Bi-Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted held her tight from behind and placed gentle kisses across her back, he felt her trembling, and his spent cock slid out of her, dripping cum. "I love you honey," he whispered to her.

Patti sighed and fell onto the bed exhausted, "God that was great, I love you too baby."

Panting and gasping for air Abby laid down on the bed next to Patti, "Oh my god, I don't think I'll fuck for a week." she said with a sigh. "damn that was so good Steve, thank you."

"I give you two days to rest and you'll be ready to go again, Abby," Patti said turning over on her back.

"You're probably right," Abby said crawling up between Patti's legs, she wanted to lick her clean.

"My pleasure," he said sitting on the edge of the bed, "you've got some great pussy and a very talented mouth Abby."

"Thanks," she said spreading Patti's wet pussy lips open and gently licking her clean tasting Ted's cum and Patti's pussy juices.

Patti lay there not moving, exhausted, "Steve clean Ted's cock." she suggested.

"My pleasure," Steve said dropping to his knees in front of Ted and reaching for Ted's cum covered cock. Licking and sucking the cum from his friend's dick.

"Yeah Steve clean it good," Ted said when he felt Steve's tongue licking his balls.

Patti watched Steve clean and lick her husband's cock, she looked at Abby, "now it's my turn." Patti moved around on the bed and Abby lay down and spread her legs wide.

"Do it, baby, clean her pussy." Ted said when Steve finished cleaning his cock with his tongue.

"Oh I will," Patti said diving between Abby's legs, tasting and licking Steve's cum from her pussy. "Mmmm, mmm, taste so good," she murmured, next time she wanted to suck Steve's big cock.

"My turn," Ted said sitting on the edge of the bed and reaching for Steve's spent cock, Ted licked, suck and cleaned every inch of his friend's cock.

"Well I hate to cut this short but I have to go home and get ready for a date," Abby said moving off of the bed. "I had a great time."

"Oh so did I," Patti agreed, "Next time I get to play with the strapon."

"I'd like to see that," Ted commented liking the thought of that.

"I'll just take a quick shower if that's alright," Abby said picking her clothes up from a nearby chair.

"Of course, you know where everything is."

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Steve asked picking up his own clothes.

"Sure follow me," Abby said leading the way to the bathroom.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do in there," Ted called out as the bathroom door closed behind them.

"So how do you like your new friend Steve?" Patti said moving over on the bed as Ted lay beside her.

"He's a very nice guy and a great cock sucker."

"As good as me?" she asked reaching for the blanket at the bottom of the bed and pulling it up over them.

"Darling," Ted said kissing her on her forehead, "YOU are the best cock sucker that I have ever been with and I mean this."

"I'm glad that you've made a new friend and that you had a good time today, you'll have to give me all of the details later," Patti said looking up at him.

"Oh, I promise I will."

An hour later Abby and Steve had left and Ted and Patti had taken a nice shower together and were relaxing in the family room, Ted had found a good series on Netflix and had ordered pizza for dinner.

"This is nice," Patti said snuggling up next to Ted on the couch, "a nice quiet evening at home,"

"Yep after a great day of hot sex." Ted said with a chuckle, "I'm starved let's eat," he said putting two slices of pizza on a plate for each of them.

"Thank you baby," Patti said taking the plate from him, "wonder if this show has a lot of sex like Outlander did?"

"If we're lucky it will," Ted said hitting play and taking a bite of pizza.

12