Bi-Sexual No Longer Pt. 02

Story Info
My evolution continues.
5.4k words
4.5
19.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Taylor, since convincing me to be pussy free, decides it's time for him to take me deeper down the rabbit hole. He helps me to grow into the role for which he feels I'm best suited.

The changes I was going through didn't come easily regardless of what you readers may think. Many were the nights I lay in bed and took an inventory of my feelings and emotions. Did I hate Taylor for guiding into my new life? Was the resentment I felt directed to he and Cindy?

After much soul searching and inner debate, I came to realize that Taylor hadn't done anything I didn't want him to do. My surrender to him was voluntary. Could I have refused to suck his cock that first time. I doubt it. Even now when I think back to that momentous occasion my loins stir.

No, once I came to the conclusion that my resentment was really about me not understanding who and what I was earlier in life, I wrestled with self-loathing before accepting that I owed Taylor a great debt. I was determined to pay him back in spades by being the best cock sucker possible.

I was naked and, on my knees, sucking Taylor's cock while he and my wife talked. "johnnie has promise Cin. I think I want to take him deeper in his role. Sucking my cock and him getting off only by beating his dick isn't enough. He needs more."

I had no idea what he was talking about. I needed more? Hell, I was more than satisfied being his personal cock sucker. I found bliss sucking him before and after he fucks my wife. I found peace cleaning her well fucked pussy of his sperm. I didn't think I needed anything more.

I was wrong and Taylor would show me how wrong I was.

Week nights would find me naked in what is now Taylor's house. Cindy thought Taylor was spot on when he suggested that a groveling cock sucker like me should not be considered the man of the house.

"I was preparing dinner for the two of them when Cindy and Taylor joined me in the kitchen. I squealed like a bitch when he swatted my bum, "What's cookin, cock sucker?"

"Butter basted Capons and a Caeser salad, sir."

"Come and sit, johnnie."

I pulled the pinafore off and sat on the floor at his feet. We all had agreed that since I'm to be naked at all times when home, it would be less unsanitary if I did not sit on the furniture.

Love filled me as I looked at Taylor. That so young a man had such a huge impact on my life was magical for me. And Cindy, I'd never seen her so radiant as she has been since Taylor took my place between her legs and in her pussy.

Did I feel shame? Absolutely not. That's not to say that there weren't some excruciatingly humiliating and arousing moments when Taylor would demonstrate the role he played in our lives. He would treat Cindy possessively when we were with clients or family, his and ours. I got strange looks from mother and father, both of whom really liked Taylor as did Cin's folks. His parents looked upon me with disdain curiosity.

In their presence he would hold my wife, kiss her and send me off to do him a favor or run an errand for him. When the men would get together Taylor would send me off to assist the ladies who might be preparing the meal, or to do other things to make myself useful. It was not unusual for me to be tending to some chore, washing his car, running to the dry cleaners to drop off his clothes and retrieve the clean ones. Whatever I could do to make him pleased with me, I did.

And whatever he could do to diminish me in the eyes of people we knew, he did.

It started small and I gradually became used to being at his beck and call.

I began to defer to him in all things including those related to my little law firm. The clients soon began asking his opinions rather than mine. It wasn't that I'd done poor work but people gravitated to Taylor naturally. The more I was with him, the greater influence he had on me and that led me to depend on his guidance and crave his benevolence more and more.

And more and more I sought his approval. I admit I was love struck and that made everything work.

Cindy loved him too. So much so that she and I had a talk. "It isn't that I don't love you johnnie. It's that I'm not in Love with you. I'm in love with Taylor. You understand, don't you?"

I told her I did understand and that it made sense now that I was pussy free for her to be in love with the man who decided that being pussy free was the best thing for me.

But now, in the kitchen, sitting naked on the cool tile floor I listened as Taylor explained the changes he was making.

"I'm sub-letting my apartment, johnnie and moving in here. That way you will receive the benefit of my guidance full time. I'm not saying that Cindy and I will live as husband and wife. No. I want people to know you're still married to her but that I'm the one she turns to when she needs a man. You understand, right?"

"Yes sir. If I may, sir, your cock sucker is pleased to welcome you into our home and I look forward to your continued guidance and direction."

Cindy came over and sat on Taylor's lap. "I'm proud of you my dear sweet husband."

"Thank you, Cindy."

"Now johnnie, I realize that you and Cindy have been together for many years and there is a familiarity between you two. But now that she's my woman I think it appropriate that you show her the same courtesy you show me. Agreed? Wonderful."

"Yes sir. I understand. Thank you, Ma'am," I said knowing Taylor was right.

"A couple items we need to discuss. I think as the man of the house that it should be me who has possession of the Mercedes. No need to make duplicate keys, johnnie. I have the title here. Just sign it and we're good to go. Oh, and I'll need some money to pay the taxes on it when I have the title put in my name. But no need to write a check. Just add me to your bank account and credit cards and that will make things easier for you."

"You're right sir. I apologize for not having thought of that before."

"You're forgiven, johnnie. Both Cin here and I have noticed how air headed you've become since you devoted yourself to my cock."

"Thank you, sir."

"And while we're on the subject, I feel it necessary for you to call me Mr. Reed or sir when in the presence of our clients and our families. It's not much to ask that you demonstrate your respect for me, is it?"

"Not a bit sir? I'm happy to show how much you mean to me."

My heart swelled with pride when he reached out and tussled my hair. "Good boy, johnnie. Good boy. Now hurry up with our dinner. Your wife and I are starving."

And so it was that I now had to depend on Taylor for everything. He and Cindy would ride up front and I would be in the back seat. I would hurry to open doors for them or even for Taylor when it was just he and I.

His control grew to include Cindy who was happy to please our man. Her shirts got shorter, her blouses more sheer, her bras disappeared. I watched as her makeup became more severe, more slutty.

I stayed home whenever Taylor would have my wife escort him to college parties. I suspected that he shared her with his friends and oddly, it kind of made me proud that he felt that the woman I'd been fortunate to wed was sexy enough to offer her to his buddies.

It was the same with client sponsored social events. Taylor and Miss. Cindy would get an invite; I would not. I would later learn that the two had attended a couple of swinging parties at which Taylor would pair off with the wife of one of our clients and Cindy would get to experience another man.

They had become quite a popular couple among our affluent clientele.

I admired him for that. Taking what he deserved to have and he deserved both Cindy and I and everything we had to offer. And if he wanted to share her with others, it was his prerogative.

My grooming began in earnest with Taylor finally breaking my will once and for all. My complete relinquishing of any shred of masculinity I had remaining despite months of catering and cock sucking disappeared when Taylor took me to task.

One day at work Taylor had the opportunity to take me to task. He read the contract I'd spent hours working on and he was not pleased. "You could have added performance incentives, johnnie. This is crap."

"Yes sir. I'll get right on it, sir."

Since he had become the real man in our relationship it was my pleasure to give him my office when he suggested it would be a good idea.

Now he summoned me into his inner sanctum.

Cindy was sitting on the couch, very much interested in what our man had in mind.

"johnnie, do you think I should just let that piss poor work go unpunished?"

"No sir."

"What do you feel would be a reasonable punishment?"

"I don't know, sir. Maybe a loss in pay?"

"Now how can I do that. You've given up being paid allowing Cindy and I to support your sorry ass. Remember?"

"I do sir and I thank you for your support."

No, johnnie. I think it's time you receive a touch of corporal punishment. Remove your pants and bend over the desk."

I felt foolish standing in my shirt and tie, socks and shoes and otherwise naked. I bent over his desk and looked down to see a raging hard-on between my legs.

The first spank let me know that Taylor meant business. The room was filled with the sound of the spanking I'd earned and soon I was crying very real tears."

"This is for your own good, johnnie. I do not enjoy this anymore than you do," he said after he was satisfied I'd learned my lesson.

"God that was hot, Taylor. Fuck me baby. Fuck me now," Cindy said removing her panties and hiking her skirt up as she joined me bending over the desk.

Taylor stepped up behind Cindy, his cock straight and hard. "Just to show you I'm not a mean guy, johnnie, I'm going to give you the honor of kissing my ass as I fuck this sexy bitch. And you can beat off if you want."

"Thank you sir," I said as I knelt behind him and plastered my face against his humping ass.

Cindy was climaxing almost immediately when Taylor put his cock in her, she was so aroused at seeing me spanked.

When they finished, I cleaned the beautiful couple inside and out savoring my man's sperm.

I hadn't cum yet and they watched as I furiously jacked off. "Catch your spooge, johnnie," Taylor instructed.

"Yes sir," I hissed through gritted teeth. One hand around my dick, the other cupping the head I grunted and groaned and I filled my hand with my orgasm.

"Now eat it, johnnie. Put that shit back where it came from."

And that was how it started. Every climax I was permitted, they would watch me lick and slurp it back in my body.

I felt no shame, no embarrassment performing for them. It was right for me to obey my man.

We were watching TV later that week. A scene in the movie came on where two guys were kissing. "When's the last time you got kissed, johnnie?"

"I can't remember exactly, sir. I haven't been kissed since you directed me to be pussy free."

Cin giggled feeling no empathy and nor should she have. We were both doing our level best to please our man.

I was on the floor, my back against the sofa between the two lovers. Taylor reached down and using his thumb circled my lips. I kissed his thumb hoping it was a prelude to him allowing me to suck him off.

"What do you think Cindy. Should I arrange for johnnie to be kissed?"

"Not by me."

"Of course, not babe. I know a dude who would love to kiss this faggot. What do you think, johnnie? Would you like to kiss another homo?"

His question worried me. I was afraid he was through with me and was going to give me away.

"I don't know sir. If it would please you, I mean I guess I would."

Then I asked the question, the answer I was afraid to hear.

"Are you done with me being your cock sucker, sir?" A tear spilled out of my eyes.

"No baby. Not in the least. Don't be afraid. I don't want to lose you, johnnie. I want you to be happy. I want you to be in a relationship like Cindy and I."

"But I love you, sir. I love you with all my heart. I don't want someone else."

"Hush now. I think it's time you opened yourself to others, to know the joy of having sex with someone again. What do you think Cin?"

"As long as it's not me."

"Not to worry girl. I have an idea how we can make johnnie desirable to my friend. I'll need your help but I think johnnie could be pretty, if we tried. What say you, johnnie? How would you like to be more lady-like in your presentation?"

My transformation escalated from there.

I was crying nearly hysterically while Cindy tried to calm me down. "If you don't stop, I'm going to get Taylor up here."

"But I don't want to do this. Please don't let him make me do this."

"You promised him you'd try it. You know how he gets when you don't keep your promises, johnnie."

I looked in the mirror. I looked like a damned clown. My crying had ruined my mascara which now ran down my cheeks like something out of an Alice Cooper picture.

Red hot pants with black thigh high stockings made me look like a hooker. The camisole, although sexy enough showed just how flat chested I was.

The one thing I did like was the panties I had on. Taylor had gifted them to me and insisted I wear them around the house instead of being completely naked. Now, two months after he gave me my first panty, I had a collection any woman would be proud to have.

My hair was still too short to do much of anything so Cindy just put little pink barrettes on each side.

Damn it, johnnie. Your date is going to be here soon and I have to re-do your make-up. Quit acting like a whiny little bitch and let's get this over with. You want to make Taylor happy, don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am. And you too," I sniffed.

"I know you do baby. Now concentrate how good it will feel to be kissed and caressed and how much you'll enjoy sucking your new friend's cock while Taylor and I watch. I'm excited. Aren't you."

"How can I be excited? I know he going to give me to someone and I won't have the both of you to take care of me anymore. How would you like it if he gave you to someone?"

"Oh, johnnie, you little dumb-assed cock sucker. Taylor has had me fuck most of our male clients for months now. He's even loaned me to a couple of the females who were interested. He always takes me back. He'll take you back too. You know how possessive he is."

That surprised me. "He gave you to the women?"

"Heavens yes. I wish I'd done that a long time ago. There is nothing more sexy than going down on a mature Lady while Taylor watches and then fucks her. It's like I took your place. I like kissing them and you'll like being kissed by the stud Taylor is sharing you with tonight."

Her use of the word sharing relaxed me. I was only on loan and like Taylor said, he wants me to have a sexual relationship.

"It's time, johnnie." Cindy led me into the living room. Taylor had dimmed the lights and put some soft jazz on the stereo.

I was surprised to see a cute young lady sitting by herself of the sofa. Her alabaster skin almost glowed in the dark. She was thin and had long brown hair which she wore brushed down to her shoulders. I was relieved to see that Taylor had not shared me with some guy but with a pretty girl.

"johnnie, this is millie. millie, meet johnnie," Taylor said from across the room. "You girls get acquainted and don't mind us."

"Aren't you the shy one," mille smiled. "Love those sexy legs."

"I uh, well thank you, I guess. You're very pretty yourself. Can I get you a drink or something?"

"Taylor already made me one, but thanks anyway."

I sat beside her not knowing what to say or do. Fortunately, millie took the lead. Taking my hand, she placed it on her thigh, just above her shirt's hem line. "We both know why we're here. Let's do this."

She turned and pulled my face to hers. I can't remember the last time I kissed or was kissed, Taylor's ass notwithstanding. It felt so nice to be held as a lover and our tongues met. She tasted of gin and tonic. Her lipstick had a hint of strawberry.

My mewling and whimpering filled the room as I melted into millie's arms. I felt her hands roaming over me, exploring my body. Breaking our kiss she whispered hoarsely, "You have such a nice plump bottom, baby. Are you ready to have fun with momma?"

I loved her husky voice but was not sure how to proceed. "I think I am, millie. Taylor wants this for me so he gave me to you."

"Taylor told me you are the submissive sort of boy. Just do as I say and let me lead you."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Yes baby. Taylor said you're a polite cock sucker. I want to see if you're as good as he said." She guided my hand under her skirt. I felt her smooth thigh above her hose. She took my wrist and guided me hand further until I felt her panties.

She was watching my reaction when I felt through her nylon panty a fairly large cock. Knowing that my wife and our man were watching from across the room and not wanting to let them down, I smiled at millie and grasped her cock. "Very nice, miss millie."

She rose from the sofa to stand in front of me. "Sit there. Stay where you're at, johnnie."

She pulled her skirt over her head and stood before me wearing only a mauve panty, hose, and heels. Stepping between my legs, she bent down and kissed me again. Then, with no resistance from, she pulled my face to her panty covered cock.

I was surprised at how large a cock this short, thin woman had between her legs. It was larger than Taylor's.

"Mmmmm, I moaned kissing her cock and feeling it grow. My hands snaked around her backside and I clutched her panty covered bottom as I used my mouth to cover every inch of her cock.

I had never expected this to go well at all. Much to my surprise I was very much turned on. I wanted to worship her cock. I wanted to know every hard millimeter of her phallus, to own it, give pleasure to it.

"May I,?" I asked looking up at her, my hands on the waist of her panties.

"Say please," she teased.

"May I please pull your panties off so I can make love to your wonderful cock?"

"I see what you meant, Taylor. This cunt is very polite. Let's see if she can suck a cock as good as you said before I fuck her."

I'd heard them referencing me as woman and girl but paid it no mind. Hearing millie intended to fuck me was something I was unprepared for. I hoped she would like my cock sucking enough to deposit her load in my tummy.

I pulled her panty down and she gracefully stepped out of them. I picked it up and brought it to my face. I inhaled the aroma of her crotch in the gusset and rubbed the soft material all over my face as she stood with her hands on her tiny waist watching me.

I stood and hugged her small frame to me. Then I spun her around slowly and sat her back down on the sofa.

"Taylor taught me that a good cock sucker is always naked," I whispered. "Would you like to remove my clothes or watch me?"

"Sweet heart," she smiled. "Take your shorts and panties off. Leave to camisole and hose on."

I made a show of bending over at the waist to remove my shorts. Then I turned around so my bum was facing millie and bent again to pull my panty off.

"Ooooh," I squealed feeling her run a finger up and down the crack of my bottom. I almost cried when I felt her tongue replace her finger.

I wriggled my ass as millie licked my red eye while rolling my balls in her hand.

Pulling back and releasing my balls, "My turn. Show me what you got, cock sucker."

Her cock was as big around as a silver dollar and easily 8" long. It was already standing tall and proud as I knelt between her legs. "Is this for me,?" I asked coyly.

"You're the only cock sucker here, bitch. Suck it."

Like Taylor, millie understood my need to be guided, led, dominated. She allowed me to lick up and down the shaft on her magnificent tool before I took it in my mouth. And just as I was opening wide to swallow her cock, she stopped me. "Lay on the floor on your back, johnnie."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers
12