Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny popped beside Leonard, "Hello..." Penny said with a nervous smile.

"This is my wife Penny and I'm Leonard," Leonard said.

"This Don Carlos, my boss and also mi abuelo" Juan introduced the elderly man.

"You don't have to say that Gilberto... You are just making me old," Carlos said as he extended his hand to Penny.

"He looks like a tanned Kentucky Fried Chicken guy without the glasses," Penny thought as she shook hands with Carlos, "Hi... Penny... You don't look old... You look great," Penny said, smiling.

"You are too kind to say that... Thank you..."Carlos said and kissed Penny's hand, "...And you are such a beautiful lady."

"Leonard..." Leonard said as he shook hands with Carlos.

"You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife," Carlos said and winked at Penny.

They all settled in the living area. Gil and Leonard each sat on one of the sofa chairs and Carlos sat on the couch as Penny went to get the drinks from the bar.

It was awkward at first till Carlos asked Leonard about their stay in Cabo. They all opened up talking stuff when Penny placed the drinks on the coffee table and sat on the couch with her glass of wine. Penny was impressed as Carlos mentioned his hacienda and ranch with his horses. She even got more excited when he offered them to visit the ranch and stay as long as they wanted.

Gil signaled Leonard to the bar. "Did you mix some in her drink?" he whispered.

"Yeah... I put some in her drinks downstairs and in her water just few minutes ago," Leonard whispered back.

"Good man... here," Gil said as he gave Leonard a few more of the small bottles.

"Oh... thanks..." Leonard said as he pocketed the bottles. "You didn't mention your boss is old and where's the other guy?"

"You want more for your wife?..." Gil said, watching Leonard's reaction, "...Patience my friend... This is what you get for free..." he finally said with a laugh.

Leonard wasn't thrilled having the type of the two men for Penny, then thought that the opposite attraction could be interesting.

Leonard and Gil watched Carlos and Penny on the couch as they chatted and thought that Penny seemed to be getting along and giggly. Then they saw her stand and walk towards them smiling as she passed by.

"Do not mind what I will do with your wife..." Gil mumbled as he followed Penny.

Leonard watched Gil standing behind Penny as she bent down to look in the fridge. He took a quick look at Don Carlos and saw him looking at his phone. He returned his gaze at Gil and saw his hands on Penny's hips. He saw her turnaround and faced Gil. Gil whispered something to Penny and saw her nodding. He then saw Gil's hands slip up to her breast and saw her gasp.

"Can you handle old men?," he whispered to Penny as he squeezed her breast through her clothing.

Leonard watched his wife nod as another man fondled her. He felt more jealous as he watched Penny gasp, biting her lower lip as she nodded her response whatever Gil was whispering. He was surprised when he saw Penny's hand cup Gil's crotch.

Penny fondled Gil's soft cock through his trousers till she felt it in a semi-hard state. "That's good," she heard him whisper, then walked back to the living area as if nothing happened. She felt her pussy secrete juices from excitement triggered by Gil's hands and intimate questions and suggestions that made her wet and soaking up her panties.

"Your wife is ready," Gil told Leonard.

Carlos took the beer from Penny and set it on the table, then started to play music on his phone. "How about a dance?" he said as he stood up.

"Oh I don't know how," Penny said as she heard the familiar beat of salsa music playing.

"Come on, I'll teach you the basics," Carlos insisted, smiling.

Leonard watched Carlos teach Penny the steps, then started to dance in slow steps till Penny got into the rhythm. Their movements started to flow till Leonard watched Carlos guide and led Penny into twists and twirls. "Wow... she looked hot."

Penny never felt so at ease dancing and made her even more aroused, especially when Carlos bumped and grounded his front against her mound and butt. Then the music turned into a slow dance. Penny took a deep breath as Carlos pulled her closer and danced cheek to check.

"Its been a while since I had such a stunning woman in my arms like this..." Carlos whispered in Penny's ear, "...I've been imagining you naked..." he said as he lowered his lips to her neck, tickling her with his breath, "...Do you shave?"

Penny gasped as Carlos' breath tickled her neck while his hands caressed her ass, "Ahh... Y-Yesss... Mmm," she moaned.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yesss..." Penny answered as she breathed heavily.

"Tell me you want it?"

"Ohhh... touch my pussy... Please," Penny said softly as she took his hand and guided it between her thighs.

Leonard watched Penny's skirt slip up as Carlos' hand went inside her panties. He then saw her wrap her arms around Carlos' neck as he kissed her on the lips.

Carlos slipped his hand out of Penny's panties and showed her his wet fingers, "See how wet you are?" He said and saw her blush as she nodded her head. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

Leonard felt jealous and excited at the same time as he saw Penny slip off her shoes and walked briskly towards the bedroom with Carlos right behind her.

Penny excitedly took off her clothes and her soaked panties as soon as she got into the bedroom and tossed them aside. She turned when she got close to the bed and saw Carlos had his shirt off and his pants open, ready to drop. She was quite surprised how Carlos looked fit for his age and definitely much better than her husband.

Leonard saw Penny on her knees by the time he got into the bedroom. He sat on one of two sofa chairs without taking his eyes off his wife. He watched her take Carlos' pants and underwear off his feet, then took hold of his semi-erect cock and guided it to her mouth.

Carlos took Penny's hand off his shaft and had her suck his cock hands free. He watched his cock in and out of Penny's mouth with her luscious lips and took half his length till it reached its full erection of eight inches, then started to slowly fuck her mouth.

Leonard watched Penny with her hands on his thighs as she moved her head in rhythm with Carlos' thrust, as if bracing herself. He saw Carlos say something, then Penny went to the bed and sat on its edge. Then Carlos knelt between her knees.

"This is one of the nicest pussy I've ever seen," Carlos said as he marveled Penny's bald mound. He then licked her slit, "Mmm... that's nice," he commented, then started to lick and suck her cunt.

Penny spread her legs and laid down and started to caress and squeeze her breasts, "Ohhhh... Uhmm... Ohhh..." she gasped and moaned as her pleasure built up.

Leonard saw Penny's pelvis start to gyrate and her hands went to Carlos' head as her upper body propped up. "Ahhhh... Ahhhng... I'm cumming... Ohhh..." he heard his wife as she tilted her head back.

"Ohh... W-What the... Ahhng!..." Penny gasped, frustrated as Carlos raised his head between her legs, denying her the eminent orgasm.

Carlos crawled on top of Penny, "Cum on my cock," he whispered as he positioned himself between Penny's legs.

Penny quickly took hold of Carlos's cock and guided it to her wet opening and placed her other hand on his ass, "Ahhhh... F-Fuck me... oh fuck me..." she gasped and moaned as if she was in a hurry.

Gil walked into the bedroom and saw Carlos's cock halfway in Penny's pussy as he heard her moans. His cock got hard in an instant, "That looks nice," he commented as he sat on the other sofa chair and handed Leonard a beer. "Eres un hombre afortunado esta vez (You're a lucky man this time)..." he whispered to himself.

Leonard nodded his head and took a sip of the beer, "What did you say?" he asked without taking his eyes off Penny's tight opening as Carlos' cock slid inside her.

"Nothing... I just said I'm lucky this time," Gil said, his eyes transfixed at the odd bodies on the bed.

Leonard took a quick glance at Gil, then back at the scene, shaking his head, unbelieving that he agreed to this scheme.

Carlos ground his pelvis against Penny's mound, "Oh fuck... Oh... Fuck me..." he heard her mumble, almost pleading.

Leonard saw Penny's cunt juices trickle down to her ass as Carlos' shaft reached full penetration. Excitement overtook his jealousy as he felt his cock straining against the confines of his pants, aching to be released.

Carlos was extremely excited and aroused that he was holding his urge to cum himself. The thought of a husband watching him fuck his wife was a first for him and it was quite exciting now that he's actually doing it.

Carlos fucked Penny at full stroke and hoped that she'd cum before him. As if reading his thoughts, he felt her pussy tighten and her mound started to erratically gyrate, followed by her arousing moans.

"I'm cumming too... Are you safe?" Carlos asked Penny as he breathed and controlled his orgasm.

"Uhhnng... Ahhhmm... N-No... Ahh... I-I'm not... cum inside me... Ahh..." Penny said as she moaned excitedly from the thoughts of his hot cum filling her.

Carlos got more excited, "Tell your husband... I want to hear his approval," he whispered to Penny as he continued to fuck her.

"Uhnnng... L-Leonard... Honey... Ummm... I w-want... Unng... his cum in my pussy..." Penny said loud enough for Leonard to hear.

Leonard cleared his throat and moved closer towards the bed, "Y-Yes... cum inside her... fill her pussy..." he blurted as he watched Penny's cum smeared all over Carlos' shaft.

Carlos hooked both Penny's knees with his arms and started to fuck her hard and deep, "Umm!... Umm!... Here it comes... Uhh!... Umm!"

"Ahhh!... Yes! AHHHNG... Fill my pussy... OOHHH... fuck... Uhhnnng..." Penny moaned as she felt hot cum splat inside her, followed by a mini orgasm of her own.

Leonard's cock got really hard and he was tempted to take his cock out and cum, but controlled himself as he thought of what Gil told him, "...We have a surprise for her after mi abuelo is done..."

Carlos ground his cock deep inside Penny's tight pussy as he released the last drop of his hot cum. He then slowly pulled out and watched his cum instantly flow out of her opening. "Eso es hermoso... just beautiful," Carlos commented as he slipped off the bed.

Penny laid still on the bed as she catches her breath and waited for her orgasm to subside, which seemed to make her want for more.

"My friend... thank you for sharing your wonderful wife..." Carlos said as he turned to face Leonard, "...I want to see her experience something... that's if its OK with you," he asked Leonard as he took a towel offered by Gil and wrapped it around his waist.

Leonard looked at Gil then back at Carlos, "Nothing humiliating or her getting hurt?"

Carlos saw the concerned look on Leonard's face, "No... No... it's an experience I think she will like... well... you'll see... then decide if you want it for her?"

Penny sat up, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Are you up for another round?" Gil asked.

Penny looked at Leonard and saw the 'its up to you' look on his face. "Sure... whose next?" she said nonchalantly as she felt her pussy aching for more action.

"It's a surprise..." Carlos said without taking his eyes off Leonard, "...Why don't you freshen up while I talk with your husband," he told Penny.

The three watch Penny walk to the bathroom, then Carlos nods at Gil.

"My friend, it's a pleasure to meet your wife," Carlos told Leonard.

Leonard was about to say something when Gil showed up with some sort of silky cloth rope and a black eye mask.

"He is coming up now," Gil said.

"Another person going to fuck Penny?" Leonard asked, a little concerned.

"Relax mi amigo... you said you wanted to see your wife have big orgasm... Si?" Gil said.

"Y-Yeah... but..." Leonard was saying.

"Ahhh... Don't think too much about it... Let's just have fun..." Carlos cut in, "...I think she won't need those," he told Gil.

"Eh... I agree. She is hot..." Gil said and bumped Leonard with his shoulder.

"Keep her busy and he'll join in when I tell him to," Carlos said as he walked out the bedroom.

Penny walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, "I need a drink," she said.

"I will get it..." Gil said.

Leonard watched Gil walk out the door then faces Penny, "You OK?"

"Yeah... Yeah... I'm fine. You?" Penny said as she embraced Leonard.

"Great..." Leonard said as he hugged Penny in return.

"So do you like it?... Watching?" Penny asked.

"You are so hot I thought I was going to cum without even touching my hard-on," Leonard said without mentioning his jealous feelings at first.

Penny grabbed the bulge on Leonard's pants, "Hmmm... you are hard."

"Yeah and it wants you soooo baaad..." Leonard said, "...You ok for another round?"

Penny looked at Leonard's eyes, "What if I tell you that I'm so horny as fuck? Maybe you were right all along... this is exciting."

Leonard wasn't surprised, knowing that he had something to do with her horniness. "I couldn't deny it myself... I'm so aroused watching you," he said, grinning.

"Oh really?..." Penny said seductively, then noticed Gil walking in with a glass of wine.

"Here you go," Gil said excitedly as he handed the glass to Penny, then turned to Leonard, "The boss wants to talk to you."

Leonard nodded his head, then walked towards the door. He looked at Penny before stepping out of the bedroom and saw her smile, taking a sip of wine.

Gil eyed Penny lustfully as she finished her drink. He still couldn't believe how he got a chance have such beauty for a change and never thought of screwing someone else's wife would be so arousing.

Penny thought Gil resembled the comedian George Lopez as she looked at him up close and, in spite of his looks, she couldn't deny the tingling sensation in her loins and the urge of wanting to be fucked. His lustful gaze made her pussy even wetter from desire. "Are you next, Gilbert?" she asked seductively as she placed the empty wine glass on the small table.

Gil smiled when he heard his name in a lustful tone. He nodded his head in response as he started to undress.

Penny impatiently watched Gil undress as she slowly rubbed her thighs together while her left arm crossed in front of her body with its right fingers playing with the edge of the towel covering her body. She saw his hard cock pointing at her as he tossed his pants aside.

Gil approached Penny with a grin and saw the towel dropped, revealing her gorgeous body with her firm breast that seems to defy gravity and its erect pink nipples sticking out, inviting him.

Penny gasped as Emilio's mouth made contact with her nipple and her hands went behind his head and neck, "Oh fuck... Oohhhh... Mmmm," she moaned as Gil gently sucked and nibbled her nipple. "Ahhh... S-So... Ahhh... Is t-this what... Ahhhm... you w-wanted?" she asked from what he whispered to her by the fridge.

"Sí... eres hermosa and be nice," he said as he raised his head and looked at Penny's green eyes.

"What do you mean?" Penny said with a hint of giggly tone. The teasing made her even hornier, "Okay, I'll be nice," she said seductively. She had already ignored Gil's physical appearance and all she wanted was some action, her cunt aching for a cock.

Gil grinned and stepped closer to Penny, then started kissing her neck while he squeezed and caressed her breast.

Penny gasped as tingling sensations jolted through her skin from Gil's kisses and caresses. Her hand slipped down between their bodies and grabbed Gil's hard cock and gave it a squeeze before she started to slowly jerk its shaft.

Leonard saw Penny and Gil standing next to the bed kissing each other with their hands all over each other. He thought that their odd physical and contrasting skin color seemed to have an alluring sort of taboo for so many reasons. He didn't miss his wife's hand on Gil's cock, stroking it. He heard her gasp and moan as she broke the kiss, then saw her look at him and smile.

"Its about time you showed up..." Penny told Leonard, "...Honey, take off your clothes and get over here," she said as she continued to stroke Gil's cock.

Leonard didn't waste time and took off all his clothes, tossing them aside. He got next to Gil and watched his wife take his cock with her other hand and stroke it as well.

" Oooo... two stiff cocks just for me," Penny said and licked her lips as she knelt down in front of Leonard and Gil.

The two men looked down and watched Penny pull their cocks to her face while she stroked it. She then engulfed Leonard's cockhead and sucked it for a few sec before she switched to sucking Gil's. They watched her alternate suck their cocks till Gil couldn't stand it much longer to feel Penny's tight cunt.

"Mi amigo... I will fuck your wife first, Si?" Gil said to Leonard as he took Penny's hand from his cock. He turned her around to face the bed and guided her to bend over.

"Uugh... Its about time," Penny thought as she settled into a position for a doggie fuck, her cunt drooling from her juices. "Honey.... Here," she called Leonard, and tapped the bed in front of her. She took hold of Leonard's cock as he sat on the edge, "You're getting what you've been wishing for," she said, then licked her lips as she stared at Leonard.

Gil guided his cock into Penny's slit and scooped the dew drop like liquid on her clit with its cockhead and spread it up and down between her swollen cunt lips before pushing it inside her tight opening.

Leonard saw the intoxicating look of pleasure on his wife's face that made him more excited. He kissed her on the lips as he saw her lips parted and felt her breath in his mouth as she moaned.

Penny returned Leonard's kiss, gasping and moaning in his mouth as Gil's cock started to go in and out of her wet, tight pussy. She stroked Leonard's cock as she savored the wonderful feeling of a cock sliding in and out of her for a few sec before she lowered her head to her husband's cock.

Gil fucked Penny from behind at a slow pace, varying his depth with every couple of thrusts. He continued his pace till he was satisfied, "Switch place, mi amigo," he told Leonard as he pulled out of Penny's pussy.

Leonard moved behind Penny and watched Penny lick Gil's shaft and cockhead before she enclosed it with her mouth. He watched his wife suck Gil's cock for a few sec before he pushed his fat cock into his wife's pussy.

Penny paused and moaned on Gil's cock in her mouth as she felt her pussy stretched by her husband's fat cock.

"You like big cock?" Gil asked Penny when he heard her muffled moans. He lifted Penny's chin off his cock and looked in her green eyes, "You like big cock?" he asked once more.

"AHHH.... MMMM... Y-Yes I want... Ahhhng... big cock," Penny said as she moaned from Leonard's thrust from behind.

Gil guided Penny's head by the neck down to his cock, "Good... we have a nice cock just for you," he told Penny.

Penny's thoughts wondered and tried to comprehend what Gil said when Leonard's thrust got harder.

Leonard was thinking of how his excitement seemed to dwindle when he fucked his wife while she sucked another man's penis. He heard Gil tell her about the surprise, then pictured his wife instead, with the cock she'd be getting that brought his excitement back and made him fuck Penny a little harder. He pulled her by the waist to meet his thrust, "Fuuuck... Um... Um..."

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh... FUCk... Ohhh..." Penny moaned as she raised her head.

"Looks like your husband is excited," Gil whispered in Penny's face as he watched her moan. "Amigo... let me cum in her so we can watch soon," he said as he stood up.

Leonard stepped back and moved aside as Gil made Penny lay down on the bed and watched him move between his wife's legs. He saw Penny take hold of Gil's cock and guided it to her opening.