Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny watched Rod walked in the room as the door opened, walked pass the foot end of the bed to the far end of the room and placed his briefcase and plastic bag on the counter with full mirror and the bathroom door to the left.

Rod saw Penny standing just outside the door in the mirror. He turned towards the door, "Come in," he called Penny.

Penny hesitantly stepped in the motel room and looked around. It's a small room as she suspected with a queen size bed, its headboard against the left wall and side tables with lamp shades on both side; maybe a three feet of space between the right edge of the bed and the front side with a cooling/heating unit under the window; a walk space a little wider than the room door between the foot end of the bed and the right side of the room.

"Oh my God! Really?!" Penny screamed in her head as she saw the mirror on the wall, floor to ceiling and two feet wider than the bed; 20" TV mounted on right corner ceiling and small desk below it and DVD player and room phone. At least it looks and smell clean," Penny commented.

Rod grinned when he saw Penny's reaction of the wall mirror. "Do you want to use the bathroom?" Rod asked as he gestured towards the door to his right.

Penny closed the door behind her and locked it, "Y...Yes," Penny said and walked towards Rod then stopped in front of him. "Please keep this between us..." Penny said with a pleading tone.

"Penny, I don't want trouble either. I'm too old to ruin my marriage or any trouble at work so you don't have to worry, Ok?," Rod said and tapped Penny's right shoulder with his left hand.

Penny nodded and went in the bathroom then closed the door. "Even the bathroom's small," she mumbled as he saw the shower stall. She placed her bag on the counter next to the sink and looked in the mirror. "So you're really going to do this?" She asked herself in the mirror, "There's no other way," She finally said disappointingly. She turned on the shower then stripped her clothes off, tied her hair in a ponytail with an elastic hairband, checked the water temperature then stepped in the shower. Her thoughts were in limbo as she took a shower without wetting her hair.

Rod took out one of the three medicine bottles from his briefcase, "Extra strength will do," He said grinning. He popped a blue pill in his mouth then took a bottled water from the plastic bag and chugged half the content. After a couple minutes He heard the shower turned on, he glanced at the bathroom door before he started taking off his clothes.

Rod laid down on the bed, looked in the wall mirror at the foot of the bed, took a pillow and placed it against the headboard as he adjust his position in the middle of the bed. He looked in the mirror again, "Oh yeah," he said smiling as he played with his flaccid penis.

Penny walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She saw Rod's unpleasant sight on the bed, man-boobs, beer belly and all. "At least that looked promising... What the hell?... You just didn't..." Penny said in her mind disgusted with her thoughts as she saw Rod's penis.

Penny unconsciously stared at Rod flaccid cock as he played with it, 'Still no erection' she wondered. Observing its soft five inch penis with his right hand wrapped on it's base, flopping and twirling it around. She was suddenly startled by Rod's voice, "Aahemm... You looked refreshed."

Penny faced Rod and saw him smiling and motioned for her to come close. She stepped closer to the bed then saw his left hand point to her towel covered body and waved it up and down.

Rod watched the towel drop and almost drooled as he stared at the most gorgeous naked being he ever laid eyes on in real life. Young beautiful face, perfect firm 34 inch breast/32C that seems to defy gravity, flat toned stomach, an hour glass shaped body, a tight looking bald pussy, and perfectly toned smooth legs.

Penny managed to hold her laugh when she saw Rod's face ogling over her. She finally decided to make the move if she want this to be over with. She moved on top of the bed, knelt next to Rod's left hip then sat on her heels.

Rod watched Penny wrapped her left hand over the his cock head and gave it a squeeze. Rod let go of his cock as Penny's hand slid down then gave his soft cock a settle pull, stretching its length then lowered her head.

Penny engulfed Rod's cockhead with her mouth then sucked it as her hand slowly jerked its shaft. "Why the heck its still soft? This the first..." She wondered.

Rod watched Penny suck and jerk his limp cock and with her hair up in a ponytail, he has a perfect view. He let her do her thing till he felt his blood slowly filling the veins and channels in his penis. He cupped Penny's right breast, feeling its stiff nipple against his palm.

Penny felt a little spark of pleasure when her nipple twirled against Rod's palm as he moved his hand in a circling motion with its finger tips spread out caressing its skin. Then she noticed his cock twitch then slowly started to get hard against her hand.

Rod felt Penny's hand got tighter around his shaft as she stroked it up and down while sucking and licking its cockhead. He squeezed Penny's breast then pinched its nipple before he tapped her hip.

Penny looked at Rod with his cockhead still in her mouth, "Turn around," Rod told her and knew what he wanted.

Rod moved his upper body to his right, positioning his body slightly slanted across the bed that gave him a line of view of the wall mirror.

Penny turned her body on her knees facing his leg, went on all fours with his body between her planted arms and knees. She adjusted her position placing her head on top of Rod's semi erect penis.

Rod placed his hands on Penny's thighs and guided her to where he wanted her bottom. He intended to have her legs under her armpits so he can freely move his head to look in the mirror.

Penny shook her head as she saw their position in the mirror before she took hold of Rod's cock and lowered her head once more. She tightened her lips around it shaft just under its crown then started bobbing her head in rhythm with her hand sliding up and down its semi erect shaft.

Rod looked in the mirror and watched their 69 position as Penny bobbed her head. The scene in the mirror was so erotic that his cock twitched and he could feel the pill taking effect. He knew it started fully working when he could feel the heat in his cock, it's a side effect he thought. He placed his palms on Penny's bottom and started rubbing her pussy lips with his thumbs as he watched Penny's lips tightly sliding up and down his shaft.

"What the... His cock getting hot?" Penny asked in her mind as she felt the warmth radiating from Rod's penis seemed to intensify as it gets harder and harder in her mouth and hand.

Rod finally felt the full pleasure of Penny's lips on his shaft. He let a soft grunt as Penny sucked his cockhead. He then repositioned his head and started licking her cunt when he was visually satisfied.

Penny couldn't deny the pleasure building up inside her as she felt Rod's tongue all over her wet pussy while he rubbed her swollen clit. She gasped as Rod's cock slipped out of her mouth. The tingling sensations on her pussy made her head tilt up facing the mirror. She saw their position in the mirror with Rod's cock fully erect, although the sight of the cock were quite impressive, it brought back the disgusting thoughts of her with an old man and particularly the unsightly figure under her.

Rod watched in the mirror the transformation on Penny's face from being in pleasure state to being uninterested or much more of a disgusted look. He just shook it off his mind and started to finger fuck Penny's tight wet pussy till he heard her gasped before he started sucking her clit.

In spite of Penny's reservation towards Rod's physical appearance, her body responded positively from the arousing pleasure she felt all over her pussy. "Oh Fuck! That feels good..." Penny thought to herself as she let out a soft moan.

Rod saw how gorgeous and erotic Penny's face looked in the mirror that's toxic and addictive to see that made him more excited, he wanted to see more.

Penny felt Rod's shaft twitch and grew in her hand as she held it on its base. "Fuck!... Shit!..." she screamed in her mind as she tried to shake off the thoughts of Rod's cock inside her aching cunt. She lowered her head and started sucking Rod's bulbous head. "Maybe I can make him cum and be done with this," she thought as she gave Rod the blowjob of his life.

Rod loved the feeling of his cock in Penny's mouth as her lips tightly sealed around its girth as it slid up and down its shaft and sucking it hard. He knew her intention but he won't let her spoil his plans. "Ok its time to fuck," Rod said and spanked Penny's right butt cheek.

"Damn it..." Penny mumbled to herself as she straightened up to her knees. She turned and lifted her right knee over Rod's body and moved towards the side table.

Rod saw the disappointing look on Penny's face as she took a packet of rubber out of her bag. He watched her moved to his side, sat on her heels, tore the packet open, tossed the empty packet, and placed the rubber over his cockhead and rolled it down its shaft with both hands.

Rod wanted to see Penny in orgasmic state and fuck her without the condom that he totally forgot to talk it over with her. "Can we do this without the rubber?" Rod asked.

Penny looked at Rod and shook her head, "Nope," she said with a little attitude. She wouldn't do it without protection even if she wanted to. She's two days short to be completely in the safe period, "I have to take those pills again," she thought.

Rod didn't like how Penny reacted, "I could tell you don't like this... It was your idea, at least show interest or act that you do," he told Penny.

Penny didn't respond but stared at Rod's thick eight incher with the rubber on.

Rod knew that Penny liked to be fucked but she's holding off for what he think he knew is the reason why. "Ok, let me offer you something that might help get what we both wanted," Rod said ready to pull out his trump cards.

Penny looked at Rod showing interest in her eyes as she ran her fingers on both side of her head pushing her loose hair behind her ears.

Rod was mesmerized with Penny's beauty for a sec and his cock twitched from the thoughts of his scheme, "Ah... I got to fuck you the way I want... no rubber... and each time you cum, I'll take a month off your required advance... but you have to tell me when your cumming for it to count," Rod said.

Penny still contemplating of too close of a window of being fertile but the thought of less money she has to come up with was too good to pass off. "Ok but no humiliating stuff or anal... and you have to pull out..." she countered.

Rod just grinned for a response.

Penny just slowly shook her head with a hint of a smile when she saw his face lit like a child that got his toy that he wanted. "Can I move in tomorrow?" she added.

"Loosen up... enjoy the sex... show interest... I'll hand you the key after we're done here," Rod said.

Penny grab hold of Rod's penis by its hilt and pulled the rubber off with one pull.

Rod jerked as the rubber slipped off his penis and snapped on Penny's hand.

"Ow, jeez..." Rod gasped as couple of his pubic hairs got caught on the rubber.

"Sorry..." Penny said as she sank his head between her shoulders then tossed the condom to Rod's face.

Rod liked how Penny's attitude changed, "Oh yeah.." Rod thought and smiled inside.

At first, Penny doesn't want to admit how much she wanted to be fucked but she can now have something in return for showing it. "Well, lets see how much I can get off," Penny said in her mind.

Penny stood up on her feet and motioned for Rod to straighten lengthwise with his head towards the headboard. She knew what men want to see and hear to get them blow off quick but she's planning to get as much as she can before Rod blows his.

Rod followed as instructed and placed the pillow Penny handed him under his head. He watched Penny positioned her feet on both sides of the pillow that gave Rod a perfect view of her bald mound then placed her hands against the headboard for support as she lowered her body. He watched eagerly as Penny's pussy lips parted slightly as she knelt.

Penny moved her knees to position her cunt on top of Rod's face. She leaned forward supporting her upper body with his arms against the headboard as she lowered and aimed her pussy on Rod's mouth.

Rod's hands automatically went to her hips and slid down to Penny's thighs as her pussy made contact with his mouth. He heard her gasped when he slid his tongue between her moist slit and smelled and tasted her unusual sweet pussy juices.

"Ung... Ohh fuck... that feels good..." Penny softly moaned as she straddled Rod's face.

Rod was looking up at Penny watching her face intently as he licked and tongue fucked her wet pussy. It aroused him just seeing her gorgeous young face react from the pleasure he's giving her with his tongue.

Penny bit her lower lip as she concentrated gyrating her mound, pressing her swollen pussy lips against Rod's tongue. Her mouth formed an O as she felt Rod's lips enclosed her clit with his tongue pressing against the nub. Her body shivered from the intense pleasure that jolted from her clit. Her right hand unconsciously went to her right breast, caressing and pinching its hard nipple.

Rod's loving every moment watching Penny's erotic reactions from his pussy licking, particularly her soft moans of pleasure that made him more eager to pleasure Penny. His right hand slid from her thigh up to her left breast and couldn't believe how firm her breast to the touch as he squeezed it.

Penny gasped heavily as she felt Rod sucked and nibbled her clit while both her nipples were being pinched. "Oh fuck... Ung... Yesss..." Penny moaned as she felt her orgasm nearing its peak.

Rod watched eagerly as Penny let go of her right breast and braced herself on the headboard and started grinding her mound on his mouth. It didn't take long when he felt her bottom started to shake as her mouth formed an O.

"Oh... Oh... Umm... Fuck I'm cumming," Penny almost screamed as her right hand fell on top of Rod's receding hair and moved her pelvis radically, grinding her clit on Rod's mouth.

Rod sucked and licked Penny's swollen nub as he kept his eyes focused on her pretty face. His arms practically wrapped around Penny's thighs with his hands on her inner thighs as he held them open as it started to pin his head.

Penny's body convulsed as she released her cum, "Unnngg... Oohhh... Umm..." she moaned.

Rod lapped on Penny's cunt opening as her bottom jerked with each release of her cum. "Sweet Jesus!" Rod thought to himself as he tasted the unusual sweetness of Penny's cum juice. He felt his cock got harder from seeing Penny's face in pleasure.

Penny slipped to her left off Rod's face and laid on her back as she breathed hard.

"That wasn't too hard, isn't it?... And that's one off the contract," Rod said as he moved up to his knees and positioned himself by Penny's head.

Penny noticed Rod's stiff penis as he moved closer, "Wow, his cock looked much bigger," she thought to herself.

"I'd say, why resist the inevitable? Its going to happen anyway. So why not go with it and have fun?" Rod said as his cock touched Penny's lips.

"What the heck, why not..." Penny said in her mind, agreeing with Rod. She'd just focus on his cock and turn blind with the rest and perhaps get as much as she can out of it. "Well, at least his cock's not disappointing," she finally thought.

Rod watched Penny started kissing and nibbling the under side of his shaft from its tip to his balls. Then slid her tongue back to its tip, raised her head and engulfed its cockhead.

Penny propped her upper body on her elbows and bobbed her head back and forth as Rod's cock slid in and out of her mouth. "Geez, his cock feels even warmer..." she thought.

Rod slowly fucked Penny's mouth, enjoying her tight lips around his shaft till he's quite satisfied before completely pulling out of her mouth. He moved backwards on his knees to the edge of the bed then instructed Penny to move crosswise on the bed.

Penny sat up, checked and fixed her ponytail with both hands before scooting into position in front of Rod. She laid down and spread her knees outward like an invitation.

Rod couldn't believe how hard his cock felt as he looked down on Penny's perfect body. Everything about her seems to affect his thoughts and couldn't decide which sex position he wanted her in. One thing for sure, he want to see her face in pleasure.

Rod crawled in position between Penny's spread thighs and planted his hands beside each of her shoulders. "Put it in," he said as he stared down her pretty young face.

Penny reached down between their bodies with her right hand, took hold of Rod's hard warm penis by its shaft. She gave it a couple of jerks, reminding her of its length. She held it just under its crown and guided it to her opening.

Penny spread her thighs wider as Rod's cock made contact with her opening. She slid its head up and down her wet slit till she felt it slick and well lubricated with her cunt juice.

Rod felt Penny's hand made circling motion with his cockhead against her opening as she pulled down that gave him the cue.

Penny gasped silently as Rod's cockhead squeezed through her tight opening. Her hands went up to his hips as he started to push in.

Rod slowly thrust an inch of his shaft in and out of Penny's tight opening till he felt her hands pulling on his hips for his next cue.

Penny bit her lower lip as she felt her opening stretched tightly around Rod's shaft as it slowly went in deeper in her pussy.

"Jeez, that's tight..." Rod mumbled as he felt Penny's tight opening gripping his shaft like a rubber band. He kept his eyes on Penny's face as she react from his slow thrust, "Just fucking gorgeous..." he said in his mind.

Penny gasped and dug her fingers on Rod's hips as his cock bottomed to its hilt. "Oh my God... it feels good... fuck!" she screamed in her head. She never felt a cock so warm inside her that made her love canal burn up in desire and with the fullness of her tunnel made her pussy muscles contract.

Rod felt Penny's pussy squeezed and milked his shaft as she made settle yet obvious gyrating of her bottom. He felt her hands pulling down on his hips as her pelvic mound grinds against his pubic hairs. "Oh fuck... control it Rodney boy..." he thought when he felt the urge to cum.

Penny spread her knees further apart as she felt Rod's cock started to slide out of her tight pussy. Her breathing became heavier as Rod's cock slowly slid out and back in adding an inch with each thrust.

Rod slowly fucked Penny's wet pussy adding inch at a time till he got into full length before he started picking up the pace. He felt her hands on his hips seemed to coach his rhythm and he's loving how Penny finally gave in.

Penny's quite surprised how much pleasure she's experiencing with Rod's cock and she felt she can reach another orgasm in no time. "Oh fuck me... Uhh..." she said softly as Rod's pace became a little faster.

Rod wanted to pound Penny's cunt, fast and hard but he controlled the urge to do so or he'd loose it and blow his load sooner than he wanted to. He fucked Penny for a few more seconds till he felt his orgasm just approaching its peak and glanced in the wall mirror before he completely pulled out of her.

Penny released an audible gasp as Rod's cock slipped out of her love hole and was a little disappointed when her orgasmic pleasures suddenly got cut off.

"On your knees..." Rod ordered Penny.

Penny moved into all fours and spread her knees apart as Rod positioned behind her between her legs. She felt his left hand on her lower back guiding her butt up till she felt his cockhead slipped inside her pussy.