All Comments on 'Bi Cuckold Humiliated and Fucked Ch. 01'

by DaveLoveAss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

would love to see him dressed in feminine clothes the next time abe takes him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Call

Denny Crane

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!!!

i squirted riding LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love suck big cocks

The first time I saw a man masturbate was in a public restroom at a service station. He was about 60 years old and his cock was huge dark and full of veins .. I went to urinate and when I looked to the side I saw him masturbating. when I found myself my penis was very hard and tried to hide from him. he saw it, smiled and told me to follow him. I don't know why but I went and went private with him. he sucked on my penis and then suckled me on his. Since that day, I have never stopped looking for such situations at service stations and it has happened a few more times in recent years. i'm addicted to suck penis and that makes me crazy and horny like hell. My wife dont know.

GcoachGGcoachGover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Like to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Great job. The story is very hot. Please deliver the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's good cucking

Good white humiliation.

Made me masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why not get a gun

and blow their fucking dick and balls off. And then put a bullet right between his wife's eyes.

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Like for this to happen to me.

Got me cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like you married a wonderful lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story and what a lucky sister to be fucked a beautiful black man. My boi pussy was clinching and my clitty was hard while I read your story. Thank you and please, please send Abe over to my house!!!!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerine11 months ago

He's never had sex with his wife after a year of marriage? How absurd. Can't even finish the story. Very dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a lucky sissy, a soppy and slipper wet boi pussy. A wife that wants to train her sissy to become a fuck toy for black men. It’s time to step up feminizing of her sissy husband to be more pleasing to black men. So hot my clitty is leaking. Please keep your beautiful story going, completely becoming a BNWO couple serving black men and women. Maybe it’s time to permanently chastity, tattoos, and piercing. Submitting to her wife and black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous