Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her fleshy labia gripping his girth when he withdrew was very erotic; his black cock now white with her cream. "You're right Ron," he told O'Neill, "she is the finest we've ever had. Wait 'till you feel how tight this pussy is."

"Yeah, I just hope it's still snug after you get through with it," joked O'Neill.

Foster started to pummel Penny's pussy; slamming his monstrous cock into her, his balls slapping against her ass. His massive meat was stimulating both her G-spot and her clit simultaneously and her perfect nude body writhed under him. "Holy shit yessss," she moaned as he stretched her hole again with every thrust. "Oh my God that feels so fucking good." Coach Foster grasped her waist tightly and held her against him as he erupted inside her pussy. Everyone in the school had heard when Penny went on the Pill at sixteen, so he held nothing back. "Oh my God...oh my God...cum in me," she begged as he flooded her tunnel wit his hot seed. The fit was airtight and her hole was completely stuffed with cock so there was no room for his load; and it began to squirt out around the edges of her slit.

She mauled her own breasts and her toes curled as she felt Foster pump her full of his sperm. But just as soon as he began...it was over and they both completely relaxed. Penny could feel his pole shrinking inside her like a deflating balloon, and he backed away from the table letting his black anaconda slip from her hole. As soon as he deserted her spread-out slit, she could feel his cum drooling down between her ass cheeks and eventually onto the floor. She saw Mr. Wilson walk over to the pool table and lay down and wondered what they had in mind; but didn't have to wonder for long as he asked Foster: "where is that bottle of baby oil we used last year?" Coach Foster retrieved the clear bottle from a cabinet near the table and threw it to him.

Laying on his back with his penis pointed straight toward the ceiling, it really did look like a pepperoni stick. She watched as he squirted baby oil all along it's length and smiled in her direction. Foster and O'Neill each put an arm around her back and one under her thighs, lifting her and carrying her incredible nude body over to the pool table. They sat her down on the pool table between her Driver's Ed teacher's legs, with her back to him and she got the impression they had made the move before. "She's all yours, George," Foster nodded and Wilson nodded back.

Grinning, Mr. Wilson addressed the gorgeous blond: "come on sweetheart...scoot on back and let's see how this feels as it slides up your ass."

Even with the ketamine cocktail, Penny 's eyes opened wide and she questioned: "what...are you serious. No one had ever been up there before...I...I just don't know..."

Stroking his long pole, Wilson assured her: "I guarantee once you try it...you'll love it...now get on up here." Basically unable to refuse their suggestions, she scooted back, raised up and straddled his groin. Wilson used his thumbs to spread her firm cheeks and commented: "oh man...look at that tiny pucker...this is going to be great." His prick was slick with oil as he nudged it against her rear hole and Penny slowly lowered herself until just the crown slipped through her sphincter ring and into her ass. Teetering as she squatted above him, Wilson grasped her waist and helped her with the slow descent onto his slippery pole. Telling herself that she should be grateful that Wilson and his slender stalk was the one who chose to break-in her virgin asshole; Penny tried to relax her anus muscles as she continued her descent onto his prick.

Not wanting to admit it, the fact that his penis was so well lubricated actually felt quite pleasant as it slid further up inside her ass. It didn't feel like it was splitting her apart...just a snug, comfortable sensation. When Penny was completely impaled and sitting on Mr. Wilson's lap, she let out a long sigh of relief and closed her eyes so she could concentrate on the new stimulus in her sphincter. He began to wiggle his body under her, moving the pole lodged firmly in her asshole. "Mmmmm," came an involuntary moan as she found herself enjoying the sensation. She certainly wouldn't want anything larger back there, but this wasn't bad. Wilson grasped her svelte waist and urged her upward.

Lifting herself up off his lap, Penny began to slowly butt-fuck herself. When she would get a few inches off his groin, Wilson would thrust up into her, burying his prick up her ass. After a few hard thrusts, he reached around her waist and pulled her warm, naked body back against his chest. Now bent like a pretzel, Penny shoved her twisted legs out to the sides and spread them wide to flex the cramps. Mr. O'Neill clambered up onto the table and crawled up between her marvelous legs. Her damp slit was still open and he rubbed his crown in circles around her puffy mound. Looking down, Penny realized what his intentions were, but her clouded mind did not allow her to protest as he began to push against her opening. His dick was "only" about eight inches, but his girth nearly equaled that of Coach Foster.

He reached down, spread her labia with his thumbs and shoved forward. Stretching her hole all over again, O'Neill's fat cock penetrated her and began to advance up her tunnel. Feeling her holes stretch to accommodate two pricks inside her body, Penny screamed: "holy fucking shit." O'Neill kept pushing until he was balls-deep in her pussy, his scrotum resting on top of Wilson's.

"Man...this is a tight fit," O'Neill remarked as he stuffed her twat, "I think I'm going to up her grade to a B." They were face to face and he could see her smile at his remark, so he chose that moment to swiftly withdraw and then slam his thick meat back up her cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck," she gasped as they both started to fuck her tight holes. She began to bounce up and down on Mr. Wilson's lap; their hard meat sliding in and out of her holes as they double-penetrated the gorgeous blond cheerleader. Wilson reached up and grasped her jiggling tits in his hands; each a perfect handful for his long fingers. The novel sensation of feeling two cocks, separated by only a thin membrane, sliding in and out of two different holes was incredibly arousing, and Penny's naked body shivered as they fucked her. Foster and Brees alternated between crowding around the pool table, and then watching the show on the big screen; sometimes capturing close-ups with the high-def camera.

"She really is a looker, isn't she," Brees commented as he stared at the huge TV.

"That's a helluva body, there's no doubt about it," Coach Foster agreed, "wait until you feel that pussy." Penny looked like she was in the rodeo, the way she was riding Mr. Wilson's riding crop; enjoying having her ass invaded more than she ever dreamed she would.

"Yesss...fuck my holes," she urged as they continued to ram their hard poles up into her magnificent body. Her silky blond tresses flew in every direction as they drilled her front and back. Suddenly, she felt Mr. Wilson stop thrusting and her ass was bathed in warmth as he began to pump his load into her rear hole. Feeling his fellow teacher twitching, O'Neill shoved his thick rod as deep up her pussy as he could and also released his stream of sperm; spurt after spurt. The warmth deep inside her body felt strangely relaxing, and Penny's body shuddered with her own matching orgasm. "That feels soooo good," she moaned as they filled her holes.

When they had finished with her, Penny just lay back against Mr. Wilson; totally relaxed and in the afterglow of being fucked. Mr. O'Neill withdrew his shriveling prick and watched as his cum dribbled out of her wide open slit and onto the felt of the pool table. Wilson was content to let her lay on his body, his hands fondling her wonderful breasts and his pole still embedded up her ass. It didn't last long though, as Coach Foster stated: "our favorite chemist has waited long enough to feel that teenage pussy wrapped around his dick." Lifting her as if she weighed no more than a pillow, he carried Penny's incredible nude body over to one of the leather sofas where her Health teacher was now sitting. Brees sat on the edge of the cushion and the large Coach set her down on his thighs, facing away from him.

In this position, she assumed Brees was targeting her delectable ass, now that it was broken in, but she had heard the Coach's previous comment. She straddled his legs as he leaned back into the couch and felt his long, bony fingers grasp her waist. Pulling her back toward him, he urged her to raise up so that his stiff prong easily found her still open slit. His crown wedged between her plump lips, Brees pulled her shapely body down as his hard-on was swallowed by her moist hole. She wasn't as tight as she had been at the start of the evening, but as her warmth gripped his prick, her Health teacher exclaimed: "there's nothing like teenage pussy. You're right Ron...I think she deserves a B in my class, as well." He was behind her, so he couldn't see her smile, but he could feel her vaginal muscles grip his cock in appreciation; and he also smiled.

Reaching around, he held her perfectly shaped tits in his hands and marveled at how soft and yet firm they were...teenage flesh at it's finest. Urging her body back against him, he began to thrust up into her pussy as she bounced on his lap. Coach Foster was standing beside her stroking his mighty log and suddenly a sneer appeared on his face. Stepping up between their spread legs, he nudged their knees farther apart so he could squeeze his massive body closer. Penny assumed he wanted her to lick his giant crown so she reached out to grasp his fat, black pole. "I've something else in mind," he informed her as he dropped to his knees between her luscious legs. He was so tall that when he kneeled, his groin was actually even with hers and he placed his huge hands on her smooth thighs and ran them up and down her silky flesh.

Inserting his fat thumbs into her slit alongside Brees' dick, he spread her puffy lips wider, exposing the brilliant pink lining of her pussy. She thought for a moment that he was going to lick her pussy, but then put that thought out of her head...there was no way a man like Foster was going to take a chance of licking another man's penis, or lick the remains of another man's cum. Instead, he leaned in and began to rub his giant crown against her plump labia. Her eyes threatened to bulge out of their sockets as Penny realized what the Coach had in mind. She tried to jump up, but Mr. Brees tightened his grip on her breasts and held her against him as Foster pressed forward against her opening. Staring at her slit, he watched as her hole slowly spread wider with his increasing pressure.

Twisting his massive meat on top of Brees' prick, suddenly Foster's huge crown plowed through her lips and into her incredibly snug cunt. The sight of his dark, black pole sliding up into her pale body excited him and Foster increased his pressure. "Oh my fucking God," Penny shrieked as Coach Foster's monstrous tool stretched her hole to new extremes. Once inside her, Foster just kept pushing until all fourteen inches was buried up her pussy. Having two cocks expanding her cunt was too much for Penny as her naked body convulsed and thrashed and she squealed: "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." As soon as Coach Foster was balls-deep, they began to fuck the nubile blond; their two cocks acting as one giant pole. It was freakish how wide her lips were spread as they slid their rods in and out of her slit.

As they settled into a rhythm, Penny thought to herself: "what a slut I am...I actually love having my cunt stretched by two cocks. Holy shit I love being fucked!" Her hole was making "sloshing," "squishy" sounds as they shoved their cocks in and out. Her slit was stretched to the ripping point as they fucked the gorgeous cheerleader. Penny closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of having her cunt completely stuffed with hard cock. Mr. Brees was rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers, trapping and pinching them roughly. Her body shivered and trembled as Foster's massive prick scraped against her G-spot and engorged clit simultaneously. "Yesss...yesss," she moaned as they drilled her pussy, "fuck me...fuck me harder."

Both men marveled at the elasticity of her slit as they drove their meat up into her hole. Brees started to maul her wonderful tits, leaving red impressions of his fingers on her soft flesh. Penny's legs flailed aimlessly as their cocks drilled her pussy. "Fuck my fucking cunt," she screamed, "fuck me harder." Brees was the first to begin squirting his seed deep inside her tunnel and coach Foster soon followed; literally flooding her tunnel. "Oh my God, oh my God, yessss," she squealed, "cum in me...cum in me." It was like having a hot-water bottle burst inside her pussy as they emptied their seed inside her. Penny's whole belly felt warm as they pumped her full of cum and her ass writhed against Brees' legs.

"Holy crap I love being fucked," she admitted to herself as she had yet another orgasm and ground her pelvis against their meat. Brees' thighs were soaked from all the combined fluids that were leaking and squirting out of Penny's cunt. When they had finished squirting their loads deep up her pussy, she could feel their pricks beginning to shrink inside her; letting her vaginal walls shrink as well. She watched as Coach Foster's black anaconda slithered out of her hole and he immediately wrapped his arms around her and carried her back to the pool table, where he sat her down on the rail. Mr. Brees stood up and flexed his legs to get the circulation back and Foster stood in front of Penny with a huge grin on his face. He handed Penny a towel from the bar and she wiped her thighs.

She noticed everyone staring at her crotch, looked down, and saw that her slit was still wide open from the extreme stretching it had endured. "Well gentlemen, and Penny," Foster announced, "it is that time of the evening where we drink a toast to our lovely senior. Penny, this is a tradition; something we do every year and we have the empty bottles to prove it." He gestured to a shelf behind the bar that displayed six huge champagne bottles. Grabbing the closest one, he showed the bottom of the bottle to Penny and there was an adhesive-tape label with the name Jennifer and last years date written in Sharpie. Mr. O'Neill retrieved five glasses while Foster took a new bottle from the refrigerator and twisted the cork out with a loud "pop."

When the sparkling beverage was poured, they all raised their glasses as they toasted in unison: "to Penny...our newest graduate." After they had eagerly drained their glasses, Coach Foster addressed Penny: "that is a magnum bottle of champagne. It is just over thirteen inches in length, with a bottom diameter of about four and a half inches. You may wonder why I am giving you these dimensions, and it will become clear in a moment. I know you didn't fail Math, but do you know how to figure the circumference of the bottom? Well, it's pi times the diameter; which comes to about fourteen inches.

"Every year we have each put twenty-five dollars into a pot and challenged our guest of honor to fit the entire bottle up their pussy. Counting this year, there is now seven hundred dollars in the pot; because no one had been able to do it. Are you up for the challenge?"

One of Penny's personality flaws was that she could never turn down a bet, or a dare and this was no exception. Knowing that none of the other girls could do it just increased her resolve as she told them: "hell yes...I'll do it." Knowing that she would never be more prepared than right at that moment; her pussy already being stretched out of shape; she scooted back to the center of the felt and hooked her heels into the corner pockets of the table.

Brees retrieved a pillow from the sofa and slid it under her ass to give her a better angle for maximum penetration. "I understand the physics and the anatomic concerns," he proudly announced. "Throw me that baby oil," he asked Mr. Wilson, who was closest to it. He squirted oil into his palm and slathered it along the entire length of the smooth bottle, before handing it to Penny. For a moment they all just stood back and stared at the absolutely stunningly beautiful nude blond teenager on the pool table with her legs spread wide. "Yeah, no question," Brees mumbled, "best yet." Coach Foster got two more pillows for Penny's head so that she could clearly see what was happening between her legs without having to strain her neck.

Grasping the bottle with both hands, she deftly inserted the slim neck between her fleshy lips until it was about four inches deep; the point where it began to taper drastically. The men watched as her slit spread farther and farther apart as the slick bottle began to disappear inside her magical pussy. The glass became very wide, very quickly and Penny began to twist and spin the bottle as she pushed it further up inside her. Glancing at each other and shaking their heads, the men were mesmerized at the sight of her lips spreading extremely wide to permit penetration. Penny exclaimed, "holy crap on a cracker that thing is big. From my angle, I can't keep a grip on it...it's too slippery. Would one of you slide it in for me?"

They all jerked out of their trances, but it was Brees who spoke up: "again...I think I know the exact female anatomy better than the rest of you. We wouldn't want to hurt the lovely girl." He grasped the very bottom of the bottle with just his fingertips and assured Penny: "I'll go slowly...if it gets too much just say so and I'll stop."

She nodded her head in affirmation and told him: "OK...go ahead." They could see the muscles in her wonderful legs tighten; as she embedded her heels into the corner pockets of the pool table; and then go limber as she tried to relax her entire body. Spinning the bottle as she had done, Mr. Brees gently urged the glass dildo up inside her extremely flexible hole. Her opening was now spread obscenely wide as the thickest part of the magnum bottle was sliding into her. Penny was unconsciously pinching her own nipples so hard they were turning from pink to blue as she grit her teeth. "Oh my God yesss," she moaned, "stretch my fucking cunt."

Her body trembled as Brees' hand brushed against her swollen clit and he exclaimed: "that's it...you did it...the whole bottle is in your vagina." The men yelled and clapped their hands together, making sure the camera had captured the feat. Brees let go of the giant glass shaft and just left it inside her.

Penny relaxed and let out a deep sigh. Realizing the bottle was just setting in her hole, she called their attention: "watch this." Squeezing her powerful vaginal muscles, the bottle began to slide out of her pussy seemingly on it's own.

"Holy shit," was the common reaction as they watched the huge glass container emerge from it's sheath.

Knowing she had the room under her control now, Penny asked: "are you just going to stand there, or are you going to fuck me with it." Their eyes widened and Mr. Wilson grasped the end of the bottle and slid it back up her pussy. "Just take it easy," she reminded them that there was no flexibility in the hard glass. Making sure to keep the same angle, Wilson began to slide the huge dildo in and out of her hole. Her pussy was stretched to it's extreme and Penny shrieked: "fuck me...fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt." Coach Foster and Mr. O'Neill leaned over the sides of the table and sucked on her wonderful gumdrops; sometimes nibbling and biting down on her engorged nubs.

Now white from her froth, the bottle was easily penetrating her magnificent cunt and her body shivered several times from her climax. "Oh my God...oh my God, that feels so fucking good," she gasped as the bottle stretched her cunt with each thrust. When it was all the way inside her, Wilson spun the bottle several times and Penny's body tensed with an overwhelming orgasm. Her feet flew out of the pockets and pointed at the ceiling as her toes curled under. Helping her to achieve "the big one" they simultaneously bit down hard on her nipples as her body convulsed. They watched as her body then relaxed completely; it seemed to melt into the fuzzy felt covering as she went limp. Mr. Wilson eased the champagne bottle out of her pussy and they set it on the bar.