All Comments on 'Bi-curiously Experimenting Ch. 02'

by Texan065

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
giving head

i have loved sucking cock since my wife talked me into it 12 years ago. the feeling of the soft skin of a cock against my lips, deep in my mouth is so satisfying. having a man cum from my orally pleasuring him, the satisfaction of caressing his cock with my mouth and watching his face when he explodes in my mouth. its too bad the world still thinks there is something wrong with men pleasing men sexually. so happy she likes to see men doing each other, it has really opened up a new world of pleasure for her and i.(and my mouth and ass)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Giving head and fucking anal is great fun

I love sucking fucking Mm, or MmM or MFm. Like swallowing cum and sucxking clit and being fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum Lovers

Guys what a story but you are both very lucky to have swollowed each other's very last drip of hot ball ooze, I myself love drinking cum I once was a cum slut for 26 guys that all blew down my throat and I didn't waste a drop taking every last hot drop, I was full of hot tasty cum that night and have done loads from many groups.

It can make me cum just by sucking so many cocks at once, which was a bit embarrassing the first time it happened but a couple of guys licked it all up from the floor for me and I tasted some as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Into men

50 Male love men want a gang bang so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous