All Comments on 'Bi-Side Affair'

by xcutestxonex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hottt wood loved to be sucking a hard cock and fucked like that , only way better wood be wife walk in and catches all the action

Tx_ManTx_Manalmost 13 years ago

Not bad, but you switched Randy and Todd when you were getting butt fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass slut

Really good story! Liked the action without a ton of trash talk getting to it. As one who gives my ass away every night to as many as I can possibly get, generally in the area of 10-15. My slut man pussy has adjusted to taking as many as I can find but always wants more. I've been taking it up my ass for many years and as much as I love the taste of cock and cum in my mouth nothing can compare with the feeling of the cock entering your body for as far as it can go. I beg to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Remember

I REMEMBER MY SISTER WAS MAD AT ME ONE NIGHT,SHE CAUGHT ME WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS JACKING OFF TOGETHER..SO THE NEXT TIME HER BOYFRIEND WAS AROUND I WAS WATCHING MY SISTER SUCKING HIS COCK.SHE CAUGHT ME AND SHE SAID YOUR GOING TO PAY,SHE GRAB ME BY MY HAIR AND DRAG MY ASS INTO HER ROOM,SHE SAID YOU LIKE WATCHING SOMEONE SUCKING COCK,NOW I'M GOING TO WATCH YOU,HER BOYFRIEND WAS STILL NAKED AND SHE SHOVED MY FACE IN HIS CROTCH,SHE SAID TO SUCK IT,I SAT THERE FOR A SECOND,AND SHE TOLD ME TO SUCK IT, SO I STARTED SUCKING HIS COCK AND SHE SAID TO MAKE HIM CUM AND SWALLOW IT ALL.I DID AND SHE SAID NOW YOUR GOING TO SUCK HIS COCK EVERYTIME I TELL YOU TO.AND I'M GOING TO DO IT WITH YOU.SO MY SISTER BROKE UP WITH HIM,AND SHE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO SUCK A BLACK GUY, I SAID FUCK YA,SO SHE KNEW THIS BLACK GUY AND WE WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND CAUGHT A BUZZ,AND MY SISTER SAID I WAS A FAGGOT AND WANTED TO SUCK HIS COCK,HE GOT UP AND MADE ME GET ON MY KNEES AND HE SHOVED HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH, I WAS SUCKING HIS COCK AND MY SISTER STARTED SUCKING IT TO.NOW ME AND HER BOTH SUCK GUYS OFF WHEN EVER THEY WANT A BLOW JOB.WHEN EVER SHE FUCKS SOMEBODY I LICK HER PUSSY AND ASS CLEAN.THEN SHE GIVES ME A BLOW JOB.THEN WE BOTH MAKE OUT .WE BOTH ARE COCK SUCKING WHORES AND LOVE IT! !!

phtann3phtann3over 7 years ago
next

next time bring me along and you all can train me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

In a similar fashion, I ended hanging out with a couple of gay guys for a while as companions when there was a sudden sexual encounter involving them walking in on a shower after swimming in the pool.

The details including both of them tag teaming me and treating me like a bitch. The thing was I fucking loved 2 men putting me in my place and being the aggressors. I'm in control all the time and well respected professionally, etc. So this hot secret keeps me hard every time I think of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous