Bi-Foursome

Story Info
Ted and Patti both have play dates with friends.
4.3k words
4.57
10k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Steve was standing naked in the middle of his bedroom and his Bi friend Ted was naked and sitting on the edge of the bed in front of him. "Umm, yeah suck my dick, Ted."

Ted let Steve's hard throbbing cock slip from his mouth, he leaned down and licked, nibbled, and gently sucked on Steve's cum filled ball sack. Ted moaned and thought how much he loved sucking a nice hard cock. He was so glad that his wife Patti had

introduced him to Bi-sex. He had always been curious but it took his sweet wife's encouragement for him to finally try it.

"Oh yeah suck those balls," Steve groaned stroking his cock, "fuck I am so horny."

"Not for long," Ted said looking up at him, "because I'm going to suck you dry."

"Do it."

Ted reached for Steve's cock again and took it back into his waiting mouth, bobbing up and down on it, taking it deeper and deeper into his mouth. Fuck, Ted's own cock was rock hard and throbbing and leaking precum. "Mmmm, mmm," he moaned loudly tasting Steve's yummy tasting precum.

"Suck my dick, do it." Steve grabbed Ted by his head and started thrusting his cock faster and faster into his mouth, he was at that point of no return. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls ready to explode. "Ahhhh, FUCK!!!!!" Steve almost screamed

feeling his cock exploding into Ted's mouth, he held his cock in Ted's mouth as deeply as he could.

"Ummm, mmmm," Ted moaned taking Steve's hot cum into his throat, feeling and tasting cum. Ted took every drop of his friend's cum, sucking it all.

"Oh fuck yes!!!" Steve said loudly, watching Ted swallow every drop of his cum.

Ted licked Steve's cock clean, letting his cock slip from his mouth, breathing heavily he took a deep breath.

"Fuck!" Steve said, looking at Ted, "you suck cock so much better than my girlfriend."

"Thanks for the compliment," Ted said with a laugh, "you're great at it too." Ted said glancing at his watch, "oops, I'd better call the wife," he said picking his phone up off of the table. He hit her contact and heard it ring several times. "Huh, she usually picks on the first or second ring."

"Maybe she's in another room," Steve suggested, walking toward the bathroom.

"My wife takes her phone with her everywhere, and I mean everywhere," Ted said with a chuckle. "Guess I'd better get cleaned up and head home."

"I had a great time this afternoon," Steve said "I'd like to meet your wife sometime."

"Well, why don't you follow me over and you can meet her and later we can order pizza and watch the game on TV," Ted suggested.

"Really? Sounds great."

"Sure, the wife would love to meet you." Ted said, "mind if I take a quick shower?"

"Of course not, I'll join you," Steve answered he had a craving for Ted's cock again.

A few minutes later Steve and Ted were in the large walk-in shower, soaping each other up. "We'll have to get together again really soon," Steve said rinsing the soap from Ted's body and dropping to his knees. "I've got to have your dick again."

"Go for it buddy," Ted said looking down and watching Steve stroking his cock, feeling his cock already getting hard. "Oh yeah," Ted moaned when Steve licked his heavy cum filled balls.

Steve licked and nibbled Ted's balls, he sure did love to have balls in his mouth and a hard cock in his hand, Steve thought continuing to give his new friend pleasure.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah, lick those boys," Ted groaned putting his hands on Steve's head. Ted felt Steve, lick the underside of his balls, teasing him there. Spreading his legs wider he wanted more.

"Turn around."

Ted turned around with his back to Steve, he glanced around, feeling Steve gently

spread his ass cheeks. Reaching back with both hands Ted held his ass cheeks open.

"Ummm nice tight-looking hole," Steve murmured, flicking his tongue over Ted's ass cheeks.

"Yeah, lick my ass hole," Ted said wanting to feel Steve's tongue eating his ass.

Steve licked and ate Ted's tasty ass hole, he would really like to slide his cock into Ted's ass hole someday.

Ted had told Steve that he did enjoy getting his ass eaten and fingered but he had never had a real cock in his ass.

Steve told Ted, "Once you try it and get used to it, you'll love it." Steve explained, remembering the time he took his first dick in his asshole. "Mmmm, mmmm,ummm," he moaned loudly feeling his cock throb while he licked Ted's ass.

Ted slowly stroked his rock-hard cock, wanting more from Steve, "Yes, oh fuck yeah lick my hole please." Ted said feeling Steve pushing the tip of his tongue into his tight hole.

"Nice," Steve commented putting his index finger into his mouth making sure it was nice and wet. "I want to finger your ass, can I?" Steve asked hoping that Ted would say yes.

"Oh yeah, finger fuck me," Ted said glancing back at Steve, "just go slow and easy."

"I will," Steve reached for a bottle of lube he kept in the shower, he poured lube across Ted's ass hole and lubed his finger's up. "I'm gonna fuck your ass, Ted."

"Do it, fuck my ass," Ted said waiting for Steve to slide his slick finger up inside of him. Ted stroked his throbbing cock. Ted groaned when he felt Steve gently push the tip of his lube-covered finger into his back door.

"Fuck your ass is tight," Steve said now really wanting to slide his hard cock into Ted's ass. He took his time and worked his finger slowly in and out. He could hear Ted moaning and asking for more.

"I'll give you as much as you want," Steve assured him, pouring more lube over Ted's asshole he was able to fuck Ted a little faster.

"Ohh, oh yeah fuck my ass, Steve," Ted groaned loudly, he decided the next time he would let Steve slide his cock into his asshole.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, oh fuck yeah," Ted said, wanting Steve's finger deeper in his hole. "Deeper, oh please deeper." Ted almost begged stroking his cock faster, it wouldn't take much to make him cum again. Earlier Steve had given him a fantastic blow job, he came so hard and filled Steve's mouth with cum.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass someday," Steve said "and I promise you will love it."

"Ahhh, fuck, do it fuck my ass." Ted groaned feeling that point of no return,

Ted felt Steve's long slender fingers deep inside of him, hitting his prostate.

Suddenly Ted turned back around and grabbed Steve by his hair and Ted pushed his hard, throbbing cock into Steve's mouth. "Suck me, oh my god, suck the cum from my balls!" Ted exclaimed thrusting his cock into his friend's mouth in and out deep.

Steve took Ted's cock deep into his mouth, tasting precum, swallowing it, wanting to taste Ted's cum again.

Ted held Steve's head down on his dick, not letting his friend move. He felt Steve

tighten his lips around his cock.

Steve felt Ted's cock get ever harder and he knew Ted was ready to cum, Steve reached under Ted's balls, pushing his lubed finger back into Ted's ass.

"Oh my god, fuck yes!!!" Ted said loudly, feeling his cum exploding into Steve's willing and waiting mouth. Ted held his cock deeply into Steve's mouth wanting Steve to take every drop of his cum. "Take it, aww fuck yes!!!" Ted groaned

giving his friend his cum.

"Ummm, mmm fuck so good," Steve whispered swallowing spurt after strong spurt of cum.

"Oh my god, " Ted gasped, "that was great."

"You got that right," Steve agreed and stood up.

Twenty minutes later Ted and Steve were out of the shower and dressed, Ted picked his phone up and tried to call his wife Patti.

"Still no answer?" Steve asked hoping things were alright with Ted's wife, Ted had told him that she had a few medical problems and he tried to check up on her a few times a day when he was not at home.

"No, seems odd, I hope she's alright," Ted said worried about her, she never went this long without answering his calls. Calling one more time Ted left a message, "Honey, I'm on my way home, see you soon. Hope you're alright, Love you."

Thirty minutes later Ted pulls into his driveway, he noticed Patti's friend Abby's car in the driveway. Smiling to himself he knew why Patti hadn't answered the phone, Steve pulled in behind him, parked, and got out of his car.

"Wife is fine," Ted said with a smile, "follow me," Ted said leading the way through the garage and into the kitchen.

"Oh god, yes oh fuck yes," came the loud voice of his wife Patti from the playroom in the basement.

"Sounds like somebody is watching porn," Steve commented feeling his cock throb in his jeans.

"That's not porn, "Ted said with a chuckle, "that's my wife."

"Sounds like she is having fun."

"She sure does," Ted said leading the way down the stairs, walking into the room he saw his wife Patti on her hands on her knees on the bed and Abby behind her fucking her with a strapon.

"Take my dick baby, take it deep." Abby said gripping Patti by her hips, "fuck yes, you like my cock in your pussy?"

"Oh you know I do, oh don't stop please."

"I won't," Abby said glancing at Ted and Steve watching them, "take my cock, take it deep." Abby said slapping Patti's ass with a loud smack.

"Spank me," Patti begged, she pushed back against that cock forcing it inside her as far as it would go.

"Have a seat, Steve, watch the show," Ted said walking over to the small refrigerator and getting them each a cold drink. Ted joined Steve on the couch and watched his wife getting fucked by her friend.

Patti glanced over and looked at Ted, "Slam my pussy," Patti said, flinching when Abby slapped her ass a bit harder than usual.

"Mmm, nice butt plug," Abby said reaching for the butt plug in Patti's ass and gently turning it inside of her ass. "You sure do like toys in your ass don't you?"

"Yes, I do," Patti answered, reaching between her legs and rubbing her sopping wet pussy. "Abby's fucking me, honey," she said looking at Ted, "get naked boys, join the fun."

Ted stood and quickly stripped and walked over to the side of the bed, getting close to his wife's face. "Honey, this is my new friend Steve."

"Hi Steve," Patti said watching Steve get naked, he already had the beginnings of a hard-on. "So did you have a good time today?" Patti asked letting out a loud groan

as Abby slowly removed that shiny butt plug from her ass.

"I think someone wants your ass honey?" Ted said watching Abby toss the butt plug onto the bed.

Steve walked over to the side of the bed and watched Patti getting fucked by her friend with the strap-on. "Hi, oh yes we had a great time, Ted is an expert cock sucker." Steve said, "he's got a great cock and ass."

"Fuck her Abby, fuck her good," Ted said watching that cock sliding into his wife's pussy. His cock was getting harder by the second, he did like to watch Patti playing with her girlfriends.

Abby liked Steve as soon as she saw him, he had a nice cock and she licked her lips.

"Step over here and let me suck your dick," Abby said pulling the strapon cock from Patti's pussy.

Patti reached for Ted's cock, stroking him, "I want your cock in my mouth baby."

Never one to deny his wife his cock Ted helped her off of the bed and to her knees on the carpet in front of him. He stroked his hard dick, rubbing it across her mouth.

"Mmmm," Abby moaned getting onto the floor next to her friend, she took Steve's cock in her hand, stroking him. She glanced up at Steve and licked his cock from his balls to the tip of his cock, swirling her hot, wet tongue across his cock head.

Steve moaned, "Fuck yeah," he looked over and watched Patti sucking Ted's cock, nibbling and teasing the underside of his cock. "Do it suck Ted's dick."

"My wife is the best little cock sucker," Ted said feeling Patti nibbling on the head of his cock, "yeah baby, show me how good you are."

"Mmmm, you have a nice cock Steve," Abby tells him, leaning down and flicking her tongue across his balls.

"Lick those balls, lick them good."

"Steve is a great cock sucker baby girl, he made me cum twice today." Ted said putting his hands in his wife's long hair, grabbing it tightly in his hands. "I even let him finger fuck my ass in the shower."

Patti let his cock slip from her mouth, "Yeah, did you like that honey, getting your ass finger fucked?" She looked up at Ted, "I would have liked to see that."

"Oh yeah, it was great, made me so fucking hard."

Abby was teasing the head of Steve's hard dick with the tip of her hot, wet tongue.

"Fuck my mouth," she tells him gently squeezing his balls.

"You asked for it," he tells her holding the sides of her head and sliding his cock into her mouth, he felt Abby's lips tighten around the shaft of his member. "You like getting faced fucked?"

Abby just nodded and continued to take his cock into her mouth bobbing up and down on it.

"Mmm, suck my cock baby, suck it." Ted moaned watching his horny wife sucking his cock deep into her mouth. "Fuck Abby's mouth Steve, fuck her good," Ted commented glancing over and watching Steve's dick sliding in and out of Abby's talented mouth. Ted had had Abby's mouth on his cock before and she was good but not as good as his wife.

Patti was moaning and taking Ted's throbbing dick as deep into her mouth as she could. She felt his hands holding her head tight, that was always one thing that drove her wild. She held onto his hips to keep her balance, she could hear Steve fucking Abby's mouth, encouraging her friend to take all of his dick.

Ted's cock was throbbing and he pulled his cock from his wife's mouth, "Up on the bed baby," he tells her helping her to her feet. "I want some of your awesome wet pussy."

Patti got up on the bed on her back getting comfortable, still watching Abby sucking Steve's nice cock. Spreading her legs wide she watched Ted go to his knees in front of her, he held her by her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Ummm, you are so fucking wet honey," he said licking and nibbling and kissing the insides of her thighs, "did you and Abby have fun this afternoon?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes we did," she answered watching every move he made, Ted slowly licked up and down her pussy lips, tasting her sweet juices.

Abby stood up and removed the strapon from around her waist and looked up at Steve, "Fuck me, fuck me now." she said getting on the bed on her hands and knees next to Patti. She wanted to make sure her friend could see everything.

"Nice cock Steve," Patti commented feeling Ted spreading her pussy open with his fingers, "oh yeah, open my pussy baby."

"Eat her pussy Ted," Steve said remembering how good Ted's mouth had felt on his cock earlier. Steve rubbed his cock across Abby's sopping pussy finally sliding his dick inside of her. In and out he fucked her harder and deeper.

Ted flicked his wet tongue all over Patti's slick pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue and making her jerk with pleasure. He felt his cock throb with pleasure knowing how much she loved to have her pussy eaten. He clamped his mouth tightly over her pussy and fucked her tight hole with his tongue.

"Ooohhhh, yeah, yeah just like that," Patti moaned glancing over at Abby and Steve.

Patti reached for Abby's huge left tit, taking it into her hand, and pinching her hard nipple.

Abby moved slightly so that Patti could take her nipple into her mouth, gently sucking on it. "Fuck, mmm, bite it baby you know I love pain." Abby moaned when she felt Steve rub the head of his dick across her sopping-wet pussy.

Patti held Abby's tit in her hand and sucked greedily on it, biting and squeezing it.

Ted was in heaven, he loved eating Patti's sweet, wet pussy any time he could get it.

He pushed her spread legs back so that he could get to both of her holes. She loved to have her pussy eaten and her ass played with. "Ummmm, so good, so fucking good baby," he murmured flicking his tongue across her swollen clit. He felt her jerk, Ted put more suction on her sensitive clit, while he slid his middle finger deep into her wet slit. "Tight pussy honey," he said feeling the tightness from her pussy around his finger.

"Ahh, oh yes, oh yeah Steve fuck my pussy." Abby begged, glancing back at him, god his big cock felt good in her pussy.

Patti grabbed the backs of her thighs and held her legs back so that Ted could get to

everything. She was moaning, she let go of Abby's tit and grabbed her own nipples twisting them between her fingers. "Oh my god baby, fuck yes." she moaned, "fuck me."

"Oh, you like this do ya?" Ted asked knowing that she loved when he finger fucked her pussy while he ate her out.

Harder and faster Ted fucked his wife with his fingers, he watched her, loving the look of lust in her eyes. She was moaning, grabbing his head and holding his mouth down on her slit.

"Fuck me, oh yeah fuck that tight pussy," she groaned not able to lie still, he was making her feel so good.

"Damn, you've got a tight hole, Abby," Steve said pounding her hard reaching under her, and grabbing both tits in his hands. "fuck yeah," he said when she started to fuck back against him, taking his cock even deeper.

Suddenly Ted moved away from Patti, looking at her, "On your hands and knees."

She turned over on her hands and knees as he asked, and she felt him get on the bed behind her. Ted stroked his throbbing dick across her pussy lips, teasing her sliding the head in, and then taking it away. He knew it was driving her crazy, she was trying to back up against him to get his dick inside of her.

"No, no not yet," he tells her slapping her ass, he saw her flinch and heard her moan.

"Spank my ass."

"Oh I intend to," he tells her giving her right ass cheek a smack. Ted found the bottle of lube on the bed and poured it over her ass cheeks and watched it dribble down between her legs, soaking her pussy.

Abby was moaning loudly, Steve was fucking her as hard as he could, god his cock was rock hard. "Mmmmm, fuck me, fuck my slutty pussy, and make me cum." Abby begged him.

"Yes ma'am, anything you say."

"You want my cock honey, hmmm," Ted asked Patti rubbing the head across her pussy.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," she said glancing back at him, "fuck me please."

Ted held her tightly by her hips and slid his cock all the way inside of her with one motion, not moving for a few seconds he felt her tight pussy walls gripping his dick.

Oh, he did love it when his cock was inside of her sweet tight hole. "My baby has the best pussy I have ever had he tells her," pulling out and back in slowly.

"Fuck her Ted," Steve tells his new friend, he watched Ted's cock sliding into his wife's hole. "Oh yeah, Abby fuck my dick, do it," Steve tells her grasping her by her hips and slamming into her pussy. "You are good Abby, we'll have to get together again."

"Shut up and fuck me," she said with a laugh, "we can talk later."

Patti reached under her and rubbed her clit, Ted's cock felt so good inside of her, she needed to cum again. Ted knew just how to fuck her and how to make her cum hard, she was taking his cock as deep as she could. Rubbing her clit and she would cum soon.

"Oh yeah baby, do it cum for me, cum all over my hard dick," Ted told her feeling that point of no return. "Such a tight pussy, ah, oh fuck gonna cum baby...ummm ahhh cumming!!!" Ted groaned as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep inside of her pussy.

"Oh god, yes oh yeah cum inside of me," Patti moaned feeling Ted's cock getting harder and shooting his cum deep into her.

Abby watched Patti cum and that was all it took for her to reach her own climax, she rubbed her clit hard and fast while Steve continued to pound into her slit. "Do it baby, cum in my hole, give me every drop!" she said looking back at Steve.

"You'll get it all I promise you," Steve said pounding into her pussy, feeling his balls tighten up, groaning and fucking her hard he exploded deep inside of Abby's pussy.

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah, oh fuck here it comes," Steve said filling her pussy with cum.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12