Bi-Sexual No Longer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked wondering what was coming. I didn't have to wait long. "Has Taylor ever tea bagged you?"

"I don't think so. What is that,?" I asked as she stood over me, straddling my head.

I watched her lower herself to me, her balls directly in line with my mouth. Instinctively I knew what she wanted and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

"She could have faced the other way," I thought laying there with her balls on my open mouth. But instead of facing my dick, she was facing Taylor and Cindy.

I held her bottom and tongued bathed her scrotum, feeling her sink lower until her cock rubbed across my forehead.

I pictured in my mind what we must look like to my man and my wife.

"Yes baby, that's soooo nice. I love the way you suck my nuts."

Then she scooted up until her ass was over my mouth. Through her thigs I heard her tell me to eat her ass. "Taylor says you give a very nice rim job. Eat that ass you sexy faggot mother fucker."

Her verbal abuse spurred me on. Taylor had trained me to respond positively when he calls me dirty, nasty names. I was no different with millie.

I forced my face into her crack trying my best to get my whole tongue up her anus. I heard myself grunt as I press my face hard in her bottom. Feeling her balls on the bridge of my nose and over my eyes was most arousing.

When millie was satisfied with her ass being eaten, she scooted down and shoved her cock down my throat. "Get on this cock sucker."

Taylor had trained me to take a cock into my throat without gagging and I lay still as millie fucked her cock deep and pulled out and back in, again and again.

"You're not getting my cum in your belly yet bitch," she said scooting down between my legs.

millie hoisted my legs over her narrow shoulders. I felt her cock bumping against my asshole. "Please, no," I begged. "I'm not ready."

Her grin was evil. Looking down on me, she said that it was time to make me the woman I was meant to be. "You may not be ready but I am. Put me in your pussy baby."

I held her cock which was wet with my saliva and placed it at the entrance to my body.

millie pushed her cock in me and pushed all semblance of male out of me. Yes, it hurt at first. But I heard Taylor and Cindy cheering me on as I lost my virginity which gave me strength to get through the initial first few minutes.

millie had lots of experience breaking in bois like me. She fucked me deep, slowly, then fast, then slow. Changing her speeds and holding just the head of her cock in me, she had me fucking back and begging her to fuck me harder.

"Yes slut. I'll fuck you, you sweet cock sucker. I'll fuck a woman up you pussy and hope I knock your sexy ass up."

In the throes of constant cumming, millie placed me on my hands and knees facing Taylor and Cindy. Again, she entered me but it didn't hurt. I felt full, warm. fulfilled. "Look at your wife playing with Taylor's cock. Tell her, tell them what you are.

"I'm your cock sucker, Taylor."

A hard smack on my bottom let me know that millie wasn't happy with my answer. I'd been spanked by Taylor before but nothing prepared me for the feelings that tore through me when millie did it.

Yes, my man Taylor had shown me my submissive side as he slowly and gently brought out the best in me. millie spanking me as my wife and my man watched took my submission to another level.

"Oh fuuuuck, yes, miss milie. I'm a whore, a slut, spank my slutty ass, God you beautiful Goddess, fuck me and spank me, please."

I was weeping, drooling, pleading and promising. "Sir, please shut your faggot up," I heard miss millie ask Taylor.

"Open your eyes, johnnie."

I did and saw Cindy holding Taylor's cock in my face. I opened my mouth and felt the very essence of being a cock whore. I growled, snarled, trying to fuck my mouth with Taylor's cock in the same Rythm as mille was fucking me.

"I'm gonna fill this bitch's pussy with my cum. Get ready slut."

I pulled off Taylor's cock. "Yes, baby please. Oh dear God miss millie cum in your whore's pussy. My head hung down, Forgotten was Taylor's cock as I bucked, humped, and begged for millie's sperm while spewing my own spunk with no one touching my dick.

"Oh my God. johnnie is cumming like a woman," Cindy said. I looked up to see Taylor jacking his cock in front of my face. "Argh bitch," he grunted as he sprayed my face with his seed.

I couldn't focus on Taylor's ejaculate. I was having the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life at the same time millie was filling my pussy with her seed and Taylor was glazing my face and hair.

Both cocks finished delivering their loads and I fell forward in the puddle of my own orgasm panting and writhing, experiencing little shudders and shivers, as little mini orgasms continued to rock my world.

"My God but that was intense," I said leaning back against miss millie. Her hands wandered under my crop top and toyed with my nipples.

Kissing my neck, she whispered in my ear, Baby girl, you were so tight."

And there it was, she called me girl again. This time it felt right. I did feel feminine. "Excuse me, miss millie," I saw quietly. "There's something I must do."

I crawled over to Taylor and parted his knees with my hands. I looked up at him. The love and gratitude poured from my every cell. Looking at Cindy I addressed her politely, "Ma'am, if I may, I need to thank your man properly. As one woman to another, I'm sure you understand."

"I do, miss johnnie. You may proceed."

I knelt up and looked into my man's eyes. "Sir, I never knew I could feel so fulfilled, so satisfied, and so at peace. You showed me what I was meant to be and I thank you for your patience and your unwavering guidance. Please allow the woman you brought out of me to show you how thankful she is."

I took his soft cock in my mouth tasting the residual sperm coating the perfect head. I suckled him for many minutes as he and Cindy chatted about my progress and what further use I could be to him.

When he was sufficiently erect, I pulled off. "Sir, Ma'am, as much as I would love it for Mr. Taylor to feed me his wonderful seed, I think it should be you Ma'am to be the recipient of his masculine sperm."

Cindy reached out and caressed the side of my face. "I want to have his baby, johnnie. Taylor and I have decided it's time for he and I to have a family and we want you to be the baby's nanny."

Mr. Taylor allowed me to hold his balls as he fucked my wife, his woman, and I felt the moment he impregnated her. I nearly wept at being included in such a magical event.

And so my life had come full circle. Mr. Taylor got his JD and passed the bar. The day I resigned from my business and signed it over to him will be forever in my memory. I wore a pencil skirt, the slit up the side conservatively short. My blouse was white, the lacy collar covering my neck but the top three buttons opened so that my pearl necklace showed. The sleeves ended on my wrist with the same lace as the collar.

My hair has grown to a length that can be styled. For this occasion, I wore a French braid which allowed my pearl earrings to show. They matched my necklace. My nails were painted pink and I wore the same shade of pink on my lips.

While I would prefer to wear panty hose, Mr. Taylor, Miss. Cindy, and most of all, miss millie all agreed that my wide hips and plump round ass looks better with a garter belt framing my assets.

There was no argument from me. My life revolved around my man and my women. millie moved in with us three, now four and she and I share the same bed. She helps me keep house as I care for little Taylor. He is a robust and beautiful baby boy with the same handsome features as his father.

After a year into the current living arrangements, Cindy and I divorced. It was bound to happen. I was really only a husband to her on paper. It freed me to marry millie, accepting her proposal at once. Her wedding gift to me was a silver cage for my dick. My wedding gift to her is wearing it. Though we live as partners, millie never has, and she has stated very firmly, that she will never take my dick in her mouth.

I've been told that you never ever forget the person to whom you gave your virginity. It is so with me. Although I still love Miss. Cindy and Mr. Taylor, and even though Mr. Taylor continues to have unfettered access to my mouth; my heart and my pussy now belong to millie who made me a woman and her bride.

12