All Comments on 'Bi Jewish Awakening Ch. 01'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sensuallensensuallenabout 16 years ago
very nice... let's see more!

Very sensual and affectionate... not to mention steamy! I look forward to the next installment. (Nice photo, too!)

Filly GalFilly Galabout 16 years ago
Malz Tov!

Loved the details, the fun expressed and the lust the 2 of you shared and btw well written!!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 16 years ago
Were you really Orthodox?

Where I live, we only have one synagogue and it is Reform. I don't know if you are still observant or not. I have had some friends who were Jewish (none currently). I hope you haven't lost your faith in God and you are happy with your life! Mazel tov! A blessing on your house!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 16 years ago
Were you really Orthodox?

Where I live, we only have one synagogue and it is Reform. I don't know if you are still observant or not. I have had some friends who were Jewish (none currently). I hope you haven't lost your faith in God and you are happy with your life! Mazel tov! A blessing on your house!

rasberryrasberryabout 16 years ago
insightfull

I am a writer too and i found your story grabbed my attention good work keep it up

Love Rasberry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. You are a fantastic writer and a very beautiful woman. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story.

You could work a little on the dialog, to make it sound more natural. There are pauses and "umms" and "uhhs" when people talk, along with interrupted sentences and incomplete thoughts. Take your time when you write dialog; the words are not the entire meaning in speech, especially with regard to passion.

Also, I guess this is at least semi-autobiographical, so I suppose whatever was there was there and whatever was not there was not there, but it seemed to me that there was a whole lot of potential for religio-moral tension in the story that you didn't follow up on.

So, with that criticism stuff aside, I noticed the pic on your profile: nice tits! ;)

kellygurlkellygurlalmost 16 years ago
yummmy !!

wow, sounds like those girls had so much fun!

ArmyAlexArmyAlexalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice

Great story. Well writen and hot as hell. I hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this story made me feel so delicious!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

I would love to experience that. Just reading has me horny.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

What a great first story, and so happy that you have started writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good and turned me on so much loved it

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 1 year ago

Very sweet story. I've published a story about frum girls too.

I agree with the comment below about expanding the story more, making it seem less inevitable, a little more conflicted.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Having read your latest offering, Rivkah's Awakening, I just read this one, which is apparently your first. You've come a long way. You should be proud of the progress you've made. Take a bow.

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

15 years from this, your 1st story, till today. Quite the journey. You have definitely polished up your writing skills. Good first story, again you attention to contrasts & your religious heritage are evident. Glad to see you kept on writing 👍👍

Cactus99Cactus99about 1 month ago

ohhh mummy bought the toy for her daughter hmmmmmm.... chapter 2 ?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!