Bi Married Guy Scores Online!

Story Info
Man sex is fun sex when you're bi and playing on the dl.
1.1k words
4.34
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cruzu010
cruzu010
13 Followers

Bi married guy here. I'm writing this mainly for the other down-low, bi, married guys. I know there's a lot. You're secret is safe with me.

I've hooked up with guys for a long time, from before I was married. Man sex for me is a down-low, side-order-of-fun kind of thing. I go a long time before I get horny for guys, for cock. When I do, it builds and builds until I finally decide I have to do something about it. You know what I mean.

You know how you can go weeks, months, even years before you are able to pull off a quick hookup? Every once in a while though, the stars line up. This was one of those times

It was an online hookup. They rarely work out. But occasionally they do.

It was a young black guy. Late 20s to my late 40s. Smooth, fit, dark. I'm usually into guys my own age, guys with big dicks like mine. I like em a little bearish, if you want to know the truth. I could tell from his pictures, though, that his dick was about as big as mine and he had a great body, So I made an exception and reached out.

We got together at his place, a cluttered little apartment: a music system with a turntable. Shelf full of LP vinyl. Big speakers. Gaming system. Wide screen TV. Big 'ol bong on the coffee table. Dirty dishes in the sink. Single guy territory.

We got undressed immediately. We stood checking each other out, stroking our cocks, showing off for each other. In his profile he'd said he likes kissing. I'm not that into it so instead I squeezed up my cock so it got big and fat, shook it at him and said, "you want to suck this?"

He said "yeah," and dropped to his knees

Guys with big dicks know how to give good head to guys with big dicks. Most guys think they're better at blow jobs than they are, but he knew his stuff. He got me three quarters hard after just a couple of minutes. No nasty teeth burns or any of that. He was diggin it. Clearly, he likes a big cock too.

My turn. I pulled him up and dropped to my knees in front of his nice cock. Uncut. Very black. Prominent veins. Not hard yet. I went down on it. I licked and sucked, and licked and sucked that big, prick until it was hard. I took him deep into my throat, gagging a little, loving the sensations as much as the taboo quality of what I was doing.

Straight guys will never get to know how hot it is to get a cock in your mouth, let alone so far into your throat that you gag. They won't know about the body rush you get from it, how you flush with heat, how your tears flow and throat slime drips down your chin and how all that is just so fucking hot! You watch women on porn do it all the time. Did you ever wonder why they get so into it?

He turned around. "What do you think of this ass?" he said, looking back over his shoulder at me.

He really did have a nice ass. A girl's ass. Pear shaped. Sculpted cheeks. Beautiful smooth dark skin. He leaned forward a little, reached back and spread his cheeks. There it was, his cute little brown bud.

I began running my hands over that pretty boy butt. I had my eyes on his little hole, and I thought about my wife. She's very conservative sexually. No matter how hard I've tried, she's never willing to go beyond vanilla. She'd be horrified thinking about anyone licking anyone else's butt, much less her husband tongue fucking another man's ass. It made me chuckle and I thought, 'Ok baby, here's how it's done.'

I dove in and worshiped that ass, licking and biting and kissing and sucking. Yes. Kissing and sucking on that sweet little boy hole like a slut. I'm not going to lie. For me, part of the fun of having sex with men is behaving like the slut in bed you wish your wife would be. Eating ass might not be on the menu at home, but it sure is here!

We quickly adjourned to the bed and lay next to each other. I could tell he wanted to kiss and cuddle. Like I said, that's not something I usually do. Usually I let the guy suck me off. If I like the guy's cock, I'll suck him off. Call me a versatile top. Typically, I don't kiss. But I thought to myself, 'I've already had my tongue all over his ass. Why not this too?'

It was good. A long, wet, sensual make-out session with my hands roaming his body--and especially his ass--the whole time.

Eventually I licked my way down his tight, completely smooth chest. I licked and sucked his tiny dark nipples. Finally, I got down to his cock again. I licked and sucked it, throating it, getting it all slimy and wet with spit, gagging on it, loving it.

Then I got up on my knees between his legs. I wiped the throat slime and drool off my chin and cheeks, then rubbed the gooey wetness all around his ass bud and all over my cock. He rolled on his back and took hold of his ankles, opening up for me. I scooted into position and slowly pushed my way in. It was tight, but with just a little persistence he opened up and I was in. He moaned and tossed his head back. I could see he liked it; his cock was rock hard.

We got into a nice rhythm right away. I really love fucking a guy and jacking his hot, hard cock at the same time. If he's hard you know he's loving it. This kid was loving it.

The best part of a man pussy is right there at the entry way, where the sphincter muscles are. My stroke was four or five quick shallow strokes where I could feel the tight ring of his sphincter massaging the sensitive area just below my fat cock head. Then I'd give him one or two deep penetrations, back to where the prostate is, and I could tell he liked that the most. He was loving it. I was calling him a dirty fuck slut, and he was calling me daddy, begging for more.

I was close and I told him so. He was too so we let it rip. He came a second before me, big shots of hot cum. I caught a bunch in my hand and lubed and stroked his still hard cock.

Then he gave me a quiet order. "Lick my cum, daddy, lick my cum off your hand," he said.

I scooped up as much as I could and licked and slurped it off my hands, sucking it off my fingers, tasting the black kid's sperm. I thought of my wife, laughed. And then I came. Hard.

cruzu010
cruzu010
13 Followers