Bicycle Race

Story Info
The Queen song inspires a nude race on the beach.
1k words
4.04
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers

We were having a late supper. The TV was playing some music videos from my collection, while we chatted. Suddenly, we were interrupted by Queen loudly singing "Bicycle! Bicycle! Bicycle!" We stopped talking and watched a bit.

This was the uncensored version of the video, and Beatrice started giggling when she saw the nude girls riding bicycles. I was always delighted by her laughter, and while she watched the video I watched her.

She looked in my direction and asked "What are you looking at?"

"You."

"Don't you prefer to look at the beautiful nude girls riding bicycles?"

"With or without clothes, I'd always choose to watch you." She smiled at that, just as I expected; she knew too well the effect of her smiles on me, and she often rewarded my romantic excesses with them.

"Say, that's an idea!" I said.

"Hm... Let's see if I can guess... you want me to get naked, right?"

"Yes, of course, but I want to do you one better."

"How's that?"

"Let's both take off our clothes, and go race our bicycles on the beach."

Beatrice laughed at first, but then she noticed that I was being serious. The smile faded a bit, and she asked "Are you crazy?"

"Of course I am, as always. What's the problem? There'll be nobody in the beach now, and from the garage is just a small hop to the beach trail."

Her eyes were scrutinizing mine, and I could just see a flash of naughtiness on them. She could be very proper, when the occasion called for it; and I was very lucky that she had allowed me to see that she could also be quite a little naughty slut.

I rose and offered her my hand. "Come. We can leave our clothes in the garage."

"You are seriously crazy." This she said in a matter-of-fact tone. But she also took my hand and rose.

We shared a light kiss, and went to the garage.

---

"You go first." We were already outside the garage, still dismounted. The yellow streetlight did not do justice to her brown hair, but I was feasting my eyes on her naked curves. I blew her a kiss, and mounted my bicycle, riding in a lazy circle to wait for her.

She giggled on seeing me mounting with a hard-on, but she soon was also mounted, and we proceeded to the beach trail. This had recently been paved over, and the ride was easy. The Moon was waning, but we could see well enough by its light and by the streetlights behind us. When we reached the beach, she immediately started going faster, and I raced behind her.

I had no intention to overtake her... but I wanted very much to see her ass moving over the bike saddle. She took a quick glance to see where I was, and, on noticing what I was doing, she then purposely exaggerated her movements.

We had the beach to ourselves. But she didn't go far. Soon, she came to a stop, and dismounted from her bike. I stopped by her side, and she was panting a little, her beautiful tits rising and falling.

"I won!" She was laughing at me.

"Well, you arrived here first, I'll grant you that. As for winning... I got the big prize!"

"You are right." She got close, and took my cock in her hands. "But I want this big prize for me." She fell to her knees on the sand, and started kissing and licking my cock and balls.

Beatrice is a terrific cocksucker, and I soon was in our private Heaven.

Then I noticed that we were not as alone as I had thought. Someone was walking by, nearer the surf than we were. I couldn't see whether it was man or woman. But they stopped, and I was certain that they were looking at our little erotic tableau.

She then stopped blowing me, she motioned me to lie down, and I whispered to her: "We are not alone."

"I know." Her hands kept the pressure, and I was soon lying on the sand. She straddled me, rubbing her very wet pussy on my hard cock, flattened against my belly. "I saw him coming at us. That's why I stopped." In our position, I had the sea on my right side, and the watcher would see us sideways. I looked, and sure enough, he (how does she know?) was watching, although he had not approached.

She adjusted my cock and impaled herself, moaning softly, and said "I hope he likes the show." Soon she was riding me for all her worth, and I concentrated on her pleasure, stimulating her tits just the way she liked.

A loud moan announced that she was cumming, and she fell on me. I embraced her, and rolled to get on top. I then fucked her quickly; I doubt that it took more than ten seconds before I was also cumming. Beatrice kept her legs around me, and pulled me to a deep kiss when I finished.

When I rose, our watcher had vanished. Straining my eyes, I thought that I could see him further along the beach. She was laughing, and we went to the water to clean ourselves.

We mounted our bicycles again, and she said: "You go in front. This time I want to watch your ass moving on the saddle." We rode back to the house, and of course I tried to move my ass for her. After storing the bicycles, we used the outside shower to clean way the sand and the salt. I took her in my arms.

"You know, we gave quite a show to that watcher."

"I know. I hope he comes back tomorrow night."

I was taken aback by that, and she favored me with her most impish smile.

"How do you know it's a he?"

"If she is, I really hope that she comes back tonight!"

She then kissed me, and soon she was pulling me inside.

LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers