Bi Vegas Swap Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls go to work and leave us alone...
4.8k words
4.78
9.5k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imnsocal5
imnsocal5
249 Followers

I felt Vanessa slip out of bed. I opened my eyes to a slit and saw the light coming in from the window. It was morning. I wasn't ready to get up so I sighed and closed my eyes. I must've fallen back to sleep because the next thing I remember is Vanessa kissing me on my cheek and whispering she'll be back after the car show.

I heard her and Angie whispering and giggling as they left the room. I got into a comfortable position to try and go back to sleep when my eyes shot open as I remembered what had happened last night. The night flashed through my mind as I recalled everything. I reached down and touched my tender cum crusted ass hole.

Yep.

I had gay sex last night prompted by my girlfriend and her best friend.

What the fuck!

I thought back and the last thing I remembered was Vanessa inviting me into our bed after I had been fucked in the ass by Jake. She had curled up to me telling me how much she loved me and we just fell asleep.

I could hear Jake's heavy breathing as he slept in the bed next to me. I had swallowed his cum and also let him cum deep in my ass.

How the hell did I let all that happen??

And why the hell was my cock getting hard right now just thinking about it??

What do I do? How do I face him? How was he going to react to me? I had kissed another man, sucked another man's cock and let that same man fuck my ass. I remembered the thoughts I had of how sexy he was. Why had those thoughts gone through my mind last night??

I had thought a guy was sexy!

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought any of that would be a memory in my mind.

But here I was, thinking about what had happened with Jake and my cock was rock hard. Then my mind flashed to Angie. I had finally gotten to fuck her. Angie was supposed to be my go to fantasy.

Yet, all I could think about was Jake's long hard cock. In my mouth, in my ass and all his muscles flexing as he made me a bitch last night. Because that is what he did.

He made me a bitch.

I reached down and pushed on my throbbing cock which sent a wonderful butterfly sensation to my stomach. I swirled my finger around the tip and smeared my precum around. I reached down even further and poked at my hole. I traced Jake's dried cum trail that had leaked out as I slept.

I brought my hand to my tongue and licked a couple of fingers. I reached back down and rimmed my hole with my saliva. It was a little tender. I pushed a little and the wet tip of one of my fingers went inside me.

I gasped quietly.

I pushed it in deeper. I pushed in a second one. I was ashamed to admit it but I liked the feeling of something inside my ass. And I wanted something bigger inside me than just a couple of my fingers.

I moved them in and out a little. My saliva mixing together with the dried cum made it rather slippery. I noticed I was making a quiet squishing noise and stopped. I listened for Jake's breathing and it was different than before.

He had to be awake.

Nervous to confirm, I looked over to him. Relief washed through me as I saw he was facing away from me. I decided I needed to go to the bathroom and clean up.

I quickly slipped out of bed naked and went into the bathroom with my hard cock leading the way. I'm glad I didn't have to pass his bed as ours was closer.

I closed the door quietly and looked at myself in the mirror.

Holy shit!

Maybe it was just my imagination but I DID look like I had been sucking cock. What I could only figure was a dried saliva cum mix was around my mouth and chin. I snaked my tongue out and sure enough it was some kind of dried concoction made from last night.

I needed a shower. I turned on the water just to make some kind of noise as I brushed my teeth. My cock had started to subside enough for me to go to the bathroom as I thought again about last night. I just sat on the toilet and pondered what a weird turn my life had taken.

I hopped in the shower and got clean. Hair, face, cock and balls and ass with everything in between. As I cleaned my ass a finger or two slipped in and out a few times.

Wow. Yeah, my life has definitely gotten weird!

Before I knew it, I was hard again and I was deeply finger banging myself in the shower. I needed to get a hard cock in me again. I had the next 8 hours free to figure out a way. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be too difficult as long as I could put my embarrassment aside.

I decided I had better get out. I dried off and realized my clothes were in the room so I wrapped myself in a towel. I walked over to the door, grabbed the door handle and froze.

Was this going to be weird?

Yes. I decided it was definitely going to be weird. I would do my best to be myself.

Yeah. My new self that likes hard cock and things in his ass.

I turned the handle and went into the room.

Jake was sitting on the edge of the bed naked looking at his phone.

He looked up at me. We made eye contact. I looked down at his body. He looked at mine wrapped in a towel.

I think I blushed a little but I'm not sure.

"Good morning!" he said with a smirk. "Want to head down and grab breakfast?"

"Sure, why not." I responded and headed over to my suitcase.

"You mind if I get cleaned up?" he asked.

"Go for it. The water pressure is awesome!" I said.

He stood up, walked towards the bathroom as naked as can be. He made eye contact with me and I smiled. I looked down at his long limp cock as it swayed from side to side as he walked. I couldn't believe it had been in my ass last night. I looked back up and he smiled back.

"Give me 10 to get cleaned up and then we'll figure out what to do today while the girls are at work." He winked. Then he went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the water start.

My heart was beating faster than necessary. Was he flirting with me? He was. He acted as if nothing had happened when we both knew that something had happened.

I thought about what to do. My cock was semi hard again. I let the towel drop to the floor and sat back on the bed facing the bathroom door. I gripped my hardening cock and stroked it a few times. I layed back onto the bed with my feet still on the floor. I kept gently squeezing and stroking myself until my full hard fat cock was at full attention.

What to do?

I looked over and saw the tube of lube on the nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it. I scooted back onto my elbows and put my feet on edge of the bed with my legs bent. I squeezed a little bit on my finger and reached down to circle my asshole with the lube. I slowly slipped one finger easily inside. I moved it in and out a few times and wished for something bigger.

I still couldn't believe myself.

But I sure as shit didn't stop what I was doing.

It felt good.

I grabbed the lube again and squeezed a good amount directly inside myself. I threw the tube to the side and slipped one and then two fingers in and started slowly finger banging myself.

God that felt good.

While still laying on my back, I pulled one leg back to my chest for easier access. I closed my eyes and fantasized it was Jake that was fingering me. I got lost in the world of fantasy.

I thought of his hard cock filling me up from behind as I was on all fours. Moving in and out of me. Me thrusting back aggressively meeting his forward thrust.

Ohhhh yeaaahhh...

I must've lost track of time because it didn't seem like much time had passed. I never heard the water shut off or the door open.

I opened my eyes and looked in that direction. And just outside the bathroom door Jake was standing there completely naked lightly coughing into his hand to get my attention. He was watching me like a lion watches it's prey.

His eyes locked onto mine.

He licked his lips and started to speak but stopped.

I was slightly embarrassed being caught in that position unaware. But fresh out of the fantasy within my head I pushed those feeling aside. I let my leg down and put my foot back onto the bed. Feet flat on the mattress and knees bent, I looked around my knees at him shyly and quietly said, "I think I need something bigger and longer than my fingers."

He walked over, limp cock and all and stood next to me at the side of the bed. "I might be able to help with that," he said.

Feeling bold, I quickly moved around onto my left elbow so I was facing him sideways. I reached behind him with my right hand and grabbed his left butt cheek.

"You just might...maybe I can make this into the bigger longer thing I need," I said.

I pulled him closer as I leaned underneath his flaccid cock and sucked the whole thing into my mouth.

He gasped in surprise.

His cock was soft and warm in my mouth. I moaned in pure joy with a mouth full of clean cock.

I couldn't believe how much I wanted to please this man.

I slurped and swirled my tongue around it. Of course, it became hard instantly. I mean one second it was soft and the next second it was hard and hitting the back of my throat. It got hard so fast it made me gag as it pushed me back.

I put my hand on his stomach and pulled off to catch my breath. I needed to take a closer look at the amazing hard cock right in front of my face. I leaned forward and licked the tip and circled it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck don't tease me! Wrap your lips around that monster and start sucking," he ordered.

I quickly looked up at him and we made eye contact. I've never been one to submit to anyone but for some reason I liked being told what to do.

I wanted to please him.

So, I did as I was told, I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and sucked the bulbous tip into my mouth. I pumped his shaft with my hand and sucked as much of him as I could into my mouth. When it hit the back of my throat I started bobbing my head up and down on it. Lips wrapped tightly around the top half of his shaft with my hand moving in sync.

I sucked loudly and purposefully. Proudly. If I could smile and suck this cock at the same time that's what I would be doing.

He moaned in pleasure.

He reached around and found my asshole with his finger. He slowly stuck a finger inside me. It felt good. I moved my ass towards him and moaned around the hard cock in my mouth.

I slowed down sucking as he slowly moved his finger in and out of me.

"Ahh you like that? It's so tight and slippery," he said.

"Uhhuuhh," I said around my mouthful of cock as I looked up at him.

My fears of embarrassment or rejection seemed to evaporate. He wanted this as much as I did. I felt like I could open up to him and not be ashamed of the new and exciting situation I found myself in.

He slowly stepped back and pulled his cock from my mouth. I followed him backwards and I almost fell off the bed trying to keep it in my mouth.

"Why don't you flip around, lay on your back and scoot to the edge of the bed." He said firmly.

I found myself doing exactly what he said. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my head.

My hard cock was proudly protruding straight up. He grasped it tightly and pumped it a few times. He leaned down and took me into his mouth. He licked and sucked it up and down a few times. Before long he got my shaft nice and wet.

He took his mouth off of me and just pumped my wet shaft with his hand.

He leaned back and said, "Pull your legs up to your chest and show me your man pussy."

As he continued to stroke me, I pulled my legs back and tucked my knees into my armpits.

"Like this?" I asked as I lay there for him with my legs pulled back and arms tucked behind my knees. Very exposed for him but I was not embarrassed.

"Perfect," he said as he leaned forward onto me and kissed me deeply. His hard cock grinding into mine as we kissed. I interlocked my ankles behind his back put one hand on his ass and one hand intertwined in his hair.

This went on for a while as we grinded and explored each other with our bodies and tongues. With his free hand I felt him reach between us and circle my exposed hole with his finger. He slipped it inside and wiggled it around.

Then he slowly lifted himself off of me and pushed my legs back into the missionary position. I grabbed them to hold them in place.

He continued looking at me while he moved his finger slowly in and out of my hole and said "This sure is one tight pussy"

I watched and then gasped as he slowly pushed a second finger inside me. His fingers slowly disappeared into and out of my what - pussy?

Is that what my asshole was to him? A pussy? His pussy? I guess I could get on board with that if that is how he wanted to refer to it. I felt like a girl anyway craving his cock. I mean as of yesterday I guess I only ever thought a girl craved cock. Boy was I wrong!

With his fingers deep inside me, he leaned forward and sucked my hard thick cock into his mouth. I was still amazed at what a good cocksucker he was. To get my thick cock in his mouth so easily without teeth was very impressive.

The feelings going through my body were foreign but they felt incredible. I felt him slowly move his fingers around inside me. He was rubbing my prostate and sucking my cock like a pro. The feeling was soooo intense. I couldn't believe the sensations going through my body.

I watched him between my pulled back legs as he sucked and finger banged me. I felt so slutty as I writhed around and moaned like a girl.

He definitely knew what he was doing. This was a feeling I have never felt before. The pleasure was off the charts!

It didn't take long before I was at the point of no return.

"Fu fuck fuuuu...Jakeee....yesssss....I'm I'm gooooing too...you're going to make meee...cuuuuuum," I somehow managed to say.

Completely out of my control my body rocked forward and tightened up as it prepared for one of the most intense orgasms in my life.

And just like that I came.

Hard.

Incredibly hard.

I watched as he took the first and second spasm in his mouth then he pulled off and aimed my cock at my face. In slow motion I saw the slit open and out came the strong third rope. Since I had my O face on the stream hit me on my tongue and lips. The one after that hit my chin. He kept pumping and fingering me as the spasms slowed down. Each rope lost power but before he was done, I was covered in copious amounts of my own cum from lips to stomach.

Still with my legs in the missionary position he leaned down and sucked my softening cock into his mouth. The sensitivity made me eeek out a small high pitched noise.

Like a girl.

He smiled and slid up my body smearing my cum between him and me. Breathing heavy but trying to relax, I gently wrapped my legs and arms around him.

As I caressed his back as he licked my chin and lips. Then he kissed me deeply. I moved a hand to the back of his head and pulled him tightly to me as I got my breathing under control.

We were a mess with my cum but we didn't care. He slowly started grinding his hard cock into me.

"Are you ready for that something bigger?" He whispered.

"Yesss...Please. Pleasse fuck meee. Put that long hard cock in my tight man pussy" I whispered back as I smiled into his ear.

He slipped down my body and stood at the edge of the bed. His smooth chest and stomach were glistening with my cum. I pulled my knees back again and exposed my inviting hole to him. He smiled, grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me to the edge of the bed.

He took his long hard cock and stroked it a few times and rested it on my crack and up over my balls. It felt warm and heavy. He slowly started moving it back and forth. He leaned down and pushed down on the back of my thighs and held me in place. I grabbed onto his forearms with both hands and caressed him in sync with his back and forth.

A strong realization hit me. I was just like a girl, in the missionary at the edge of the bed about to take a cock in my man pussy. I smiled. There was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be than where I was at this minute.

I needed his cock inside me.

"Guide me to your tight pussy." he said.

I reached around and lined his tip up with my wet hole. I moved it up and down and around my wet hole. I tried to slip it in but he was too far away. I couldn't wriggle towards it the way he was holding me.

I couldn't believe how badly I wanted it inside me.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" he teased.

"Pleaseee," I begged.

"Please what???"

"Please fuck me with this magnificent long hard cock!" I said as I gently squeezed it and lined it up perfectly at the cave entrance.

With my front row seats, I watched in awe as he smiled and gently pushed forward. My man pussy lips put up zero resistance as he slipped the tip and about an inch inside me. He groaned in please as I watched as my lips stretch tightly around the new familiar welcome invader.

He felt so warm and big!

I felt sooo stretched. But it was a good stretch and the look it put on his face when he slipped in made me feel proud of what I had to offer him.

He pulled all the way out but never left contact before splitting my lips and pushing back inside me. Back and forth he went, stretching my lips tightly around his warm hard cock with each push forward. They greedily accepted him with every push forward as they wrapped themselves snuggly around him. Then they gripped even tighter trying not to let him leave on the pull back.

"It is so tiiigghhht. I want to savor this moment." He moaned quietly.

I wanted more. He hadn't even put half of it in me. I was going crazzzzy. I wanted it all. I wanted to be filled up. I tried to rock toward him but he was still holding me firmly. He did this for a few more minutes - just fucked me short and slow. He stopped and left the head pushing lightly up against my hole.

"Please stop teasing me and push it all inside me," I begged.

"Push all of what inside you?" he asked.

"You know what," I replied.

"Tell me what you want." He ordered.

He was wanting me to say it out loud. He was definitely on the dominant side of things. He wanted me to hear myself say it out loud. I wanted it soooo badly.

I looked him in the eyes. "Put every inch of your long warm hard cock inside my man pussy. I neeeeed it ALL inside me. I want to feel your warm balls against my ass. Pleeeeeaaassee fuck my man pussy." I begged.

He leaned forward and pushed a couple of inches inside me again and stopped.

"Pleeeease! Stop teasing me!!" I begged.

But this time he didn't pull out, he slowly pushed himself all the way in me.

We moaned together.

"Your ass is sooo fucking tight," he said as he pulled out and pushed all the way back in hard and quick. Again and again.

Quick and urgent.

Our skin slapped together as his balls slapped my ass. He continued his wonderful assault on me pound after pound. His hard cock hitting so deep in me I had no idea where it all went.

We were really going at it. Moaning, squishing noises and skin slapping together were the only sounds in the room. I wanted to move for him but all I could do was hold onto the sheets as he held me tight and pounded away on my ass.

This went on for a while and I was loving every minute of it. Eventually, I could tell he was tiring as I felt his grip loosen up. I took advantage and moved my legs around his body.

I pulled him tightly to me and gyrated my hips up and down on his fuck tool. I was grinding away with him buried deeply inside me. It was his turn to let me do some work.

I again caught myself admiring his sexy body. I watched as his muscles flexed and rippled as I impaled myself on him. At this point, I noticed my own cock was hard again. It was flopping back and forth as I impaled myself on him.

I slowed down after a few minutes and stopped with him buried all the way in me. I pulled his lips to mine and we kissed. I slowly started moving my ass in small shallow circles on his cock.

"Pull out...for a...only for a second....I want to reposition myself for you." I whispered in between sucking his tongue and grinding into him.

imnsocal5
imnsocal5
249 Followers
12