All Comments on 'Bi-sex Trio Surprise'

by vhornybimale

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

This story is very good one of the all time best! I almost came in my pants reading it as this is exactly how I would like my first bi-sexual encounter to occur. I cant wait to taste my first cock! Please write chaptet 2, gotta go now to masturbate myself. HOT,HOT,HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Can I be Jill? My, that was wonderful. Thanks for making my afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG

Great story.... A wonderful fantasy amd so nasty I can't wait for chapter 2. I hope he gets a chance to eat Jill's cum filled cunt. Jill is going to love a double penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Terrific story

I have never had a bi-sex experience, but stories such as yours make me want to.

Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
luv cock

I've done a bi encounter a couple of times and this brings back great memories of how much fun it is to suck a gorgeous cock with your wife. Give us more!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 15 years ago
I.. WANT.. THAT..

Oh God! I want that cock and pussy cocktail so bad I can taste it!

bggb29bggb29over 14 years ago
great story

Love where she commands that you suck cock, then fingers your ass as her husband reciprocates

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
come on

No one who isn't cavorting in some fantasy world would ever lick the finger that was just inside anybody's asshole. You glaringly show yourself to be embarrassingly inexperienced. When they do that in pornies you better believe those rectums (recta?) are Fleet'd two or three times over. I am sorry you have never experienced anal sex — it is quite sublime, in all the different positions — but why are you writing what you do not know? Shut up, before some knucklehead thinks it might be cool to take a lick of feces, and winds up dead with e-Coli.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Loved every word of it...

xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Very sexy, very well written. Keep the stories comming

TigerplayerTigerplayerover 12 years ago
Wonderfully stimulating. My thanks to you!

I thoroughly enjoyed your stimulating hot bisex story. Keep on writing. You do things for me. I started reading with my frilly panties on. They are now in my mouth so I can enjoy the taste of love nectar . . . wishing it were yours. ;-0

london_james2010london_james2010over 11 years ago
Simply Awesome

And just what I needed! Well done and thanks.

pamcdpamcdover 11 years ago
I loved it mmmmmm

I want this to happen for me too. I sure would have a hot time with my gf and a lover mmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting someone off in your body feels good

Love to feel a hard cock pulse cum into my ass or mouth and like feeling it run down my leg. I like cumming in a guys mouth while his wife jacks me and I like tasting his cum out of her pussy and mouth, Love fucking and sucking and licking clit and cock and sucking tongues with the taste of cum in every hole,

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
Very Good And Hot

Loved the story. Very well written on how it played out. Would love for this to happen with me and my wife. Can't wait for more.

AsuedeAsuedeover 8 years ago
Bisex is like doublemint gum--double your pleasure

Sucking cock and clit and swallowing cum with clit exciting thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife's favorite

This is my wife's favorite thing. When we are having sex, she talks about how there's a guy trying to put his cock on my face and tongue while I'm eating her pussy. She always climaxes when his dick finally is pushed in my mouth and I start sucking him off. She always wants the guy to cum in my mouth. I have to admit it does get my cock hard as a rock too. What can I say.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

Loved the development, how the two men met on a chat site and couldn't even get out of the airport before sampling his cock. The introduction of the wife only fueled the heat as she definitely wanted to see her husband engage in bi play and fueled the flames of lust between them..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My last bi

I met this woman in a bar one night, we were dancing she started to grind herself into me soon I started to get hard. She said to me feel your cock growing my man is watching us over there. I just about shit myself, don't worry honey it`s ok. He's bi and I like to have sex with 2 men at once. Are you going home with us then, you bet. Soon we went home to there house. She starts to kiss me, her man starts rubbing my swollen cock. He start to pull of my jeans, look honey he has got shaven ball's. You kinky, I love this on a man she said. She went down and started to suck my cock. Her man started sucking my cock as well. The two off them where kissing my swollen cock head at the same time. She Said her pussy was wet and needed a cock inside her. Her man started to fuck her, she said come here honey let me suck on these big cum filled balls. Let my man suck you off at the same time as he is fucking me. This was something I will never forget as he fucked her and sucked me off at the same time as she was sucking my balls. She knew I was about to cum as she sucking on both my ball's tightly. Oh fuck I'm Cumming as I pulled her man's head tight onto my cock. As I started to cum in his mouth. You two are so hornyi said. You can swap place's next time and you can cancel fuck me and suck my man's cock at the same time. This has not happened yet. But would love it to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous