Cock Boys Ch. 01: John

Story Info
Hot 18yo muscle and Twunk teens, 1 trains his best friend.
10.3k words
4.63
15.8k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot 18yo muscle and Twink teens, one trains his best friend, seducing his Cock Boy.

This is my first story, so any helpful comments would be appreciated. Feedback is welcome!

I hope you enjoy the building tension detailing my best friend, John's, extended seduction and full service training as he becomes my first Cock Boy. The other boys fall in line quicker. Training always gets the planned results. If you get off reading this, let me know.

**Any sexual activity described is with characters 18 years old or older**

Cock Boys 1 John

My best friend of 10 years was deep throating my big cock, getting it lubed for his 18-year-old muscled, cunt. He gagged and choked slobbering all over 7-inch's of girthy cock. We were sweaty from a fresh lifting session in his gym and my boy couldn't get enough of my cock juice. He had just finished begged me to work my magic in his tight ass, hoping for a big prostate orgasm. Getting him to this point in his Cock Boy training took a combination of seduction and teasing...

It seems like yesterday, when I was 18-years-old, in grade 12 and constantly horny with so much testosterone coursing through my blood. My cock was ready to go whenever I wanted. It also had a mind of its own, swelling up rock hard and becoming quite noticeable, urging me to seek relief. All the fit, good looking boys in town got my cock stirring, whether they were muscled up or Twinks.

January of my high school senior year, when my boy and I turned 18, was when our Cock Boy life took off. It really got hot with only three months of high school left, after winter break.

Planning and persistent training bred a stable of horny Cock Boys to play with. Some took patience to nurture; others came along willingly. I enjoyed the thrill of seducing the boys to service my never-ending horny desires. This chapter is how John was turned into my first and favorite Cock Boy.

My name is Billy. I was 5'11"', 155 lbs, and fit with a 7" fat and 5.5" girthy cut cock. I had short, scruffy, deep black hair with wild bangs. I was in high school track and helped manage the school hockey team all year. Track and lifting with the team gave me a lean, muscled frame, not bulky but definitely in great shape.

My best bro since middle school was a forward on the hockey team and did track as well. John was a fit 6' stud, 170 lbs, and pumped with bigger muscles. He had dirty blond hair in an unkept wavy flow that perfectly framed bright blue eyes. I envied the way his veins popped on his arms when working out. We were always in good shape, more callisthenic than overly muscular. You might say we both had muscled, trim builds until he bulked up over our senior year. His uncut cock was 8", but not as thick (4.5 circumference) as mine.

Even soft, our two cocks were impressive showers, both wide and swinging 5" long when soft. Our young balls hung tight, accentuating our cocks.

We lived a couple blocks apart in a small western town, an hour from the city. My dad was the local doctor, and my mom managed the clinic. Because of their work hours, I learned to take care of myself. That independence and confidence came in handy as I developed my coming Cock Boy stable.

John's dad passed in grade school in a truck accident. His new step-dad travelled often as a pilot, away 80% of the time. I didn't know John's step-dad and shorter step-brother Tyler, much. They moved in last year. Tyler's Twink frame was thin and lean from running and soccer. He had turned 18 in December.

John's MILF mom, Jill, stayed home. She had insisted I call her mom. She volunteered two days a week at our high school, driving all the boys and male teachers crazy. Jill and John had my hormones raging. Looking back, I should have acted on our needs sooner.

He didn't seem interested in Mom's hot body. In retrospect, that indifference to mom's curvy body unconsciously bothered me. Later, it encouraged me to make John accept his suppressed Cock Boy desires.

He loved to openly flaunt his huge cock in front of the other senior boys, flopping his cock around the locker room or shower. I was less of an exhibitionist, but the boys were in awe of my big meat as well. We joked together, walking with our towels over our shoulders. Our 5" soft cocks put the others to shame as we strutted proudly.

The added girth and my smaller frame gave me a visual advantage over John's show. That is until John sprung his usual hard-on in the showers or on the walk back with me. Funny that he usually only watched me in the shower.

We did everything together, so I guess it wasn't a surprise that we were in similar shape. Back then, we had tight abdomens but no defined six-pack yet. I remember jacking off nightly, remembering his hot body, picturing him naked showing off for me. Sure, we had sleepovers before and hung out, but didn't hang it all out, if you know what I mean.

I caught glimpses of his big bulge in his loose sleep boxers and sweat pants way too often. When we were alone, he'd smirk at me showing off; often thrusting his hips to watch his cock move. It always seemed to get him harder.

Like most boys our age, hormones fueled our thoughts full-time. All we talked about were sports, video games, and nutting. We spent countless hours hanging out, swapping stories of our plans and conquests with the girls. For me, it always got me hot and horny listening to John's stories.

He loved to talk about getting lucky, describing in detail how they stroked a big cock or chocked a big cock down their throat. He seemed to prefer fantasizing about them riding him over fucking her. It became obvious that he was a bit submissive in his stories, and it wasn't clear who they were. Looking back, he could have been describing a guy or girl doing him or as it turns out himself servicing my big cock.

Our stories never failed to fuel a hard-on, and John tried but failed to hide his hardening 8-inch meat from me. I, on the other hand, didn't hide my bulging briefs and hard cock from John's watchful blue eyes.

Those blue eyes of his got me hard as much as his bulging boxers. I let it happen; what else should I do? We both got off with him watching me. We were hard more often than not.

As virgins, I did okay with the girls around town. He was too shy (or too submissive?) to date much. Had I been more experienced, I would have realized and put John into one of his stories, servicing my cock sooner.


Backing up the story to early in January, we had both turned 18, our final year of high school. His mom had been bugging me for gift ideas.

"Billy, you're John's best friend; what does he need that he doesn't already have?" My mind went to our naked school showers and his dick teasing me all day long. John's swinging monster, loose in his boxers, was getting hard more often, at least around me.

As a joke, I finally blurted out, "John needs jocks. Why don't you get that", adding, "for all his sports?"

She gasped slightly, thinking about my suggestion. Frustrated with her husband's frequent absences and maybe a bit incestuously excited about John's developing hot teen body, she quickly agreed.

"Don't worry, I'll pick them out and order for my boy." We surfed on her laptop until I ' finally' came across International Jock. A site I jacked to for years.

We gifted him his first of many jocks, celebrating his birthday two days late. Mom wrapped up two varsity athletic jocks, and I gave my boy a white cotton Armani jock. John blushed when he opened them in front of his mom, stepbrother, and me after supper.

She insisted on seeing John in the new Armani jock. My muscled boy was blushing, saying, "Mom, no way I can't do that".

I jumped in, sensing an opportunity. "Come on boy, it's the least you can do for mom".

Smiling, "I'll even help you". I grabbed his arm and pulled my big boy to his room. Fiddling with the straps, I held his first jock out for him to step into. He stripped excitedly.

Kneeling down with John's new Armani jock in hand, I watched him take the first unknowing step towards training as my Cock Boy. "Step in here, John."

His cock was starting to fill as a I pulled up his jock and adjusted the straps for my boy. I got him contained in the pouch before he could spring a full 8" hard-on.

"There it fits perfectly." My hand naturally patted his ass a few times, like it had so many times before. This was so much better; I got to linger, checking the fit and straightening the jockstrap. I could barely bring myself to stop caressing his naked ass and glancing my finger across his growing bulge.

"Wow, Billy; thanks. I love it."

"Go show mom."

Walking together, I left my hand on his ass, steering John to the kitchen. He glanced down at me, blushing, while beginning to show an increasing bulge in his tight jock pouch.

Mom looked him over completely, while an initially stunned Tyler sat wide-eyed beside us.

Mom's first comment was, "Is it too tight out front, Billy?"

"Maybe, I can try to fit him in a bigger pouch; the waist size is perfect."

"Honey you must like it?" "Maybe he's just a bit excited down there Billy?"

John's cock throbbed as we discussed his jock, like he wasn't involved. He fidgeted, looking down to the floor and back to my smirking eyes.

"Let's wait and see after a few days, mom."

I was lightly rubbing his back and ass with my fingers to hold him in place while she finished inspecting his exposed jock body. I let go when she came over and ran her hands down his chest and arms before settling onto his bulge. Surprisingly, it began to deflate.

What's wrong, baby? Mom looked unhappy, not quite mad, but I could tell she didn't expect her gorgeous boy to react like that to her touch.

"Mom, it's embarrassing being like this."

John kept his eyes on me, looking for permission to return to his room.

"Nonsense, you look so cute; I love you, baby."

Just as mom stepped back, Tyler reached up and gave John's exposed ass a firm spank, agreeing with mom and me. "Looks fine, step-bro; better control for your junk than those loose boxers."

John jumped away. Turning into me, his cock started filling fast. His bulge rubbed my side before he turned back, glaring at the Twink. I sat down, smoothly pulling John beside me, nodding in agreement with Tyler. I also took note that Tyler had also been watching or at least noticing John's cock.

It was hot to see my boy react positively to a spanking by another guy. I held him in place with my hand on his leg. Then began lightly rubbing his thigh and innocently grazing the side of his pouch with my fingertips. It was all keeping my boy pretty hard.

"What do you say, boy? Don't you like it?" He was looking at Tyler and Mom, hoping they didn't catch my double meaning.

"Nno; thanks for the presents." Too afraid to draw attention to his groin by looking down or to me, he dug into his cake while his hard 8-inch cock dug into his new bulging pouch. Little did he know then that jockstraps would be his only underwear option going forward.

Once done, he jumped up, quickly turning his full jock away from us. We were treated to his tight naked ass as he raced off to his bedroom.

After the birthday cake, I was quick to suggest we upgrade all his underwear. We all agreed for him. He was switched from boxers to jock underwear from that day on.

I chatted up mom, while Tyler followed after John.

I went up 5 minutes later and found Tyler listening against John's closed door. Tyler whispered, "I think he's jacking". Nodding I pulled the Twink back and walked in on John. He flinched on his bed, in the process of pulling up his new jock. His cum rag was out and fully loaded.

Tyler followed me in and couldn't stop looking at John's big load covering the cum rag. I pushed him out of the bedroom, before pulling out our homework. I wanted my boy to be at ease in his jock and not embarrassed having obviously just nutted.

In only took 10 days, constant praise from all of us sparked a transformation in my muscled boy. No longer shy, he strode around jocked up and proud. He was soon stripping down to his jock at home and in my basement bedroom for sleepovers.

Mom drank him in with her eyes, maybe happy to have some eye candy and probably hopeful that John would take her. He loved the silent attention from mom, while Tyler and I were more verbal about his muscled jock look. Mom hadn't touched John since the birthday jockstrap reveal. Tyler had taken to copying my ass grabbing and patting his ass with me.

Living in a small town, we ordered jocks online every week. I filled the cart with selections for my boy, while he watched over my shoulder. White soft day jocks in many variations and more daring colors for his athletic jocks surprised mom with each delivery. I considered putting him in a thong, but loved the pure athletic look of jocks. Plus, there were plenty of styles to choose from International Jock.

His mom brought the new shipments upstairs while we were doing homework. She always peeked inside, and chose one for John to 'try-on'. She insisted on John 'modelling' the new jock each time. By now, I had been ordering larger pouches when available for his day jocks. I loved the bigger bulge the larger pouches afforded my Cock Boy. His cock was more free to swell and throb when wearing those. The athletic jocks kept him more restrained when needed, especially for sports.

I got to watch John strip off one jock and pull up each new jock. He usually sprung a hard-on, filling the pouch as he came over to me, head held down, blushing from embarrassment. He 'secretly' got off showing me, knowing how it was turning him on. He craved being vulnerable and naked. I loved it.

"How does it look, Billy?"

Before grabbing his ass, I traced the waistband to the front, feeling the new material taking shape over a throbbing crown and hardening cock. My hands felt the heat from his hardening meat as I commented on the quality (of the cock) of the material.

"Seems well made, boy; give me a minute "

He spread his legs so that I could 'better inspect' everything. Everything! Pulling myself up holding a handful of clenched tight ass, I marched John's jocked ass to his mom. Each time, I was as horny as John to be showing him off in various jocks.

Half the time, Tyler called us into his bedroom to inspect John or followed me into mom's bedroom for John's fashion show.

John's MILF mom had unmet needs like any sexy person, denied by the long absences of a lover. Having John in his jock full time probably didn't really help her. Mom's eyes followed John around the room when he was home. Her flirting and touching our arms and upper bodies had not gone unnoticed by me. John was clueless about Mom's flirting. That, plus her ever-more-revealing clothes that year, gave my cock the hardest time.

Mom would squeal and hug John after the big (bulging) reveals, as I watched. He probably could have been fucking her and losing his virginity if he had been tempted or inclined.

Oh, Billy, that jock is perfect for our stud."

Her big tits mashed my chest as her head nuzzled into my neck. She must have felt my hard rod, because her hugs started to include some grinding up against my throbbing bulge.

She sent us away giggling, "Thanks again, Billy".

"Mom, stop thanking Billy; he isn't in charge."

John typically returned to his room and just wore his new favorite jock. On reflex, he throbbed in his bursting pouch whenever I praised his jock or touched him. Feeling his muscles, ass, and jock bulge were keeping me hard as well. Once back in his room, I usually tried to tease him into fucking our MILF mom, but John wouldn't bite.

Still fully clothed, I swatted his exposed butt as I left each night. Of course, I was in charge.


Looking back, I now understand why a house full of cum sluts never hooked up. Apparently, John had eyes for something else.

From that 18th birthday, he no longer wore clothes around me, just a soft white jock, and would change into a variety of colored athletic jocks for any sports.

At 18, my cock need was becoming desperate for something besides my hand or kissing and petting with one of the small town girls. That something was going to be my boy, John. My thing for him exploded with his jock wear and growing exhibitionism (and cock). I just couldn't stop thinking about his smile, bulge and body.

Stripped to a growing variety of soft white jocks, he made a game of holding up his backpack and walking around the locker room, collecting guesses for the color of his athletic jock before pulling it out. The continued exhibitionism, praise at home, and personal jock pride in his body led him to be increasingly comfortable on display for the other boys. Sometimes he got hard doing it. It happened so fast, and I was careful not to look at his package and jock bulge for fear of them discovering my lust or the other guys calling me out as gay.

Somehow John acted normal when throwing a rod in front of the other senior boys. He wasn't shy, just the opposite, and seemed to get harder if more boys saw him.

I knew I was at least bi for John, but was not ready to openly announce my sexuality in high school. College was going to be my planned playground (some hot stories with hook ups, roommates, and in the gym).

By the end of January, I had pumped out more than a few gallons of boy juice, imagining John's naked body and cock under my direction. He'd jack me, blow me, and I dreamed of tapping his sexy ass.

It was easy to like John; all the girls and guys got along with him. He had a friendly and easygoing nature. John usually went along with my suggestions or decisions.

We were inseparable. We shared lunch, hockey, track, and weekends together. You can imagine that the last semester was shaping up to be hard on me, cock hard.

Being around his hot body at home, in the gym, and locker room, not to mention showering together, were real turn-ons. He always picked a locker right across from me. It didn't help that he was as horny as any other 18-year-old teen boy.

That was obvious once he slipped his jock off, usually after I sat down to undo my sneakers and peel off my sweat-soaked t-shirt. John's package would be at eye level as he twisted around to get his towel before we strolled into the old-style open group showers. He would throw a rod in the shower or after almost every time. The other boys got use to it happening and envied John's monster 8-inch cock. It dwarfed all the other senior boys.

It might have been a natural reaction for some of them. But springing wood also seemed to fuel an epidemic of hard cocks dripping pre-cum. Most were either dripping going to and/or coming out of the shower. Every one of those 18-year-old teen boys was in one stage or another of a hard-on.

Probably the combination of being super pumped after a hard practice or athletic competition and raging hormones were why we never needed much to spring a woody. Sweaty ass, pits, dicks, and veiny muscle were not in short supply for anyone looking. And I was looking, but none compared to what John had going for him.

John always waited for me to finish showering before leaving with me to get dressed.

"You ready, Billy?"

"Yeh, let's go stud."

I got the feeling he liked it when I took the lead. He dried the least possible before pulling on his white cotton jock, still with water droplets glistering and dripping from his muscles and hair. It's like he was a prisoner of his need to live in a jock. I loved how he looked in that 'prison'. His defined bulge and his smile risked setting off my cock as my mind wandered, dreaming (or planning, ha ha) of using this Cock Boy for my pleasure.

He didn't dress, going around in his jock talking with the other boys as they dressed. He was always the last one in only his underwear. His big hands cupped and rearranged his pouch and straps. Did he get off being on display for me, himself or the boys? Or was it simply his submissive Cock Boy nature showing itself. I looked him over as I dressed, finally having to remind him, "Get dressed, boy, you can't leave like that". My laugh and any others in earshot had John blushing before he pulled on his clothes to catch up to me.