Bi-curious Man Gives His First BJ

Story Info
Bi-curious guy hooks up with a guy for first time.
1.3k words
4.53
30.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I'd never been attracted to a man in real life, somehow the idea of serving one was always at the back of mind - I suppose I was bi-curious in a way.

Indeed I'd been into a lot of shemale porn, but never gay porn.

But yet... I couldn't ever shake the idea completely, and browsing online ads I always got hot under the collar at some of the Doms seeking subs, especially first timers.

There was one in particular I kept going back to, but never having the courage to contact. He didn't show his face, but two photos of him only: One in trunks, showing a tight, muscled body and ass; and one of his cock, which was absolutely perfect... Nice size, shaven, with one bulging vein along the side. In short, the kind of cock a guy like me dreamed of going down on.

One day out of the blue he messaged me:

"So what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beating.

He then explained that he'd noticed I kept visiting his profile, but had yet to message him.

"And what does a 'straight' boy like you think about my cock?" he asked.

Feeling this was the moment I'd been waiting a long time for, I plucked up the courage and replied:

"I like it, I want to suck it."

Before I knew it, we were arranging a date at his place for that same night...

*****

That night, I was feeling nervous and almost cancelled, but felt it was now or never and forced myself to go through with it. After a shower and a shave, I put on my best jeans and a crisp white shirt, and headed to his place, and, my heart beating, rang the doorbell.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only about 10 seconds, the door opened.

In front of me was a man as handsome as in the photo, wearing a sharp, expensive suit, with dark hair and a Hollywood smile. Although the suit wasn't especially tight fitting, you could just tell there was a perfect body underneath.

"Well what are you waiting for? Come in," he said, taking me by the hand.

Although I'd just dreamt of his cock, now I was there I just wanted all of him, to be in his arms, to kiss him, to be his...

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Nervous but excited," I replied, truthfully.

"Well there's no need to be nervous, you look gorgeous," he said.

Blushing, I thanked him for the compliment, but felt too shy to compliment him back.

It turned out there was no need, however, as, seeing the bulge I was forming, he pointed out:

"And I can see you are indeed excited! Me too in fact, I'm certain if you trust me you'll have a great time, and I love a cute virgin."

Still blushing and not knowing what to say, I let him lead me in and close the door behind me.

I assumed he would lead me to the sofa, but before I knew what was happening he pushed me back firmly but tenderly against the closed door and, with one hand holding the small of my back, guided my mouth to his and kissed me hard.

It was as passionate a kiss as I'd ever had from a girl and I couldn't help but put my hands around him and pull him closer, I wanted it to never end.

After a (too) short while he pulled back and smiled at me.

I didn't know what to do, I wanted more but he just left me hanging, grinning at me and looking into my eyes.

After a while I just said "Take me, please," a little desperately.

And he did!

He grabbed me by the ass, kissing me again, then lifted me into his arms, his fingers digging into my thighs, without breaking the kiss for even a second. I felt so excited as his tongue probed my lips, not for too long as I willingly let him in, as we played around exploring each other's lips and mouths.

After a while he took me over to the sofa and laid me down on back, as we kicked off our shoes and socks. He then lowered himself onto me, as we continued our passionate embrace.

Having been in his position with girls before, I loved now feeling the weight of his firm body above me, pinning me down - not that I wanted to go anywhere!

As I stroked his hair, he was more forward and grabbed my ass with both hands, making me moan and buck up into him.

My cock was straining so hard by then I was relieved as he released it, expertly taking off my trousers and pulling down my boxers.

I felt a bit silly dressed now only in my shirt but I needn't have worried, as before long he ripped it off me, sending the buttons flying. Although the thought crossed my mind of how I'd wear it home, it didn't last long as I was soon back lost in the moment.

As he threw off his jacket, I started unbuttoning his shirt, admiring his strong, smooth chest. He moved up over me, allowing me to kiss his torso, and his firm, stomach with a hint of a six pack; until before long I found myself face to face with his crotch.

To my pleasure, I could see how hard it was, and let out a girlish squeal as I realized it was me making him hard.

Without needing an invitation, I unbuttoned his belt and fly, and to my surprise was met with a slap in the face as his cock popped straight out - unencumbered by any underwear!

As he held my head up against the armrest with his hands and grabbed my torso between his strong thighs, I was face to face with a cock for the first time. I looked up at his face, and, with a smile and a nod, he wordlessly invited me to explore.

I started by gently dabbing my tongue around the tip of the helmet, getting my first ever taste of precum which was slowly seeping out.

By now his cock was fully hard, and I was so excited to see it was just as glorious as in the photo I'd seen online.

I kissed my way up and down both sides of the shaft, then had a lick of his balls.

As I then came back round to the tip of his member, he softly pushed my face into it. Without needing any further persuasion, I opened my mouth and let him enter.

I thought I'd struggle with the size, but in the end it naturally slipped all the way in, as if it was made just for me.

I could hear his breathing becoming heavier as he then started fucking my face, steadily gathering in pace.

"Use your tongue!' he commanded.

I then swirled it around his cock, as he kept going in and out, faster and faster.

Not only was I proud at avoiding being 'toothy' for my very first blowjob, I loved that my tongue was sensitive enough to even feel the vein on the side of his cock. I would have smiled, but with a mouth full of cock I couldn't!

As I concentrated on my breathing, I could tell from his that he was getting close.

I wanted to feel his balls again and, cupping them with my hand, felt he was ready to burst...

... and then he did!

For the first time in my life I finally experienced a jet of hot, salty cum squirting into the back of my throat.

It was hard not to choke on it, but I did my best to swallow it.

As he slowed down and moved himself off of me, however, it was too much for me, and I couldn't help a dribble of cum falling out of my mouth and down my chin.

I thought he'd be annoyed but instead he wiped it up with a finger and gave it to me to suck off.

"Great effort for a first timer, I'm looking forward to the next one," he said.

And so was I!