All Comments on 'Bi MMF Chance Encounter Ch. 01'

by Kayden

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
surchin51surchin51about 17 years ago
Nice work!

It was brief, but I can't wait to, "reload," and tackle the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
theatre first time

I went to an adult theatre in Sydney wearing jeans ,t- shirt and pantyhose underneath.After my eyes adjusted there were 5 males in the theatre and on the screen there was a movie about a gang bang.I undid my zip and started rubbing my cock through my pantyhose.1 guy moved and sat next to me and after awhile pulled his cock out and stroked it while looking at me.I put my hand on it and stroked it.It was quite large and hard.He pushed my head down and i slowly sucked his cock until he started to buck and filled my mouth with cumm.I sucked him until he was soft.He got up and left and another guy came straight over ,pulled his cock out and asked would i suck it.I started to and he reached down and stroked my cock but pulled back when he felt the pantyhose.He then pushed forward and i noticed his cock was now harder.I stopped sucking and unrolled a condom and put it over his hard cock.He got the idea.I turned around and lowered my pantyhose and leaned forward grabbing the seats in front.I felt his hard cock search for my tight entrance and i guided him there and he slowly eased his hot, hard cock right into me.Then he started and he fucked me hard, my cock was like a rock as he hammered my tight arse.I felt wet lips around my cock as another man started sucking me.The guy in my hot hole was going faster and swelling until with one thrust he filled me with hot cumm.I filled the guys mouth with cumm as the guy behind me just kept fucking.He pulled out,i started to stand but i felt another cock at my hole.It was pushed in quickly and was followed by long hard thrusts.he kept going as my cock again got hard.He was right up there ,long thrusts in and out and then one big thrust which nearly split me in two but made me cumm a second time as he filled me completely with his hot cumm.He slowed and then pulled out and i felt the cumm running out....bareback.Fuck it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Make it longer baby, keep writing !

You could have combined all three together, excellent read !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous