Big and Black

Story Info
Wife discovers wonders of black cock.
3.3k words
4.02
58.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I watched his cock head push into my wife's pussy, and my heart rate increased steadily. I saw her mouth flatten against his mouth and her tongue reach between his lips, searching for his pink tongue. One of the man's hands was on her right boob, and the other one held a fistful of buttocks. Their bodies pushed together, and his hardness lunged in and out of my wife's receptive, soppy pussy, stretched to accommodate his thick erection. My wife groaned as she built towards orgasm.

She had fucked other people before, but never in front of me.

"You like watching?" she said asked between gasps as they both fought to regain their wind.

"I like watching you get fucked," I said, "and yeah, I guess I like watching a good screw."

"You sure you're not jealous of a cock this big," she taunted.

"Not unless you are getting tired of my little needle-dick," I quipped.

It wasn't that I wanted Claire to fuck other men, but she told me straight out the night before our wedding that she "didn't intend giving up other men's dicks." She had a way of putting things straight and clear, cutting passed the superficial, like when she said, "I like sucking cock and yours isn't the only one I intend to taste."

I told her that I could handle that as long as she didn't ignore what she had at home. "I don't intend to shuck my wifely duties," she said with a broad smile, "but there'll be other cocks in this pussy, and it's only fair you know from the start."

I knew from the start, because when we began having sex she was doing three other guys during that period. She never hid it from me, telling me every time one screwed her, even giving me explicit details whether I wanted them or not, which I learned I did. I didn't mind her fucking others, because she was coming home to me and she by far the best fuck I'd ever had.

That was my condition, and she was fine with that. She could fuck other men and would come home to me.

"I'm going to see Tony tonight," she announced a week after we were married.

"For sex?"

"What else is there?" she quipped.

Tony was the lover she went to when she wanted a big cock. He stood six foot six and wore size fifteen shoe. It is true what they say about shoe size if Tony is any test, because she tells me he hangs ten inches soft. She loves to start kissing and licking his dick when it is flaccid and suck it to erection, letting it grow in her mouth and hands. His hands are huge and his tongue is as long as most men's peters. She can't take all of Tony, but she loves taking as much as she can. And sucking him is almost as good as having him inside of her.

A week after our wedding, she brought me digital pictures of him fucking her and she had not exaggerated. "I love to such him," she said, "but I can only get the head in my mouth, so I slide my lips up and down his beefy shaft."

There is not much Claire won't do and very little she won't say. She openly tells me who does what and how well, and I have adjusted to her openness, enjoying her descriptions of how a cock slides into her, or tastes, or feels, and she is open about the amount of cum some lovers produce.

Perhaps her favorite lover is Jake. He is married and prefers public sex. His wife refuses to have sex in public so Claire fills a need that she is willing to have another woman fulfill. His wife knows Claire and they get along fine, his her deciding my wife gives her husband something she is not willing to do. With Jake the excitement goes beyond the sex, and they take it as a challenge to come up with new public scenarios. The more spectators the more they like it.

They fucked in a crowded church, with her straddling him and coming loudly, with the people around them pretending not to watch. Later a woman came up to her and said, "You two were lovely, my dear. I loved it."

He once finger-fucked her as they stood on a busy streetcar in San Francisco. For a while people tried to ignore them, but then began openly watching as he fingered and she came. I told them no one said anything because it was San Francisco and the others were probably fucking as well.

The first time I met Jake I watched him fuck Claire in my backyard. She and I were sunning next to our pool and he simply walked in through the side gate, strolled right up to my wife, kissed her, then pulled his pants down and mounted her right on the lounge cushion. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" I said as he fucked her.

"After I come," she said between breaths, looking over at me as he pounded into her shaved pussy.

I worried for a while that Jake may show up some day at one of our dinner parties and fuck Claire right in front of the table-full of guests, perhaps on the table. So far, that hasn't happened, but when I told her about my fear, she smiled and replied, "That sounds interesting." I know she was teasing me, but I can't help but wonder if she and Jake aren't planning something spectacular.

I met Chuck, her lover with the longest history with her, at a meeting of one of her social clubs, and--without hesitating--he kissed her passionately in front of me and the rest of the members. He does not belong, but she had invited him to attend. "Your wife is great in bed," he said in a voice loud enough to be heard by those within ten feet, testing my acceptance of her sexual unrestrained attitude.

"She tells me you're pretty good yourself," I replied.

After that night Chuck and I became pretty good friends, hiking and skin diving together a few times a year. She tells me Chuck really likes oral, especial rimming her ass. Claire says he can do things with his tongue that most men can't even consider.

The first time I saw her have sex with Chuck they had invited me up to their hotel room to "observe". She was adamant about just watching if I accepted the invite. "You need to be able to just watch and not try to barge in," she warned. "Watch him fuck me, enjoy it as a spectator, but you must only watch. Can you do that?" she asked.

I said I could and sat in the room, watching from the corner chair. He started out with her on the bed on her stomach, giving her a sensual massage, then spreading her ass cheeks and tonguing her anus. She arched her back against his tongue, moaning as he licked and sucked her backdoor. After she came from his tongue from behind, he slid his cock into her while she still was on her stomach.

Then, without taking his cock out of her, the two of them maneuvered around until she was facing him and he continued his steady motion into her pussy. They had obviously done that position change many times.

"You guys look so good fucking," I said, surprising myself with my frankness.

She put her finger to her mouth and told me to remain quiet. "Just watch," she said in a whisper.

They had fucked for well over an hour, both coming a couple of times, then she motioned for me to come to the bed. "Would you like to join us?"

"I can just watch," I said, "if those are your rules."

She was on top and lifted her pussy off of Chuck's cock. His slick erect penis popped out of her, but it remained hard. "If you want to do something, then you can suck my juices off of Chuck's hard on, but that is all you get," she instructed assertively. I hesitated, then deciding to do whatever my wife asked me to do, I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. After I licked and sucked every bit of lubricant from his shaft, she told me to go back to the chair so I could watch them finish.

My wife and Chuck got into a sixty-nine position, with him on top, and made loud slurping noises as they pleasured one another orally for the next thirty minutes. He parted her labs with each hand and pressed his tongue far into her, reaching and swabbing with tip, pushing his face tight against her cunt. At the same time she bobbed her head up and down on his large cock, slurping and drooling all the while. When they were finished and spent, and she had taken all the semen he had to give, Claire told me to give them an hour, then we would go home.

On the way to our house, Claire turned to me and smiled. "How did you like sucking Chuck?"

"I love the taste of your pussy," I said grinning.

Claire's newest lover topped any I had seen her with before. We call her Carly, although she is a professional volleyball player and that is not her real name. She does television work and fairly well known, is nearly six feet tall, with the longest, sexiest legs I've ever seen, and she has the sweetest looking trimmed pussy you could imagine. Carly's breasts are on the small side, as she is lean and muscled without an ounce of fat, but her nipples stand out as thick as my thumb and her tits are firm and nicely shaped.

"This is not audience participation event," my wife told me with a grin as she and Carly stood undressing one another. They kissed, my wife having to stand on her tiptoes, and then she turned to me again and said. "You can fuck other women, but Carly is off-limits. You understand?"

I nodded and sat in the chair in the corner of our bedroom like a good sexual spectator. Carly and Claire crawled up on the bed, then they began an extended session of passionate kissing. Shortly, Carly opened her legs and my wife, without further prompting, moved to between her friend's legs and began kissing the other woman's pussy. I was terribly roused by how soft and tender her pussy eating was, how delicately she licked and kissed Carly's nether lips.

After a few minutes of ecstasy, Carly lifted up her head and said, "I want to taste you." Claire helped her move into a sixty-nine position and they both began eating one another's pussies. I watched the two of them suck on each other's clitoris, tongue-fuck the other woman's asshole, drive each other crazy with a collection of wicked dildos, and spend a serious amount of time making out like kids kissing after a hormone-enhanced prom night. I did not think Claire could ever top the night I got to watch her make passionate love to the woman I only knew as Carly, but not too long after that she topped herself wondrously.

Two weeks after that night with Carly, she made an announcement that sent waves of excitement shooting through me. During dinner, Claire looked over at me with the naughtiest grin I've ever seen, the one she gets when she is about to say something about wanting to fuck someone, and I thought she asked if I was ready for the Super Bowl. I laughed. "That's already happened," I said with that superior, male chuckle, amused that my "sophisticated" wife knew so little about football. "This is April, honey. The Super Bowl is in February," I added with a smirk.

"I didn't say Super Bowl, Joe Montana. I said Super Ball, and if you don't want to be there to watch it, fine. I'll have it without you: just me and the three hunky athletes I have coming over two Sundays from now, but if you're not interested..."

"I love to watch sports," I said, "especially if they're fucking my wife. How many sports did you say would be here?"

"Counting you? Four, but only three will be playing," she replied with a wicked grin. "Two to play and one to substitute if one of the others gets hurt or worn out," she said.

When Super Ball Sunday arrived, Claire told me to wait in our den until she called me upstairs. At three o'clock I heard a car drive up and the doorbell ring. I heard muted talking, then the door closed. Twenty minutes Claire came to the door and told me to come to the bedroom in ten minutes.

I could hardly wait for the time to pass, but when it did I stood at the bedroom door and knocked. "Come in," she said, "and take a seat by the TV." When I walked in my wife was naked between two men and other one was sitting at the foot of the bed. "This is Don," she said nodding towards the one on her right, "and this is Randy," she said smiling at the one on her left. "That's Devon," she said with a nod toward the one sitting at the foot of the bed.

All the men were also nude, and each of them was quite muscular and were well-endowed. Two of them had erections and the third, Randy, was flaccid but even limp was longer than any man I've ever seen. She put a hand on Don's hard on and took Randy's flaccid cock in the other. "These two are first-team offense and defense, Devon is our substitute."

Without further delay she began to kiss the men on each side of her. They exchanged tongues and she massaged their cocks as she kissed each one, going from one to the other. Randy began to grow in length as she worked her hand up and down. "We flipped a coin and Randy won. He chose to start on offense, so he will penetrate my defenseless pussy first. Don will take whatever is left."

Randy moved to his back and she mounted him, guiding his enormous cock between her pussy lips. Don stood up on the bed and moved his cock close to her chin. My wife took his dick in her mouth and began moving her hips to match Randy's thrusting into her splayed pussy, open to me because of the angle from where I sat.

His thick shaft pushed into her rapidly, and foam began to accumulate around his girth as their action increased. Claire reached down and wiped some cream off his erection and took it to her mouth. After perhaps ten minutes of fucking, he began to stiffen, then his stomach muscles flexed and he began to shoot into Claire's pussy. When he was finished coming, Don took his place and she climbed on top of him, sliding his ample cock in her sloppy pussy without hesitation.

Tiring, Claire climbed off him and got on the bed on her back. She opened her legs and Don knelt between her knees, then slid his glistening cock back into my wife's gapping slit. She sucked on Randy for perhaps five more minutes, then called Devon's name and he replaced his cock with the one she had been sucking.

Devon got on his back and told Claire to sit on his face. "With pleasure," she cooed, and she sat up and through a leg over his head, then settle back down, placing her pussy over his mouth. Devon tongued Claire until she came in a loud and energetic orgasm. While she was coming, Randy and Don began to kiss and suck on her tits.

I applauded as they all sank to the bed in a tired heap.

After the three of them rested for a few minutes, she got on her back and Randy moved up beside her. She turned her hips a quarter turn to the right, away from him, spread her legs wide, giving him access to her open pussy from behind, and pushed back against him. Laying on his side, Randy pressed his immense cock between her wet lips, and he slowly and deliberately slid into my wife's pussy. She sighed and put one hand on her own breast. He had put one hand behind her knee, holding her leg up, to help her spread them, and the other he put under her head. She took that hand with her unoccupied palm, wrapping her fingers in his.

I watched Randy thrust into my wife's pussy for a few minutes, without anyone else coming to join them. Don finally stretched on his stomach on the bed and began kissing and sucking on her right boob, swirling his tongue around her nipple. Randy and Don occupied my wife on the bed for nearly forty minutes, then Randy pulled out and Devon took his place.

I had no idea where Claire recruited her "athletes" from, but then I never asked her about her partners or how well she knew them. It was clear, however, she knew them well. When they had each had her at least once, she got on her stomach, spread her knees and raised her ankles. Her feet together, a triangle of legs opened her splayed pussy, which was just inches from the foot of the bed. Then she looked over at Randy with a nod of her head. Knowing what she wanted, he knelt on the floor and leaned in, just inches from her parted labia.

Claire wanted him to attend to her from behind and Randy accommodated her eagerly, and he began kissing her spread pussy lips as they peeked from between her ass cheeks. He knew what she wanted, they had done it before, and he quickly began sucking and licking her slit from behind as she stretched out on her stomach, anticipating his tongue. Claire placed her forehead on the bed and sighed, comfortable as she waited for his mouth, opening her legs even more for him. "Eat me," she urged through clenched teeth, "like you do so well." Randy had obviously done her that way before, and the other two men watched as they rested. Randy went at my wife's snatch with energy I envied, probing and swabbing her slit with a devoted tongue, wiping her up and down, sucking on her entire soft vulva.

The amazing thing about all this is that watching my wife fuck other guys, or be eaten and sent to sexual heaven, has been one fucking fantastic showcase I've watched many times, one that has been the most erotic sight I've ever seen. Seeing her with her pussy under some dude's tongue, or her lips wrapped around a dick of another partner, gives me almost as much pleasure as being that dude.

I love fucking her, of course, love pleasuring her, but I have become a devotee of watching and being a spectator to spectacular sex involving my wife and one of her many beaus. It is indeed like watching the Super Bowl and compares favorably to the greatest spectacle in sports. When she announced the Super Ball was coming up, I didn't realize it would be one of the best shows ever produced, but it wasn't interrupted every few minutes by inane commercial or a half-time show that bored me to tears, and I watched it with an energy rarely duplicated.

She's quite a show woman. My wife likes fucking, but she absolutely loves fucking in front of an audience, especially me. I didn't think, in the beginning, that I could do that, but it is my favorite pastime. "Would you fuck him for me?" I asked when we see a man who I think might be good with her.

"For you, baby, I'll do him twice," she says.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers