Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wine please... Thank youuu..."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"I can't believe I took it all in...My gosh..." Penny thought of Hector's huge cock as she washed off the cum all over her mound, "...Ohhh... Fuuuuck..." she moaned as her fingers entered her tight opening, scooping out whatever cum was left inside her.

"I want cock..." she thought as she rubbed her clit, reviving the pleasure she almost had when Gil was fucking her. She was startled when she heard her husband's voice.

"Honey, everything OK?" Leonard asked just outside the bathroom door.

"Y-yes... I'm fine... I'll be right out," Penny said as she turned off the water.

Leonard smiled at Penny as she walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body. He handed her the glass of wine, "You looked refreshed..." he said with a big smile.

"Yeah... I need it," she said and took a sip of wine.

"Sooooo?" Leonard said.

"Soooo... what?" Penny asked, as if she didn't know what her husband was asking about.

"You know... that hulk guy..."

"What about him..." Penny asked with a hint of smile on her lips.

"Aw come on... you know what I meant."

Penny leaned closer at Leonard, "You know how many times I came?... What do you think?" she said seductively.

"O-Oh... you like it?" Leonard asked with a hint of jealousy.

Penny eyed her husband, hiding her smile as she felt his jealousy. She thought of what Leonard asked and though it made her cum so many times, she still preferred her husband's cock. "Nah... I wouldn't trade any cock with yours... I love your fat cock..." she answered, "...Your friend left me hanging... I need yours right now," she finally said then kissed Leonard passionately on the lips.

Penny let the towel drop and started to undress Leonard, unbuttoning his shirt while he was taking off his pants as they kissed. She then pushed Leonard onto the bed as soon as he was completely naked and crawled between his legs, then started to jack its shaft while she played with its head with her mouth and tongue.

"Oh yah... ahhh... oooo..." Leonard moaned as Penny's tongue and lips tickled every sensitive part of his cockhead.

Juan waited for thirty minutes before he went to check on the couple after he was told that he would be taking Penny and Leonard wherever they were staying. He was thinking about how to ask either one of the couple if it's alright to pick up his cousin. He wasn't expecting the task Don Carlos assigned him for the night.

Juan noticed the door wasn't fully closed and he was about to knock when he heard faint moans. He put his ear closer to the small gap in the door, "Mmmm... Ohhh.... Ahhh..." he heard muffled moans between gasps. He gently knocked twice that he alone could barely hear, "Sir Leonard?... Mam Penny?..." he called in a whispering manner as he pushed the door open. He entered cautiously, peeking around corners. He heard another moan, much louder this time, coming from the bedroom.

Juan slowly peeked inside the bedroom and saw the couple in a '69' position with Penny on top. He immediately straightened up and took a deep breath, then went to take a peek once more; his heart pounding from fear of getting caught.

Leonard's cock got even harder as he stared at Penny's tight pinkish slit while licking its clit, wondering in amazement how such a tight pussy was able to take a monstrous cock. Images of Hector's huge dark cock in contrast with his wife's tight pussy flooded his thoughts, making his cock twitch in Penny's mouth.

"Ahhhhng... fuck... I need your cock..." Penny said as she straightened up on Leonard's face, then moved herself to a cowgirl position.

Penny held Leonard's cock in place as she lowered her mound till its head was on her opening, "Ahhhh... Mmmm... I love your cock... Mmmm..." she moaned as she used her weight to impale herself and started grounding her pelvis against his.

Leonard reached up with both hands on Penny's breasts, cupping them, caressing and fondling them. He pinched her erect nipples and rolled them on his fingertips.

"Ohhh... yesss.... Mmmm..." Penny gasped as she felt the arousing sensations she missed in her sensitive nipples. She leaned over, propped her arms and started to twerk her pelvis, up and down Leonard's shaft.

"Ahhhh... You are so beautiful..." Leonard said before he clamped his lips on Penny's nipple. He sucked and licked her nipple just the way he knew how she wanted it.

"Oh fuck... just like that... Mmm... yeah," Penny moaned as she continued to ride Leonard's nine incher. It didn't take long till she felt and saw her husband's familiar grunts, moans and goofy facial reactions that he was about to reach his orgasm.

"Ahnrg... I'm cumming... Ahhh... I'm cumming..." Leonard blurted out.

Penny quickly moved to take Leonard's cock in her mouth and jack its shaft. She clasped her lips tightly around its shaft just under its crown as the first warm spurt hit her tongue and swallowed every drop.

Leonard was so aroused that his cock was still hard after he unloaded a good amount of cum into his wife's mouth.

"What the heck... I should be the first to cum..." Penny said jokingly, "...Its good you're still hard or else..." she was saying when she had a glimpse of Juan peeking by the door. She kept her composure, not showing any hint that she had seen him.

"I'm so aroused... I can keep it hard... and I don't even need my inhaler," Leonard said proudly.

"Oh yeah?... Let's see..." Penny said and moved on top of Leonard in a reverse cowgirl.

Juan watched eagerly as Leonard's fat cock slowly slid inside Penny's pussy. Its outer lips looked puffed as it hugged the fat girth. Penny's clit were so engorged that he could see it from where he's at. "La Srta. Penny es tan hermosa... bonito coño," he thought to himself.

Penny's so aroused by the thought of someone secretly watching her, "You want to watch?... I'll show you..." she said in her mind. She started to slowly move her body up and down on Leonard's fat cock, twerking and grinding. She leaned back propped on her arms and spread her knees apart to give Juan a better view of her tight pussy. "Ahhh... Ohhh... Fuck me honey... Fuck me," she said lustfully for Leonard and Juan to hear.

Leonard took hold of his wife by her waist then started to thrust up and down, shoving his cock in and out of Penny's tight pussy.

Penny gyrated her pelvis as if searching the right angle for Leonard's cock on her g-spot, "Oh fuck... yes... Oh fu-u-u-ck..." she moaned as her orgasm was about to peak.

Leonard did his best to catch up with Penny's orgasm, fucking her hot pussy when she suddenly shuddered and collapsed on top of him. He didn't waste a moment and turned them on their sides.

Juan watched Leonard hook Penny's leg by the knee and started spooning her. He had a great view as the couple were facing him. His cock was so hard that he wanted to take it out and jack off, but he was afraid that he might get caught red-handed. He was so focused on Penny's tight-looking pussy that he didn't notice Penny's glances.

Penny smiled secretly as she thought of the show she was giving Juan. She wondered how experienced he was in bed, but she knew by his looks that he was not a virgin, "You're such a cutie," she said in her mind, like how Bernadette would say it. Her focus suddenly changed when she heard her husband's grunts.

"UHNNNG... Uhhh... Uhhh..." Leonard moaned as he picked up the pace, faster and faster, burying his cock all the way with every thrust. He felt Penny's cunt muscles get tighter, gripping its shaft, milking it.

"Ahhh... yes fuck me... fill my pussy..." Penny said lustfully, encouraging Leonard.

"Here it comes... UHhhng..." Leonard grunted as he made one last hard thrust. His body tensed as he released his cum, jerking with each spurt.

"Oh fuck yesss... Ahhh..." Penny moaned as she felt Leonard's hot cum filling her and made her release a mini orgasm.

Juan's cock got really hard straining for a release as he imagined his own cock in Penny's pussy and filling it with his cum. He watched Leonard's cock slip out of Penny's pussy then scurried out of the suite after he saw Leonard's cum trickle out of Penny's opening.

Penny wasn't surprised when he thought of Leonard lasting longer than he used to since she gave-in to his fantasies, he turned into a fucking machine. "I wonder if this new him would carry on when we get home?" the thought came to mind.

"That was awesome..." Leonard said and kissed Penny on the lips, "...I love you."

"Love you too... you okay?"

"I feel great!"

"I bet... With that grin of yours..." Penny said, laughing.

"You still want to hit the dance floor... or head back to the resort?"

Penny took a glance at the door, "I'm kinda tired... Let's head back."

"Good... I was hoping you'd say that..." Leonard said, smiling.

Juan got the call and went back to the suite, "VIPs?" he called after knocking on the door.

"Hey Juan..." Leonard said.

"You are ready to go?" Juan asked enthusiastically.

"Oh yes... we're ready," Leonard said.

Penny walked out of the bedroom, "Hi Juan..." she greeted Juan with a hint of a tease.

"H-Hello Señorita Penny..." Juan said avoiding eye contact.

Penny saw the awkwardness Juan was showing that made her smile, "Mmmm... Such a cutie," she said mentally.

Leonard couldn't avoid noticing that Juan wanted to ask something, "Juan, you okay? It seems like you want to ask something..." he asked when they were outside the club.

"Ahm..." Juan was hesitant.

"Come on... What do you want to ask?" Penny asked, thinking it has something to do with what he witnessed in the bedroom.

"Well... Ahm... I was not expecting to service anybody tonight. I am supposed to pick up my cousin after her work... It's nighttime and she does not want to commute alone..." Juan tried to explain.

"Oh... We can pick her up," Leonard said, looking at Penny for approval, "...We're not in a hurry... Yes, let's pick her up first then drop us off," he finished, after Penny nodded her approval.

"Thank you Sir Leonard,.. Mam Penny," Juan said, gleaming.

"OK... I'm feeling weird and old... Penny... just Penny... drop the Ma'am thingy," Penny insisted.

"Yeah... just Leonard... OK bud?" Leonard followed suit to make Juan at ease.

"OK... Thank you..." Juan said smiling, "It's a little bit off the way to your resort but I will get you there fast," he added as he stopped next to a parked Mercedes-Benz GLC 300.

"Wooo... nice ride," Penny commented.

"Another thing I like servicing customers... I got to drive this," Juan commented.

"What's the other thing?" Penny asked.

"I got to meet nice people like you two," Juan answered as he looked at Penny, then looked away shyly.

Penny saw Juan's eyes for a brief moment, "Aww... You are nice too," she said.

"Shall we go?" Leonard suggested as he noticed the weirdness between his wife and Juan, mostly Juan.

"Shotgun!" Penny yelled, raising her arm excitedly.

"What's going on with you two? Leonard whispered to Penny as they walked to the passenger side.

"Tell you later," Penny whispered back and kissed Leonard on the cheek.

Juan opened the passenger door for Penny and couldn't avoid noticing her lovely legs as she hopped inside the SUV.

Penny just smiled as she gave Juan a tease, giving him an eye full of her legs and thighs as she intentionally made her miniskirt slip up.

The trio chit-chat small talk as Juan drove to their destination. Penny found out more info about Juan, twenty-three years of age, who takes college classes, one class at a time. He recently broke up with his girlfriend because of his priorities, which were working and graduating.

Juan finally reached the place where he was supposed to pick up his cousin. "Be right back," he said as he got out of the SUV and headed towards a double door.

"So what's up?" Leonard asked.

"Back at the club when we're doing it?" Penny said, giggling.

"Yeah?" Leonard said, eyeing Penny.

"He was watching us," Penny said nonchalantly.

"Really?... What?... And you didn't tell me?"

"He doesn't know that I saw him peeking... watching us."

Leonard's cock twitched to life from the thoughts of what his wife revealed, "So what you did was a show... all that time?"

Penny saw Juan walking out the door with a young female in tow. "Here they come... Tell you the details later..." she whispered.

The young lady got in and sat next to Leonard in the backseat, "Hi," she greeted Leonard with a smile as she buckled up.

"Oh... Hi," Leonard replied back as he eyed the young beauty next to him. She was wearing an outfit that accentuated her breasts and slim body, a short blouse that barely covered her waistline, with tight jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

"Hello... I'm Penny," Penny greeted the young lady.

"Hi... Maricel... Nice to meet you," the young lady said.

"Oh... Ahm... Leonard," Leonard said, stammering.

"Hi... Maricel," Maricel said shyly and offered her hand.

"H-Hi..." Leonard said as he shook hands with Maricel.

Penny smiled and shook her head, seeing her husband's reactions. "OK... Let's roll..." she said as Juan buckled up in the driver's seat.

The four chatted and became completely at ease as they talked and laughed. Maricel told them a little about herself, like her age of twenty-two and aspiring to become a nurse. They talked and laughed while Leonard took glances at Maricel more than enough for both women to notice.

Penny could tell that her husband was quite interested in Maricel in the way he acted and looked at her. She thought that Maricel was really nice and cute and resembled Isabella Merced. "I like her..." she said mentally as she gave Leonard the grin.

"Hey Juan... you're off tomorrow, how about taking them around for a tour?" Maricel suggested.

"Ahm... Yeah... If they want to... Yeah," Juan said.

"How about it?" Maricel asked Leonard with a smile.

"A-Are you coming?" Leonard asked back.

"We are here," Juan said as they approached the resort entrance.

"Oh Wow! Are you guys staying here? This is the best resort in Cabo... I heard the beach here is the best," Maricel said excitedly.

"How about you and Juan take us around tomorrow, then we all head back here afterwards. Enjoy the beach and perhaps stay for their dinner buffet..." Penny said gleefully.

"Yeah and maybe spend the night if you two want?" Leonard butted in.

"I am in..." Juan said, "...How about it Mari? It will be fun...Si?" he added when Penny touched his arm and nodded towards Maricel.

Maricel looked at Penny then at Leonard, "OK," she finally agreed.

"I hope you don't mind riding around in my beat-up jeep?" Juan asked Penny.

"I'm sure it will be fine... We won't mind," Penny assured.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Whew!... What a night... I'm exhausted," Penny said as she flopped down on the sofa.

Leonard stared at Penny's exposed thighs almost to her butt, "I got to admit... You are really hot... I mean hell hot... fire and all..."

Penny propped up on her elbows, "OK buster... This hot flame wife of yours is puffed out, so don't have any ideas..." she told Leonard, giving him the look.

"I know... I know... I understand. Let's have a good night's rest. Tomorrow will be another long day..." Leonard said.

"Hmmm... Should I use that potion on Maricel?" Leonard thought of tomorrow's possibilities.