Biarritz and Bare It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt and started massaging the cold lotion into my back which, to my loved up and wine'd up brain, felt incredibly sensuous. From my middle back she continued slowly up to my shoulders, massaging the muscles before pulling me closer to her until I felt her boobs touching my back. I had my eyes closed and don't know what Amelia thought of this but Beatrice had stopped moving her hands and was deliberately rubbing her boobs and nipples on my back, little sighs and whimpers escaping her lips as she did so.

Suddenly Beatrice stopped massaging my back with her tits and spoke to Amelia, both of them bursting out laughing.

"Mum says we should all go into the sea to swim and to pee."

Beatrice put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself upright, her boobs banging against my head as she did so. Gone was the elegant athlete of earlier, she was definitely a bit tipsy. Amelia was more balanced and with one pull she undid the knot of her sarong, the material falling to the ground to reveal her beautiful young body. I was sat looking up at two incredibly sexy, naked women and just couldn't help myself but smile. I think they got it and smiled back.

There was nothing for it but to stand up. I did so and immediately shrugged my shoulders and pulled a 'I'm sorry face' Their eyes following mine as I looked down at my ridiculous dick sticking out rigidly like a flag pole. Amelia giggled but Beatrice just stared for a few moments longer before taking my hand and leading me down to the water. We walked slowly and passed closer to other bathers than we had before, as if Beatrice wanted them to see us. I didn't mind and found I enjoyed them looking at me.

Amelia was ahead of us and the sight of her gorgeous young ass and Beatrice gently caressing the inside of my wrist as we walked had me still pretty hard when we reached the water. I gave another silly grin and Beatrice smiled almost wickedly as she bent and scooped up some very cold water, splashing it at my groin, this was followed by another and we were soon in a splashing contest, Beatrice losing balance and landing on her butt as she tried to kick some water at me. I sat down beside her in the water, our hips touching, holding hands again, this felt so right.

"Pipi." (Pee) She said and I nodded. I was still peeing when she let go of my hand and put her hand in the water between my legs, giggling girlishly as my pee hit her hand. I laughed and smiled at her. Our faces came closer together and I knew we were going to kiss, a wave of sensations surging through me as her lips touched mine.

"Stop that you two, we have to go soon." Amelia had swum back to us and laughed as she stood up and saw us kissing. She really was stunning, completely at ease as she stood naked in front of us. I watched transfixed as a water droplet traced its way down her flat abdomen, along the groove of her groin and into the valley of her smooth, shaven pussy.

Beatrice's hand was still between my legs and she started to rub my dick, it felt wonderful but the whole situation was bizarre, maybe a bit too bizarre for me. I was watching Amelia and she had an annoyed look on her face as she saw her mum begin to wank me. They began to have cross words and I lifted my leg to gently move Beatrice's hand away from me.

Eventually Amelia said, "I think my mother is a little drunk. It is ok for you to look at me but it is wrong for her to do that in public. That should be done in privacy."

"I'm sorry, I think we just got a little carried away."

A few more words that I couldn't follow passed between them until Amelia's mouth dropped open, her face a mix of disbelief and embarrassed smile, her eyes alive with mischief as she listened to her mother. Eventually, trying to hold back laughter, she said, "My mother says she is not drunk and wants to take you home and fuck you."

It was my mouths turn to drop open. My mind was a whirl, not helped by two pairs of eyes staring at me and Beatrice's hand back between my legs. The cock driven side of my brain was saying, 'cor, yeah, go for it' whilst the sensible side of my brain was saying 'this is all too much, too soon'.

Somehow I managed to string a sentence together, "Please tell your mother that I think she is a very beautiful and sexy woman, unlike anyone I've ever met. I would love to make love with her but think we should get to know each other better first."

Amelia nodded at me and started to translate this to her mother. Beatrice answered, laughing at the end, her hand squeezing my balls gently as she did so.

Poor Amelia looked mortified and I found myself grinning stupidly at this whole mad situation. I was sat naked in the sea next to a beautiful naked woman who was massaging my balls whilst her wonderful and equally naked daughter was stood in front of us translating.

Amelia was struggling to find words and was blushing. Beatrice spoke again, urging her on. "I'm sorry I've never known my mother behave like this. She seems quite certain and serious about what she wants. She says making love will come later but now she just wants to fuck."

Amelia's face was turning from embarrassment to anger as she continued, "I have to leave now to collect my daughter from school. My mother would normally come with me and I would then drop her home. Do you want to go to her house or to your house to fuck."

Amelia looked as if she might start crying and her feelings and the position her mother was putting her in were having an effect on me also. I stood up and took the hand that had been between my legs, helping Beatrice to her feet. In my best French I apologized to Amelia and said 'later, I promise' to Beatrice, kissing her gently and lovingly on the forehead as I did so.

I think she understood because she had a slightly embarrassed smile on her face. She put her hand out to Amelia and pulled her in for a hug, saying "Désolé, Désolé" or 'sorry, sorry' repeatedly. It was very emotional and they both had tears in their eyes when they broke the embrace.

I'm sure there was more than just mine and Beatrice's behavior involved in their emotions but as we made our way back to the towels everything seemed ok again, both of them holding my hand as we walked up the beach.

I headed to my towel and dressed quickly so I could get back and carry the cooler box. When I got there Amelia was dressed but Beatrice was still nude, probably deliberately. She put her arms around my neck and said 'thank you' in English and then kissed me, her body pressing into mine. Feeling the inevitable swell in my shorts she broke the embrace, a satisfied grin on her face. Amelia just stood shaking her head and smiling.

Beatrice put on a loose beach dress that came to mid thigh, very thin and light and doing little to hide her nakedness underneath. It was quite a hike up to the top of the cliffs to where their car was parked and they both had a good laugh at me trying to be manly and carry the box the whole way on my own.

We chatted away and as we got to the car I was nervous as to when I would see them again. With nothing else coming to my mind I asked whether I could take them out to dinner that night. They spoke and Amelia asked me whether I meant just her mother. I said I'd like to take them both out and also Amelia's husband and child if they wanted to come. She said she'd separated from her boyfriend six months earlier but if we could eat at seven when the restaurants opened then it would be possible for her daughter to come also.

They lived in Bayonne, a city very close to Biarritz and they wrote down the name of the restaurant where we would meet. They offered me a lift but I decided to walk to my apartment, my mind a haze of confusion and excitement.

The day, and meeting Beatrice and Amelia, had been like nothing I could have ever possibly imagined. I'd found their openness about their bodies and nudity initially shocking but then wonderful. Amelia was a joy to be with, she was fun, a little flirty and her confidence shone through. Beatrice was a bit wild and as much as I was attracted to her I didn't know if I was able for her. The language issue was a problem, although I hadn't really tried to speak to her, Amelia always jumping in and translating. As I reached my apartment I had my head a bit more sorted out. Stop over analyzing and worrying, I'd come to Biarritz for a change and I'd just go with the flow, be myself and enjoy the journey.

I arrived quite early which was a mistake, restaurants in France are quite strict with their opening times and this one wouldn't be open for another thirty minutes. I took the opportunity to walk around the narrow medieval streets. The buildings were amazing, some of them hundreds of years old but still seven stories high, a vibrant living mishmash of colours, noise and smells.

Returning to the restaurant I was greeted by Beatrice, Amelia and her daughter coming towards me. Beatrice and Amelia greeted me in the French way by pecking on the cheeks, whilst Lili, Amelia's daughter, looked very serious as she shook my hand, gripping as hard as she could with her little hand which made me smile.

Amelia and Lili were wearing sun dresses and Beatrice was wearing well fitted linen trousers and a white blouse emphasizing her wonderful curves. The ensemble finished off with a beautiful necklace that drew one's eyes to the tiniest glimpse of cleavage.

Lili was five and like a mini me, both in looks and in her mother's confidence. She had reasonable English and spoke to me the whole time, asking questions and telling me all sorts, like that her dad was English, he'd moved back to England but phoned her every second day and would be visiting soon. They allowed her to speak without shushing her which I thought was great and I found her delightful, the only awkward moment being when she asked if I was her grandmére's boyfriend. I smiled and Amelia pulled a face at her before explaining it to Beatrice, who just shrugged nonchalantly as if 'he should be so lucky', which caused Lili to giggle.

As we were finishing desert Amelia said she'd have to take Lili home as she had school in the morning, did we all want to finish up or would me and Beatrice stay on longer. In my best French and hoping Beatrice would understand I said I'd love to stay longer and talk with Beatrice. By the smile on her face I knew she understood.

We said our goodbyes and Lili again shook my hand before jumping up into Beatrice's arms and kissing her before showing her her crossed fingers as if wishing her luck, which was both funny and charming.

We had had wine with the meal and when Amelia and Lili had left Beatrice said 'Digestif' to which I nodded. She spoke to the waiter and two large, warming brandies were brought to the table. I felt like a teenager, the two of us sat there smiling sillily, not sure of what to say or in my case how to say it.

Trying to keep it simple I thanked Beatrice for an amazing day and said I wanted to get to know her more, I hoped that's what I said. As if in answer she took my hand and pulled me closer, kissing me just hard enough so that I knew she meant it.

She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, deep into my soul and kissed me again, harder this time. We were still in the restaurant but no one seemed to care, this was France. Breaking the embrace she said 'You're welcome'. It was heavily accented but definitely English.

Her eyes lit up with delight at the surprised look on my face. "You speak English?"

"A little, but you're in France and should speak French." I nodded and couldn't help but laugh and smile.

We were holding hands across the table and I could feel her leg brushing lightly against mine. Nearly in English but stopping myself, I said in French, "Shall we leave?" Beatrice smiled and nodded.

She lived about a fifteen minute walk from the restaurant and it was a beautiful evening as we walked along the river holding hands, Beatrice pointing out land marks along the way, the market, the cathedral, beautifully lit in the distance.

As we reached her house an elderly neighbour across the street walking his dog shouted a greeting and blew a kiss, Beatrice waving and blowing a kiss back, a grin on her face as she squeezed my hand harder before putting her key in the lock. She lived in a modern town house and I was really nervous as I entered, not knowing exactly what was going to happen and not wanting to fuck it up. She offered me a drink but I said no, instead taking her hand again and kissing her. In my head I'd imagined us tearing each other's clothes off but this kiss was slow and ever so sensual, my knees almost buckling as sensations surged through me.

I'd always thought of myself as quite assertive but as Beatrice broke our kiss and led me upstairs I was like a puppy dog following my owner. Her bed was in the centre of the room, a few feet from the window through which a street light dimly lit the room. To the left of the window was a small armchair with clothes thrown over the back of it. Beatrice kissed me gently before pushing me back to sit in the armchair, leaning over, kissing me again and then whispering in English 'I'm a goddess'.

Beatrice took a step back so that she was in front of the window, the lamplight casting alluring shadows as it gently illuminated her. Ever so slowly, her eyes never leaving mine, she began to undress. Not able to help myself I wondered if she often got undressed in front of the open window. I thought she probably did and I didn't mind, it was who she was. I also thought the elderly neighbour across the road wouldn't mind either.

It wasn't a striptease as such but it was the most incredibly sexy thing I'd ever fucking seen. Each button of her blouse seemed to take an age to undo, her white lacy bra making her amazing boobs look even more magnificent, her nipples hard and pointing at me as she slowly removed the bra. She undid her trousers and with a wiggle and a smile let them fall to the floor revealing her naked snatch. Without thinking or planning I dropped to my knees and buried my head in her groin, lapping greedily at anything my tongue could touch.

Beatrice widened her legs and from her groans and the way she held my head I thought I must be hitting the right spot. She dropped to her knees, our heads level, her eyes filled with mischief, a teasing little smirk on her lips. She knelt higher and held one breast to my mouth as if to suckle on. I knew she was teasing me but I didn't mind, smiling before taking the boob and suckling hard and hungrily, Beatrice moaning and caressing the back of my head as I did so. I switched to the other one and then felt an overwhelming urge to do something very un-baby like.

I stood up and in one movement I dropped my pants and trousers, my dick pointing directly at Beatrice's face. She pretended to be shocked before the most wickedly sexy grin I have ever seen crept across her face, her tongue darting out and touching my dick, making it and me jump. She didn't open her mouth, instead planting light, gentle kisses around my exposed sensitive gland, my involuntary moans and movements making her giggle.

I was torn between the desire to fuck her wildly and the need to kiss every part of her, paying homage to my goddess. I stood her up and held her tightly, the heat of our bodies blending and her skin feeling incredible touching mine. Beatrice's hand found my balls and she squeezed as if 'I've got you'.

I loved the sensation but this was becoming a game of wills. It might be fun to let Beatrice have her way but at that moment I wanted to win. I turned her around and pulled her close, one hand grabbing a tit and the other in her crotch, my fingers flicking at her clit causing her head to go back and Beatrice to swear loudly in French.

Not able to help myself and with the dirty side of my brain coming out, I maneuvered us so that Beatrice was right in front of the window, looking out at whoever was looking in. She obviously didn't mind as she moaned louder and pushed back harder, my achingly hard dick wedged between her gloriously plump ass cheeks. I wondered if I could enter her, I squatted a little and the pushed up, Beatrice's hand immediately pushing my hand out the way and guiding my dick to her opening.

As I half squatted and started to push slowly into Beatrice I found myself smiling and saying a silent prayer to the gym gods, thankful that my legs weren't buckling or cramping. My reverie was broken by Beatrice's hand coming up and grabbing a handful of my hair, pulling and twisting my head down so she could kiss me, her passion overflowing as she bit at my lip and tongue, my body responding by pushing harder into her and her tight cunt feeling incredible, sending wave after wave of incredible sensations through me with each thrust.

It was inevitable. I pushed too hard one too many times, lifting Beatrice off her feet and causing her to lose balance. Thankfully she let go of my hair and was able to stop her face hitting the windowsill. I think we were both shocked and our movement stopped, Beatrice bent ninety degrees at the waist and my dick, somehow, still in her.

My hands were on her hips and I started to very gently, almost luxuriously, fuck her again. I was looking out the window and there were definitely people at some of the windows opposite watching us. I had a big grin on my face and was half tempted to wave and blow a kiss. As if reading my mind Beatrice pulled off of me, turned and knelt down. Now all the neighbours could see was my smiling face and Beatrice's bobbing head, because this time she did open her mouth.

It felt incredible but as mad as it seems it also felt somehow impersonal, I felt a need, a desire even, to have Beatrice's body touching mine. I helped her stand up and we moved to the bed, gently lying down so we faced each other. Still not be able to stop my stupid sense of humour getting the better of me I asked if this was ok with her neighbours, as they couldn't see anything now. This got me a punch and a gentle knee in the groin, followed by a wonderful, heavily accented reply in English.

"We will show them more in the daylight."

But that, as they say, is another story

12