Bi Panty Lover Ch. 01 - How It All Started

Story Info
How my fetish with other girls panties started!
1.5k words
4.67
23.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm Jul, a early 30's bi mom/wife in Pennsylvania. As you will see I'm a pretty kinky chic who's into wearing other girls panties as well as dominating and light humiliation of them, oh yea I'm also an exhibitionist lol. I've been a long time reader on literotica but thanks to covid 19 I have time to write. My stories will basically be true life experiences with maybe a little fantasy mixed in. I don't know about everyone else but this shit of being trapped at home has me super horny and looking for a sexual outlet, hopefully this will help.

My first experience wearing someones panties happened just after my 18th birthday, right before my senior year. As luck would have it I started babysitting for a sexy couple in my neighborhood. Their daughter was only 2 yo and would be in bed by 8:00. So I usually had about 4 hours to myself. Most of that time I would spend on their computer doing school work or just scanning the internet. I never really thought about going into their room, I think I was just to scared of getting caught.

One night I came across a bunch of files containing photos. I hit the mother load when I opened a file containing their "private" collection. Looking back now they were actually pretty tame, mostly Mrs. Mitchell in sexy bra and panties and a few topless. But it was the shots of her in a thong that made me wet. They were so sexy looking and just so different from my cotton bikini panties.

My pussy was dripping, I just knew I had to cum and decided to see if I could find any of Mrs. M's thongs. I snuck into their room and found a black one lying next to her bed, omg I had never worn one but dreamed about it. I picked them up and could feel that they were still wet! I brought them up to my face to smell her sweet pussy before I tried them on. She smelled sooooo good but what I wanted more than anything was to wear them.

I quickly got naked and slowly slid them up my legs. When they finally nestled between my butt cheeks and snuggled up against my pussy I almost came on the spot. I was in heaven feeling her wet thong sliding between my wet pussy. I pulled them tight between my lips and let them roll over my little clit, omg I came right there.

At the time I was a big time softball recruit and was in great shape combined with the fact that I hadn't really gone through a growth spirt yet so I was pretty petite. I was about 5'3" and 110 lbs with little 32A cup titties, more of a gymnasts body than a typical softball body. Mrs. M had a great figure, I discovered she was a size 4 with a 36C bra. Looking through her drawers I found her bras and tried one on. I was hoping to look sexy like her but the big bra made me look like a young girl so I took it off. But then I looked in the mirror and saw this super sexy little girl in her thong and my hard nipples on display, fuck I looked good lol.

I got this uncontrollable desire to roam their house in just her thong. I totally surprised myself by walking past the window looking out onto the street, I couldn't understand what I was feeling all I knew is I wanted someone to see my little tits and sexy ass in her thong. Next thing I knew I was on the couch with my hand inside making myself cum all over her thong.

They actually called around 11:30 to say they'd be home at midnight, I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to her wearing just her thong. I finally made my way back to their room and made myself cum one more time. I tried my best to wipe all of my pussy juices off them, damn they were soaked. Sadly I returned them to her bedroom floor got dressed and went to watch tv.

I probably baby sat for them about 10 times that year, each time finding her sexy panties to make my teen pussy drip. My snooping also got more intense, I found her vibrator, pics of her sunbathing topless in their back yard (man did I want to try that) and a few sex videos on the computer. One of them having sex and a few of Mr. M jerking off. I would sit in front of the computer wearing nothing but her thong or panty and use her vibrator on my clit. I felt like such a little slut cumming inside her panties using her toy!

It got to the point where I started changing into her panties as soon as they left. Most times I would find a pair on her floor or in the laundry.

Once I came to the house in a sundress with just my panties and no bra. I didn't expect it but got compliments from both, but especially Mrs M. When she greeted me at the door she made me twirl around to see all of me, saying how cute I looked and what a great little girlie body I had, all while staring at my tiny titties. That totally had me blushing because I was so embarrassed about the size of my boobs. I could feel my nipples starting to poke out as she stared right at my chest. I didn't expect to get this turned on but hearing her all but say she liked my little girl tits got me wet. Mr M came out of the kitchen and she started telling him how cute I looked in the dress and how cute this LITTLE GIRL was.

He was ready to leave but she said she had forgotten something and ran into her bedroom. Mr M asked about softball and college recruiting as we waited for Mrs. M. She finally came out after about 5 minutes smiling ear to ear. So as soon as they left I raced to their room and found a red thong on their bathroom floor and it was soaked. OMG it smelled so good that for the first time I ran my tongue over to get a taste of her pussy! Then I realized I think Mrs. M masturbated in them and that looking at my little tits made her wet.

I knew I had to feel them on my wet pussy right then and there. So my panties were yanked down and I stepped into hers and pulled them in place. I was so wet and turned on that it literally took about 3 swipes of my clit to give me the best orgasm of my life.

I pulled myself together and made my way to the kitchen. I was still a little light headed and by accident spilled a cup of juice all over my dress. The dress was new so instinctively I pulled it up and off my body, leaving me standing there in Mrs. M's red thong and nothing else. I quickly tried to clean the dress and in the process I completely soaked it with water. I figured what the fuck the damage is already done so I just let it air dry and went into the bedroom to find a t-shirt.

Then next weekend Mrs. M called and asked for me to baby sit again. When I arrived she asked me into the kitchen to talk. She told she heard about my spilling the juice on my dress. OMG I thought I would die from embarrassment. I tried to explained how clumsy I was and quickly I tried to clean it off. Mrs. M was rolling laughing at my embarrassment and said she knew all about the spill and thought it was hilarious.

Then she said "I knew you hadn't worn a bra, so the thought of your little boobies bouncing free had me rolling!" then as she stood up she winked and said "I bet you looked fantastic" (I couldn't understand why her talking about my little boobies always turned me on!). I just ducked my head because I couldn't even look into her eyes.

Right before they left she grabbed me and kind of whispered "Did you stay topless all night?"

I said "No I went into your room and borrowed a t-shirt, I hope that's ok."

She then asked "So did you need anything else?"

OMG it was so embarrassing! Again I just ducked my head when her last words sent chills up my spine.

"It's funny when you twirled for me I caught a peak of your white panties... but then I heard about your little red panties!"

My jaw just dropped open in disbelief.

"I hoped you enjoyed them... I know I did!!!!" and the bitch just walked out!

So this will be the first of many recounts of some of my wild times. You will see how my kinks would expand through the years. How I went from playing the sub little lady to the demanding Domme of a woman. But to this day I still love a nice Wet Thong!

Don't be afraid to send a comment if you to love sexy panties, especially other ladies or even a husband that will tell me about his sexy wife and her collection!