Bi Night with a Friend

Story Info
Wife helps husband have his first Bi experience.
2.6k words
4.59
45.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a fairly successful business man, 35 years old with a beautiful wife, Anna. Anna was tall (5 ft 10in) with a curvy waist, long thin legs and perfect, perky c-cup breasts. Her dark hair accented her face well, and John considered himself very lucky. Their home was just on the edge of the city and they were lucky to have a huge backyard with almost complete privacy provided by the old growth trees. This was a major reason to buy the hot tub a couple of years ago and they put it to good use.

There were many mornings, afternoons and evenings when the couple both went for skinny dips, followed often by some happy ending play. They also had friends over many times, mostly in the evening, and most of the close group did not wear any bathing suits whenever they joined John and Anna for a post dinner dip.

John had a happy imagination for what some of their friends looked like nude and always enjoyed it when they would oblige. A recent dinner had led to 6 of them naked in the hot tub, talking, drinking and smoking into the late hours.

After the others had gone, Anna, still in her house coat, was clearly turned on. As she closed the front door, she dropped her house coat revealing her well curved ass. She turned and slowly walked toward John, her breasts bouncing softly as she moved through the room. John stood 6ft 3 and the met pretty well in height for making out. As she got to John, Anna began to recount the night.

"That was so hot being with two couples today. Did you see Kelly's bush. Damn that was very nice, well kept but also thick. And it was so much fun to finally see Spencer naked. You were right about him, that is a very nice cock."

Spencer and John had been friends for years and probably seen each other naked more times that John had seen his wife. Between hockey showers, gym rendezvous, late night skinny dips at the cottage and of course the hot tub, the two were very comfortable around each other.

"That was a really nice, thick, uncut dick. Emily is very lucky to have that at her disposal" Spencer's cock was a good 5 inches soft, thick and had a nice long foreskin. When erect, which John had only seen once briefly while sharing a hotel room, he was easily 8 inches. Emily was no slouch herself, DD breasts, a large firm ass and a nice landing strip to her trimmed pussy.

John had always wanted to see Spencer a little closer up so to speak. They had been in close quarters in showers and the tub but neither had made any move for more. Anna knew this and when she started talking about Spencer, she could see her husbands cock start to grow.

Anna knelt down on her bare knees and took her man's cock into her mouth as she finished her sentence about Spencer. She pulled back his foreskin exposing a very wet head and began to ferociously lick him up and down. "Tell me what you want to do with Spencer" she said as she pulled away briefly.

"I'd love to reach over and grab his cock, feel how it slides back and forth and feel the size in my hand," "mmm" groaned Anna, now fingering her wet pussy while sucking off her man. "I want to see him cum hard right in front of me, grab him while he does it"

Anna grabbed John's balls and pulled him in hard. His 7-inch member filling up her mouth. He let out a huge groan and blew his load. Anna swallowed up as much as she could. She was soaking wet and dripping on to the floor. She backed up and lay on the couch, motioning for John to come finish her off.

It was his turn to kneel on the floor and he proceeded to bury his face in his wife's perfectly smooth pussy. He parted her juicy lips to the side and found her clit with this tongue. Easily slipping 2 fingers deep he began to thrust in and out.

"John, I want to watch you boys play in the hot tub, grab each others cocks, explore, cu..." and Anna convulsed over and over with the image playing in her head.

About a month later, just before thanksgiving, John got a call from Spencer. Emily had broken up with him and he needed to chat. John agreed to meet him for a couple of beers at their favorite pub and he did his best to console his friend. After a couple hours, the two decided to take off and John asked Spencer if he wanted to come by. Anna was home working late most likely but he was free to come over for a hot tub and a few more beers.

Spencer eagerly agreed, not wanting to go home at all anyway. The two of them arrived a John's place. Anna was working in the office and gave them a quick wave. John ducked his head in and let her know they were going to keep drinking. Anna told him to have fun and went back to her computer.

John grabbed a couple more beers and him and Spencer went to the side door that led to the hot tub. There were two ways to get to the tub, one from a change room area and another door that came from the master bedroom onto the patio. The patio was tiered slightly and the drop to the hot tub area provided perfect privacy from any neighbors, but a great view from the master bedroom if someone were in the house.

In the changing area, John put down the beers on the bench and took off his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers. Spencer did the same and his impressive dick flopped out. The guys grabbed their couple beers and headed outside and down the 4 stairs to the hot tub. After about an hour, the convo started turning to sex as the tipsiness was settling in.

Spencer started talking about how bummed out he was as he always enjoyed making love to Emily. Her huge tits swinging in his face as she rode him. They hadn't been doing well for a couple of months and it had been almost that long since they had fucked at all.

Spencer was very horny and just recounting his escapades was getting him turned on. John brought up the time they were all naked a month prior and how much they had both like it. "Ya that was great" spencer agreed. "Hopefully I can find someone else that is cool to do the same"

The two men were now sitting on the same side of the tub and had turned the jets down. John could see Spencer's cock bobbing in the water and was pretty sure he was half hard. John proceeded to tell Spencer how Anna had been so turned on that night that they had gone down on each other in the front hallway. Spencer started to imagine the scene and felt his cock growing further. When he stood up to grab another beer from inside, his 8-inch member sprang out of the water right in front of John's eyes.

"Sorry, like I said it's been a while" - He got out and grabbed a few more and walked back towards the tub. John watched his thick cock bounce a bit has he walked. The tip of his foreskin glisten with pre-cum.

That was enough for John and he realized he was at full attention too. He pulled himself out on the side of the tub to cool down a bit and Spencer smirked when he saw his erection. "You have a nice dick" he replied. "Thanks" said John, "Yours is way more impressive though"

As Spencer climbed back in, he stayed on the side of the tub too, just a couple feet from John. Slowly starting to stroke his cock. He pulled his foreskin back about half way and then returned it. Enough to get a good jolt feeling from his testicles.

"Hey Spencer," John said "you can say no if you don't want to, I don't want this to be weird... but do you want to jerk off with me?"

"Ha, I've seen you staring at my cock before, surprised it took you so long to ask" he replied.

Both men started to stroke their cocks and kept telling sex tales as they did so.

"You can touch it if you want" Spencer said. John obliged and slowly stuck his hand out, taking over stroking his cock with his left hand instead.

Spencer's dick was very big in his hand. Impressive girth to go along with the 8 inches. John wrapped his hand around and slowly started to slide his foreskin back and forth. Spencer was watching him and enjoying the feeling.

Back inside, Anna had finished her work and was rooting around in the kitchen. She found a bottle of red she wanted and poured a very full glass. She went to the master to strip down and figured she'd join the boys. Spencer would probably love to see some tits right now anyway she laughed. As she went through the room, she dropped her dress and panties and walked towards the patio door.

She realized she didn't hear any talking so she looked out the door before opening it. Down just feet away she was greeted with the sight in front of her. John and Spencer sitting on the side of the tub, now both touching each other's cocks. She put the wine down quickly and grabbed her vibrator from the bed side drawer. She pulled over a chair and said by the sliding door, legs in the air, working her pussy. It was even hotter than she imagined it would be. Seeing her husband in pleasure with another man.

John and Spencer now turned towards each other and straddled the side. This allowed a better view and grip as they stroked each other harder. Anna was dripping wet watching and didn't know how much longer she could wait. She had a huge urge to join in but didn't want to ruin it. She watched John lower his head for a close-up view of Spencer's dick. Slowing down his motion. At that point she slowly opened the door and started walking towards the tub.

John smiled "my love, we saw you there a few mins ago, glad you could join," he winked. Anna stepped in the hot tub and started rubbing Spencer's chest while John continued to jerk him off.

"Wow that thing is big" Anna whispered in his ear. She looked down at John -- "you should take it in your mouth my love." Spencer smiled. "Maybe you two should share it," Spencer chimed in.

And with that the couple both got down in the hot tub. Spencer turned towards them and presented his cock, to which the happy couple began to play together. Anna pulled back his thick foreskin and lowered her husband's head towards him. "Take this big cock with me please.."

John didn't need anymore encouragement and was soon sucking his friend off. Taking turns with his wife, grabbing his large balls in between. Spencer was losing his mind, this felt soooo good and so right. Anna licked Spencer's long shaft while John played with his tip. Running his tongue around it

John had a raging hard on now and needed some attention. He jumped up to join Spencer on the side of the tub. Anna took his cock in her hand while she continued to blow Spencer. Then she switched and quickly devoured all of her husband's cock in her mouth. John moaned with pleasure. Anna continued to go back and forth between the two men. She could tell both of them were starting to hit the edge so she pulled back abruptly to their dismay.

"Not just yet, I'm not done with you two" she said coyly. Anna stood up in front of the men, giving them a close up of her perfect pussy as she rose out of the water. "Your turn now" she said as she pushed both men back in the tub and took their spot on the edge. It had started to rain slightly now and the cool water made Anna's body tingle even more. She spread her legs in front of the eager looking boys and they watched her smooth lips part slightly. Then they began to take turns licking her. Anna let out a loud groan and closed her eyes, enjoying the attention. John stuck a finger in her pussy while Spencer found her waiting asshole with another. Both men taking turns on her clit.

"I need that cock John," Anna came to and announced. "Pleaseeee?" -- "Of course my dear," John replied with a grin. Spencer stood up, his thick 8-inches emerging from the hot tub. He made his way between Anna's legs. John grabbed Spencer's cock and guided it slowly towards his wife's wet hole. She moaned as he slipped the tip into her pussy. Then John watched as Spencer pushed deeper, spreading his wife open right in front of him. He loved the sight.

Anna wrapped her arms around Spencer's broad chest and took the rest of him deep -- "oh fuckkk, John this thing is amazing..."

John's stood up and came around behind his friend, pushing on his ass to give him some more depth. Then he wrapped his arms around Spencer from the other direction, his erection playing on the back of Spencer's ass. The couple now had spencer in a full embrace and both men thrust into Anna. She was vigorously stroking herself at the same time and it didn't take long before she screamed in orgasm.

Once she recovered, Anna pushed Spencer out of her soaking pussy and invited the men to come back into the bedroom. The three of them toweled off at the door and slipped into the master suite. Anna pointed to the bed and directed Spencer and John to lie down, with their lower bodies facing each other. The entangled their legs and inched until their asses were touching and both of their cocks stood at attention just inches apart.

Anna loved seeing the men so close and she jumped on the bed and grabbed both cocks again. Her husband's was only slightly shorter than Spencer's, but the girth on Spencer's made it very impressive. She rubbed the men's dicks together, including their wet foreskins, then put her mouth over both tips at the same time while she stroked them slowly.

She increased the rhythm as the men matched her thrusting motion and soon, she had both men rubbed up against each other, stroking their cocks at the same time. She needed both hands to keep them together. Spencer started moaning loudly and he began cumming hard. His white spunk flying into the air, landing on John's cock as his wife continued. That sent John over the edge too and soon both men had cum all over them.

Anna put both in her mouth one last time, licking their cocks off, then she lay down beside her husband, chuckling at what had just taken place. Spencer and John's shrinking cocks still touching in a heap.

"Well, that escalated quickly," laughed Spencer. Hoping that wouldn't be the last time he had a crazy time with his good friends.