Biarritz and Bare It

Story Info
An author in need of inspiration.
7.2k words
4.62
6.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

This is a slightly different one from me. It's a small part factual and many parts fictional and wishful thinking. Let me know what you think x

Hi, I'm Lance 'Biggalute' Slambetter, a forty two year old self employed IT consultant and this is my story.

I've been single since my divorce four years ago. Even though we had no kids, the divorce was still messy and I promised myself a mid-life crisis when I was forty, you know the sort of thing, buy a sports car, get a much younger girlfriend, act like an even bigger prick than normal.

As it turned out for my fortieth I, along with the rest of the world, got a global pandemic. I survived it better than many, becoming very busy helping companies and individuals transition to remote working and also, thankfully, never getting sick.

I've always had a vivid and somewhat over active imagination and during the soulless and sexless last few years of my marriage I took to reading, and then writing, erotic fiction. It's a hobby I still enjoy, until recently. I've run out of ideas, no little snippets of smut worming their way into my brain for me to turn into titillating novella's or short stories. At first I didn't really notice but now it was starting to bother me, no sexy scenarios or ridiculously horny characters to daydream about. I missed them.

Why had it happened and what could I do about it? No idea, but I'd been feeling unfulfilled and stagnant in my life, maybe that was it. I needed a change, a break and maybe some inspiration.

I had no new work lined up that I knew of and so made a snap decision, I was going to Biarritz. I'd never been there but had heard and read about it. I was looking forward to sun, beaches, good food and the chance to improve my schoolboy French

It was early September and there seemed plenty of apartments available, I saw one I liked and messaged the owner, booking it for two weeks and letting them know I might be interested in staying longer if that was possible.

It was a lovely studio apartment with a balcony and a sea view, a hundred meters from the beach and a very walkable mile from the centre of town. The owner met me with the keys and explained about the local amenities and the beaches. He was a local and it seemed they all surfed, most of the info he gave me was about which were the best beaches for it.

I settled in really quickly, finding the people very friendly and relaxed. They were Basques and saw themselves as different from the rest of France, not hurrying or stressing about things. The food was great if a bit expensive and there was a great vibe about the whole place.

The mornings were cool but the afternoons glorious. I spent the first two days happily sunbathing and people watching, one of my favourite activities. There were all sorts, surfers, families, beautiful women. It was all so natural and relaxed, many of the women being topless and bathing or walking around the beach, no one batting an eyelid. I still hadn't any inspiration for my sexy stories but I was worrying less, just enjoying the change of pace and the beautiful location.

I love the beach and sun bathing but don't have the flexibility in my lower back to lay on my front for any period of time, instead getting up and walking along the water's edge, the wonderful heat of the sun feeling glorious on my skin. The beaches seemed to go on for miles but I stayed on the same one those first two day. I also realized that I couldn't reach some areas of my back to apply lotion and had to be careful not to get burnt.

The beaches of Biarritz are very well appointed with lots of café's, toilettes and paths above the beaches making access easy even when the tide is in. On the third day I bought a surfer-dude style loose vest to cover the bits of my back I couldn't reach and set off to walk as far as I could, knowing I would eventually reach another small town and could get a bus back if I wanted.

The day was even warmer than the previous and even though it was midweek there were already a good smattering of people on the beach. The second beach was a bit smaller and seemed to have more surfers on, many who seemed quite experienced and I enjoyed standing awhile and watching them. At the far end there were cliffs and large rocks jutting out into the sand and until I got closer I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get round them. There was probably twenty feet between the rocks and the sea and I imagine that it would be impassable at high tide, although I later saw access to the beach via a path.

As I passed the rocks the beach opened up again and I could see that this bit of beach was even more deserted, there being more large boulders on the beach than people. About fifty yards ahead of me I could see a couple standing up to their knees in the water. As I got closer I could see that the man was naked and bending as if rinsing something in the water. The woman had a t-shirt on. Looking around the beech some more, there were probably 20-25 people, most bathing further up the beach, closer to the cliffs.

Closer to the couple I could see they were both deeply tanned, the man all over. The ladies t-shirt finished mid buttock, giving a delectable glimpse of her lower ass cheeks. The man straightened and as I passed they both turned and smiled and nodded hello. I smiled back and walked on smiling happily to myself, pretty certain that I had come upon a nudist beach.

Looking further up the beech I could see only one other person close to the sea, a naked, big titted fat woman who stood looking out to sea. I know I purport to be an author and should probably come up with a more eloquent description than big titted and fat, but that's what came to my mind.

As I got closer I could see she had her palms turned out and shoulders back, her eyes closed as if worshipping the sun. Slowing my walk so as not to disturb but also to stare more, I could see she was again evenly tanned and actually wasn't fat, more just hippy and apple shaped. Her boobs were quite large and the act of her shoulders being back gave them a look of being offered to the sun. Her dark tan made it hard to guess her age but I guessed at something close to my own.

I really didn't want to disturb her and passed as quietly as I could, struggling not to stare but failing. I felt enticed and aroused by her. I didn't see her open her eyes but she must have known I was there. As I walked on I was glad no one was close to the water's edge as my body gave away obvious signs that I was thinking about her.

At this stage, having described other people, it's only fair that I describe myself. I'm tall and broad and although I enjoy exercise it's fair to say that I'm built more for comfort than speed. As for my own appendages, well that was one of the few things my ex-wife never complained about.

I reached the end of the beach and was tempted to turn around but decided to carry on, finally reaching a town called Bidart where I stopped to eat. What I had I couldn't tell you, my mind was full of the nudist beach and of the sun worshipping goddess.

I had often sunbathed naked in my own back garden and loved it, but I had never done it on a beach or with people I didn't know. Sitting there I knew I would be visiting that beach the next day.

Biarritz, being on the Atlantic coast of France and near the Pyrenees can get a fair amount of rain, especially out of the height of the season. I can't begin to describe how disappointed I was the next day when it was cloudy and then rainy. It was stupid, but I just was. I spent the rainy day reading up on nudist beach etiquette and if I'm honest, watching porn of people shagging on beaches. I was also consoled by the forecast that said tomorrow would be warm and sunny.

I got to the beach around the same time I'd been there two days earlier, deciding again to walk along the other beaches first rather than the paths. I think there were probably fewer people there and no one by the sea shore. Almost sheepishly I made my way upwards towards the cliffs, it seemed to be mainly couples and I wondered if the couple who had smiled at me the other day were there. I saw no sign of my sun goddess and it dawned on me for the first time that she may be part a couple. An initial pang of disappointment passed as I realized that I was being silly and that myself being naked in the sun and sea would be wonderful and seeing her would be a nice bonus.

I laid out my towel and got myself comfortable before slathering myself in lotion. It's a strange but somewhat enjoyable feeling to be massaging lotion into your cock and balls in public with other bathers nearby.

The sun was glorious and whilst definitely having an arousing effect it wasn't as bad as I feared, my dick feeling full but only rising to half-mast. I watched a few people walk in and out of the sea and was tempted. This was a big step for me, fuck it! I was going to do it. I'm always nervous about leaving valuables on a beach but just couldn't imagine anything going missing on this beach. As I stood up the couple nearest me looked up and smiled, I smiled back and pointed to my gear and they raised their hand signaling that they'd keep an eye on it.

My first few steps were hesitant but then I strode purposefully to the water's edge, stopping for a few moments and enjoying the sun on my whole body before running into the water, dick flapping madly as I did so.

It was wonderful; I splashed and swam, feeling as happy and contented as I could remember. I'm a good swimmer and put my head down and swam madly, the feeling of my naked body in the water was just incredible. Out of breath I realized I had swam out further than I intended. Treading water for a while before heading back in gave me a whole new view of the beach. It was spectacular, the golden sand and the cliffs above, a few large boulders thrown in for good measure.

I swam back in far more leisurely and as I came to where I could stand up I saw my sun goddess standing in almost the same position, feet slightly apart, shoulders back. I was looking directly at her and she was looking back. I would be walking past her to get to my towel, unless I chose to swim along further, which I didn't want to do.

Each step I took exposed more of my body but I didn't care, enjoying the water dripping off my body and feeling emboldened and free. The cold water hadn't shrunk me too much and I was glad, I wanted her to see me, to admire me the way I'd admired her.

She looked at me the whole time and I found myself looking straight back, rather than avoiding her gaze as I imagined I would. I could swear she had a little grin or smirk on her face. When she spoke I almost jumped in shock, "C'est merveilleux."

I racked my brains, I think it meant 'It's wonderful' I guessed she was talking about the sun and the sea and being naked rather than me, but I could dream. Again racking my brain I said "Oui c'est le cas." Which I hoped was 'Yes it is'.

I was a few feet to her left and without really thinking about it I just stopped, turned around and faced the sea, adopting a similar pose to her as I felt the sun gently drying my skin.

Her eyes were now closed and I closed mine but kept sneaking a quick peek, she still had a smile on her face.

I stood there gently daydreaming, the warmth of the sun making my body relax and my mind wonder. What with the heat and whatever was going through my mind I felt aroused and vibrant; sexual, sensual and alive.

I sensed a movement and heard her speak although I didn't understand what she'd said. She started to walk away and then turned her head to look at me, almost quizzically. I wasn't one hundred percent sure but I think I was meant to follow her.

We made our way back up the beach and I tried my best to look around me rather than at her fine rump of an ass that jiggled delightfully with each step she took in the sand. We were heading a good bit to the right of where my towel was but the couple who had been keeping an eye on it raised their hands as if to say everything was ok, big grins on both their faces.

I was only a few feet behind her and couldn't help but admire her more closely. She was solid but had great tone, her dark tan and the gleam of perspiration on her skin making the striations of muscle clearly visible on her back and on her legs. I imagined myself tracing the muscles of her back down to her ass, massaging her glutes and.. Stop this! I was naked in public and about to make a show of myself. There was nowhere to hide and I tried to think of anything but her butt, only half succeeding.

Ahead of us was a younger lady sat on a towel looking at us. She was sat up, cross legged and topless, a light sarong type garment over her legs. That seemed to be where we were headed. My goddess stopped and started talking, the younger lady looking up at me and laughing before replying. I had basic French but they were talking quickly and I think in a dialect. I had no idea what they were saying, instead just standing there bollock naked and trying not to feel stupid as the beautiful young woman stared at me. A few more quick words and giggles passed between them before my goddess half turned so she was facing me, her eyes taking in every inch of me, my dick twitched and I found myself swallowing as if I had a lump in my throat.

Laughing again, the younger lady said, in almost perfect English "My mother says you were staring at her the other day." I was mortified and a bit shocked but before I could blush or apologize, she continued "it's ok, she's a beautiful woman and likes being stared at."

I still didn't know what to say, mumbling some sort of sorry, my discomfort seeming to amuse both of them and me eventually giving up and smiling with them.

"My mother would like you to join us for lunch."

"That would be wonderful, thank you." Not being sure of what the situation was I wondered if I should run back and get my phone so that I would be able to pay for the lunch, I needn't have worried. Her daughter stood up and turned, tying the sarong around her waist, allowing only a brief glimpse of her wonderfully smooth and pert bum as she did so. We watched her walk towards the cliffs where in the shade they had a large cooler box which seemed heavy as she picked it up. I moved to help her but her mum stopped me, signaling for me to sit down on one end of the towel, facing the cliffs with my back to the sea. I felt self conscious and wondered how to sit, could you be eloquent when naked? I sort of plumped down on my ass and sat cross legged and a bit hunched over. This seemed to amuse her even more as she effortlessly squatted down, drawing my eyes immediately to her spread open pussy, before swishing her legs to the side in one smooth movement, leaving her sort of twisted but perfectly upright and balanced, her shoulders again back and her boobs pointed at me.

I gave a 'as if only I could' wry smile before nodding and saying "tres bien" or "very good"

She affected a slight coyish look, before giving up the pretence of modesty as her eyes lit up and she smiled widely, obviously proud of her body and her agility and the little show she'd just put on.

The spell was broken by the huffing and puffing of her daughter struggling with the box, still close to the cliffs. Without thinking and without being stopped I jumped up and went to help her, oblivious to my quite pronounced semi hard-on bouncing around the place. She offered to take one of the handles but seemed glad when I took the whole thing, walking beside me and blatantly looking me up and down, even slowing so she could look at the back of me. Not able to help myself I flexed one ass cheek then the other, causing her to giggle. It seemed perfectly ok to stare so when she was beside me again I looked down at her pert little tits, the dark nipples hard and pointed. She saw me staring and stuck her chest out even more, as if to say 'there, have a good gawk.'

This openness and relaxed attitude to the human body was both shocking and incredibly refreshing and even though I didn't even know their names, or they mine, I just knew we would be friends.

I don't know what was in the cooler box but it was fairly heavy and I was pleased when we reached the towels.

I put it down and went to open it but the daughter told me to stop, "You are our guest, you sit down, I'll prepare the lunch."

I sat back down and the mother beamed at me as we both watched. As the daughter spoke English and I spoke a little French it might seem strange that we hadn't even exchanged names, but we just hadn't, I knew we would talk more over lunch.

There were cheeses, cold meats, bread and every type of condiment. Water, red and white wine, all in glass bottles.

"Do you always bring so much to the beach?"

"No not always, but you never know who you might meet. My mother had a feeling you would be here today."

"Wow." I didn't know what to say. "What is your mother's name and what's yours?"

"I'm Amelia and my mother is Beatrice."

"Beautiful names, I'm Lance."

"Why did your mother think I'd be here today?"

They spoke in French for a few sentences, laughing and obviously deciding what to say, I didn't mind even if they told me a lie, I was enjoying just watching them.

"I don't know if this is the correct English but women are use to be stared at, but she says your stare felt different. There was lust but also love. Do you understand?"

I certainly wasn't expecting that. "Your English is very good and yes I understand. Please tell your mother that I've spent the past two days thinking of her as a goddess." I don't know exactly why I said this, it was the truth but I wouldn't normally say such things.

Amelia's eyes went wide and she smiled and giggled before translating. I think Beatrice was shocked and I couldn't read her reaction, I felt panic kicking in and raised a toast to break the silence, taking a big gulp of my red wine to settle my nerves. Beatrice licked the wine from her lips very sexily, at least I thought so, before replying and laughing.

"My mother says she is a goddess."

We all laughed and I raised another toast, 'I'll drink to that.'

Lots of questions followed, was this my first time in Biarritz? Was this my first time on a nudist beach? Was I married? Yes, Yes and No.

"My mother has been a nudist her whole life and says you make a very good nudist, you love the human body and are happy in your own body."

I'd never really thought about it but told her I thought she was right, at least once I got over my English hang-ups. We drank and talked some more, me finding out that Amelia's father had left when she was young and that Beatrice had never remarried, despite many offers. She was a strong woman and liked doing her own thing and didn't need a man telling her what to do. I nodded and smiled in agreement. She then told me she was twenty three and her mother forty five. I told them my age and about being divorced.

What with the wine and the talking I had forgotten that there were certain parts of me that had no sunscreen on until I felt a tingling on my back. I explained this and they both looked concerned, Beatrice standing up a little unsteadily before brazenly bending into the cooler box to retrieve some lotion, her ass cheeks going taught and separating, allowing me an incredible up-close view of her pussy and asshole, Amelia just smirking at my lustful gaze and rigid erection that I was no longer able to hide.

Beatrice straightened and turned, squinting at the tube of cream and allowing my eyes to wonder from her trimmed crotch up to her wonderful, pendulous boobs, the nipples now more erect and looking so fucking suckable. I don't think my tongue was hanging out but she obviously knew I was staring at her and didn't seem to mind, I think actually enjoying it, taking her time reading the lotion and slowly undoing the cap before smiling and signaling for me to turn around.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers
12