Big Bang Theory - Gorilla Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she squealed as her naked body convulsed. She would later wonder if he had damaged her reproductive system, but in the moment all she could think of was how absolutely wonder the sensation was. "I love your big fucking cock...fuck me...fuck my cunt," she begged as he pounded her wet pussy. With each violent thrust, he was stretching her hole even wider and it was now so airtight that when he drove into her, she could hear the air squishing out around the edges of her slit. He was fucking her with such speed that she was sure smoke would have been rising from their groins if she wasn't so well lubricated. Luther was playing the part of an animal to perfection; drilling Penny's marvelous cunt with his gigantic cock.

"Fuck me...fuck my cunt," she squealed as he aggressively penetrated her sopping wet hole. "Your cock is so fucking big," she moaned as her head thrashed back and forth, "fuck my little cunt...stretch me." Straining against her restraints, Penny tried to slam her body into his, meeting his forceful thrusts and rubbing her sensitive nipples against his fur. "Oh my God your cock feels so fucking good," she groaned as he slammed into her hole. He was so tall and powerful that with each thrust, he was actually lifting her wonderful body up off the ground. Bending his knees, Luther was allowing almost all sixteen inches to withdraw before sliding his pole all the way back inside her.

Feeling every inch of his monstrous cock stretching and stimulating the length of her pussy, Penny just opened her mouth and moaned: "ahhhhh." Luther moved his gloved hands down to grasp her firm waist and rammed his meat up into her so hard that her entire body shook. It felt to Penny like a water balloon had exploded inside her as he started to pump his copious load up into her womb. "Oh fuck," she screeched, "fill my cunt...cum in me...cum in me." He seemed to cum for minutes, squirting spurt after spurt of warm semen up into her pussy. "Oh shit that's good," she gasped as he flooded her hole.

Her incredible naked body quivered as his cum shot deep into her belly; her tunnel walls expanding even more as his fat pole acted like a plug in her opening. "Holy shit I love being fucked," Penny moaned as their groins bucked against each other. She thrust her mound against him in an attempt to get even more of his massive cock inside her. "Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped, "fuck my cunt." Playing his part; as soon as Luther was done emptying his load inside her hole, he pulled out and resumed jumping up and down. Reaching up, he pretended to break the ropes holding her limbs; but there were actually slip-knots to make it simpler. He was a giant of a man/gorilla and he easily flung her nude body over his shoulder and carried her off into the jungle (back yard); a stream of white fluids flowing down her inner thighs.

As Leonard rolled over next to her in his sleep, it jarred Penny back to the present. "Hmmm," she thought, snuggling closer to the man she loved, "if it weren't for that film, I probably would have never met Leonard." Contented with her life, she joined him in sleep.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, of course, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments (hopefully positive) are always welcome and encouraged.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to my readers.