Big Bang Theory - Gorilla Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle gathered her cum on his hand and steadily slid a finger through her tight sphincter ring and up into her asshole. "Oh shit," she mumbled as something foreign slid up her ass for the very first time. Since it was only a finger, the sensation was not unpleasant and having a finger in both holes seemed completely natural. Eager to participate in her ravishment, Jim and Braxton finally released their grip on her arms and Jim put his hand on top of her blond head and urged her to kneel; while Jarrod and Kyle stood. Dropping to her knees, Penny was suddenly surrounded by a forest of dark wood. Instinctively, for her, she grasped the two nearest poles and began to stroke them. Her fingers would not reach around either rod and she was in awe of their girth as the other hard poles waved at her.

Extending her tongue, she licked the pre-cum droplets off the tips of both purple heads and then surrounded Jim's crown with her soft lips. Even at twenty one, she considered herself an expert at blowjobs as she sucked his shaft as far back in her throat as she could. Her cheeks were concave as she inhaled all ten inches of black cock while fondling his balls and still managing to jerk Kyle's prick. They both grunted like tribesmen as the gorgeous blond played with their erections and the others stood by, slowly stroking their shafts. Jim put his hands on the sides of her head, held her steady, and began to fuck her face. Penny fought the gag reflex, like she had done so many times before, as he drove his prick down her throat.

Putting her hands out, palms up, Braxton and Kyle dropped their heavy tools into her hands and she began to rhythmically squeeze. Difficult to concentrate on three things at once, she wasn't really able to jerk them properly, but they weren't complaining. It didn't take long before Jim shoved forward and they could see Penny's cheeks expand as he unloaded in her receptive mouth. Wanting to make a better screen shot, he pulled out and squirted about half his load on her angelic face; which in turn dribbled down onto her heaving breasts. As soon as Jim backed away, Elijah slid his hard-on past her red lips and into her open mouth. He was long and slender, kind of like a pepperoni stick, and Penny easily let him slide deep down her throat.

Penny always liked the challenge of a blowjob; trying to see just how quickly she could get her partner to climax. Using her talented tongue, she swirled it all around the underside of his rod while taking him far down her esophagus. Elijah grunted a few times, as he surmised an African bush native would do, and started to thrust his hips forward and back, fucking her throat. His scrotum swayed and slapped against her chin as he shoved into her mouth. Morgan and Jarrod kneeled next to her and began to roughly manhandle her magnificent tits, increasing her arousal. She could feel the moisture seeping out of her pussy and dribbling down her silky thighs.

Elijah felt her sense of urgency, ran his fingers through her golden tresses and rammed into her warm mouth. She dropped the rods in her hands and squeezed his balls a little too violently, causing him to erupt down the back of her throat. He didn't remember to pull out because her talented mouth just plain felt too good to leave, and every drop of his deposit slithered down into her stomach. When he backed off and his prick slid from her lips, Penny quickly snatched her shirt off the ground and wiped her beautiful face. As she threw it back down next to her skirt, Elijah and Jim grabbed her arms while Braxton and Kyle grasped her ankles and they lay her on top of her clothes. Kneeling, they spread her limbs until she was completely spread-eagle on the ground; her incredible legs spread obscenely wide.

Her incredible tits wobbled as she feigned a struggle and she looked like a naked blond goddess as they held her against the ground; her splayed legs inviting them to ravish her. Her smooth thighs were so wide apart that her slit had parted and the vivid pink of her inner flesh was glistening. Morgan dropped down between her legs and as he did so, his enormous pole slapped against her stomach. Looking down between the twin peaks of her flattened out breasts, Penny guessed his penis was at least twelve inches long with a head the size of a tennis ball. Nothing anywhere near that size had ever been inside her before, and she knew she should be apprehensive; but all she wanted was to feel him penetrate her.

There was no foreplay; he just rubbed his huge dark purple crown up and down her wet slit and then started to wedge it between her plump labia. She could feel the pressure against her opening as he pressed forward and suddenly his wide tip popped through her slit and into her pussy. "Holy crap," she groaned as her lips spread farther than ever before; and then he began to push slowly, steadily forward. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as Morgan's giant cock slid up into her pussy, stretching it's walls inch by inch. Her perfect ass writhed against the grass as he stuffed her hole with his mammoth meat stick. As soon as his scrotum nudged against her ass cheeks, Morgan slowly withdrew and then slammed into her; burying his pole.

"Oh God...oh God," Penny screamed as her nude body quivered, "yesss...yesss...stretch my fucking cunt." Morgan began to violently fuck her, jamming into her hole; his balls slapping against her ass. "Fuck me...fuck me with that big black cock," she begged. Her magnificent tits wobbled against her chest like water balloons as Morgan's giant pole thrust in and out of her drooling pussy. His massive prick was stretching her tunnel wider than it had ever been and Penny's blond head thrashed back and forth against the grass. Fucking her as hard and fast as he could, Morgan reached up and roughly mauled her wonderful breasts, digging his fingers into her tender flesh.

Her impeccable nude body squirmed against the hands restraining her as Morgan's huge black pole rammed in and out of her pussy. His massive rod was now coated with her white froth as she experienced multiple orgasms. Penny thrust her wide hips upward to meet his thrusts, attempting to jam more cock inside her. Normally on a porn shoot, Morgan would have withdrawn and shot his load onto her tits or face; but keeping in character, he just shoved up into her hole as far as he could and flooded her tunnel with his semen. Feeling the warmth spread inside her pussy, Penny screeched: "yesss...yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." Morgan continued to pump into her until he had deposited every drop from his balls and then swiftly pulled out, leaving her feeling empty.

Penny didn't have to worry though, because Morgan grabbed her left ankle and Braxton took his place between her incredible long legs. Looking down, she saw that his prick was nearly as long as Morgan's foot-long, and even thicker. Behaving like a sex-crazed native, as soon as he was lined up with her wide open slit, Braxton shoved forward and buried his mammoth rod up Penny's pussy. Morgan's cum had just begun to drool out of her hole, when Braxton shoved it right back inside. Feeling her pussy stretching once again, she screamed: "holy crap I love your big black cock...fuck me...fuck my little cunt." Picking up where Morgan had left off, Braxton began to plow in and out of her tight hole, fucking the gorgeous blond as hard as he could.

Her whole body shook from the force of his thrusts as Braxton's fat tool slammed into her hole, his scrotum smacking against her perfect ass cheeks. Penny wasn't used to not being able to respond to her lover's, and yearned to fondle her own breasts and wrap her legs around him. The dominant sounds were the squishing noises coming from her pussy, and the slap of his balls against her flesh. "Ohhh yesss," she groaned as the thick black meat slammed into her, stretching her slit with every thrust. Elijah and Jim held her wrists with one hand and began to fondle and knead her wonderous tits with the other. This was what she had been craving and her body immediately quivered with climax.

Her breasts were her pride and joy and she loved having them played with. No sooner than they started mauling her fleshy globes; she felt Braxton tense up and suddenly her hole expanded as he exploded deep in her belly. "Oh God...yesss," she moaned, feeling the hot load spread inside her pussy. He ground his pelvis against hers, pumping her full of his sperm. When he withdrew, a river of white fluid began to trickle from her stretched out slit. Following the script, chaos ensued as the remaining four over-zealous "tribesmen" fought for position between her incredible legs. They had released her limbs and Morgan and Braxton quickly grabbed her arms and held her to the ground.

Kyle and Elijah won the shoving match and both crawled up between her splayed legs as Penny, only partially, acted afraid. Whooping and hollering, they both began to rub their crowns against her fleshy lips. Elijah's pepperoni stick penis was a good ten inches long and Kyle matched that with a slightly fatter rod, as they coated their heads with the semen drooling from her hole. Jarrod and Jim re-secured her silky smooth legs as Kyle and Elijah wedged their crowns into her slit and shoved forward simultaneously. Suddenly, two giant black cocks were driving up into her hole, side by side and Penny squealed: "oh my fucking God." She saw sparks of white light as they penetrated her abused pussy and stretched her to a new extreme.

Her magnificent nude body temporarily went limp under them as the muscles in her tunnel went into a spasm, but the shock soon passed and Penny begged for more: "fuck me...fuck me...jam those big black cocks up my cunt. Holy shit I love cock." Looking down between her twin peaks, Penny watched as the two rock hard shafts slid in and out of her juicy hole, stretching her with every stroke. A sobering thought crossed her mind, but only for a second: "what a slut I am, being fucked by two cocks at the same time just so I can get an apartment of my own." The thought was quickly replaced by the overwhelming sensation of ecstasy as they drilled her widening hole. Every time she thought her orgasm was over, they slammed into her again, scraping every nerve-ending in her tunnel and causing her body to tremble.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she coaxed them as her golden tresses flailed back and forth, resembling a blond halo. Even the veteran porno actors were turned on by the absolutely beautiful blond and soon they rammed their cocks up into her hole and began to pump their loads against her cervix. "Ohhh yesss...fill my cunt with your seed...cum in me...cum in me," Penny demanded as their cocks twitched and jerked inside her. By now she was so full of sperm that it began to squirt out of her slit around their shafts. Penny's toes pointed toward the sky as her body convulsed and her vagina gripped their pricks. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...don't stop," she screamed as they drove into her and their balls slapped against her.

"There is no better feeling in this world than having my cunt stuffed with hard cock," she thought as they pumped the last of their loads into her. They immediately pulled out and, according to the script, the tribesmen now assumed that their captive was too exhausted to attempt an escape so they released her limbs. Jim swiftly wrapped his arm around Penny's taut waist, jerked her naked body up until she was poised on all fours...doggy style. Scrambling around behind her, he nudged her knees far apart, exposing the crack between her perfect cheeks. Semen was drooling out of her wide open slit in a stream like a faucet and Jim held his ten inch rod under her, letting the lubrication coat the entire length.

When his long black pole was covered in white, he spread her firm cheeks with his large hands and pressed the crown against her sphincter ring. Pausing only long enough to make sure he was lined up, he thrust forward into her incredibly tight asshole. "Oh my fucking God," she screeched as her ass was violated by a cock for the very first time. The only thing that had ever invaded her brown tunnel before was Kyle's finger just a few minutes earlier, and Penny winced with pain as Jim pushed further up into her. It was a good thing he had coated his prick with their natural lubrication because her ass was so tight that even he felt some discomfort. It didn't stop him, however, from burying his long rod all the way until his balls rested against her warm cheeks.

"Oh God...oh God," she groaned as her ass adjusted to being brutally penetrated. Jim grasped her waist and began to slide his long meat stick back out, while Penny exhaled with relief. Her feeling of relaxation was short lived as Jim started to fuck her ass with a steady rhythm. In and out of her ass, stretching her with every stroke. Mercifully, he reached under her body, gathered some more of the cum still leaking out of her pussy, and let it trickle from his hand onto his thrusting cock. "Ohhh shit," she moaned and then suddenly her open mouth was invaded by Jarrod's fat prick. He had kneeled at her head when she closed her eyes in pain and surprised her with his presence.

Her eyes opened wide at the sudden intrusion, but she quickly welcomed the diversion from the discomfort in her ass. This was something she was good at; something she could concentrate on, and she readily began sucking him deeper into her mouth. Her marvelous body was now being skewered at both ends by large black poles and the sight was spectacular. As Jim began to roughly pound her asshole, she devoted all her attention to the thick shaft that was slowly making it's way to the back of her throat. Swirling her tongue along the underside, Penny closed her lips around the huge rod and began to suck like a Hoover vacuum. Jarrod intertwined his long fingers with her golden blond hair and started to skull-fuck her gorgeous face.

She was so accomplished at fellatio that in a matter of a few short minutes, Jarrod was ready to blow his load down her throat. Oliver, the Director, had other ideas and waved for Jarrod to back away and aim his prick at Penny's angelic face. Just as his dick erupted, his crown cleared her ruby lips and spewed his copious load all over her face and hair. There was cum dripping off her forehead, nose and chin as she closed her eyes again for protection. When she thought about it later, Penny seriously doubted that African tribesmen would behave like this, but it made for a good film shot. As soon as her attention was directed back to the irritation in her rear tunnel, she felt Jim stiffen behind her and suddenly her asshole was being flooded with his warm, soothing fluid.

"Mmmm," she moaned as his cum provided welcome lubrication and relief. Penny exhaled loudly as Jim pumped more and more sperm into her ass and then just let his rapidly shrinking pole naturally slide out. She collapsed onto her wadded up clothes while the six men danced around her naked body whooping and yelling.

Douglas actually yelled, "cut," as if it were a mainstream film and then wasted no time getting set up for the next scene; while the natural light was still strong. Penny stood and accepted a clean towel to clean up. Eddie handed her a brush for her hair and that was the extent of the makeup. The next scene was where she is sacrificed to the rampaging gorilla and they had already erected the altar where she would be restrained. It simply consisted of two thick wooden poles driven into the ground approximately six feet apart with ropes attached to the tops and bottoms where she would be tied spread eagle; but standing this time. Penny noticed with amusement, and relief, that the ropes were the soft woven cloth type you usually use to tie drapes and not coarse hemp that would scratch her wrists and ankles.

Still totally, and wonderfully, nude, Penny feigned a struggle as the tribesmen, now clad in their loincloths again, tied her arms and legs to the posts. She was absolutely gorgeous as the camera zoomed in on her body. The scene was a direct ripoff from the King Kong films and the natives now concealed themselves behind a cheesy looking wooden fence, supposedly made from sharpened logs. They began to rhythmically beat a large drum to summon the creature. Luther, in his gorilla suit, came crashing through the foliage; and if Penny had not known it was not an actual gorilla, she would have been terrified. If she was being honest, she was a little frightened anyway. He behaved exactly like a real gorilla: at times walking on his knuckles and snorting loudly.

Luther was a giant of a man to begin with, and in his form-fitting padded suit he was even more huge and intimidating. The suit was incredibly lifelike, right down to the hump back and the gigantic head. When he saw his prey, Luther stood tall on his legs and began to thump his chest with his fists, and hoot and roar. When he stood erect, at six foot seven, he towered over Penny and his action exuded a violent presence. Dropping back down and advancing toward her, walking on his feet and knuckles again, the appearance was truly authentic. He stopped right in front of her and flicked her blond hair with the back of his hands, as if testing its texture. He wound some strands around his fingers and sniffed. Penny wondered if he could actually smell through the costume and assumed that if he could breathe, he could smell.

Releasing her hair, he lowered his target to her marvelous breasts and flicked her pink gumdrop nipples with his fingers. He slapped at her tits several times, seeming to enjoy watching them jiggle and wobble. The rough treatment was arousing Penny and she could feel her crotch becoming moist again. Leaning forward, Luther sniffed her cleavage and continued downward until he reached her plump mound. Smelling the scent of her arousal appeared to drive him out of control as he began to jump up and down and again beat his chest with his huge fists. Dipping his giant head to her crotch again, the fake ape rubbed his nostrils up and down her fleshy slit, making his nose glisten with her juices.

Acting berserk, Luther grunted and whooped loudly while surreptitiously pulling apart a Velcro closure at his groin and releasing his hard prick. "Holy shit," Penny exclaimed when she glanced down and saw the monstrous black pole waving between his thighs. It was at least sixteen inches long and as fat as her Nebraska farm-girl wrists. His giant purple crown looked as wide as a softball as it bobbed up and down as he jumped. The amazing aspect of his prodigious pole was that even with it's size and weight, it still stood proudly erect, pointing toward the sky. He pushed up against Penny's incredible nude body and she was pleasantly surprised as the softness of his fake fur. Roughly, Luther grabbed her silky shoulders with his leather covered hands and held her tight as he bumped his groin against hers.

It felt like someone's arm trapped between them as his massive prick pressed up against her belly. Knowing it was the largest penis she had ever seen, on a human or a horse, aroused Penny even more. Jumping up and down, Luther bent his legs and Penny could feel his gigantic crown prodding against her crotch as he kept thrusting upward in a blind attempt to penetrate the gorgeous blond captive. Her long legs were secured wide apart, forcing her slit to open and inviting his large pole. She could feel the her juices dripping down her milky thighs as she anticipated him eventually finding the target. He kept stabbing against her meaty mound with his gigantic crown until finally his aim was true and the huge purple head plowed through her slit and into her hole.

Suddenly the largest cock she had ever seen was about four inches inside her and her fleshy mound was stretched around it. Luther was playing the part of an ape, and he behaved accordingly: as soon as he realized he was inside her hole, he thrust upward with all his strength and buried all sixteen inches of monstrous fat cock up her pussy. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny screamed as she felt him penetrate three inches up inside her womb. Nothing had ever been that far inside her before and he was scraping nerves that had never been touched. He began to fuck her with an animalistic frenzy; jamming his enormous pole in and out of her stretched out hole. Penny was experiencing constant orgasms as his huge shaft spread her vaginal walls.