Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 05

Story Info
Penny remembers graduating.
10.9k words
4.74
9.6k
10

Part 31 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

(Although part of a series, each Reminisces story is a stand alone entry exploring possible adventures in Penny's past.)

Penny Graduates

Her fiancée Leonard had been offered the opportunity to be the keynote speaker at the graduation ceremony of his high school alma mater, and Penny was all packed to accompany him back to New Jersey. "How did you pack so quickly," he asked, "usually it takes you forever."

"Are you kidding," she responded, "I once went an entire Spring Break with just a bikini, a long t-shirt, and a belt."

"Okayyy," he mused, "just curious...what was the belt for?"

"The sophisticated evening look," she joked.

As they were descending the stairs of their apartment building, Leonard's cell phone rang and it was the airline texting him that their flight was cancelled. "No way," Penny reacted, "what happened."

"Apparently there is a huge storm system along the entire East coast and all the airlines are cancelling," he answered while studying his phone.

"So we're not going...that sucks," she exclaimed, "so you don't get to give your speech."

"I know...and I worked so hard on it," he answered dejectedly.

"I'll tell you what, you can read it to me and I'll pretend I'm a grateful cheerleader looking for a way to thank an esteemed alumnus," she suggested with a sparkle in her eyes. As they ascended the same stairs, he began to read aloud...

The next day as Leonard was pouring some juice, Penny bounded into their apartment carrying a shopping bag. "What have you got there," he inquired.

"Something to cheer you up," she grinned.

"Wow...sex last night, pancakes this morning and now this...am I dying," he chuckled as she handed him the bag. He pulled out a black graduation cap and gown and asked, "what's this?"

"So you can give your commencement speech," she told him, "I called your high school and convinced them to let you give it on Skype."

"And this is so I can wear it when I give the speech...that's so thoughtful...thank you," he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Just one thing, that came from a costume shop and labeled Sexy Graduate, so it may be a little short," she admitted.

"Hey, short and sexy...it's my wheelhouse," he joked.

Emerging from the bedroom wearing the gown, which only came to mid-thigh, he asked, "so what do you think?"

"Sexxyyy," Penny whistled, "but you know you're supposed to wear pants with that gown.

"One...I'm surprised you know that," he laughed; "and two, this is very freeing," as he swayed his hips back and forth.

Sticking her tongue out in response, she asked, "wait a minute...are you going commando under that gown?"

"Wouldn't you like to know; Miss Head Cheerleader," he smiled.

"Indeed I would," Penny grinned, just as the laptop rang to signal the beginning of the Skype session.

Leonard began his speech by thanking them for selecting him for their commencement speaker and then added: "and I would like to thank my beautiful fiancée for making this Skype possible," and he turned the laptop so that the camera would capture her lovely face.

Caught off-guard, she blurted out at the camera: "oh Hi...I didn't know he was going to point that at me so I'll just say; don't do drugs."

Turning the laptop back, he added: "yes, she really is my fiancée; so you see, you really can accomplish anything." After a couple minutes of offering the same tired banal platitudes that are included in every commencement speech he looked at Penny, whose elbow was planted on the countertop, her chin supported by her palm and her wonderful emerald eyes half closed. "Wow," he loudly remarked, throwing off his mortarboard, "I'm boring myself. I can't see you there in the audience, but I bet you look like this." He turned the laptop so they could see the drowsy blonde. The motion woke her up and she tried to look cheerful as he began a new tact with his address.

She decided to have some fun with her lovable nerd so she got up and started to perform some standard cheerleader moves, like doing jumping jacks. His eyes brightened as he could see her, obviously, bra-less breasts wobbling against her shirt. "I've been telling you how high school prepares you for the future; but to tell the truth, I hated every minute of it. Unless you're one of the popular crowd and you're off doing whatever they do; and I don't know what that is because I wasn't there; high school sucks."

Penny whispered: "I'll tell you later what they do," as she pulled her shirt down to bare first one smooth shoulder, then both.

"But to all those of you who spent high school doing science projects or practicing your cello; you were making yourselves into an interesting person. All of you in the popular crowd...it's over...you've peaked. Stuffing nerds into their lockers is as good as it gets for you." At this point, Penny yanked her blouse up over her head, exposing her marvelous breasts. They were works of art...a full 36C of firm soft flesh topped by elliptical pink areola and gumdrop sized nipples. She immediately cupped her right tit in both hands and began to give her erect nub an erotic tongue bath.

She knew that Leonard had suffered through high school and decided to show him what the popular kids did. Peeking around the end of the counter, the mystery of his undergarments was quickly solved, as she could see the front of his gown rising in an extreme tent. Being careful to keep below the counter, she crawled over until she was nestled between his legs and gently reached up to grasp his erection. Penny loved his prick and thought it was the perfect size to please her every time. A full nine inches; yes she had measured...she was a scientist's fiancée; it was very thick and filled her completely. Putting her head under his short gown, she began to lick the underside all the way from his scrotum to his crown. If she had been honest, she would have told him that in her high school she was known as the "blowjob queen." She was very selective about sex, but didn't consider oral action to be sex.

After licking his joy-stick several times, she cupped his balls in her hand and slid his length between her open lips. He made a subtle grunt and she knew him well enough to know that he was doing his best not to let his eyes drift up into their sockets. Concentrating on sucking as she let her tongue slide along his shaft, she could still hear his voice as he continued his speech, but could not distinguish his words. Penny knew her friends were not enamored with her new short hair cut, but she had to admit that her long blond tresses no longer got in her way while giving head. Reaching around, she grasped his ass cheeks and brought him closer as she swallowed his crown down the back of her esophagus.

Penny could tell he was getting close to climax by the was his balls rose in his scrotum and she heard him shout: "and in conclusion...congratulations graduates," then heard the laptop being slammed shut. Just in time too, as he began to spew spurt after spurt on cum down her pliable throat. He ran his fingers through her, newly short, blond hair and grasped the sides of her head...not tight so that she couldn't move, just holding her firm as he finished pumping. "Oh my God, I love you," he screamed as he bent over, hooked his arms under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

Still licking the last of his sperm from her lips, she answered: "I love you too...but I bet you say that to all the girls who let you cum in their mouth."

"Yes...yes I do," he proclaimed; and she knew that he meant she was the only one. He swiftly pulled the gown up over his head; leaving him naked except for his sneakers; and hugged her close to him, reveling in the way her wonderful breasts flattened out against his chest. "I don't care what you've had in your mouth," he confessed as he pressed his lips to hers and gave her a long passionate kiss. Their tongues played with each other as the kiss lasted at least ten "Mississippi's." When their lips separated he leaned down and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. Rolling his tongue around the rigid nub, he trapped it between his teeth and gently bit down. Grasping her svelte waist in his hands, he urged her to hop up onto the kitchen counter; her ass shoving his laptop aside.

"Now let me return the favor," he offered as his fingers hooked under the waistband of her tight black leggings. Making sure he also had snagged her panties, Leonard tugged and rolled the skintight garment over her delectable ass and down her silky legs, as she raised up off the counter to assist him.

Nodding toward the discarded laptop, Penny asked: "you're sure that thing is off, right...we wouldn't want to give the high school grads an advanced course in sex education."

"Positive," he assured her as he grasped her knees and gently spread her legs so he could assert himself between them. "My God you're beautiful," he complimented her as he wrapped his arms around her naked body and hugged her tight, "I am such a lucky man."

"I agree...you are a lucky man," she laughed, and then added: "I think I'm the lucky one." He released her and grasped her firm ass cheeks, pulling her to the edge of the counter. She spread her legs as wide as possible, allowing him access to her treasures as he ran his hands up and down her incredibly smooth thighs. Her prominent mound was separated by her already moist slit and Leonard used his thumbs to gently massage her fleshy labia. Watching her ass begin to wriggle against the counter, he waited for, what he called, "the magic" to reveal itself. Her slit parted all on it's own as her inner lips emerged and began to spread out like the wings of a pink butterfly. It was a sight he would never tire of seeing; a sign of her pure arousal.

Leaning in, he inhaled the intoxicating scent of her sex and closed his eyes momentarily. Sometimes they went at it like animals, but times like this he liked to savor the moments and realize that he was with the girl of his dreams...something he truly never thought would happen. Her nectar was starting to drip out of her hole and he leaned closer so that he could extend his tongue and lick the space just below her opening. With just the tip of his tongue, he lapped at the sides of her mound; first one side, then the next; from bottom to top. Judging by the twitching of her thighs, Leonard knew Penny was extremely excited and responded by flattening his tongue against her slit and drawing it slowly upward. Noticeably, her erect clit was now protruding and he made sure to nudge it with his nose as he continued to lick her gash.

Parting her fleshy lips with his thumbs, he once again marveled at the vivid pink inside her tunnel; it was so bright, it seemed to glow as the blood rushed to her capillaries stimulated by her nerve endings. Her wonderful ass cheeks squirmed as he inserted his tongue inside her pussy and used it as a scoop to gather her sweet juices. "Mmmm...good," he mumbled as he tasted and swallowed. He knew she was near climax so he gently slid his index and middle fingers up inside her hole as he captured her clit between his teeth and gently nibbled.

Suddenly his face was drenched by her stream of cum and she was screaming: "oh my fucking God, Leonard," as her naked body convulsed on the counter. Her marvelous legs shot out and wrapped around his head as he continued to finger-fuck her pussy and lap at her slit. As the shivering of her thighs subsided, she unlocked her legs; letting him breathe again; and collapsed back onto the counter, her magnificent breasts jiggling as she lay back. "Holy crap Leonard...you are sooo good at that," she gasped, "I didn't even know I could squirt until you came into my life. You are like the Godfather of foreplay." Seeing a grin covering his entire face, she continued: "but right now I need to feel that big, beautiful cock inside me...I need my fiancée to fuck the shit out of me." Smiling widely, he stood against the counter while she wrapped her long, shapely legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Cradling her firm ass cheeks in his hands, Leonard lifted his gorgeous blond fiancée off the counter and, somewhat awkwardly, carried her into the bedroom. Penny nearly laughed aloud as she felt his sizable boner slapping against her cheeks as he walked. When he gently set her nude body on the side of the bed, she scooted back so that she was centered on the comforter and proceeded to spread her legs and arms wide in an open invitation; as if to say, " come get me." He just stood by the bed for several second, marveling at the blond goddess that was his for the taking. "You know," she suggested, "it would be so much sexier if you lost the sneakers and socks." Grinning, he didn't even bother to verbally respond; he just pulled off the garments and threw them in any direction. As he crawled deliberately up between her legs, she stuffed one of the pillows under her wonderful ass to help with maximum penetration.

With her pelvis now pointed upward, she bent her knees, making an even more inviting target, and simply said: "fuck me baby." On his knees between her pale thighs, Leonard rubbed his large crown up and down her slit; partly to make sure it was lubricated, but mostly to tease her. She kept pushing her groin up to meet him, urging him to penetrate her and he finally acquiesced. He watched as his crown pushed against her slit, separating her fleshy lips and then disappearing into her hole. He loved the way her labia surrounded and gripped his meat as it slid up into her warm, juicy cunt. The very first penetration was always so special to Penny, the way his fat prick stretched her tunnel as it advanced inside her. "Oh God that feels so good," she groaned as he stretched her pussy.

It was always special to Leonard also, and he just held still, savoring the moment. Every time he made love to her he had to remind himself: "I'm fucking Penny, the girl of my dreams. My cock is buried inside her cunt." Her pussy was so tight around his shaft, it was like putting on a glove two sizes too small and every time Leonard was inside her; it felt like the first time. Snapping out of his daydream, he began to slowly withdraw until just the head was left inside...then he shoved forward, burying his log balls-deep up her pussy.

"Yeah baby," she gasped, "just like that...fuck your little Penny's cunt...fuck me baby." He began to slam his fat meat in and out of her sopping wet hole, fucking her as hard and fast as he could, his scrotum slapping against her ass. Grasping her cheeks in his hands and digging his fingers into the soft flesh, he rammed in and out of her so hard that her marvelous breasts jiggled like bags of Jello as they flattened out on the sides of her chest. "Yesss...yesss," she moaned as he drove into her, "fuck me baby...fuck me...I love your fucking cock." She had closed her eyes as if to concentrate on the sensation and he thought that she was never more beautiful than when she was being fucked. Her pelvis was tilted upward by the pillow so that he was actually driving downward into her hole, giving him more leverage so he could thrust even harder.

He was pounding her pussy so hard that he thought the bed was in danger of breaking...it wouldn't be the first time. Both were perspiring heavily now and their groins slapped together with a "squishy" sound as Leonard's fat prick slammed in and out of her hole. Looking down at her wonderous nude body, he once again reminded himself that he was the luckiest man on earth. There was nothing in the universe he would rather do than slide his cock into her snug little cunt. He released her cheeks, certain he had left bruises, and planted his hands beside her shoulders as he thrust into her juicy tunnel. Leaning down, he sucked her left gumdrop into his mouth and ground it between his teeth.

Her body shuddered and she begged him: "cum in me baby...do it now...I need to feel your seed inside me." Almost there, Leonard bit down harder on her nipple and jammed his rod deep up her cunt. Grinding his groin against her swollen clit he began to pump his load against her womb. "Oh my God...yessss," she screamed, "fill my cunt...cum in me baby...fuck me...fuck me." Her magnificent naked body was writhing beneath him and she could feel his hot sperm filling her pussy as his cock twitched and spurted. Her vaginal muscles convulsed as they squeezed his meat, trying to milk every drop from his balls. "Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as her long legs pointed toward the ceiling and her toes curled, "oh my God, Leonard...fuck my cunt."

When his balls were finally empty, Leonard collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. Not wanting to seem inconsiderate, he rolled to the side, letting his shriveling prick slip out of her opening. They held each other in their arms, completely contented (and spent) and Leonard risked a comment: "I don't want to seem insensitive, but I absolutely love fucking you."

Perspiration beading on her forehead, Penny grinned and answered: "are you kidding...I was thinking the same thing. There is nothing I would rather do that have you inside me. I swear every time we fuck, it gets better."

With a grin as big as hers, Leonard responded: "I guess that bodes well for the future Mrs. Hofstadter."

"It certainly does...I am one lucky girl," she told him as she rested her head on his arm and closed her eyes. Drifting off to sleep, completely contented and totally satiated; seeing how cute and silly Leonard had looked in his cap and mini-gown, Penny was reminded of her own high school graduation and the extremes she had gone through to graduate with her class. Senior year she had dated Jimmy, a musician who played bass guitar in a local "cover" band. If the song was currently popular, their band learned it. Everyone always assumed she strictly dated jocks, but she found musicians to be more carefree and fun. Jimmy's band, The Mustangs, had a deal to play in a local bar every Friday and Saturday night and Penny would often (OK, almost every Friday) leave school early to help set up the equipment...she was their "roadie."

Problem was, that meant she skipped out on the last class of the day, which happened to be Health class. Health was a requirement; you had to pass it to graduate and Penny needed extra credit to pass. Mr. Brees was the Chemistry teacher who also doubled as the Health teacher and he had a reputation for assigning front row seats to all the attractive girls who were known to wear short skirts. It was well known that if you gave him a nice "show," even sometimes a glimpse of panty, he would bump-up your grade. Penny needed more than that, so one Friday just before class she slipped into the bathroom and removed her panties. During class, several times she crossed and un-crossed her shapely legs, deliberately giving him an unobstructed view of her mound. He stared directly at her crotch and smiled, assuring her that he had seen her treasure. When the bell rang, he approached her and requested she stay after class for a few minutes.

Now Mr. Brees was an odd-duck, and no one really ever wanted to be alone with him. Kids had nicknamed him Ichabod Crane and now that Penny thought about it...he had been an earlier version of Sheldon. There was a running debate among his students concerning his wardrobe. Every day he wore the same outfit: khaki pants and a weathered-look long-sleeve denim shirt. It had been debated for years whether they were the exact same clothes every day or if he had several outfits of the same style. One day Penny had taken it upon herself to solve the mystery and she had broken a pen and left a tiny drop of ink on his chair so that it would leave a permanent stain on his pants. This way, the next day they would know if the pants were the same ones. Unfortunately he had still had his lab coat on from the previous period and had only stained that...the mystery continued.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers