Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kono and Beavis stepped closer to her naked, gyrating body and each corralled one of her incredible breasts. As they squeezed and kneaded the firm mounds of soft flesh, Hacksaw kneeled behind her and began to bite her perfect cheeks. He held each of them in his hands and dug his fingertips into the pliable flesh, just enjoying her youthful skin. She had stopped dancing, closed her eyes and just reveled in the sensation of so many hands caressing her body. Penny knew that the situation had already gotten out of hand, but her arousal was now in charge of her brain. Sensing Meat in front of her, she opened her eyes just in time to see his bald head kneeling at her groin, and she willingly spread her long legs to permit him access. For a moment, he just stared at her newly bald mound, appreciating a tight twenty one year old pussy.

He ran his huge hands up and down her silky legs and finally began to massage her inner thighs. Leaning forward, he inhaled her scent as he spread her exposed lips with his thumbs, remarking: "that's the most vivid shade of pink I've ever seen," as he gazed at her inner flesh. Holding her open, he flicked his tongue up and down her slit, sucking her juices into his mouth.

"Holy crap," she gasped, involuntarily spreading her legs further apart. No on had ever performed cunnilingus on her before; none of her boyfriends had ever really expressed an interest in her needs. Meat extending his tongue between her lips and delved as far up her tunnel as he could reach, scooping her fluid and transferring it into his mouth. Her body shivered as Kono and Beavis sucked on her gumdrop nipples. They both captured them between their teeth, pulled them forward and then watched them snap back as they released them.

"Your tits are amazing," Kono praised her. "Beavis likes them big and droopy, but I say if they're more than a big handful, it's a waste. Yours are perfect."

Hacksaw stood up behind her, rubbed his long, slender prick between her round cheeks and declared: "if no one else objects, I got first dibbs on this wonderful ass."

Sensing what he meant, Penny objected: "wait a minute...that hole is EXIT only. Nothing has ever invaded that personal space."

"Then there's no time like the present," Hacksaw responded, "I'll be gentle and you'll be surprised how good it feels...or so I've been told. Seriously girl...this ass was made to be fucked."

Having every erogenous zone on her body stimulated was clouding her judgement and Penny relented: "OK, but we need some lube. Let me look in the supply cabinet." They let her walk over to one of the sterile looking cabinets and she readily produced a bottle of lube that they used for catheters and speculums. Feelin very sensuous, she squirted some on her hands and then reached out to stroke Hacksaw's long, slim rod. Standing with her back to him, she spread her lovely legs as he nudged his head against her rear hole. Holding her cheeks apart with his long, bony fingers, Hacksaw shoved upward and his slick pole plowed through her sphincter ring and into her asshole. "Holy shit," she exclaimed as Hacksaw let go of her cheeks, grasped her waist and kept pushing until his rod had disappeared into her ass.

Since he wasn't overly thick and was thoroughly lubed, the sensation of him sliding up into her was actually quite pleasant. She felt a snug presence in her tight butt and it was almost a comforting sensation. "Holy shit that ass is tight," Hacksaw proclaimed as he slowly withdrew and then slid back inside. Hacksaw put his arms around her, gripped her wonderful breasts in his long fingers, and pulled her body back against him.

Seeing the absolutely gorgeous blond standing there with her long, slender legs spread wide and her arousal drooling down her inner thighs, Beavis declared: "it's a real shame to let that pussy go to waste." They all nodded in agreement so he stepped up in front of her nude body and began to rub his crown up and down her glistening slit. Now Penny had, of course, never been double-penetrated before and was apprehensive, but the feeling of Hacksaw moving inside her asshole and rolling her nipples between his fingers convinced her that she craved having something big and fat in her pussy. Attempting to widen her stance, she slid her feet farther apart and Beavis began to wedge his fat prick between her fleshy lips. Having the limited experience of only two previous lovers, his was definitely the thickest penis that had ever been inside her.

Feeling her lips stretch around him, Penny looked down and saw his fat cock begin to enter her opening. Very slowly he pushed upward inching his meat into tight tunnel. "Ohhh fuck," Penny moaned as he advanced inside her and stretched her pussy. "Ohhh God that feels good," she groaned as all eight inches disappeared inside her.

Hacksaw and Beavis just stood there letting Penny get used to her invaders, and Kono commented: "it looks like an Oreo cookie." Everyone laughed and then in unison, Beavis and Hacksaw began to slowly withdraw their rods.

Penny could feel them sliding inside her holes, their pricks separated by only a thin membrane, and the sensation was exquisite...like nothing she had ever experienced. When they swiftly jammed their cocks back up inside her, she screamed: "oh my fucking God." Beavis quickly put a finger to his lips, reminding her to be as silent as possible, and they began to fuck her holes. They were as turned on as she was: they were fucking the most beautiful young blond they had ever had the good fortune of meeting. Beavis and Hacksaw thrust up into her holes so violently that her incredible body was lifted up off the floor. Beavis' prick was so thick, and her holes were stretched so tight, that it formed a vacuum in her pussy and "farting" sounds were made as the air was forced out between his shaft and her labia. "Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned, raising her voice again before being reminded by Beavis.

"Fuck, this pussy is tight," Beavis exclaimed as he rammed his meat up inside her twat, "this may be the best fuck I've ever had."

"Yeah, same here," Hacksaw agreed as he jammed his rod up her asshole and squeezed her magnificent tits so hard that he left momentary fingerprints. Suddenly Hacksaw's cock began to twitch in her ass and Penny felt a warm sensation begin to spread the length of her brown tunnel. "Oh yeah," he grunted as he pumped her ass fill of his seed.

Surprised at how soothing the warmth felt in her ass, Penny groaned: "ohhh that feels nice." Feeling his buddy's prick twitching in her adjacent hole, Beavis rammed his fat cock up her pussy as far as he could and began to spray her tunnel with his semen. "Ohhh God," Penny began to scream and then clapped her hand over her own mouth, "fuck me...fuck my holes...holy crap." Her naked body started to shake as she joined them in orgasm. Beavis grasped her waist to hold her steady as he tried to jam even more cock inside her, while Hacksaw continued to maul her tits. The two men continued to pump their loads up into her cavities, lifting her nude body up off the floor and trapping her between them. "Ohhh fucking yessss," she screeched into her hand, "holy shit I love being fucked."

Hacksaw was the first to finish and start to shrivel, so he just backed away and let his hose slip out of her ass. Beavis set her back on the floor, bent his knees and watched as his shrinking meat slipped out of her slit. When he did, rivulets of their combined fluids ran down her inner thighs, so Kono grabbed a towel from the supply cabinet and tossed it to her. Then Kono sat in one of the utility chairs that had been leaning against a wall and motioned for Penny to join him. His wide prick looked like a soda can sticking up from his groin as he beckoned her to sit on his lap. Facing him, she straddled his body and the chair and sat on his knees. Raising up and moving closer, she poised her body directly over his hard-on until she could feel his head nudge against her slit. There was enough juice dripping out of her hole to coat his shaft and her plump lips soon surrounded his crown.

Satisfied that his rod was aimed directly at the ceiling, Penny lowered her magnificent body and he penetrated her pussy with no problem. Beavis had already stretched her, so Kono's wide meat slid easily up her cunt and once again she felt the satisfaction of being filled with cock. "Yesss," she groaned when she was sitting on his lap, fully impaled by his shaft. Kono wasted no time and began to slam his prick up into her as hard and fast as he could. Penny tried to help him by lifting herself up and down with her legs, but he was so powerfully built that he was bouncing her body all on his own. When he thrust upward, her wonderful body would bounce so forcefully that she nearly came off his pole; then gravity would cause her to slide back down it. She felt like she was home on the farm astride her horse as it galloped across the field. She often pushed her crotch against the saddle-horn so it stimulated her clit.

She put her hands on his massive shoulders for balance as he jammed his fat rod up into her pussy. Kono leaned forward and started to lick and nibble her breasts; first one and then the other. He chewed gently on her gumdrop nipples, grinding them carefully between his teeth. "Ohhh yeah...fuck me," she urged as she rode his lap. His body was stocky, but chiseled and Penny wondered if his firm musculature was going to bruise her tender flesh. She loved the feel of his wide meat inside her and tried to scoot her naked body further up his legs in an attempt to stuff more into her. "Fuck me...fuck me," she urged as he jammed into her pussy and lifted her feet off the floor.

He was pounding her pussy so hard that she was afraid the cheap chair, not known for their durability, was going to give way and sprawl them on the floor. Leaning back, he grasped her taut waist and began to lift her off his pole and then jam her back down. Feeling like a rag-doll, Penny ground her pelvis against his and her body shuddered as her swollen clit was trapped between them. "Here it comes baby," he warned her as he erupted inside her cunt, coating the inside of her tunnel with his seed. Penny sat down hard and leaned back trying to give him a better angle for penetration as they came together. When they were finished, she leaned forward against his body for support; exhausted by the workout. She could feel his fat rod shrinking inside her; her vaginal muscles contracting as he shriveled. She had never been more aware of her body.

When she climbed off his lap, Meat handed her the white dress and suggested she put it on...just for a minute. Wondering what he had in mind, he asked her: "there is an Examination Room right next door...correct?" After she nodded in the affirmative, he continued: "I've heard that they are basically sound-proof."

"It's true," she confirmed, "patients can be screaming from a procedure and the rest of the residents of the ward won't hear a thing."

"Don't bother to button that," he told her, "you and I are going next door...I want to hear you scream." Penny's eyes widened as she looked at the "elephant's trunk" hanging between his legs and she opened the door to peek out. There was no one at the Nurse's Station at the end of the corridor so they quickly covered the few feet between rooms. Inside the Exam Room, Meat flicked the dress off her pale shoulders and let it pool on the immaculate floor. He grabbed her waist and lifted her nude body onto the end of the exam table, crumpling the sanitary paper under her ass. "You really are a beautiful woman," he complimented her as he stepped back to survey his prize.

The exam table was set up for any type of examination, and Meat swiftly grasped Penny's feet and placed them in the stirrups meant for gynecological exams. He cranked the stirrups as wide as they would go, leaving Penny's legs splayed obscenely wide. Her slit was completely open and he admitted: "I would love to eat you out right now...but I'm not in the habit of licking my buddy's cum." Leaning in for a better view, he was fascinated by her vivid pink inner flesh and found the scent of her arousal to be intoxicating. She could tell he was completely turned on because his giant prick was now a full fourteen inches in length and definitely as fat as her forearm. Penny wanted to tell him that he should be in porno movies, but found herself to be speechless as she stared at his cock. A tiny shiver swept through her body as she realized it would soon be inside her.

He cranked the section of the table behind her back, slanting it so that she could watch what was happening in comfort. He was so tall that his groin was at the perfect height to penetrate her magnificent body. While he was beside her, Penny grasped his prodigious tool in both hands and still had difficulty comprehending it's massive size. Using both hands, her fingers just barely fit around his circumference. Leaning to the side, she flicked her tongue over his pee-hole, capturing the pre-cum oozing from his opening. She didn't even try to fit it in her mouth because anyone could plainly see that it would be in vain. Meat had brought the bottle of lube from Axel's room and as he moved back to the foot of the table, he quickly squirted a generous amount along his length.

Knowing that nothing that size had ever penetrated her pussy before made Penny a trifle apprehensive, but that was easily overcome by her desire to feel it inside her. She knew that Beavis and Kono had already stretched her wider than ever before; but not only was Meat's prick thicker than either of them, it was also longer. He paused once again just to stare at her perfect nude body; her legs splayed wide inviting him. He separated her fleshy lips with his thumbs and presented his huge crown to her slit. Pushing forward ever so slowly, he watched as his fat head spread her lips and gently disappeared into her hole. He could tell how turned on she was by the way her juices were drooling down between her wonderful ass cheeks, and the way her body was twitching in anticipation.

Now he was just easing, and she knew it as she gasped: "holy crap...do it...fuck me...jam that giant black cock up my pussy." With a wide grin on his face, Meat thrust forward and his massive cock began to steadily slide up into her wet hole. Penny could feel every inch of her tunnel stretching as he advanced up into her belly. "Oh my God," she gasped as he spread her vaginal walls. When she thought he was done, she looked down and saw that he was only about half-way inside her. His cock looked like a huge black fence post sliding up into her. Continuing to thrust forward, Meat kept stuffing her pussy until he could push no further. Just as his balls nudged against her ass, his crown met the resistance of her cervix and he just held in place so they could both enjoy the sensation.

"Your cock is so fucking huge," she groaned and lay back against the padded table. Her belly was so stuffed with cock that Penny felt like she had just eaten a large meal; but no meal had ever felt this good. Reaching up, Meat grasped her incredible tits in his hands and began to roughly knead and fondle them; while still stuffed completely inside her. Her ass began to undulate against the table, growing impatient for him to fuck her. He knew what she wanted, but also knew that anticipation only added to the arousal. Reluctantly leaving her tits, he ran his hands down to her waist and firmly grasped. Excruciatingly slow, he started to withdraw his massive meat, her walls shrinking as he pulled out. "Oh God," she moaned, feeling her muscles contract as he slid out.

When just his bulbous crown remained in her, Meat thrust forward and buried his monstrous pole all the way up her hole. "Holy fucking crap," Penny screamed, "fuck me...fuck me with that huge black cock."

Smiling, Meat admitted: "I told you I wanted to hear you scream, and it was worth it."

Holding her nude body steady, Meat began to fuck the gorgeous blond with his horse-cock. Feeling his enormous cock stretching her with every stroke, Penny's blond head rolled back and forth and she squealed: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Meat started to slam his massive prick in and out of her tight hole, spreading her walls with every thrust. He watched her incredible breasts jiggle and move in unison as they spread out on her chest. He was in awe of her body; she was indeed the total-package. Her pussy gripped his prick like a fist and he knew this was one fuck he would never forget.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she screeched, "I love you big black cock...fuck me harder." Penny didn't think he could stretch her pussy any further if he had jammed his arm up her hole and the sensation was indescribable.

With every stroke now, he was grinding his pelvis against hers, pinching her engorged clit and inciting numerous orgasms. Watching his huge black pole disappearing up her hole, she still didn't believe it was possible for that much cock to be inside her. "Stretch me...stretch my fucking cunt," she begged as he fucked her gorgeous body, slamming into her as hard as he could. He was scraping her G-spot with his thick prick with every thrust, making her body quiver and the muscles lining her pussy to spasm. "Fuck me...oh my God, fuck me," Penny squealed as he stuffed her full of cock. She began to maul her own magnificent breasts as his monstrous tool pounded her pussy. "Your big black cock feels so fucking good inside my cunt," she gasped.

Meat grasped her waist tightly, slammed his groin against hers and held her there. She felt a hot explosion deep in her belly as his fat log began to twitch inside her. "Oh my God...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," she urged as she thrust her groin forward against his. "Fuck me...fuck me," she screamed as her vaginal muscles started to spasm and squeeze his giant pole, trying to milk his semen. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she begged: "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." It felt so exquisite that she thought she was going to pass out, as he flooded her pussy with his hot sperm.

Just as suddenly as it began; it was over. Meat held inside her momentarily, and then slowly backed up, letting his shrinking black snake slide out of her soaked hole. They both were still fascinated at the contrast between his ebony pole and her pale flesh as he withdrew. When he finally pulled out of her stretched out slit, a stream of fluids began to trickle out onto the exam room floor. He reached over to the supply cabinet and threw down a towel so that neither one would slip on the slick substance. Lifting her feet out of the stirrups, Meat smiled at how wide open her pussy was and how vivid the pink flesh had remained. For several minutes, Penny just lay back against the slanted table, a satiated, dreamy expression on her angelic face.

After pulling some fresh paper down and wiping the floor, they stealthily creeped back to Axel's room and finished getting dressed. Penny wished there was time for more sex, but knew she was pushing her luck by being away from the Nurse's Station for so long. She watched them climb back out the window, poured Axel some cold water and then wandered back to the end of the hall. It had been a momentous occasion for Penny: this was the night she became addicted to cock.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments and constructive suggestions are always welcome.)