Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she knew it didn't matter what she wore because she would probably be spending the day changing clothes, so she wore her favorite "skinny" jeans and a crop top over matching black lace underwear. She couldn't let her parents see her leaving the house braless or wearing her "fuck me" heels, so she had stashed the shoes in her car the night before. Having concocted a story about taking extra acting classes, she drove off to Omaha. Entering the warehouse, she found Anthony waiting for her and he immediately escorted her to a small make-up room. "The first thing we are filming today is the video demonstrating our micro-trimmer. It makes more sense to get you trimmed before modeling the lingerie, since some of it is crotchless. First you will trim your bush into a nice eye-catching heart, and then off camera just shave the whole thing. We prefer you to be bald for the underwear."

Another girl, Audrey, was there to apply "body makeup," which took Penny by surprise. After having her strip naked, Audrey applied rouge to her areola and nipples, and touched up her face. Without being told, Penny put on her black heels and Anthony complimented her: "the heels are a nice touch." In another walled off space, there was a bedroom set featuring a king-sized brass bed with dark-burgundy colored satin sheets. Anthony introduced two other men as Felipe and Ivan; the cameramen. They barely even looked at her as they fiddled with their cameras. "OK," Anthony instructed her, " we are going to have you sit on the bed with you legs spread, and using our micro-trimmer and a mirror, you will shave your pubic area into a heart shape."

"This will be a video shot by Felipe, with some still shots by Ivan. Afterwards, off camera, please shave all the hair off. Oh yeah, please wear this bra for the shoot...it it one of ours and we might as well feature it." He handed her a totally see-through black lace bra with cut-outs for her nipples. It tied in the front and was basically non-existent. Penny took a deep breathe as she scooted back onto the bed and sat in the middle with her legs apart. Anthony handed her a dark red towel to sit on that would catch the hair as she trimmed. Surprisingly, she was not the least bit self-conscious about being nude in front of the three strange men. Thinking about it later, it was then that she realized she was an exhibitionist at heart. He handed her the tiny trimmer and instructed her in it's use (what little instruction was needed).

Felipe began to film from the bottom of the bed; first shots of her entire body and then focusing only on the trimmer at her crotch. "Just go ahead and shave it whenever you're ready," he told her, very businesslike, "we can edit anything later." Ivan, using a very expensive looking 35mm digital camera, also started to click some still shots; mostly closeups of her pubic area. Propping the mirror up with her heels, Penny began to trim her pubic hair using the small trimmer. It worked so well that she was done in no time, and the perk of the battery powered device was that it's vibrations were very stimulating. The close-ups of her pussy clearly showed her moistness glistening on her slit.

She knew her face was flushed and tried to laugh it off as they turned the cameras off: "well, that was fun." Scooting down to the side of the bed, she quickly made the rest of her bush disappear, using the handy trimmer. "Not quite as close as shaving, but not bad," she commented as she ran her hand over her mound.

"Since you're all warmed up, so to speak," Anthony suggested, "why don't we film the demos for some of the toys now and do the lingerie shots later." Penny was agreeable and the first toy he handed her was a strange looking pair of panties with some sort of device sewn into the crotch. "This is our Butterfly stimulation device," he stated. "You wear it like a pair of panties, but the front is actually a tiny vibrator that stimulates the clitoris. We just need you to put it on and show our customers how it works." They began filming as she slid it up her fantastic legs as if she was getting dressed, and then she flicked the tiny switch. Basically silent, it began to immediately stimulate her clitoris and made her body shiver.

Startled, she exclaimed, "oh shit," and then realized she had ruined the video by talking. Very understanding, Felipe just re-filmed as she repeated the procedure. When she removed the device, she remarked, "it really does look like a butterfly." The next toy was called The Rabbit and was a slender plastic dildo with a second short appendage protruding near the handle which was designed to stimulate the clit as you inserted the shaft up your vagina. They had Penny pose on the bed with The Rabbit and a bottle of their "Volcano" lube sitting beside her on the towel. She drizzled lube on the dildo, spread her legs wide and flicked on the switch. Leaning back, she began to tickle her lips with the tip and almost immediately her inner labia spread out to expose her damp slit.

Trying to ignore the cameras and their operators, she eased the slender dildo between her lips and slowly pushed it up inside her pussy. Now she knew why the lube was called "Volcano,"...it was not only a lubrication, but also a stimulant. It was only about six inches long but the inside of her tunnel felt like it was on fire as the lube reacted to her heat. When the small vibrating protrusion made contact with her clitoris, her body jumped and an orgasm sent a quiver through her body. She wanted to continue but the video demonstration was long enough and it was time to move on to the next toy, which turned out to be a ten inch long; very realistic looking if human skin was purple; gel dildo. Holding it in her hand she realized it was the exact same length as the distance from her wrist to her elbow. They arranged the same set-up with the toy and the lube next to her on the bed.

As before, she drizzled the Volcano onto the long rod, spread her legs wide and slowly penetrated her slit with the fake penis. It wasn't overly thick and since it was extremely slippery, it easily slipped inside her. Although not fat, it was definitely the longest shaft that had ever been inside her and she went slowly, enjoying every inch of penetration. With about eight inches inside her pussy she began to slowly fuck herself with the slick gel. After only about five strokes, they had enough video and it was time to change toys. Penny was getting frustrated, she was so horny by now that she craved release, but it was obvious that was the least of their concerns. She guessed she should be thankful that they were all business.

The rest of the day went pretty much the same. They had her pose in some of their skimpy, sexy lingerie for the print catalog; and then strike various poses in Bondage and S & M gear holding whips and chains. It was definitely an interesting day, interspersed with lunch and numerous breaks. She had to admit that being a model was much easier than being a waitress, but unfortunately the modeling gig was for a limited time. Anthony told her that one more day and they would probably be done. The following day went so well that by lunch time, they had finished. Anthony was so pleased with the preliminary results that he produced a bottle of champagne and the quartet drank several toasts. Penny assured him that if re-shoots or new products became available, she was more than willing to model in the future.

After the impromptu celebration, she realized that if she hurried, she could still put in a full shift at the Diner. Unfortunately her leaden accelerator foot caused her to exceed the speed limit and she saw flashing red and blue lights in her rearview. "Oh crap," she mumbled while easing her VW to the shoulder. Thinking quickly, she pulled the front of her blouse downward, exposing a vast amount of very pleasing cleavage, and hiked her miniskirt up so far that her panties were nearly visible. Handing her license to the approaching officer, she mumbled, "oh crap," for the second time. Just her luck, the cop was a middle aged female...who was all business. So businesslike in fact that she administered a field-sobriety test, and due to the champagne toasts, she issued Penny a summons for DWI.

That wasn't the worst of it though. She was forced to call her brother Randall from the police station, because she needed a ride home, and when she asked him to bring someone to drive her car home; because otherwise it would be impounded; he brought her father. It was not a pleasant ride home. At her hearing the sympathetic judge granted leniency because it was her first offense of any kind. He temporarily reinstated her license so she could drive to work, fined her $300 and reduced the offense to DUI. He agreed to expunge the charge from her record if she completed 400 hours of community service. Given a couple of choices, she selected the assignment of nurses-assistant at a local hospital. The community outreach officer told her it was what they used to call a candy-striper, and she would be doing things like emptying bedpans and delivering meals to rooms. Basically anything to help the under-staffed nurses.

On her first night of work at the hospital, her supervising nurse gave her a white dress to wear and warned her: "you may have to let the hem out, the last girl was only about five feet tall." When Penny put the dress on, the hem came up to mid-thigh. Since it showed off her magnificent legs, she decided to leave it the way it was...plus, no one would accuse her of being a seamstress. Over the next couple of weeks, Penny diligently reported to the hospital every night she was scheduled and, due to her pleasant personality, became a favorite of the nurses on the night shift. It was actually a nice job: it was a small hospital with only a handful of in-patients at any given time and was much less work than waitressing (which she still had to do for income).

One night the night-duty nurse informed her there was a new patient at the end of the corridor in one of the few rooms equipped with traction. A member of a motorcycle club had been run off the road by a distracted driver and broken his leg. Luckily he had been wearing his leather, so road rash was at a minimum, but his leg had gotten caught under the bike. There was only two other rooms on that ward occupied but the end of the hall had been the most convenient in terms of the x-ray room and traction equipment. She was instructed to take him a juice box and see if he needed anything else, while telling his visitors that visiting hours were over. The head nurse remarked that she was glad he was at the end of the hall because his visitors were overly loud.

Penny could hear what she was referring to as she got closer to the room: it sounded like a raucous bar. Carrying the juice she entered the room and was surprised when the five inhabitants of the room were all large black men. The nurse had neglected to mention that it was an all-black motorcycle gang...club. Every head turned when she entered and she blushed when they all whistled or cheered. Trying to keep her composure, she announced: "OK, visiting hours are over...you'll have to leave now." They all groaned and protested as she handed the patient his juice. Starting to relax around the large men, Penny noticed they were all wearing leather jackets or vests with the name "Warthog" on the back, and asked the meaning.

One really tall member told her: "we all were on the flight crews for the A-10 Warthog, an Air Force attack and support plane, in the middle-east; so when we were discharged and realized we lived fairly close to each other, we formed this biker club. Now Ax-man here is in the hospital on his birthday and we wanted to throw him a party, but Nurse Ratched told us NO." They talked for a while and Penny became quite comfortable around them. The truth was she had always been attracted to the "bad boy" type. Instead of dating the jocks in high school, her boyfriend was a "stoner" in a band.

"Listen," she instructed them, "when all the visitors have gone, the nurse makes quick rounds and then everything settles down for the night. Unless there is an emergency, it is pretty quiet...sometimes the nurse actually dozes off. We are on the ground floor, so if you wait about an hour and a half, you can QUIETLY sneak in through the window and have a little party. Since you're way down here at the end of the hall, you should be OK...but keep it quiet. Oh, and if you get caught...I knew nothing about this...nothing. Got it? Now you'll have to leave now." She knew she was probably going to regret her decision, but she could always deny any knowledge, and up until now she had been a model employee/volunteer. When they left, she finished her nightly clean-up routine and then hung out at the nurse's station.

Before long, the head nurse said she was going to the nurses lounge to have a snack and Penny knew it meant she was going to have a nap. Penny walked down the corridor to the biker's room and they began to chat. Explaining his nickname, he told her: "yeah, my name is Axel. We all have nicknames. The big, tall bald guy is Meat; the short stocky one is Kono, because he's from Hawaii originally; the tall, skinny guy is Hacksaw, just because he looks like a hacksaw; and the one built like a linebacker is called Beavis, named after an old cartoon character. Sitting in a chair beside his bed, Penny could tell he was checking her out because his eyes were glued to her thigh when she crossed her legs and her short dress rode way up. He was also built like a linebacker and she couldn't help check him out, especially when she saw how his sheet as tenting around his crotch.

As nonchalantly as possible, Penny suggested: "you've been here a while, have you had a sponge-bath yet?"

Eyes gleaming, he responded, "no, and I'm getting pretty sweaty." Luckily his room was adjacent to an exam room where Penny retrieved a pan and a couple washcloths. Starting with his forehead, she gently wiped away any perspiration or dirt and then did the same with his bare chest. Moving slowly down his body, she bathed his stomach and then her wet hand snaked under the sheet and brushed against his erection. When she touched it, her hand jumped because it seemed like she had hit a tree limb. "Here let me help you," he stated as he drew back the sheet to expose his massive black hard-on.

"Oh shit," Penny exclaimed. It was the largest prick she had ever seen in person. At least eight inches long and as thick as a soup can with a nearly flat purple head. Not only was it the biggest, but it was the first black cock she had ever seen and she was drawn to it like moth to a flame. As if she were afraid it was going to singe her hand, she gingerly wrapped her fingers around it's girth and was amazed when they didn't even come close to encompassing it. Neither spoke a word as she started to move her hand up and down his shaft, making sure she avoided his leg which was suspended from the traction bar. With her other hand she began to fondle his large scrotum, feeling his balls move inside.

It wasn't long before she was leaning over his lap and flicking her tongue over his pee-slit, licking the drops of pre-cum. Opening her mouth as far as possible, Penny lowered her head and attempted to envelop his huge crown, but it was just too large. She had to settle for attaching her lips to his tip and swirling her tongue, while fondling his balls. Forming a vacuum with her talented lips, her cheeks were concave, she was sucking so hard. Ax-man ran his hand up under her short dress and roughly kneaded one of her perfect ass cheeks. With the other he slid his hand down her dress and squeezed her marvelous left breast, feeling her enlarged nipple through the material of her bra. "Shit you're good at that," he praised her as she gave his crown the "Hoover" treatment.

"Mank mu," she mumbled as she tried to suck the semen from his testicles. He had no intention of warning her when he was ready to shoot his load, and when he did, was surprised that she didn't back away in shock. Instead, she kept her lips glued to his head and tried to swallow every drop. Just as he was filling her mouth, they heard the window slide open and suddenly all his biker friends began to climb through.

Beavis saw what was transpiring and exclaimed: "if I had known that was the kind of service this hospital offered, I would have dumped MY bike." The rest of the club agreed and began to applaud her performance.

"Yeah, I'll have what he's having," Kono joked.

Sensing the noise level was about to get out of hand, Penny popped her head up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and told them: "OK...keep it down, remember what I said before."

They quickly lowered their voices and produced a couple of cold six-packs of Yeunglings. "Only one for Axel," she told them, "I wouldn't know how to explain alcohol on his breath."

"I think you better have one," Meat suggested with a grin, "you might have something on your breath too."

"I guess I should wash that down," she admitted, not as embarrassed as she thought she would be, "but only one, I have a shift to finish."

They sat around popping beers and telling stories, and Penny kept reminding them to keep the noise down. Axel suggested: "if we had some entertainment to focus on, it might keep our mouths shut. How about dancing for us, Penny. I bet the guys could even come up with a donation to your college fund...or whatever."

"Yeah, I don't think..." she began.

Trying to read her mind, Hacksaw told her: "yeah, we can be pretty generous. Just because we're bikers doesn't mean we're broke. Do you have any idea how much our bikes are worth?" Within seconds, there was over $400 laying on the foot of Axel's bed.

"Hey guys, can you put in for me," Axel asked, "they had to cut my pants off and I don't even know where my stuff is." Like magic, there was an extra $100 on the bed.

Being an exhibitionist at heart, Penny swiftly stuffed the money in her apron pocket and her body started to sway to music only she could hear. "No music," she told them, "and no loud noises...remember." For that amount of money, she knew what they wanted to see and almost immediately tossed her apron aside and flipped her sneakers into a corner. Slowly she started to unbutton her white dress as her hips thrust from side to side. All four of Axel's friends were on one side of the bed, so when she reached the bottom button, she turned her back to them and deftly let the garment slide down her body, revealing more skin as it drifted to the floor. All five pumped their fists at the sight of her magnificent form clad only in her skimpy white lace underwear.

She bent over, sticking her incredible ass towards them before standing back up and reaching behind her to unclasp her flimsy bra. Slipping it down her smooth shoulders, she twirled it over her head and then flung it on the floor near her sneakers. Throwing her hands out to the sides, she turned around and let them see her marvelous breasts in all their glory. Her twenty one year old breasts were so firm that you could have bounced a quarter off them and they hardly even jiggled as she continued to dance. It was all the bikers could do to keep from yelling as Penny shook her wonderful chest and gyrated her hips. She could have stopped there, but their reactions spurred something deep inside her so she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her endlessly long legs. When they reached her feet, she simply flicked them aside with her toe, toward her other clothes and continued to dance.

It was killing the bikers not to be able to yell and holler their approval as the nubile young blond danced nude right in front of them. As if finding a way to show their appreciation, they began to lose their clothes and let her know how much she turned them on. Penny's eyes widened as they began to reveal their already rigid black pricks. Beavis' rod was almost identical to Axel's: about eight inches of very fat meat, while Hacksaw's penis was long and skinny, just like him. Kono's prick was short and stocky, just like his build; but when Meat shucked his boxers, Penny actually stopped dancing and just stared. His cock was definitely over a foot in length and thicker than her forearm, with a bulbous crown that was as shiny as his bald head; a true freak of nature. She resumed dancing, almost in a trance, feeling her crotch getting damp and her nipples stiffening.