Bi Swinger Initiation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a break and walked over to the bar to get a drink and watch Nick continue to get fucked. After about ten minutes of watching the action, one of our regulars, a doctor named Brian, walked over and commented on the great additions to the group. We chatted about the others in the room as we watched several couples including Brian's wife, Susan who was laid out on her back on the floor on a blanket with Gina spread over face offering her a juicy pussy. Between Susan's spread legs, was Gina's husband, Rick, going to town tongue deep into Susan's pussy. I noticed Brian's cock regaining its hardness as he began to slowly stroke it while we watched the group.

I dropped to my knees and placed my cup on the floor. I allowed my tongue to slowly trace along the head of his member. It flinched with each flick of my chilled tongue as his hand gave way to my mouth. I sipped my drink again and took a small ice cube in order to add a little more of a chill to his cock. He moaned out loud and his cock throbbed even more while continuing to stiffen. I put my glass down and placed my hands on Brian's ass cheeks pulling him closer allowing his cock to fill my mouth.

My own cock began to stir as I worked on Brian's tool. I had a great angle to see his wife and the others as I enjoyed his engorged cock. Brian continued watching them as well. As Brian fucked my mouth, Susan made Gina cum hard. Rick then moved over to the group working on Nick and left Susan's pussy wide open. Brian noticed and commented, "Let's move over to Susan."

I reluctantly let go of his cock, letting it slide out of my mouth teasing the head. We moved over to Susan who noticed us and pleaded, "One of you suck my pussy! I was close to cumming before he left me hanging."

I dropped to my knees in front of her bare pussy. Her pussy lips were pulsing and gaping wide open beckoning me to finish what Rick started. Her lips were slick and when my tongue tickled them, I could feel her body shiver.

In no time, I dipped my tongue deep into her pussy and tongue fucked her while moving up and down to take the opportunity to suck on her clit before diving back in again. I slid my right hand under her ass to get an angle to let a finger dip into her tight asshole. She moaned as I slid in one finger and her hips pressed harder onto my tongue. I had lost track of Brian until I felt the lube being applied to my ass and a finger slide into my tight ass making my own cock jump.

He slipped his finger out after giving me a good prostate massage and I heard a condom wrapper being ripped open knowing that it was meant for Brian's cock and for me to receive a good ass fucking.

Susan peeked out from under Gina's pussy to see Brian lining up behind me. "Oh baby, that looks so hot. I'm going to cum."

She did as Brian's cock penetrated my ass. Damn, he was filling me up slowly and it felt so good. Susan came with a shudder and very loud moan giving me pleasure knowing I was instrumental in helping her climax. I continued to work on her as Brian worked my ass.

He had grabbed ahold of my hips and guided my ass on his cock. He fucked me slowly and deep. I could feel his cock throbbing with each stroke. I loved the sensations of feeling her pussy throbbing from my tongue and the feeling of being fucked. To top it off, I had a view of Nick bent over the bench, sucking a cock, having his ass drilled with Holly watching her man up close while she straddled Nancy's mouth and tongue. Oh my.

I lost track of time. The sensations were incredible. I knew my ass felt good to Brian. He kept saying it out load. "Milk my cock with that tight ass, that's it. Oh, fuck!"

Susan came again for me as I had opened her ass with three fingers plunging deep into her while sucking on her clit. It sent her over the edge. As she moaned, Brian pulled out of my ass and peeled off the condom, letting a huge load shoot out onto my ass and back. I felt someone behind me again as Brian slid away. I felt pressure on my ass knowing it was being stretched further than Brian's cock could open me up. It was Tom. I was about to be drilled in the ass by the largest cock of the group.

My ass gave way. I am glad I was still loose but his cock about had me seeing stars. "Relax, I'll let you get used to me," He said in an attempt to sooth me.

The sensation was so incredible and I was now feeling how massive his cock really was as he began to enter me. I had shared sucking him off with Gina before he mounted her in one of our previous sessions but I hadn't had him fuck my ass yet. He loved fucking Jerry's ass and Jerry always said it was quite an experience. I was about to have my own.

Tom pulled me away from Susan's pussy and rolled me on my back. His cock never left my ass and he was only half way in me. He slid a pillow under my hips and pulled my legs up spreading them wide and giving him an angle to penetrate me further. I almost passed out as he bottomed out in me. I could feel his balls against my ass. "Damn, Brian was right. Your ass does milk cock. You are so tight and fucking amazing feeling you have milking me."

All I knew was I was so incredibly full of cock before he began to pull out of me. He reached over to grab the lube bottle and squirted some on his cock and around my ass lips before sliding back into me. He was slow and deliberate with each stroke allowing my ass to get used to his massive size. He kept on fucking me as my own cock oozed precum. Did I say it was incredible?

I grabbed my legs as he pushed them wide open and back giving him unabated access to me. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Fuck me! I want your cock without that damn rubber and I want to feel you cum in me. Pump your cum in me!"

It didn't take Tom but a few moments to pull out leaving my ass gaping wide open, needing him to fill me again, before he slipped off the condom and applied more lube and jamming his cock back into me. I wanted him to fuck the daylights out of me. He didn't disappoint.

I tried to milk his cock each time he would bottom out in me and milk him as he slid out to the head before easing back into me to the hilt. He moaned each time and told me how good my ass felt. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me.

The incredible sensations running through me were indescribable. I felt the cum continue to flow from my own cock as Tom fucked me. I swear I nearly passed out from the feeling. When Tom was finally ready to unload in my ass, he told me he was going to fill my ass.

He did as he said. As I milked him, I felt his cock begin to shoot load after load deep into me. What a feeling. He stayed buried in me until he emptied his load and then pulled out, leaving my ass gaping wide open and cum draining from my wide-open ass. I had never had my ass fucked like he fucked me. I loved anal before but never thought I could handle a massive cock like Tom's.

It was quite an evening that lasted well into the early morning hours. Some of the guests remained over night. I woke up in Jerry and Jennifer's bed with Holly sucking on my cock. Needless to say, we started Sunday off with a good slow fuck. Holly and Nick's initiation into the group was a total success.

12