All Comments on 'Big and Black'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Misterc53Misterc53about 2 years ago

You are as much garbage as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't read it, the intro was enough to prove you are completely ignorant of human anatomy. As I've viewed the titles of your garbage, having looked at the scoring it's obvious your writing is garbage, I've come to the conclusion you publish this shit to piss people off. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant believe man watches his wife getting fucked by 3 men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do like the story, and will love to watch my wife being fucked by black men. I will start searching.

tersteins@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could get my hubby to be a spectator!

Orpheum69/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess there are husbands who could accept this lifestyle but I don't see any reason for the cuckold to marry the sex maniac. Just fuck her like all her other sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"She told us she loved BBC and told me to bring some friends over, and she'd take care of us. Imagine our surprise when she hosted me, Duquan, Quantavias, and Kreshawn fully clothed and served us Earl Grey and scones with clotted cream. Afterward, we spent the afternoon watching 'Pinky Blinders' the 'East Enders' and 'Dr. Who.' We're coming back next week for something called spotted dick. There may be hope yet."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...