All Comments on 'Bi-curious Man Gives His First BJ'

by britishPACA

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Yes the first time sucking cock may be awkward. I cannot forget sucking my first cock, his hardness, my gagging and the pulses as he pumped his cum into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure it even qualifies as a story....

Searcher6969Searcher6969over 1 year ago

I just love first time stories! It’s been so long for me that my next time will feel like the first time all over again. At least I hope so.

ManhungryslutManhungryslutover 1 year ago

Except for the kissing (not for me) I thought it was a good beginning of a pretty good story. I would like to read more of this first bi encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story made me hard. wish it was longer or more detailed

britishPACAbritishPACAover 1 year agoAuthor

@TNsourdough: Thanks!

britishPACAbritishPACAover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I don't understand, why not?

britishPACAbritishPACAover 1 year agoAuthor

@Searcher6969: Glad you liked it, hope you don't have to wait too long for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this one.. To me there is nothing like sucking a hot cock.. I have always loved the taste of jizm and i can't go to long without a cock in my mouth... It all started out with my uncle coming into my room at night when i was 8 years old.. At first he would put his hand under the covers and rub it and feel me up and it felt good and i couldn't keep my legs closed.. I knew i really liked his hand on me.. A couple of times it took my breath away.. This lasted for about 3 nights and then he told me to take my underwear off and he got into bed with me.. Again he started feeling and massaging my cock and my God his bare hand on me was a huge improvement and in no time my belly was getting butterflies in it and i couldn't control my body movements... My legs just seemed to open up wider then i ever had them before... I had chills running up and down my spine and was trembling all over. My Uncle knew i was having "dry orgasms" and he moved his hand even faster and the "dry orgasms" started coming about 2 or 3 a minute and i was moaning and gasping... Then he lowered his head and i could feel a hotness and i heard slurping and sucking sounds and i could hardly stand it, i loved it but the feeling was so intense and the "dry orgasms" came back stronger then before. Later that night he explained what he was doing to me and what "dry orgasms" were,, He told me he had given me my first "blow job" and i told him o loved it.. After that he would blow me 2 or 3 times a day ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, especially a first time experience. I told my buddy, "tell me when you're about to cum because I want your cum in my mouth." What's not to like about that? Well, he said "soon", his balls started pumping and 3-4 spurts were in my mouth, I swallowed and kept sucking away as he softened. Success! That's an experience you won't forget.

britishPACAbritishPACAover 1 year agoAuthor

@OmniLexxus and @anonymous: Thanks for the comments, happy you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, I (25) was involved with a couple in their 40's, when we were having sex both guys felt each other every so often, his was longer than mine. Once he fingered my ass with first one and then a second finger so something was bound to happen one day. His wife was sitting on my cock when he started dangling his cock over my mouth, so I moved upwards and started sucking cock for my first time, after a bit she got off me and I got in a better position and consumed his cock and was rewarded with his cum, exhilarating. A couple weeks later it was mostly me fucking her with him fucking me. It was one crazy year. Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed the story I wish I could get fucked while fucking some guys Lady it's been a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story, love cock sucking porn, I'm a bit of a voyeur and enjoy reading about men sucking other men's hard dicks- and would love to watch some guys go at it while I am there.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Nice I'd love to try it for myself cos the thought of a smaller cock in my mouth does things to me that I can't explain lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous