All Comments on 'Bi-curious'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Good premise, realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh YES !

I loved your story. Very realistic and erotic. It leaves the way open for more great times in all sorts of cirCUMstances. I'll be looking forward to the sequel with pleasurable thoughts myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Classy

The way sexual expression and open minded relations between couples chould be. A classy approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story!

The story is well told with lots of detail to make it realistic. The downside is the poor spelling and grammar. This author badly needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping For Similar Exploration

My wife is bi-curious, & we have both enjoyed some great orgasms over the years when sharing fantasy stories about some day experimenting with another woman or couple. I've experienced oral sex with other guys, & even shared a night with a friend & his girlfriend. In that experience, the only direct contact he & I had was when I was caressing her ass & pussy as he was tucking her, & I stroked my fingers over his balls, causing him to explode at the touch.

I know my wife has a deep desire to be with a woman, and even asks to suck her juices off my cock when we tuck. I hope to give her that experience in a way that seems easy & natural for her so she's not too nervous to enjoy it. I know she would enjoy it as much as I would watching, probably more! She's a closet lesbian & is always commenting on how hot other women's asses & breasts are!

Limpkin195Limpkin195about 6 years ago
A very nice hook up

I couldn't wait for them to get together and was not disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At least post this trash in Lesbian

Since it was all about the women, post it there. And No husband, even in fiction, is THAT stupid!

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingover 5 years ago
Torn

Overall the story was pretty hot, but the going behind the partners' backs thing was shaaaaaady. The bits about "we both decided that "our husbands were the most important things in our lives" and the "sweet, loving" cuddling at the end rang pretty hollow as a result. Their husbands were lucky to be afterthoughts, eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds like a good time

to me! Well done.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I didn't think that the good ole boys put up with all this whoring around up in them there hills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous