Bi by the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The debate in my head finally quelled, when that inner voice reminded me that I'd been nude for most of the last 48 hours, so if something fell out, it wouldn't be the first time Anna, Ray or Don had seen my tits and I'd never see anyone who saw them again in my life, so I decided to go for it.

Wanting to be a little more wanton, I decided to forgo panties that night. The thought of being completely nude under this thin dress excited me. With a pair of flip flops completing the ensemble, I was ready to go.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." Ray exclaimed as I walked back out to the living room.

Yes it made me feel good about myself.

Ray was finally dressed, Tom was ready to go and Anna had beaten me out of the showers, so everyone was waiting on me.

"I love the dress," Anna said. "Is it new? I've never seen you in it before."

I grabbed the hem and did a quick princess spin in front of her.

"I've had it for a while. It's just tough to wear in public," I told her as I tucked my boob back in the dress.

"I love it even more," Anna smiled.

The four of us piled in Ray's car and we headed to the restaurant. The three of them chuckled as I flashed my pussy to the valet as I swung my legs out of the car, then in my haste to cover up, one of my boobs popped out.

"When we come out, I'll let you see the other one, if you park it in a good spot," I told him to try and lighten his embarrassment.

The rest of dinner went smoothly, I was sitting across the table from Ray and I did tease him a bit by resting my foot in his lap. I liked feeling him get hard under my toes.

I could get used to this foot thing he had going on.

Anna excused herself to go to the bathroom as dinner wound down.

"I brought you dessert," Anna said, setting something on the table in front of me.

In a rookie move, I picked it up and held them out.

It was a pair of panties. They were warm. As I wadded them up to not be so obvious, I felt the crotch. They were damp....They were Anna's.

"Which one of you guys told her?"

"You knew?" Anna asked Ray.

He nodded.

"I've known for years," she told me.

A wave of guilt rushed over me. My eyes started welling.

"I'm sorry," I told her, my voice hardly a whisper.

"Didn't you think it was strange that there was always a fresh dirty pair sitting on the top of the hamper when you looked? I've been leaving them for you. I'm only hurt that you didn't tell me."

"Then I'm sorry for doing it behind your back."

"Apology accepted. However if you want forgiveness, there's something I want you to do."

"What's that?"

"Put them on, you panty freak."

That wave of heat ran up my back and through my neck when she said that. My nipples got hard and my clit throbbed. Without thinking, I kicked off my flip flops, leaned down and slipped my feet in them. With as little movement as I could make, I slid them up my legs and under my dress. It took some maneuvering to slide them up over my ass but I got them on.

I sat back up straight and yep, my boobs fell out of my dress, to make things worse, the guy two tables over, had a bird's eye view of the whole thing.

Deciding to take a pass on actual dessert, we paid the check and left.

I had to laugh and I don't know how he did it, but we walked out the door and there was Ray's car and holding the rear passenger door open, with a big grin on his face, was my favorite valet.

He held out his hand to help me into the car, leaving the other three peasants to get into the car on their own. He kept my hand in his as I sat down.

"Well are you going to tip him?" Don asked sliding in next to me.

"Why yes, I think I will," I answered.

I slowly exposed my left boob (the one he hadn't seen yet) to him. I took his hand and put it on my breast. He gave a little gasp of surprise and a gentle but firm squeeze. Reality set in and he glanced at Don. Don was smiling, so he got brave and gave me another squeeze before pulling his hand away.

"Hold up," I told him as I exposed both breasts to him. "You better do the other one, I don't want it to get jealous."

"Thanks," he croaked out. Judging from the bulge in his pants as he straightened up to shut my door, he enjoyed it.

"Whoa!," Anna exclaimed as we drove away. "I can't believe you did that."

"To be honest neither can I. I just got caught up in the moment."

A thought popped into my head.

"Are you alright with what I did?" I asked Don.

As an answer, Don took my hand and placed it in his lap. His cock was rock hard. I massaged it. It felt good. I unzipped him and it sprung out at me like a jack in the box. Keenly aware that Anna's eyes were on us I slowly ran my hand up and down his shaft while I tried to fish his balls out with the other.

"This would be easier if these were off," I told him as I unbuckled his belt. Once his pants were off, I tossed them up front to Anna.

I was right. Things were easier once I had him nude from the bottom down. It took some maneuvering and I ended up with my ass between the drivers and passenger seats but I spread his legs and lapped my tongue over his balls. I took one then the other in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them while stroking his rigid cock. Up and down my mouth went on his shaft, flicking my tongue over the head, teasing it before taking him deep.

I felt my dress being pulled over my butt by Anna. Her fingers pressed between my legs, pressing my...I mean her panties... against my pussy. She rubbed harder, forcing the silky material into my slit.

Her hand slipped into the backside of the panties.

"She's rubbing my asshole," I announced for Don's benefit.

His cock throbbed in my hand. Taking that as a positive sign, I started rubbing circles around his, in the same way Anna was doing it to me. Her finger pulled away from me.

"She's licking her finger," Don told me.

Knowing what was going to happen, I pressed my face further down and lapped my tongue on Don's butt.

"She's fingering your ass," I heard Anna's voice a split second before she pressed her finger into my hole.

Don moaned as I did the same to him.

Putting his cock back in my mouth I bobbed my head up and down, fingering his ass in the same rhythm that Anna was finger fucking mine.

The sucking, fingering and (I found out later) a now topless Anna licking and sucking on her own nipples while she was fingering me, was too much for Don.

With a grunt and a few moans, his cock filled my mouth with cum. The first blast caught me by surprise and I ended up coughing a little.

I stuck with it though and swallowed every drop I could.

When he was finished cumming, I immediately turned, grabbed the back of Anna's head and pulled her towards me. She moaned into my mouth as my cum soaked tongue invaded hers. She pulled back a little, licked up the mess I'd drooled out from my chin and pressed her lips back against mine.

The car swerved a little as she pulled away from me, turned and kissed Ray. He seemed as surprised as I was with that move, but he also seemed to like it.

I was overheated. Not just my pussy but my whole body. I rolled down the window. The cool night air felt nice. When I took my dress off, it felt even nicer.

"Well if you're going to be naked, I'm getting naked too."

Anna had already taken her top off and in a flash, she tossed it and her patchwork skirt into the back seat. I set them on top of Don's discarded pants and my dress.

"Don, are you going to lose the shirt?" Anna asked. "Or are you planning on Porky Pigging it tonight?"

Don laughed and added his shirt to the clothes pile.

It was exciting to be almost completely nude (I still had Anna's panties on) in the car. I thought it was a little ironic that three of us were nude and "Mr. Nudist" Ray was stuck having to be fully dressed.

"Are you guys ready to head back to the house?" Ray asked.

"I thought we were," I replied.

"The house is only ten minutes from the restaurant. You guys were having so much fun, I've been driving around in circles."

"Yes driver, you make take us home now," I told him.

Slumping down in the back seat, I put my feet up. One was on the passenger seat and the other on the drivers, close enough to tease Ray's ears and cheek with my toes. I stretched a bit and was able to run my toes over his lips.

From what Anna had told me, over the years, about Ray's foot fetish and from what I experienced first hand...or rather first foot, when we were in the shower together, I knew he was loving the toe tease.

I had been concentrating on teasing him with my left foot so much that I'd completely forgotten about my right one.

I gasped in surprise as Anna's wet tongue licked at my toes. Ray followed suit and started licking the toes on my left foot. The whole foot fun thing was pretty new to me, but I was digging it. It all felt good as they sucked each toe, slipped their tongues between them and Anna lapped at my soles, but every once in a while they would hit a spot that seemed to have a direct nerve connection with my overheated pussy and make it throb.

Anna's panties were completely soaked by the time we pulled into the lake house driveway.

The parking area's relationship to the house presented a daring dilemma. It was about three hundred feet from whey we parked to the house. The parking area and the walkway were both very well lit. I wasn't worried about being seen by any neighbors, the property was tree lined enough to afford that privacy. But the parking area and walkway were fairly visible from the road.

I pondered what I would do and decided to just put on my flip flops and stay naked. As the car doors opened, I saw Anna and Don were on the same page.

I gathered up the disgarded clothes and went around the back of the car.

Ray was leaning against it, he already had his shirt off and was kissing Anna while she and Don ran their hands up and down Ray's stomach and chest. My pussy gushed when Anna reached around the back of Don's head and pulled him in, making it a three way kiss.

My eyes locked with Ray's as Anna and Don worked their way down his chest. We stared at each other, Anna and Don, sucking and biting his nipples and me standing by the car, my hand down a pair of his wifes panties, fingering myself.

Anna knelt in front of her husband and began working his pants off of him. I took her place beside him. He and I kissed as Anna pulled his pants down to his ankles. I moved my head towards Don and kissed him. Our tongues wrestled together as they danced over Ray's nipple.

I stood up straight again as Don pulled Ray and me in for another three way kiss.

For me it was hot to watch and even better to experience. If someone had so much as breathed on my pussy at that moment, I would have cum.

Watching the guys tongues rub together as they kissed was such a huge turn on. I'd seen it in bi and gay porn (Yes I love masturbating to gay porn.) and hadn't given it much thought. I'd always had my best orgasms watching them suck or fuck each other. But seeing it live was so kinky and taboo... I loved it.

I continued playing with Ray's nipples and kissing him while Don knelt down beside Anna. She took Ray's cock out of her mouth, turned and kissed my husband, then slid her lips over her husband's shaft. Taking her lips off of it, she offered it to Don. Don eagerly took Ray's cock down to the base, while Anna swiped her tongue over his balls.

The eroticism of the moment was overwhelming. I don't think I'd ever been so turned on in my life as I was watching my husband and my best friend servicing Ray's rock hard cock.

Anna and Don had Ray's cock between them, licking the shaft and head together, taking turns sliding it into their mouths.

Ray's hand was squeezing my panty clad butt while we kissed. Each squeeze tightened the material against my wet pussy making it tingle.

That tingle kept getting stronger with each squeeze. He worked his hand under the panties, making the pull on my pussy tighter. The wet silky material felt exquisite as my clit ground on it.

It was going to make me climax.

I was stuck in a 'no woman's land'. I desperately wanted that release, to feel those waves of pleasure course through my body. But the pent up tension that had been building in me, was one of the most intense sensations I'd ever felt. I didn't want to lose that just yet.

But I was so on the edge of a thunderous orgasm, I was having trouble holding it back. I needed to make a decision to either hold back or let go.

My decision was made for me as car passing by on the highway honked its horn. I knew with their proximity and the way the car was blocking us. All they could have seen was two people making out beside a car. I doubted they would have been able to tell I was topless and I knew, for sure, they wouldn't have been able to see the nude man and woman, sharing a hard cock in front of us.

So it wasn't much of a threat, but it was enough that the four of us decided it was time to move the orgy inside.

"It's was getting a little chilly out here anyway," Anna said in a mock pout. "As a matter of fact, I'm kind of cold right now and need to cover up. I'd like my panties back please."

Grabbing the waist band, I peeled the wet crotch of the panties from my pussy, pulled them down my legs and gently placed them in Anna's outstretched hand.

"Wow," she chuckled as she slid them up her legs. "You really soaked these."

"They weren't exactly dry when you gave them to me."

"Only because I knew you'd do this to them," she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

She took my hand and pressed it against her pussy, humping it as I pushed the material between her lips.

With the boys leading the way, or rather their hard cocks leading them, the four of us walked back to the house.

Once inside, Anna dashed to the bathroom. Ray dropped off our clothes in our respective rooms and Don went into the kitchen to make drinks. With nothing for me to do, I plopped down on the couch, spread my legs, closed my eyes and gently fingered my pussy.

"Don't you just look good enough to eat," Anna's voice startled me.

"Oh and what a tasty treat I am," I said, licking my juices off of my fingers.

"Mind if I have a taste?" Anna asked, leaning over and giving me a kiss.

Without waiting for an answer, she knelt between my spread legs and put her lips against my pussy. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations coming from between my legs.

I felt her lips part and the tip of her tongue caress my over sensitive labia. I moaned as her tongue parted my lips and slid its way inside of me.

"Well, what do we have here?" Don asked as he entered the room with a tray of drinks.

"I am preparing to perform oral sex on your wife's vagina," Anna answered in a clinical tone. "Side effects may include tremor running through her body, uncontrollable convulsions and in some rare cases, flatulent outbursts".

Why had I told her about that?

Just to quickly bring you all up to speed. The first time Don made me climax, I let out the longest and loudest fart of my entire life. In my defense, it had been six months since anyone other than me, made me cum. Also, when it came to eating pussy, he was really fucking good and finally, we'd had pizza and beer for dinner that night.

I was duly mortified. Completely ready to get dressed, go home, never have sex with anyone ever again and spend the rest of my life alone.

Don, being Don, laughed about it. He reassured me that it was ego feeding for him. He figured that if he could make me cum so hard I lost body control like that, he was doing a good job.

"Well, good luck with that," he replied handing me a drink then sitting down beside me on the couch. "Be careful."

It felt wonderfully decadent sipping a cocktail as a beautiful woman was licking, biting and teasing my pussy with her wonderfully talented tongue, while my husband watched. For the hundredth time in the last few days, I was in heaven.

Ray finally joined us. He had to pee and it took a while for his hard on to fade enough to do it.

He sipped his drink for a few minutes, slowly stroking Don's cock before moving to the floor between Don's legs.

I moaned watching Don's cock disappear into Ray's mouth. Anna's tongue danced over my clit. Ray licked and sucked on Don's balls. Anna plunged a finger in my pussy. Ray rubbed the head of Don's cock on his lips. Anna sucked my clit in her mouth....

I exploded.

Holding her head with both hands I pulled her face into my pussy with all the strength I had. My clit throbbed, my pussy clenched her finger and I let out a moan that came from the deepest reaches of my soul.

Don and Ray stopped what they were doing to watch me cum, laying there, a sweaty limp noodle with my eyes closed, I felt Don get up from the couch.

"Stop for a second," I assume he was talking to Ray. "I need to get something."

Anna was running a hand over my body. Her finger tips were stroking my tummy, caressing my boobs and touching my legs. With my eyes still closed, I heard her kissing Ray. They were wet, noisy kisses. I wanted one too, from either of them, but I was too wiped out to even ask, much less pull myself up for one.

"Are you sure?" I heard Ray question.

"Oh yeah," Don answered.

Curiosity over road my post orgasm coma and with a huge effort, I opened my eyes to see Ray with a blue tube in his hand, squeezing some of the content into his other.

I knew that tube! It was mine!....Well mine and Don's, but I brought it. It was the lube we used for anal sex. We used it a lot. Both when Don fucked me and when I wore my purple strap on and pegged him.

It's safe to say, I was re-energized.

I sat up while Anna took a seat beside me. We watched as Ray coated his cock with the lube. The remainder, he rubbed on Don's butt. Don was on his back, legs spread and knees up to his chest, his favorite position when I drove my fake cock into him.

Ray had one, then two digits inside my husband, slowly moving in and out.

Anna was sitting between my legs, her back pressed against my boobs as we watched the scene unfold in front of us. My hands found her boobs, lightly squeezing them, roughly pinching her nipples as I kissed and licked her neck. I let one hand travel down her tummy to her hairy pussy. Her body shivered as I rubbed tiny circles on her clit.

"Stop," she said, pulling my hand away. "You're going to make me cum and I don't want to...yet."

Fair enough.

Ray moved his cock towards Don. He pressed the head against Don's ass and slowly rolled it around the hole, giving Don a chance to get used to it. Millimeter by millimeter the head slowly penetrated my husband. Not rushing one bit.

I liked that. He was being careful, not to cause pain. I made the mental promise that if Ray went about it like that, he could have my butthole anytime he wanted.

Ray had most of his cock inside Don. With an agonizing slow pace, he gently moved it in and out.

"I'm not made of glass," Don said, looking at Anna as he used one of her favorite fuck phrases.

With that, Ray picked up the pace.

I continued running my hands over Anna's body as we watched.

With our bodies pressed together our combined heat had us both sweating. My nipples pressed against her back, my mouth licking and kissing her neck and ears. Her body shivered as my finger tips grazed her ribcage, before settling back with her boobs in my hands.

The boys were really going at it now. I knew from experience when we played with the strap on that Don liked it hard and deep and Ray was doing just that.

Don's cock, had gone soft in the beginning, but as they found their pace it was starting to stiffen.

"God this is so fucking hot," Anna murmured.

Don's cock kept getting harder and harder. It was so sexy watching it bounce against his stomach. I wanted to play with my clit, but both of my hands were full of Anna boob and her butt was pressing against my pussy.