Bi-curious Goes Black

Story Info
My first time with a much younger African American man.
775 words
4.21
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and I had been messaging from a gay dating site for a while and moved into texting frequently. He was half my age but into older daddy-type figures. I'm not into the daddy/son role play, but I enjoyed chatting with Josh. I normally go for women but Josh was intriguing. He had shared a photo of his long, uncut black cock, and I had a desire to play with it. He wanted to play with mine, too.

I thought we were going to meet. I had suggested a walk in a park between where we lived, and if we both felt comfortable we could go over to my place later. But then I didn't hear back from him. Turns out he had some big stuff come up in his life. But then I was looking at personals recently and he messaged me. I invited him over to talk after hearing he'd been through a rough patch. He said he was free and could come.

A half hour later he texted to say he was at my apartment. I went outside to show him where to park. I was nervous meeting him. I hadn't been with a guy in a long time and not one half my age. But I immediately felt comfortable with him. We hugged and headed into my place. Sitting on the couch talking, my nerves faded and I found myself enjoying Josh's company. For a 22-year old he showed a lot of maturity.

After a while we decided to put on a movie. He leaned against me and I put my arm around him. After serveral minutes I felt him slide closer to me and his hand on my thigh. Josh was slightly taller than me--probably 6 ft, slender with smooth, brown skin. His long fingers caressed my leg. I pulled the hem of his shirt up a little so that I could rub my fingers on his back.

After a little more time passed, holding and caressing each other, we turned and held each other's eyes. I'm not usually big on kissing other men, but we pressed our lips against each other. And kept kissing. And kissing. And touching. Josh was practically in my lap.

I suggested we go to my bedroom. We slowly took off each other's clothes and embraced, chest to chest, cock to cock, cheek to cheek. He played with my cut cock, pulling his foreskin over it. I squeezed his young, tight ass. We crawled into my bed and explored each other's bodies. I hadn't been with someone uncircumcised before and was entralled by his chocolate pole. It was maybe slilghtly longer than my 7" cut cock, but not as thick.

I rolled around and got into a position where we could both use our tongues on each other's cocks. I licked him up and down while fondling his balls. It felt good to have his smooth skin against my hairy chest.

I was getting revved up. I wanted to cum. I laid Josh on his back, lifted his legs up and rimmed his dark black hole while I slowly worked a finger in to loosen him up. He said he wanted me in him, so I lubed him a little more and slowly slide my thick seven inches inside him. His legs were over my shoulders as I began to slowly thrust into him. I could feel his cock harden and slap against my stomach as I did. After several minutes I came, trying to keep Josh from cumming too soon. After playing with his uncut brown rod, I decided I wanted to see what it felt like inside of me.

I had used some prostate massagers before, so my ass had some experience loosening up, but I wasn't sure how well this would go. I laid on my back as I wanted to see Josh's face as he deflowered me. He slid in slowly making sure I was okay. It was a little painful, but as my cock was regaining some rigidity it was evident I was also enjoying it. Josh began to pick up his speed after a while. I could tell from his face that he was getting close. Then I felt the spasms as he unloaded inside of me. I could feel a warmth inside of me. He collapsed on top of me for a few seconds and kissed me again, sliding his tongue against mine as he embraced me.

After he softened and slid out, he rolled over and we cuddled together, agreeing that this should not be the last time that his young brown ass was in my bed.