Big Bang Theory - Penny's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he disappeared into his room, Penny calmly called out, "good night, sweetie. He sure likes to hear his own voice, doesn't he," she asked Leonard.

"Yeah, he's extremely loquacious," he agreed.

"Yeah...loco...that's a good word for it," she grinned. Leonard was about to explain loquacious, but decided against it when she looked him slyly in the eyes and told him, "I hope you don't think I'm done with you."

"Well, it'll be a few minutes," he began to elaborate but stopped when she stood in front of him.

"I think we can get you recharged sooner than you think," Penny whispered as she deliberately and slowly lowered her cat-skirt, tail and panties in one motion.

"Holy shit," Leonard gasped when she stood before him totally nude. She was absolutely gorgeous...a blond goddess. Her legs seemed six feet long as she stood proudly in front of him. Her prominent mound resembled two peach halves with a coin slot between them and was as bald as the day she was born. He told himself, "she really IS perfect." Trying unsuccessfully not to stare at her pussy, Leonard confessed, "I love the shaved look...very sexy."

Penny ran her fingers through her crotch and told him, "oh you do, do you. Sometimes I leave a thin landing strip, but I like it this way too...glad you like it."

"Very erotic," he commented, still staring between her legs.

Grinning, Penny spoke: "see I told you," as she gestured to his already erect pole. "Are you ready to reciprocate," she asked while sitting beside him and spreading her legs.

Jumping off the couch and crawling between her marvelously long legs, Leonard gushed, "it will be my absolute pleasure." He fought the urge to tell her he loved her as he ran his hands up and down the length of her legs all the way to her crotch, marveling at their smoothness. "Your legs are like silk," he commended her, feeling his prick throb. As he stroked her inner thighs, he was amazed at the sight of her slit actually opening on it's own..untouched, and her labia spreading apart...inviting him inside. Inching forward, he used his thumbs to spread her glistening flaps even farther apart; and thought to himself that they resembled the wings of a butterfly. Leaning in, his head nearly touching her groin, Leonard breathed in her scent and could actually feel the heat from her pussy.

He could see up inside her, and it was the most vivid shade of pink it reminded him of neon. Holding her apart, he blew warm air up inside her hole, making her perfectly round ass cheeks undulate against the sofa cushions. He extended his tongue and slowly licked the sides of her slit from bottom to top several times before actually inserting it inside her. Releasing her lips, Leonard continued to massage her silky thighs while lapping up the moisture seeping out of her opening. Gently, he began to actually chew on her fleshy lips while slowly sliding his forefinger up into her slit. After slipping his finger in and out of her juicy pussy several times, he removed it and spread her fluids all around her crotch. He attached his lips around her cunt and sucked her juices into his mouth; her hips bucking back and forth as she jammed her groin into his face.

He had been purposely avoiding her clit, even though it was protruding very prominently, and now carefully caught it between his teeth and nibbled. Penny's naked body jerked violently and fluid gushed out of her pussy, soaking Leonard's face. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as her body twitched and her thighs trapped Leonard's head between them.

After several seconds, just as Leonard wondered if he were going to suffocate, Penny un-clenched her thighs, releasing him and he leaned back with a surprised look on his face.

"Holy crap on a cracker, Leonard," she gasped, still catching her breath, "no one has ever made me squirt before...where the hell did you learn that."

"You know...google," Leonard grinned as he wiped his face with his hand and then licked it off. "You taste good," he assured her.

"I need to feel your big beautiful cock inside me...I need you to fuck me...now," she demanded, as she spread her legs farther apart and inched her ass to the edge of the sofa. Leonard could feel the blood pulsing in his penis as he stood between her widespread thighs; about to fulfill a dream. She was an absolute fantasy come true as she leaned back against the sofa, reached down, hooked her fore and middle fingers into her pussy and pulled her lips wide apart. Her lubrication was actually dripping down between her ass cheeks as Leonard rubbed his bulbous head up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. They both held their breaths as he began to push forward, putting pressure against her opening and watching her lips being spread even farther.

Once he was tightly against her opening, Penny released her labia and let them close around his crown, guiding it into her hole. Fighting the urge to ram into her, Leonard pushed forward as slowly as he could, enjoying the feel of her tight tunnel as it gripped his hard meat. It felt like he was sticking his prick into a warm bowl of pudding. Penny's eyes rolled back into their sockets as she felt every inch of her pussy stretch as he advanced inside her...it was even better than she had hoped. When his balls finally nudged against her ass, she groaned, "oh my God Leonard...I love your cock."

Thrusting his chest out, he thought to himself, "well, if you love my cock...you must love me," nearly convincing himself. Looking down between their legs, it finally hit home in Leonard's mind, "holy shit...my cock is inside Penny's pussy...I'm fucking Penny...the most beautiful girl I've ever met." Slowly he began to withdraw his pole, mesmerized by the sight of her plump, juicy lips gripping his shaft. They both watched as he pulled out until just his crown remained inside her, and then slowly slid back into her sheath.

The sensation of her pussy expanding and contracting so slowly was almost agonizing for Penny, and she reached up to knead her own marvelous breasts. After the fourth time he withdrew, Leonard paused and then, without warning, slammed his cock up into her hole as hard and fast as he could. It took Penny's breath away and she gasped, "oh my fucking God, Leonard...fuck my fucking cunt baby...stretch my fucking hole...fuck me...fuck me hard." He grasped her thighs and began to ram his hard meat in and out of her hole as violently as he could. They could hear his balls slapping against her ass as he slammed into her pussy, stretching her lips with every stroke. "Fuck me baby...fuck me...I love your fucking cock." He leaned forward and captured her left gumdrop between his teeth, carefully biting down. "Ohhh yessss," she wailed as he felt her body convulse and squeeze his cock.

Luckily for Leonard, he was now on his second wind and he knew he could last longer the second time around, so he gave Penny no chance to recover. He continued to slam into her juicy hole, listening to the squishy sound of their bodies slapping together. When he withdrew, he could see that his cock was now coated with her white froth, and it seemed to spur him on even more. He pressed both his palms against her wonderful breasts and squeezed them in unison, trapping her aroused nipples between his fingers and squeezing. Penny's marvelous naked body was writhing on the sofa as Leonard released one nipple, reached down between them and rolled her pea sized clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Her body jerking and twitching, she screeched, "oh my fucking God...I love you Leonard...fuck my fucking hole...oh my God your cock feels good."

Leonard heard what she said even though he knew it was just exclamations in the throes of passion, and still he convinced himself she meant it. There was nothing he wanted more right then than to cum inside her pussy...fill her cunt with his seed...and he increased his intensity. As if reading his mind, Penny reached down to the base of his prick and pressed her fingers together, preventing him from ejaculating. Looking into her eyes with a surprised expression, Leonard heard her say, "not yet baby...I'm enjoying this too much for it to be over...keep fucking me."

Hardly believing his good luck, Leonard grinned and wrapped his arms around the blonde goddess. Spurred on by adrenaline, he held her tightly as she wrapped her silky legs around his waist, and picked her up. Turning around, Leonard flopped back on the couch with Penny now in his lap, still impaled on his pole. Planting her knees on either side of him, Penny started to ride him like a rodeo star. Rising up and then jamming down, she shoved his fat pole up into her cunt. He grasped her perfectly round cheeks in his hands and slammed upward every time she jammed her body down, grinding his pelvis against hers. "Oh my God your cock feels sooooo good Leonard," she squealed, "fuck me baby...fuck my little fucking cunt."

"Your pussy is sooo tight," Leonard gasped, as he tried to keep up.

"We are a perfect fit," Penny proclaimed as Leonard watched her tits flop up and down like a pair of water balloons. A fine sheen of perspiration covered her nude body and Leonard thought she had never looked more beautiful.

Just then the door of 4A flew open and a very drunken Howard and Raj stumbled in. Howard started to speak, but when they saw the two intertwined bodies on the sofa, they both just stood in the doorway and stared. Leonard and Penny never missed a stroke, but Penny glanced over her shoulder and said, "hey, I'm the one who grew up in a barn...close the door." As if in a trance, Raj just nonchalantly shoved the door closed, and they inched closer to the couch.

"Holy crap you're beautiful," commented Raj (since he had been drinking at the party), his eyes fixed on her bouncing breasts.

"Thank you sweetie," she acknowledged, "so how is the party...is Kurt looking for me."

"You don't have to worry about your boyfriend," Howard answered, "Disco-Queen girl has his tongue down her throat."

"Oh...Ashley...she's a big ole slut-bag," Penny spat out, "but I con't care...Leonard is my new boyfriend...aren't you sweetie."

Grinning from ear to ear, Leonard just nodded his head and hugged her closer, enjoying the feeling of her magnificent tits flattening out against his chest. "Well are you guys just going to stand there, or are you going to join us," Penny asked. Leonard was extremely reluctant to share his dream-girl, but the fact that she had called him her boyfriend, was enough for him.

"I didn't know it was an option," Howard rejoiced as he shoved his green tights down to his feet and pulled them free. Under his tunic Penny could see that his prick was exactly what she expected; a slender five inches, resembling a Ball-Park frank. Raj followed suit by slapping his Norse God helmet to the floor and, nearly falling, pulling his costume off.

"Holy crap on a cracker," Penny gasped when she saw Raj's hard-on spring into view. It was at least eleven inches long and as thick as her wrist as it waved from his crotch. She was no size-queen, but had always wondered what a really huge cock would feel like inside her. She leaned forward against Leonard and pushed her superb ass backward, "well Howard, you've been staring at my ass since I moved in...how about putting that prick to good use." Resting her head on the back of the couch, she reached behind her and spread her soft cheeks wide apart, inviting Howard to take her." Normally she avoided anal sex, but due to Howard's size (or lack thereof), she threw caution to the wind.

Her brown hole glistened with her juices that had dripped down between her cheeks, as Howard stood behind her and presented his shaft against her opening. Leonard hugged her tight as Howard pushed past her sphincter ring and slid all the way into her tight asshole. Penny moaned as she felt her body being invaded by a second cock. She had never been double-penetrated before and if felt surprisingly good. Instead of feeling expected pain in her ass, it just felt snug. As they began to slowly, simultaneously slide their cocks in and out of her holes, Penny closed her eyes and, almost violently, kissed Leonard. "Mmmm, that's nice," she moaned into his mouth, feeling both her holes filled.

Howard and Leonard started slowly and gradually built up speed and force as they fucked Penny's tight holes. She didn't even object when Howard began to lightly slap her wonderful cheeks. The firm flesh barely jiggled when he increased his intensity and her ass flesh began to turn bright pink. They were slamming their hard-ons into the blond beauty, fucking her as hard as they could; with Leonard's lips attached to first one perfect nipple, and then the other. Howard squeezed her cheeks in his hands, leaving imprints of his fingers in her rosy skin. Raj was standing to the side watching his friends fuck the most beautiful body he had ever seen, while stroking his prodigious pole...waiting, and hoping, for his turn.

"Oh my God," Penny screeched, "fuck me...fuck me. Cum in me...fill my fucking holes...I need it."

Staring at the most flawless back he would ever see, Howard really didn't need any extra encouragement as he rammed into her asshole and held there while pumping his load deep in her sphincter. Feeling Howard's rod twitching against him through Penny's thin membrane, stimulated Leonard beyond the point of no return and he also shoved his cock up into her perfect body and ground his pelvis against hers. He hugged her tight against him, as if afraid to let go, and emptied the contents of his balls deep in her belly. The sensation of of both tunnels being filled with hot liquid at the same time triggered a spasm in Penny's body as she shook and quivered between them. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, "I love fucking cock...fuck me...fuck me harder."

They ground and pushed their pricks into her body as far as they could, trying to reach deeper into her holes. Leonard didn't want the moment to end because he was afraid it would never happen again, and just stared into her emerald eyes as they rolled back in her head. Howard backed away from her body, letting his shrinking hot-dog slide out of her ass and used Raj's tights to wipe the cum as it dribbled out. Exhausted, but still horny, Penny rolled off Leonard and sat beside him on the sofa, leaving him with a shit-eating grin and an erection that didn't seem to want to quit. "You know you're sitting on Sheldon's spot," a worried Raj informed her.

"I don't see him out here," she retorted, staring eagerly at the meat waving in front of him, "now get over here and let me get a closer look at that monster." Raj stood between Penny's knees, trying not to stare at her flawless body, as she reached out with both hands and grasped his pole. She felt like she was holding a baseball bat with a huge purple knob the size of a tennis ball. The skin of his prick was an even darker caramel than on the rest of his body and she just gazed at it...admiring it. It was heavy in her hands and when she stuck the tip of her tongue out to lap at the drops of pre-cum, it was all Raj could do not to explode in her face. Sensing this, Penny used the same technique she had used with Leonard, and squeezed the base of his log between her fingers. Leaning forward, she attached her supple lips to the bulbous head, unable to get it fully into her mouth.

She released his penis and began to run her tongue all the way up the lengthy shaft, from the base to the tip, several times. Intentionally slathering her saliva along his length, Penny fondled his scrotum as she licked. Raj tried to think of anything to keep him from climaxing: how hot it was in India...the stench of a billion sweating Indians; and it worked. Now seeing the method to her madness, Raj watched as Penny pulled his cock to her chest and then used her hands to squeeze her magnificent tits together around it. "Fuck my tits," she ordered, while staring into his eyes.

Raj replaced her hands with his own and pressed her wondrous globes of soft flesh together, trapping his shaft between them. "Oh my...that feels amazing," he murmured, feeling his prick surrounded by her warmth. "They are soooo soft," he exclaimed in such a low voice that it was barely audible.

"I'm glad you like them...I'm pretty proud of them," she informed him, "and they've gotten me a shit load of free drinks." Raj began to slide his penis up and down the valley made by her incredible breasts, his droplets of pre-cum mixing with her perspiration making for the perfect lubrication. Penny was absolutely mesmerized at his size...it took so long for the entire length to pass between her tits. Sticking out the tip of her tongue, she licked his huge head every time he slid upward. Holding her beautiful tits in place as his hips thrust upward, Raj began to rub her gumdrop nipples with his thumbs; feeling more confident and comfortable with each stroke. Shivering at his gentle touch, she admitted, "that feels sooo good...but I need to feel that monster inside me. Would you like to fuck me, Raj?"

She thought he might get whiplash, he shook his head so vigorously. Penny grabbed a throw pillow from the sofa and then slid down onto the carpet. Laying on her back and splaying her endlessly long legs obscenely wide, Penny placed the pillow under her ass, raising her pelvis in the air. "I want to be sure every inch of that monster is inside me," she explained as she reached down with both hands and spread her plump labia wide. She couldn't take her eyes off Raj's penis as it waved in front of him...she wasn't sure that the horses on her families' farm had a penis that large.

With his hard-on in his hand, Raj paused to gaze at the body before him. She was the most beautiful, perfect creature he had ever seen... her nude body a study in perfection. He ran his huge crown up and down her glistening slit, making sure it was slippery; and he heard Penny urge, "go ahead Raj...fuck me." She propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch the penetration...eager but still apprehensive because of his size. Pushing forward against her slit, Penny could feel the pressure as his crown attempted to split her labia. Raj's large crown flattened out against her opening as he pushed forcefully forward until finally his head slid into her hole. "Oh shhhittt," she groaned as her slit was spread farther than it had ever been. She was so wet that it made the incredible penetration possible and Raj grasped her trim waist firmly as he pushed steadily forward.

Raj was in heaven: his cock was inside the girl he dreamed about every night...he was fucking Penny. With her pelvis tilted upward, Raj just used his weight to slide inch after inch of his monstrous pole down into Penny's cunt. She watched the penetration almost in a trance of disbelief. "How in hell could something that big be disappearing inside me." It was like watching a fence post being pushed up her cunt as it stretched every inch of her tunnel. The sensation was exquisite...indescribable...as Raj made contact with every nerve ending inside her pussy. Penny's naked body was writhing under him as Raj's scrotum finally bumped against her ass cheeks.

It felt to Raj like Penny's pussy was on fire, and he just sat there staring at her lips stretched around his massive shaft. "Holy crap Raj," she moaned, "jam that giant fucking cock up my pussy...stretch my little fucking hole...fuck me sweetie...fuck me...fuck me." Taking a deep breath, Raj began to slowly withdraw his horse-cock, and Penny could feel his bulbous crown scraping against the walls of her cunt as it progressed. Her magnificent body squirmed as Raj withdrew and Penny began to fondle her own fleshy tits. Her stretched out hole shrank as he pulled out and now she craved to have him deep inside her again. She didn't have long to wait, because Raj held her waist firmly and shoved forward with all his strength, burying his gigantic cock into her hole. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me...oh my God I love being fucked."