All Comments on 'Bianca Meets Mom's Online Lover'

by WetAndCreamy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laughable

So incest is ok? But it has to be a special occasion for your daughter to have a drink? Give me a break

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Fantastic

What a lucky guy. Hot mom, and hot daughter. Hope there is more to come.

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
Did I miss something?

Since when does incest means fucking everyone NOT related to you. Having sex with your Mother's lover while she is there IS NOT incest. It's sick mind you but incest it is not.

This is the third story I have seen today in the 'What's New' for incest that is not really an incest story. I thought my 50 years on this planet might have given me the wrong impression on incest so I looked it up using three different sources all of them said the same thing. Incest only occurs when you have sex with your blood (DNA) related relatives. It has nothing to do with people NOT related that way.

For this to be an actual incest story the daughter and Mother in this story would have to have sex solo with each other. Even then its a stretch because because another aspect of incest deals with reproduction with said blood relation and we all know lesbians can not reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taboo/Incest

Maybe they need to reverse the words in this category. Those who are obsessed with incest never read the second word. A mother participating in her daughter's first fucking definitely qualifies as "Taboo" by most definitions.

Great story, but you could use an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWetAndCreamy@WetAndCreamy
41 Followers
Here to enjoy the wonderful stories. Hoping to improve my writing skills.