Bianhua Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three weeks of training had not been hard on her physically but the need to not only learn but to comprehend the complexities of US society in such a short time had been mentally challenging. She had experienced the joys of waking and sleeping with your lover on a regular basis for the first time in her life and wanted that back as soon as possible.

She fired up her small laptop sticking the stick in then after looking around she opened the file up she saw a list of things that she needed to go through. The first thing she read was a newspaper clip of a dance in which some of the main characters had attended. Included with it was photos of Fen, Suling, Alana and the Wuming. All appeared to be of the age that they were starting to stabilize the direction of their lives. The sixteen different pictures provided her with enough close up that after studying them for a few she knew they would be easy to recognize. Ju Lee had been right in thinking that she might enjoy the assignment because she could see why all three were attracted to the same nice looking man.

The article itself made the point that all things were possible if one tried to put their prejudices behind them as those in attendance apparently had. That may be possible in an imaginary world she thought if man could put their own desires behind them but in this one until those pulling the strings for the benefit of more power would be capable of having terrible things accomplished. She knew quite well the consequences when things did not work out as planned.

The next one down was a one hour u tube special which gave her insights into how the Wuming had become connected with the political system in the states. She could not help noticing the relationship he had with the birds and wondered if he was actually able to communicate with them in an unhuman manner. The third was a bunch of reports written to the Epa on how the project the Wuming was involved in was progressing and what the benefit had been. Lui Tu was impressed because until she had read the report, she like most in China had believed what he was doing was impossible. Being able to remove chemicals from the ground by burning them so that there were traces escaping into the air was amazing.

With what she was learning she was beginning to comprehend that she had not received the whole story on the situation she was going into. After opening the next file, she began to understand the complexity of the situation she was getting herself in. Fen's father and brother were long term agents who had lost all their credibility and were now seen as a liability to the situation because of the changes in their family relationships. A man who could not control his family was no use to anyone. It appeared that agents in the field were waiting for approval for their permanent removal from those higher in command.

Reading it quietly she discovered the relationship between Suling and Fen, and what Suling's new name was. There was a reason she had chosen that name and Lui Tu realized she had to find out why? It made her wonder if the name Wuming was known by the public in general. Learning that what they had been looking for all along had been in the possession of the Wuming as a child was startling. For one to give to a child something that was wanted that person had to have acted with a lot of faith. Looking back at previous assignments, she came to the conclusion that the major problems she had in dealing with situations like this was because the ones she was dealing with kept the convictions of their believes.

What interested her was that with everything working against them, the man his parents assigned to be the child's protector had been able to cause the child to disappear before those were prepared to take him and his wife in. They had been forced to witness the death of the Wuming's parents in the prison because the authorities believed it would cause La Chey to break and tell them everything he knew because he wanted his wife and himself to have some kind of future. According to what the report was saying it only served to make his resolve that much stronger. If they had gotten what they wanted out him would La Chey still be alive today? Towards the end of their mandatory imprisonment, it was decided to kick them out of the country because they thought he would surely go after the child to take him with them to safety. That too had failed.

She had to take pause to digest the fact that the man now called La Chey, and La Dong were brothers who co-owned and operated a Chinese restaurant. What it implied was profound, yet it made perfect sense. They needed the Dong's to find a way to get the information they needed from his brother. It caused her to wonder why they had failed. The question she had to figure out was what the consequences would be when La and Li Dong were taken out and how it would affect the rest of the extended family. The unknown factor that could change her approach to everything was who knew what and when?

It was hard to believe that the party had been so close for so long to getting what they wanted but somehow kept finding a way to fall short. Her grandfather had explained China's view of the free world and their view of us by explaining that it was like two half-brothers grown up and raised by two different mothers, one wanted to be friends the other saw them as enemies thus one side acted in peace, the other as if it was in a war it was winning. Just then the signal to put on her seat belt came on so she put everything away and prepared for the decent into America.

Lui Tu pondered over all the information that she had been provided and decided that nobody on their end knew anything about the Wuming and his raising. Had he actually been raised behind the inner sanctions of the Zen Temple? If he was, had he been taught the ways of the Master's? Was there an actual relationship between the Wuming and Wong Ling? Was he a Christian like his parents had been? What were his capabilities when it came to the martial arts? The only thing they had been to gather was information on those around him and it was spotty at best. For now, until it was proven otherwise that she would have to treat the Wuming as if he had as much training as she did. In order to defeat the enemy, one must know them better than they know themselves.

As soon as she cleared customs, she headed out to look for the limo driver who had been hired to take her to her new home. The keys for the house, along with all her identification were in the shoulder bag she was carrying. She had been surprised to learn that one of the pieces was the sought-after green card that took some years to get. They had already established a bank account in her name with fifty thousand dollars credited to it. A debit card, driver's license, and all other necessary governmental identifications. Once her luggage was loaded, they were off. She learned that her home was about a two hour drive from the airport which was outside the City itself.

As the drive her to the location of her new home she took out her wallet and examined the things inside. Her driver's license for Washington State had been issued two months ago. It showed her birthdate which showed that she was currently twenty-seven years old. The month and day of her birth was the same, but the year had changed. Her green card showed that she had lived in the USA for over four years. She read her social security card and tried to memorize the number.

Upon arrival the diver helped her bring her luggage to the front door. Since the trip had been prepaid, she took out some money and gave him a tip. Unlocking the front door, she entered the huge house for the first time. For a single person having a home like this in her native country would be an impossibility because housing was based on needs and the responsibility that went with the position they were given. Just by the look of it, it was larger and more modern than what her grandfather's Diaojiaolu had been in China.

The more she saw of her new home the more she felt she had fallen into the lap of luxury. She knew it was going to take a lot of time getting used to having so much private space. Sitting on the dining room table was a file folder with a bunch of instructions that must have been left by the interior decorator. It contained the list of all the accessories that had been added to the house. It was interesting to see that she a dish that connected the house to the internet. That way any communication with Ju Lee could be scrambled once she installed the secure system on the computer system which was set up in the small office that had been created at the back of the house. It also meant that the signals would be bounced off of communication satellites and be harder to monitor.

If this was how most lived in the United States, she could see why it was so hard for many who were called back to their native country because of the completion of the assignment they had been given. Out of the three bedrooms she picked the largest one because it had its own private bathroom. The quality of the furniture would many back home envious because everything appeared to be top notch and expensive. After unpacking she decided to see if they had provided her with something to drive.

After finding the entrance to the area where a car would be she found that there was an automatic four-wheel drive jeep. While checking it out she found that it was registered in her name and already had insurance and plates. It was clear that the mother country was trying to make the transition as easy as possible for her.

When she went into the office to see its layout, she found it simple but modern. Pulling out the drawers in the desk that her computer sat on she discovered that she had a cellphone registered in her name that was already functioning. She made a note to pick up a second one because she automatically assumed that this one was cloned. That was when Ju Lee's about the secret wall in the closet so he went back into the bedroom to see if she could find it. It took a few but when she opened it she was surprised to see that there was a second one behind all the erotic toys she would use as she brought Fen into the world of hard core lesbians. Behind it was a few of the weapons she had used since joining the secret police which were there in case, she needed to remove someone or something from the situation.

Since it was still midday, she decided that she should go grocery shopping and begin setting up the house because she knew that it had to have the lived-in feel if it was not going to raise suspicions. Perhaps if she had time, she would stop at the brother's restaurant to see if anything that she could gleam without making anyone suspicious. Thankfully, she had the rest of the week before she would begin the daily struggle teaching to a bunch of students that she was not prepared for. After using google maps she prepared for her first adventure in the free world.

********