Bi Cuckold Humiliated and Fucked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3:

After a while I reacted back to feel my tender hole and I couldn't believe what I felt. For all of my life my ass has been tight as it should be; now feeling my tight back passage I could put my index finger in it without touching the sides. As I pulled it back I touched the ring and in doing so made my whole ass jump and sent a searing red hot pain through me. Tenderly touching the area around my hole, it was slick and raw red, its probably a good thing that I can't see the state of my insides I thought to myself.

Slowly I heaved myself off the sofa and winced with every step as my butt cheeks grazed each other. Seeing the spare bedroom I didn't care that my boss was sleeping with my wife, I just couldn't wait to collapse on the bed and forget all about this until the morning.

But as I passed my wife's room I heard her call gleefully, "Darling, is that you? Come in."

My heart sank but I knew better than to ignore her, as I entered she was cuddling her boss and the stench of sex was thick in the air.

"Sounded like you had great fun down there!" she beamed happily at me. "At least I don't feel guilty about fucking behind your back now that you've got someone to play with. Abe is such a great guy."

"Yes dear, goodnight," I answered trying to smile, grimacing as I turned to the door to leave.

"Oh my god dear!!, What happened to your ass!!" she said laughing uncontrollably.

"Looks like you couldn't resist feeling that hot cock inside you eh! Don't worry dear, I had that same feeling about Abe's cock. Shit, he fucks nice and hard doesn't he!" she said laughing and reminiscing.

I grimaced and tried to leave again without answering but she spoke again, "I bet he left you a nice hot little present up there didn't he?" she said mischievously. "Spread your cheeks, now."

Realising I had no choice I pulled my tacky cheeks apart and instantly my insides burnt again as his hot cum moved around inside me, within moments a thick sludgy glob of it ran over my fingers that were holding my ass open and landed on the carpet. I was burning red with embarrassment and pain, I had never been so humiliated in my life.

My wife couldn't stop laughing, "Don't worry dear, you can clean that up in the morning. Go and get some rest. Its my turn for some cum now," she said seductively looking at her boss who was already groping her tits.

I closed the door and as I collapsed on my bed, I could already hear my wife's moans from our bedroom.

If you liked this story please let me know and I'll add a part two.

12