears. Her moaning became a little deeper.

"No, no, no, my dear," I said pulling her hand from her pussy. "You don't get to cum yet."

Bringing her hand up, I mimicked what she'd done to me, licking and sucking on her finger as if it were a small cock.

"Shower's clear." I heard Don's voice.

I wondered how long he'd been there watching.

Gazing over, with Anna's finger still in my mouth I saw he was dressed and rubbing his hard cock through his pants....Obviously, he'd been watching for a while.

I turned back to Anna, cupped her face in my hands and gave her a hard, wet, sloppy kiss.

"I'll go get cleaned up then," I said stepping back.

Walking out of the kitchen, I stopped in front of Don.

"Make her a drink, you'll like the way she thanks you," I told him. "But don't let her cum."

I planted a wet, sloppy kiss on my husband and headed off down the hall.

Always the nudist, Ray came out of their bedroom, nude with a pair of pants and a shirt thrown over his shoulder, as I was entering the bathroom.

"Mmmm shower cock," I said.

"What do you...?" was all he had time to say before I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth, sucking on him until he was about half hard.

"I love the taste of cock fresh from the shower," I told him as I closed the bathroom door.

I won't bore you with a deep description of my time in the shower. I washed my hair, scrubbed my body and ran a razor over my legs and pits.

While I did like the "hairy hippie chick" look on Anna, I preferred the sleek and shaved look for me.

Getting dressed proved to be a dilemma. I wanted to look sexy and while I'd packed some clothes that would fit the bill, one dress kept coming to mind.

It was a thin spaghetti strap number I purchased mail order a few years before. I loved the way it felt on me and loved the way it looked especially the way it showed off my boobs.

Unfortunately, the dress tended to show off my boobs a little too well. If I walked too fast, laughed too hard or got up too fast, my boobs wouldn't just ease or fall out of the dress, they would launch themselves. So it was delegated as an around the house dress. Don loved it on me, both tits in and tits out, so it became the dress that I'd wear when I wanted to get laid.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers