Submitting to My Hot Black Landlord

Story Info
Curious boy submits to his older black landlord.
9.8k words
4.71
87.5k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story has no basis in any of the events in my life, the characters are only reflective of my own fetishes and not of real people.

I'm new at this, so please let me know what you guys think! :))

-

I'm not the luckiest guy around. Most of my life has been pretty rough, having abusive parents and all. Never had any friends, and I never got to talk to girls enough for one to want to touch this body of mine. For some context, I'm exactly 5 foot tall. It's not to say I'm unattractive but I was never very noticeable, especially because of my lack of social skills. I have long hair, and a pretty androgynous face. I was always incredibly horny, so this wasn't so great for me. I managed to secure a shitty job once I turned. I wanted to go to college eventually but it wasn't doable with my budget. My priority was to save up to move out of this shithole. Eventually I did manage to escape my old life, into this tiny apartment in the same city. I had been living here for a month or so, getting used to the new living space and having to support myself. It was difficult, with my minimum wage job. I was always short on money and had to live very frugally, cooking my own meals and such. I was even lucky to get this apartment at all. I always thought landlords were leeches, and rarely had sympathy for them. The landlord of this building had been "nice enough" to let me live here, even though I was so young and my job didn't bring in a lot of money. Apparently he even reduced my rent, and anyone else would've had to pay more. Gee, how kind.

When I settled into my new home, I put away a little bit of money for some sexual experimenting. As I said, I was incredibly horny. For the past couple years even as a teenager, I watched a lot of interracial porn. At first I thought the contrast in color was very appealing. It looked good. I liked the way the woman was always portrayed as having a great time, and the way they were always in submission but enjoying it. Slowly other kinds of porn started to become less hot. I came across some random fetish video that talked about focusing on the "big black cock." The next few videos I watched, I tried focusing on the cocks of the male actors. I don't really know why I did it, I guess I just thought it would be silly. My best guess is that I already liked black dicks, I was just discovering it. Interracial porn was turning me on more than ever, and I liked looking at both the women and men in the videos having sex with each other. My own cock is average, so I never could really put myself in the shoes of the male actors. Since I liked looking at the cocks, I guess that just made me want to identify with the women in the videos. That's where my fetish really took form. My fantasies would involve being the one getting fucked, being the one submitting to the bigger man, letting him show me a whole new world of pleasure and letting my mind go as I gave my full submission. Now this doesn't mean that I like men, per se. I could never get off to white cocks, no matter the size or the power. In fact that stuff was a turn off. The human brain is really weird. I was also never interested in any other part of a man, not his abdomen or his face or anything. I strictly do not like anything other than just large black dick exclusively. I also still love women, and could only imagine a romantic or sexual relationship with a woman. I guess at most I was bi-curious, but I'm not sure if that'd be inconsiderate to actual bi people. I saw that there was a community for this fetish and people who made "content" for it. Now let me tell you, the transphobia and racism tied to that fetish was extremely off-putting. I just liked how black dick looked, but a lot of the stuff I found online was stuff about a "new world order" and "sissy feminization" and there are constant racist and homophobic slurs thrown around in those videos and gifs and captions. I just wanted to jack off without having to see the n word with the hard r and seeing people call others the f slur.

Back to my experimentation. So I bought a semi-large dildo and a little thing to give myself enemas. I never liked getting very dirty. Oh, can't forget lube. Turns out you actually need a lot for anal stuff, at least I did. Maybe that's just cause my ass wasn't used to it. Either ways, I started fucking and stroking myself while firing up some interracial porn on my laptop. I even started watching gay interracial. Mostly doggy style stuff where you couldn't see anyone's faces. Those sorts of orgasms I gave myself were the best, but always left more cleanup work and a strange feeling in my ass. Over time I just got used to it, being able to push in the toy ever so slightly deeper into me. I felt really depraved as I did that stuff, thinking about being fucked senseless by big black dick while fucking myself. I was submitting my mind to something that wasn't even there. That feeling itself was kind of a turn on too. Some mysterious force making me humiliate myself, with myself being the only audience. This was all still just a fantasy that I kept only to myself, never sharing or talking about it with anybody. I never thought about this kind of thing when talking to people in real life, no matter the race. I would've never thought to go on a gay dating site or hook up with a real black guy. Or so I thought.

Now, about my landlord. His name is Prince. He claimed himself as being generous to me, a kid on my own just trying to live. I was annoyed at his position as my landlord, as I said I really disliked landlords. The guy must've been in his early to mid thirties, way older than me for sure. Perhaps also from a more privileged background than most other minorities, but I couldn't know. Much as I disliked the idea of a landlord, I had to admit: he was really hot. I know I said that I wasn't interested in any other part of a man, but I can recognize when someone is attractive. Being just 5', I was towered over by this man. He was at least 6'4, maybe higher. It wouldn't really make a difference to me, I'd be tiny in comparison regardless. He was muscular, and intimidating. Like myself he had a deep voice, but that didn't matter. I swear when I spoke to him I might've even spoke in a higher pitch than I usually do. I tried paying him with the utmost respect. I wouldn't be so intimidated by him if he wasn't also my landlord, and was instead just a normal guy. The man had quite the influence over my livelihood. He could just kick me out of my apartment whenever he wanted to, or charge me more for rent. I didn't have a lot of money, so that stuff genuinely worried me. I was relatively sure the man wouldn't randomly just fuck me over, but there was no way in hell I could afford to be on his bad side. Every time I spoke to him, I addressed him as sir and tried to maintain as formal of a tone as possible. I'd keep my head down until he asked or requested something of me, which I'd answer promptly while maintaining eye contact. I had to wonder if part of me enjoyed behaving in this way. The man would be in the building a lot, leaving and coming back. Often he wore casual outfits, but also often walked out with the type of clothing one would wear at home. I concluded that he lived here, somewhere near the top of the building as I'd see him in the elevator going up plenty of times.

There was one time I had come back from work and he came with me into the elevator again. He was sweaty and wearing athletic clothing. I simply said "Hello, sir" keeping my gaze down. My eyes drifted off to his crotch area as I took notice of his sweatpants. I immediately looked somewhere else, unsure if I was caught. He asked me if I had gone to the gym before, to which I replied no. I could never really afford to. He told me it would work wonders for me if I tried it out for a while. I knew what he meant, I was a weak looking guy and I suppose he just didn't want to offend me. As we were coming up to my floor he mentioned that he could show me to the gym he goes to, even inviting me to play sports. On the one hand, I didn't want to turn down the offer in fear of disrespecting him, but I also wasn't inclined to spend time with the man. In the end I said that I was usually tired from work and wasn't really sure about it. He said it was fine, and offered to take me on the weekend. He was so insistent, so I really didn't think I could afford to say no. Something in me just didn't want to say no to him. I just went with it, and we agreed to go in the morning.

There was a small spark of excitement, as much as I was reluctant to go through with the whole ordeal. I hadn't been asked to do an activity with someone all that much before. I think he just took fondness in my respectful attitude, or perhaps he wanted me to act more casual toward him and thought this was a better way to do it. I was right in assuming he lived at the top of the building. I knocked the door to his apartment, and he opened up not so long after. I had worn one of the couple sweatpants I had and just a t-shirt. He just had a pair of shorts on and a t-shirt. He let me in telling me to take a seat while I waited for him to get something ready. I spoke to him in my usual demeanor. His apartment was big, much bigger than my own and with a couple more rooms. I had a lot of nice furniture, and it seemed like he had lived alone. You could tell that he was the type to have plenty guests over, of course. I didn't feel the most comfortable waiting alone, but the wait wasn't so long. We were on our way soon after I stopped by his home. The gym seemed to be walking distance, so I walked next to him with my gaze toward the ground. Walking next to him made it even more clear to me how much bigger he was, as I took note of his larger strides. In comparison my strides were smaller and lighter, and I struggled a tiny bit to keep up with him. Because of that he seemed to irradiate this aura much more dominant than my own. As I thought I about this he tried to start conversation with me, asking me about previous workout experience. I told him I pretty much had none, and only knew a couple exercises from high school phys ed. He said that was fine and that he could show me around anyways. He talked about his own routine and goals the rest of the way. I couldn't help but listen intently. The information itself wasn't so uninteresting. Turns out he had a guest pass ready for me, so there was no issue in walking in and immediately getting to work. It was that generosity, again. I thought he must have deluded himself into thinking he was a nice guy for doing all this while also charging people simply for existing. Oh well, what could I do?

We spent what must've been two or three hours as Prince showed he his own routine and tried getting me to do some stuff. He mentioned that he liked having a buddy to "mentor." Admittedly it felt nice whenever he was demonstrating something just for me. During it all I noticed that I was making a lot more eye contact with the man. He seemed to take note of it and started talking a little more casually than he already was, using frequent swears and making more crude jokes. He wasn't actually so bad to talk to and, as I said already, it felt good having him guide me through these things. The moment that stood out to me the most is when he was teaching me how to do weighted squats properly. I followed his instruction as he observed my movements. As he stood in front of me telling me I was doing a good job, my eyes were looking parallel to the floor straight ahead. Each time I bent down my sight was straight toward his groin area. I didn't do anything or look away, so as to not bring attention to it. I still felt a little weird about it though. I actually think I didn't blink for a while as I went up and down, just looking at him the entire time he spent in front of me. He went to my sides and back as well, making sure I kept good form. At the end of the trip to the gym, he took me to get lunch. He really was hospitable. I could only wonder what the motive was. As we finished eating he told me again that I did good, and that if I continued like that it would be good for me. It felt nice when Prince said I did good for some reason. He invited me again, and said he didn't mind me using the guest pass. I guess the man really did want a gym buddy. We were making it home and as we spoke he made this comment about how I did squats particularly well and that he liked getting me up to speed with them. Now I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but I'm aware I have a pretty nice ass. I convinced myself he was being genuine and I was just over thinking. We bid each other farewell and exchanged contact info as I went back to my apartment to shower. When we were exchanging numbers I caught a glimpse of his contacts and saw the names of many women. Unsurprising. Some minor reservations about the whole experience aside, it was nice. I didn't really spend time with a lot of people, so I honestly did enjoy myself.

I still wasn't sure why he wanted to spend time with me, but he asked me again the next weekend to go to the gym. He wanted me to get consistent I think, though it was closer to the evening this time. My demeanor with him hadn't changed all that much, but the man did get me talking to him a little more. On the way there he talked to me about getting my own subscription so that I could just go to the gym on my own whenever I wanted. He even offered to pay for the first month, saying it was just a drop in the bucket. It was a minor amount of pampering, but I can't say it didn't make me feel good. He ended up asking me some more personal questions, about family and work. I said my family situation was complicated and I didn't really talk to them. He pressed on, asking what I meant. I could've just lied or dodged the question, but my instinct made me blurt out that I had left my whole family behind and was just trying to get by on my own. I mentioned that I wasn't treated well in my family, which is what prompted me to leave. It was a really personal thing I had just told him, I didn't even know if I could trust him or how he'd react. I looked down in embarrassment, and it seemed he could tell I was vulnerable. He put his hand on my shoulder for a moment and told me it was a shame a young boy like me had to work so hard. In that moment I recalled how much older the man was. I was barely in my 20s at this point, having just turned 20 half a year ago. I realized hanging out with him was a little weird in that case, but I somehow felt safe around him because of it. I might've even blushed a little, but I wasn't paying attention that much to anything besides the firm grip his large hand had on me. It was a really strange experience, as I was well aware of how coercive this whole relationship was to me.

After he let go we just talked about my work and how tiring it was. I told him how I wanted to go to school again and was saving up to do so. The time passed by quickly as we made our way to the gym. We followed the same routine, although he was doing more of his own thing this time around after seeing that I was getting comfortable being there. This time he taught me how to properly bench press. Honestly I was sort of having fun. Looking at him while lying down on the bench press machine or whatever it was called made me realize again how huge he was. My eyes went to his crotch area again as I looked to my side while putting the barbell back. He was helping me put the equipment back and helped me get up while telling me how well I did. It was really inappropriate but I spent some time after trying to imagine what he has down there. I wondered if he was big, this large sexy black man. As those thoughts were entering my mind and making me more excited, I excused myself to get some water. Why was I just suddenly thinking about how hot he was? Why was I thinking about his dick? Did I seriously get excited from him touching me and telling me I did good? I tried to ignore whatever I was feeling and went back to working out like normal. He had me do squats again with the barbell, and he was spotting me. Again, I started getting excited as he watched me. My face must've been red beyond a doubt, and when he was behind me I even arched my back a little more. No one was really paying attention to us, so that didn't bother me. He noticed me doing this and helped me correct my posture, asking if I was struggling with the weight. I did a few more reps, and then he said we should take a break. By the end of it, I had worked my body a little more than the last time and my landlord complimented me on it. After taking a break he said that we ought to go home. The sun had already set, and most people were leaving. As he took me home I thought about how I acted. What the hell was I even thinking? There was no way I thought he was interested in that kind of attention, and at the same time I was so confused as to how I felt about him. Was I turned on by him? I thought all of it was just a fetish, and that I'd never be interested in a man like that. I never thought it was a line I could cross, or one that I even wanted to cross.

It was dark out and I of course felt safe again with him around me. I was never really afraid of being out by myself at night. Sure, I acknowledged the danger I could get into, but I was never super anxious. Being next to this huge man made me feel different about it though. I felt like I needed him around in order to feel safe, it's like my mind wanted me to be dependent on him. I misstepped once or twice on purpose for him to notice. He asked me if I was okay to which I answered that I felt lightheaded. He took his massive arms and held my shoulder again, pulling me closer to him so as to help me walk. I remember him smiling and telling me not to be shy. Guh, I felt so attracted to him then that nothing could compare. I even liked the smell of his sweaty body. I was giving in to it all so quickly that I just acted without any judgment. I was aware that I was acting without thinking, and honestly that just made me more excited. This sexy man was holding me, protecting me, guiding me, making me love the way he was treating me. My mind was going crazy. And he was a smart man, there was no way he was doing any of this without knowing how much I was going crazy because of it. Fuck, what a man. I can't get over the way he was in control of me like this despite having never felt this way for anyone before. I realized that I always took on that soft, respectful demeanor with him because deep down I felt good submitting to him like that. I was a little worried that I was getting too excited, and that he was just extremely touchy. What if he didn't actually like me? He took me out twice though, and paid for my food. But what if he's just a really nice man? Fuck, even the way he made me wonder whether or not he wanted me was making me horny. As we were walking under the street lights he asked me if I'd like to come to his place for dinner. My heart skipped a beat. The man wanted me in his home for dinner. At night. While he's holding onto me. I spoke without thinking, as you can imagine. "Yes, I'd love to sir." He seemed happy, and I was nervous like never before. He let go of me when we entered the building. On the elevator ride up, he brought up the way I called him sir and always kept my gaze down. He said he really liked how respectful I was to him, but was also wondering why I seemed to lack confidence when speaking with him. He said that while I was always showing the utmost respect, I would also be really nervous. Before I could say anything else, he asked me if I had anyone I loved or cared about. I responded that I did not. He was opening the door to his apartment and guided me in. It felt completely different from the first time he let me in, I was his personal guest this time. I said to him that I was grateful he invited me. He said that it was no big deal with a smile on his face. He had me sit down as he went into a bedroom. I waited patiently, wanting to be as obedient as possible. When he came out in a towel around his waist, completely shirtless I could only stare straight at him. His body was even more amazing than I thought it would be. I couldn't believe how attracted I was to it. I thought that I only liked black cock, and nothing else. Here I was, mesmerized by everything. The sweat made his body glisten all over. His chest was large and wide. I could clearly see the definition around his pecks. Prince's abs were perfectly lined down as he stood up straight. His legs were powerful, and he had very well defined muscles everywhere on his body. He seemed to groom himself very well, as there was minimal hair on his body. There was no way I could explain the staring this time, and when he spoke to me again I jumped in my chair. He asked me "What do you think? Looks pretty good right? I put a lot of work into it you know."