All Comments on 'Bi-Curious Dads'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
Sweet madness

I'm not gay but love a good bisexual story. You had me stroking and thinking of my best friend and how I've often thought about offering him a BJ. Wish I had the nerve. You story might get me there. Well writen, good pace, just wish you had taken it a little further...like down their throats.

Osrick123Osrick123over 13 years ago
Nicely done!

A well-written story, should appeal to anyone thinking of bi-curious situations.

saturswingsaturswingalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

VERY well done and thanks so much for sharing. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
getting caught

it would have been wonderful if the

wives could catch them at it then

see how things develop

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

about normal guys doing normal guy things. I find the crossover (where the action starts, like the first touch, or the decision to suck cock) is the most difficult part of the story. You made it pretty reasonable, though a little unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Job!

Appropriately titled. It's always nice when a story categorized as "bi-curious" is truly about straight guys trying each other out, rather than a mislabeled gay fantasy about closeted men. The writing was well-done. A bit wordy in the dialogue, but a good telling. I also like that the men were in their 50s. I'm only late 30s, but I plan on having some good JO sessions long, long into my future. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great first-timer story!

Great first-timer story. I agree with all of the comments. If I ever get a first time, I hope it's similar to your story.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

You get points for the realism of how slow they got to actually touching and the fact that it didn't go any further than some sucking and jerking off. And it was still pretty hot for a couple of straight guys.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 10 years ago
Three

Because you both missed the thrill of swallowing your bud's cum, I hope you get together again and do it all the way. I had to stop reading part way thru so I could go into the bathroom and take my levis down and my nylon panties down to suck on the pre cum that was soaking my panties. Care to chat? da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

Good story. Made it sound real and made me wish I was the buddy. I wish I had a friend like that. Made me hard and leaking as well.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Hot

I agree with anonymous above that it was great it was it true bi curious story, rather then guys were actually gay. The slow buildup was fairly realistic and the stroking was hot. I do wish he had his friend cum in his mouth but I guess the way you wrote it is a little more realistic. :-)

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago

I loved your story. I got so horny I am now needing a man in all 3 of my holes.

PRPrincePRPrinceabout 7 years ago

This was an amazing story!!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 6 years ago
Hot cocksucking

This is awesome. I would love to go through this exact scenario. I have been str8 all my life. I believe I am ready to suck a cock off just like this story. I want to suck your cock. Any takers?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

Wish I had a friend like that, but I wanted him to take the cum shot in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story! Almost did something similar with a guy in college and wish I had gone all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm

The thought of having a large cock in my mouth. I would want the finish to.

Mdel4967Mdel4967about 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

I wish I could do that ! Need to find someone in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it !

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. If I had a friend like this I'd do the same thing. It's beautiful the way these two guys explored each other in this story.

I'd love to suck a friends cock this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Would have been better if they had swallowed each others cum. Otherwise great. As a teenager I got my first blow job from my neighbor he swallowed it felt so good. Years later my girlfriend game me one it was not as good in the making my eyes go back in my head like my neighbor and she did not swallow (double disappointment). In college after my dates I had my gay roommate give a blow job, it was the best part of my dates. I am now married and I miss a good blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

This was awesome.

Fisherman612Fisherman612over 4 years ago
Wow!!!!

This was incredible!!! So erotic, i hope you in in lnclude more stories of these two and maybe bring them into seducing their wives into some swinging and swapping? Anyway, great story, hope to read more.....if i can ever get through this one, its wearing me out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reminds me of a friend of mine

Similar situation with a good friend years ago. We were just up the coast in Virginia Beach. Wives were out of town. A lot of alcohol involved. One thing led to another. A wonderful several hours!

dangerjohnson5dangerjohnson5almost 4 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing! Good stuff...

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story with good mixture of erotic tension and sexual buildup between the two best buds. Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I loved this and the story between the two bi curious men exploring reach other

slk55brkslk55brkabout 2 years ago

I loved it. I am bi also

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434almost 2 years ago

Blew a huge load. Wish I was there

aaron_maaron_mover 1 year ago

What a hot story. I'm so turned on right now after reading it. Great work!

number47number474 months ago

My cock hard and thinking of a hard cock in my mouth great story hope it was true

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Oh yea. What fun that would have been; although I would not have pulled off. I would have had to swallow a load. Will there be another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
565 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....