Bi Vegas Swap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, he pulled back and stood up slowly. I felt his cock slowly slip out of my ass. We both kind of groaned. I liked being filled up with this cock.

I couldn't believe how much of a cock slut I had become.

I moved quickly and got on all fours with my knees at the edge of the bed. I spread my legs so I was low enough for him to enter me while standing on the floor. I leaned onto my elbow, reached between my legs and held out my open hand.

He wasted no time. He stepped forward, grabbed my hips and his cock landed in my hand. I stroked it a few times. He reached around between my legs and stroked mine at the same time. We stayed like that for a minute just stroking each other.

Then he leaned forward and pushed his cock under my balls so his cock was lined up parallel touching mine. We wrapped our hands around both of them and squeezed them together as stroked them back and forth. I noticed his was slick and very warm against mine.

I was really enjoying myself but it was time to fill me back up with this thing. I let go and leaned forward.

"I think it's time to put it back inside me," I said as I slightly wiggled my ass at him.

"Fuck yeah." He said as he stepped back a little.

I reached back and lined up his cock with my willing hole. He grabbed onto my hips and leaned forward.

It slipped all the way right back in.

Easily.

It was home again.

He groaned as I whimpered a little as we both were getting what we needed.

Feeling full again I slowly leaned forward onto my forearms and bounced back on him.

"Stay like that. Let me fuck myself on your warm hard cock," I said.

"Go for it!"

He grabbed tightly onto my hips as I started rocking slowly back and forth with sensuous short movements. Then I started going forward slow and backward fast slamming into his pelvis. He started to meet my force with a little of his own. I imagined our balls slapping together as his hips smashed into my ass cheeks. We did this for a while and I was really enjoying myself impaling myself on his cock.

He was moaning/grunting like a man on a mission as I bounced back and forth slapping my ass against him. I started to moan with him. That's when I realized I sounded kind of feminine. There was no bass in my moan, it was almost a whimper. A happy whimper. Especially compared to his loud masculine grunting noises.

I mean I was taking close to 9" of hard cock. I had every right to whimper like a girl right?

Fuck it I didn't care what I sounded like.

So. I moaned like the slutty little girl I now was.

I might as well play the full part.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard...oh yeah...that's it....fuck my...fuck my pus...pusssy," I whimpered.

"Hell yeah, I...I'll fuck it... oh yeah, I love fucking your tight pussy...take it all...ohh...ohhh...ahhhhh...oh shiiiiit....I think I'm getting close." He yelled as he slammed into me over and over.

"Don't stop...don't stop...fuck mmyyyy pussy gooood!"

He grabbed on firmly and really started hammering into me. I moved with him as best I could but he was ravenous. He was grunting and moving back and forth going soooo deep.

The clapping of our bodies was louder than ever now.

In and out. In and out.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah here I come bitch...you're going to...going to make me cummmm" He yelled as he slammed in and out of me.

"Make me your bitch...cum in me....mark me with your seed...that's it....hurry...I want to...no I need to pleeaasee you...I am yours!" I yelled as I pushed back hard.

All of a sudden, I felt his body tense up and he stopped with it all the way in.

"Aaaahhhhhhh....here it cuuuumms" He moaned.

And then I felt his cock start to pulsate deep inside me. I felt pulse after pulse as his cum painted my insides again. He kept moving even though he was all the way in. He kept pushing into me like he wanted to go further and further. I lost track of how many times he orgasmed into me. All I know is that it was A LOT!

I heard him panting heavily, I felt his body start to relax. Also out of breath, I dropped my head to the mattress and looked between my spread legs. I watched past my hard cock as Jake pulled out and pushed back in slowly while catching his breath. I started to feel and see his cum start to drip down the insides of my thighs.

I felt like such a slut in this position as he leaked out of me. I could tell his cock was softening as I felt the fullness slowly disappear. Then he finally popped out of me and brought a river of cum out of me at the same time.

Such a slut.

He gently pushed me forward as he climbed onto the bed. I fell onto my right side as he layed on his left facing me. I smiled, reached over and ran my fingers through his hair.

He leaned forward and kissed me. As we kissed, he reached for my still hard fat cock and wrapped his hand around and slowly jacked me.

He pulled back as he continued stroking me and said "Grab the lube, I have warm willing place I would like to try and stick this thick monster into..."

To be continued....

12