All Comments on 'Big Aren't They?'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading at the body size description. I was laughing so hard I nearly peed myself. When my wife asked what was so funny I read the description, she was laughing so hard she raced to the bathroom. You sir have not a single clue about female anatomy. this particular DDDDave story was absolutely DDDdumb. I would generally give a story like this a 2, but the absurdity of your ignorance wouldn't let me do more than one star.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

Hmm, wondering where this is going to go. I like when there is always someone BIGGER on the horizon (and you've excluded Mom unless she's secretly hiding her endowments); so I'm hoping Emily is still growing or we get some more female family members who've graduated from T.I.T.S to show up..

Wouldn't be me, if I didn't note that there's a measuring tape present and it SHOULD definitely be used to get Aunt Ruth's measurements and bra size.

As always, I'm always glad when there's a new post from you. Looking forward to the next installment of this story/series and would like more from some of your on-goings like Dweeb and T.I.T.S (Yeah, I know this is technically a T.I.T.S story but I'm thinking a more campus-oriented story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write a story that doesn't rely on size as clickbait. I dare you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If people look at the author's disclaimer, his stories always are about oversized penises and boobs. So right there that should let people know if those stories aren't for you.

I get tired of people complaining about stories that they read in the guise of "constructive criticism" to excuse them for saying that they suck because it doesn't appeal to them.

Imagine me going to a store that sells foods that I don't like and telling them that their products sucks when it's not for me but for those who likes their products.

If it doesn't appeal to you, it's better not to even comment and let those who actually appreciate the work speak on it as well as what constructive criticism they give to make stories in the author's genre "better."

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 1 year ago

Another great story! As usual, you got the Anons in a hissy fit. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well...that was a satisfying read. Enjoyed every word of it. Hope to see the next part or a sequel.

Do you still do TV show stories like you did with That's 70s show? I hoping you can do series of stories of pairings of the CW DCTV/Arrowverse. Or a Oliver/harem. Barry Allen/harem ect ect. (I can't the only one who notice there are lot of hot women on those show.) It's okay if you're busy and say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey you there? Are you still making stories, inculding TV shows? I remember a while you mentioned a while ago you did stories base off of TV shows just like "That 70s Show" story series you made. Do you still do that? I was hoping you can do another TV show series. Have you heard of DC's Stargirl? It's been some time since that show ended. Not a day goes by that I really miss that show. You can not deny there are lovey women there. Sexy ones too. (For god's sakes, the main character is a girl who looks like cheerleader and wears a top with a expose mid driff and booty shorts and rides a golden glowing staff like a stripper pole.) Who will be the lucky male protagonist to be pleased by the group of these women will be entirely up to you. Unless of course it's in couples which is fine. All kinds of expansion inculded.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 1 year ago

Excellent story...I wonder how "Aunt Ruth" would orgasm over and over and over with a cock a lot wider, thicker and longer...my flaccid is a lot bigger than his erection...and I am both a "shower" and a "grower'. I have been, over the decades, with several women who were also similar in build to "aunt Ruthie"...they were all wonderful women...mostly they had spent a lifetime too intimidating to most men...and they were all thrilled to be treated kindly, respectfully...and a man who understood how others viewed their busts/figures and a man who also had stares and was treated differently in public because of my own extreme, off the charts endowment...someone who could relate to them...and for the first time in their life...see an erection that was longer then their cleavage and wide/thick enough that their boobs struggled to cover over me...and my length far beyond their cleavage and laying on there face...wonderful ladies...all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES