All Comments on 'Bi-Night at Club Fantasy'

by bimyselfz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need another guest

sounds like fun would love to attend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

Very hot indeed!

I'd love to suck a few cocks like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bi male

im in so calif love to find a club like this be so much fun sucking cock and playing with couples

OziJohn64OziJohn64almost 10 years ago
horny story

thanks for your horny story.....very nice. hope to read more of your adventures soon

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 9 years ago
A hot story...

... that is made hotter by, apparently, being a true account. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was invited to a swingers party, there were about 120 people there. The party was in full swing, I saw the hosts wife, chubby little mature, go around behind a wall which had 2 holes in it. I thought yep, I bet her pussy is tight, so I pushed my cock through the hole. It was immediately engulfed by her warm mouth. Then she stopped, I waited, nothing, I started to pull back when I felt her hand grip me, cold liquid was spurted on the head of my cock. I waited, my cock was held, then a warmth against the head, it continued back, then I felt my cock opening what was obviously her ass. What luck, I am about 7 inches and it was easing into her ass, so tight, so warm. she stopped, I eased back and then started fucking, my cock going in further each time. So tight, what a fuck, so I pushed faster, I heard groaning, the hole clenching around me, milking me as my cum entered her tight hole, as it did she pushed right back on me. I pulled back, I was determined to give her more time and attention. I left, cleaned myself up, went back inside. She came out some time later, my cock was still hard, I went over to her, I wanted her again, she seemed surprised, I pushed her down, she eagerly sucked my cock, I laid her down and pushed into her pussy,not so tight but wet. I wanted her ass again, I pulled my cock out, lowered it to her ass, she pushed me away, I don't do anal. What, I got up, she reached for my cock, sucking it, fuck me, I lay down and she straddled me, bouncing up and down, she orgasmed twice before I finally gave her my sperm. She lay on top of my, she whispered in my ear, thanks, I was so horny, I just watched Jack, get fucked through the glory hole, he seemed to like it because he shot cum everywhere. I think my husband will never be the same.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 7 years ago

I'm in SoCal, and used to know a guy who threw parties like that. Any clues as to how I could get invited to one now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous