Bianhua Ch. 08

Story Info
Layering of Petals.
17.1k words
4.52
3.9k
6
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changes in Layers

Fawn Wang was now referred to as the "ai xin Ji" which means the love machine by all who served in her Mistress's house entered the beautiful Diaojiaolu that she knew had once been her grandfather's home. She had been assigned that nickname because the very ones she had provided her special talents with had said she was that good. The demand for repeat services with her personally had driven the cost for her way up. Word of mouth spoke volumes and she had earned the trust of those she had served the most. It had been suggested by a few of them that they would finance the setting up of her own stable if she wanted them to.

Her mistress, Wu Wing was constantly bragging about how much added business she was bringing in. Her escort this evening was a man she had never seen before had dropped her at this location after picking her up in a limousine from a neutral location. The way he had presented himself was to impress those he came in contact with. That left her with the impression that she was about to be introduced to someone who was extremely important. Once settled in she had been told she was free to use the built-in bar if she wanted to because they had about an hour drive to where they were going which was on the outskirts of the nearest city. She thought it was to meet the latest client demanding her special services.

For the last few months, she had been moving up the political latter with those she provided her special unique services to. With each level up had come a new appearance in the style and image in the painted mask she always had to wear. She soon learned that each mask was designed to show respect for the level of importance of the client she was meeting. What she was to wear, the design of the makeup mask, and the hair style had been controlled by Wu Wing who always had been on top of all things but recently that had all changed.

Three weeks ago, because of a contact from within the secret police to her Mistress she had gone under the knife to change her facial features so that she would no longer be recognized by anyone in her pervious walk-in life. Madame Wu Wing had suggested it was because she was going to be involved with the highest in Chinese Society, but she suspected something else was going on. As she was leaving because the appointed time to meet her escort was near Wu Wing had unexpectedly hugged her while whispering in her ear, "Regardless of what the future holds remember always that you've become one of my best."

Tonight, would be the first customer she would be serving since she entered the hospital, and she was looking forward to it. In the privacy of her living space, she had compiled a list of those who could be taken down for their conduct and the secrets they had disclosed during their private time with her. Sex or the intention of it seemed to loosen lips up. Most didn't realize that their involvement while with her was the very association that was going to end up slitting their own throats. Tonight, perhaps there would be one more who could be brought down because of the information she would be able to gather because of others letting thing slip that they shouldn't have.

Wu Wing had taken her out shopping for a completely new wardrobe in a store designed to serve only those in the upper crust of society. She said it was to reward her all the new business she had brought in. The clothing was designed to complement those in high society who were following the latest trends in the free world. Fawn had been shocked by the price they had to pay for the latest fashions from the states yet had to admit that they helped to make her look years younger than she actually was. Wu Wing had dropped more money on her today than she had actually been told she had brought in. That resulted in her getting her guard up, so she was prepared to do anything if it was required.

Tonight, as she prepared to get ready for the first night's work since her hospital visit, she'd been informed to put one of the new outfits on and just do her make up in the normal way as if she was having a relaxing day off. She wondered if it was because of the mask that she'd been able to do a lot of those sexual extreme's that had turned her on. She was extremely proud of the work she had accomplished because by diving in and doing what those in authority wanted had allowed her to grow in ways, she would not have believed was possible.

The doctor assigned to do the changes she had been told by Wu Wing had been instructed to do so by the person she was meeting this evening. She was surprised because the doctor was known to be one of the best plastic surgeons in the Chinese society. It was under the same persons orders that that tattoo's she now wore had been put on her back. When she had asked Wu Wing about it, she had been told that everything would be disclosed to her at the appropriate time. Using multiple mirrors, she had discovered that the tattoo was of three long stemmed blue roses intertwined together as if they were in a lovers embrace. It went down her spine starting just below her shoulder blades.

Seeing herself nude for the first time after all the changes had been made to her body was quite shocking because her body's looked conveyed for the first time how she felt about herself. No longer was she a sensual domino mentally and spiritually but physically too. It was a slow process coming to the realization that she was bisexual and could get great satisfaction by having either sex between her legs.

The house brought back found memories of the family time she had spent while growing up. Like all things it was a different society back then and the complexities brought on by the computer age was just beginning to see daylight. It was three stories' high on a large private piece of land within a gated community. For those at this height of Chinese society it allowed one to have a privacy that was not given to those in everyday society. He had left it when he had been last promoted because their personal residence was used to represent one importance in the Chinese Communist Party.

The stilted house made of partially petrified wood was older than most who were alive. With each new tenant it was updated and modernized as per what was required necessary to fulfill the needs of the position the person was in. She liked the soft changes she was seeing as she stood just inside of the entrance because it had a very feminine style that was warm and inviting. The escort who had brought her here had unlocked the door letting her in.

The last time she had been in this place was to say goodbye to her grandfather because she was off to get her masters in Oxford England. It was while she was becoming a mathematician that she got interested in the field of legal investigations. Seeing a lot of the classic mystery movies for the first time she found herself trying to solve them before they were even finished and gradually, she learned that she had a knack for it. Once she had returned home, she had applied to become part of the secret police and thanks to her grandfather's influence she had been accepted even though the state had something else planned for her.

Unknowing to Fawn Wang the person she was waiting for was watching her to make sure that she still walked with the same style and grace she been raised with. Having been raised in an upper-class family that was connected she had to be sure that she carried those mannerism. That grace had moved her up the sexual chain so fast that she was the one others were told to request in private. She had to note that the things about mannerisms, appearance, and style that were taught when we are young still embraced her.

Her new facial appearance had been done to make her that much more desirable while removing a couple of odd birth marks she had carried since birth that had been pure give aways in identifying her. This new looking Fawn Wang was stunningly beautiful and would no longer be recognized by anyone she had history with. When compared with the photo in her file one without knowledge would never believe they were the same person. Once again, the plastic surgeon had done a masterful job just as he had done on her for her sensuality oozed out naturally so that all who she came in contact with would be attracted. The changes in her over the last few months had wiped out any chance of her being exposed when on assignment because of an accidental contact.

From before Fawn Wang's arrival at Wu Wing's center of operations Ju Lee had been informed by her about her coming into Wu's stable. Within hours the lady watching her, knew more about her than she did herself. Three big things had stood out. One was that she had been a rookie when they first raided the Zen temple looking for the Wuming whom they would learn later had just escaped. The second was with her new image no one would assume she was as old as she was. The third and most important was the fact that she had never married because there was no family baggage that might need resolving. An added plus that while she'd been until Madame Wu's guidance she had bloomed.

Over the years at times Wu Wing and she had worked together to achieve things when the opportunity to do so presented itself. As a result, they had built a relationship based on trust and respect. When looking at her background she had decided that since Fawn had not married, she would be perfect for an unusual long-term assignment.

Wu Wing was the only professional who understood and appreciated her sexual tendencies and why they had to remain secret. Their relationship had evolved over the years from being associates to being friends with benefits. When she was told that Fawn had been sent into do an internal investigation, she had immediately started to try to find out who had requested the unofficial operation. Only to discover no one claimed to know anything about it. Her last known assignment was known to be Wong Ling who was believed to have been the protector of the Wuming who until today was China's most wanted. It had caused her to investigate the possibility that Wong Ling had been involved in causing Fawn to end up at the whore house. She knew that her friend Wu Wing knew more than she was telling and that was proven because of what they had ended up agreeing to.

Under her suggestion Fawn's clients were handpicked for her by Wu Wing because they were the worst of the worst in sexual preferences who could little afford to have themselves outed because of the party's official view of such practices. She needed to learn if Fawn had any limitations on what she was willing to do on behalf of their country. From what they had learned she was willing to do anything, and she knew how to keep secrets secret. Both were talents that she planned to make use of during her next assignment.

Fawn was five foot six inches, who now had a thirty-six twenty-four thirty-four tight package. Thanks to the diet of the influential she had a bit of meat on her frame and was not afraid to use it as an advantage. They had slenderized her nose, lengthened her chin by cutting down the width of its curve and adding to it. That with a few minor other touches they had ended up giving her face a new youthful image that would serve her upcoming role while creating a set of full ripe lips that now begged to be kissed. At the same time, they had enhanced her breasts by adding mass which made them that much fuller and inviting. Her cleavage now looked full, tight, and she knew that like hers men would be drooling over them.

Based on what they knew Fawn now had the appearance that the person she was going to be trying to get information on would find appealing. Here her breasts would be considered large but in the free world they would pass as being normal. Most men looking at her would walk away trying to hide their growing erections because she came across as being that hot.

After the first week of being a member of Wu Wing's stable at her request she had Wu Wing leading her to her bed every night because she was breaking the girl into the joys of a lesbo sexual relationship because she needed to know is she would become acceptable to being in those types of relationships even if it was outlawed by the state.

Fawn in her development had gotten so good thanks to Wu's instructions that when making love regularly to the females she was having sex with most ended up believing that they were falling for her. Thanks to Fawn's natural abilities they now had four wives who were all spying on their husbands who were rising star in their political positions. These ladies had readily agreed to comply to their requests because of the charges they were facing. The more she had checked into Fawn's sexual development the stronger the believe that she was perfect for the assignment she wanted her for.

Getting her freedom from Wu Wing's stable had come at a great cost because there was a list of names who had been black mailing Wu Wing for years whom she wanted removed from the playing field. Sadly, there was quite a few who over the next six months who would have to be taken care of by being held accountable for their conduct. Many would end up getting extensive sentences because of the severity of their actions. Quite a few would be leaving their widow's behind when the final sentence was carried out. This would be handled without much thought because it was just the price of doing business.

She had gone to her supervisors to get their views on the situation because she wanted to use Fawn for the duration. Because it was going to be an out of country long term assignment, she had to have their approval. After she had explained what the assignment was and how much it might cost, she thought that it might be declined. She had to wonder if approval had been given because of a need to settle issues they had with Fawn's grandfather because when they learned who Fawn was related to, she was surprised how fast she was given their approval. The only thing she was disgusted about the whole situation was that fact that in the name of Wu Wing the country had to donate over a million dollars US to the Zen temple they believed had been hiding the Wuming.

By the time she was done with her Fawn would be on the way to America as a legal immigrant schoolteacher who had just moved to the west coast because she wanted out of the city of New York primary because of the rise of crime. She was being sent so that she could make conduct with Fen Dong a young seventeen-year-old female who was questioning her sexuality with the goal of having Fawn leading the sexual innocent into a very sensual, sexual, and emotional female to female relationship. They needed Fen to believe whole heartly that she had fallen in love with her. Thanks to contacts in the school district Fen went to school in she would be replacing the math teacher who was going on maternity leave. By having them become lovers their ultimate goal would be easier to obtain.

Agents in the field had reported back that her father and older brother were becoming obsolete in their assignments thus the decision had been made that they would be taken out when things calmed down so there would be no lose ends. Their hope was that the father son dual team would have been more productive, but it was only by accident that they had learned who was in possession of what they were looking for. If they could work the timeline out it was hoped that Fawn would be developing the start of the relationship when Fen Dong was vulnerable because of the deaths of her father and brother. This was being done because all their ways of getting at Dirk Campbell aka Dirk Blackstone the Wuming was disappearing.

Ju Lee before leaving the sitting room she was watching Fawn Wang from removed the blouse she was wearing leaving nothing but the soft white lace bra she was wearing with her black slacks. She needed to show Fawn that she wore the same tattoo that she had been recently given while giving her a view of some of her fruits that might be available for to taste. The tattoo was a symbol of honor only given to those who were part of the elite of the security police. She had received hers a few years earlier after having successfully maneuvered the president of China out of what would have been a career ending situation. Hopefully, Fawn would quickly see their future together as a relationship of equals. Tonight, she was looking forward to discovering for herself just how good Fawn had become in the art of seducing a willing but experienced female partner.

Fawn's eyes were on the stunningly beautiful half clothed lady as she descended the stairs to her level because she had begun removing her bra. Everything she did was accenting the fact that in her sexuality she felt free enough in her presence to let her natural beautiful body assets to shine out. Never would she had expected someone being so bold living in a house like this because most would be filled with the staleness of traditions that no longer had a value. Fawn was looking forward to tasting her fruits once things had become perfectly clear. Upon reaching the main floor the unknown lady slowly turned around allowing Fawn to see all parts of her very impressive half naked body. She could feel Fawn's eyes as they locked on the tattoo proudly displayed between her shoulder blades on her upper back. Seeing the tattoo made it clear that she was being prepared for something yet to take place that was not directly sexual related.

"Ms. Wang what you see is the secret mark of the elite of the secret police," the lady said in a warm inviting voice, "it's reserved for those females considered to be the elite of the elite who have proved beyond a doubt their loyalty to the Communist system. If you are ever approached by someone claiming to be acting with our authority demand to see it. Men at our level have an upside down cross filled with red skulls on both shoulders. Congratulations on reaching this status by becoming our latest member. My name since joining those at the top of our organization is Ju Lee, your new name is now Lui Tu. This is done to protect our families from being targets of revenge because of the uniqueness of some of our assignments."

"These last few months wasn't an assignment," Fawn said, "It was a test."

"Consider it a training session," Ju Lee explained, "Because the tools learned will be needed during your next assignment."

Offering her hand, she took Lui for a tour of the place she had moved into a few months ago. The first thing she did was set the alarm to the place. Lui was surprised to see her home contained a few special features that were not common. The windows that looked natural from the outside were painted murals designed to give those looking in a false sense of things while allowing the light of the day to come in. It allowed ones living within this building a freedom most didn't have. Each room could be made sealed tight if needed.

"This weekend is designed for us to get to know each other in an intimate manner because I will be the one coming to visit you when an update is needed which may be quite often if you're as good as they say," Ju explained as they entered the kitchen. "As I get us some quality rice wine to toast to our new journey together if you agree to accept this new position you can start getting out of your clothing because until Monday morning clothing is no longer an option in my house."

"Can you give me a hint about what I will be trying to accomplish," Lui asked as she started removing the clothing she was wearing. She knew that at this height your life was no longer your own it was the Communists Party's.

"Initially it will be to get the Wumings future wife's consort between your legs on a regular basis. You need to be the dominate one while enforcing that as far as you are concerned you will be the only love interest in her life," Ju Lee said. "She is young, inexperienced, and as far as we know has never gone all the way, so you will be able to train her to savor doing some of the things you seem to enjoy receiving the most. Most of the sexual aids you seem to favor will be at your new location behind a false wall in the closet. That bedroom is the only one that has a private bathroom. Once that is achieved, we hope with the special skills you have developed that it will be easy for you to encourage the Wuming to want to participate in the erotic pleasures Fen is receiving. So, consider a three some with him a future possibility. We need a permanent way to be able to monitor what he is doing and to do that you may consider that the best way of doing that is by bring a couple of his children into the world."