Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 01

Story Info
Penny put up her only asset to lease Apt 4B.
10.1k words
4.42
34.4k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Its been a tough and rough year for Penny having only a source of income as a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory and her pursuit of becoming an actress wasn't going no where. On top of that she caught her boyfriend Kurt of four years with another girl. She's in desperate need of a place of her own when she left Kurt and been staying with friends while apartment hunting.

Penny finally had a break when she was informed of a vacancy from a friend of a friend of a friend of a transvestite that left his/her apartment for an immediate job fulfillment. From what she heard about the place, she couldn't pass it up and determined to do anything to have it. She decided to take the day off to go to the leasing office first thing in the morning and deal with her boss later on; knowing it would cost her another 'convincing' in her boss' office.

Penny wore a white sleeveless five button up shirt, mid-thigh length pleated skirt and pair of white sneakers. She wanted to look simple and yet alluring. She managed to find the leasing office located on the third floor in a four story office building. Holding the doorknob to the office suite, "Ok, I can do this," she said to herself, took a deep breath before opening the door.

Penny saw a man sitting behind an office desk on the left side of the office typing on a keyboard. She was a little disappointed when the man seem to be old, maybe in his late 50's or early 60's. She smiled when the man turned to look at her as she closed the door, "Hello," she greeted man.

"Wow!" Rod screamed in his head as he saw Penny smiled at him.

Penny saw two more office desks on the right side of the office as she scanned the office, filing cabinets and drawers on the far left corner, separated by a glass partition looks like a meeting/break room with glass oval table and six swivel chairs inside. She saw the man stood up when she walked towards him. She couldn't but notice the obvious beer belly and extra padding hanging around the man's waist area.

"Good Morning, how may I help you Miss?," Rod greeted Penny as he noticed there's no wedding ring.

Penny extended her right hand, "Hi... Penny..."she said then smiled again showing her perfect teeth.

"She's gorgeous," Rod commented in his mind. "Hello Penny... Rodney... Rod..." Rod said, all formalities thrown out, as he shook Penny's hand then gestured to the left chair in front of the desk, "Have a sit Penny..." Rod offered. "How may I help you?" he asked as Penny sat down.

Penny hanged her shoulder bag on the back rest of the chair and sat down. "Ahm... I'm looking for an apartment," she said and she saw in Rod's eyes his interest for her. "If he could have been much younger..." she said in her mind.

"Yes, I can help you with that. We have few vacancies in different areas. Do you have a specific area in mind and I can search one for you?" Rod said as he marveled the beauty in front of him.

"Ahm... Yes... the one on North Los Robles Avenue?" Penny said with an innocent look she could manage.

"Hmm... I don't believe we have one available around that area," Rod said with a concerned look.

"Aw... I guess I'm too late," Penny said with a disappointed look.

"Too late?" Rod asked with a questioning look.

Penny told Rod all she knew about the vacated Apartment 4B, "...I think Louie or Louise..." She finished.

"Hmm... Let me check..." Rod said and started typing on the keyboard.

Penny sized-up Rod and thought he could have been a handsome hunk in his younger years and maybe a football player, a total jock. "He seems nice but can I go through with this?..." she asked in her mind, " ...Ugh... He's just too old!... and married?" she finished as she noticed the wedding ring on his finger.

"Damn, she's one gorgeous gal. Would be nice to have her as tenant with benefits," Rod thought to himself and grinned internally.

Rod's happily married for over 40 years but the only thing that he wanted different was their marital sex. His wife grew up in a conservative family and would only have sex in missionary position. He talked her into trying a couple positions and even tried oral sex with her but she never ever have him do any of it again.

Rod resorted into watching porn to fill his sexual fantasies and practically became addicted to it through the years; until two years ago that he actually had the chance to fulfill his sexual appetite when a couple of tenants, a single mom and a fresh college graduate, offered him sex in exchange of favors in regards to their rent. He managed to make advantageous sexual deals that favored him for a few months till they were financially stable and able to pay their rent on time. Now there's this young gorgeous being that somehow lit his sexual desires more than anyone else.

"Ahhh... Here we go... I see it now..." Rod said while staring at the monitor.

"What? Is it available?" Penny asked excitedly.

"It was vacated very recently and we still need to clean up and do some little work before we can lease it. Company Policy and Regulations," Rod told Penny.

Penny told Rod her situation, about her ex, Kurt, and needing a place to stay, "I'll do the cleaning and I'll sign a waiver or something. I just need a place now," Penny said with a pretty pleading look.

"This might be that chance," Rod said in his mind. "Ok. How about fill up the application and see what WE can do from there?" He told Penny.

"Uhm... Ok..." Penny said.

"Great! Let me print the documents..." Rod said as he moved and clicked the mouse then walked over to printer to retrieve the papers.

"Oh God," Penny exclaimed in her mind as he watched Rod, "You can do this," she finally thought, convincing herself.

Rod handed the papers to Penny as he sat down, " Here you go. You can bring it back at your convenience," he told Penny.

"Ok, this is it" Penny said in her mind and took a deep breath. "Can I fill this here now? I really want this apartment," Penny said and gave Rod the sweetest smile she knew how.

"That's fine. Here..." Rod said and handed Penny a pen, "...Just let me know if you have any questions filling up the form."

Penny took the pen and gave the papers a quick scan. Penny let out a sigh when she read the monthly rent and the required deposit. She squirmed on her seat when she read the required credit report, "I'll be surprised if I even have any score at all," Penny commented in her head. "Oh crap, advance rent for a bad credit report? I don't even have enough for the deposit," she said in her mind.

Rod saw Penny's uneasiness as she read the documents, "That's a good sign," he thought.

Penny laid down the papers on the desk and started writing on the form. "So where's your partners?" Penny asked as she wrote .

"Pardon me?" Rod asked with a confused look.

Penny glanced to her right and pointed the pen towards the two desks then went back on what's she's reading.

"Ah, Tony and Helen? Tony's meeting with a client and Helen's on family vacation." Rod told Penny as he watched her tap the end of the pen on her lips while she look at the paper. "Damn she's such a beauty and what a body, Tony would love her."

After a few minutes, Penny handed the papers back to Rod, "Here you go," she said with a nervous smile. "I can do this. I have to," she said in her mind.

Rod looked at the papers and smiled internally as he read what Penny filled in on the application. "This will be easy," he told himself.

Penny saw in Rod's face a concerned look, "Did I missed something?" she asked then bit the right corner of her lower lip.

"No, you got it all. Its just..." Rod said then looked at Penny's pretty green eyes, "I'll just be frank with you Penny... Do you have at least the deposit with you?"

Penny bit her lower lip as she looked at the wall behind Rod, "Um... I need to use the restroom?"

Rod eyed Penny, "Oh yeah, sure, ah its just two doors down to the left," Rod said and took a key from the drawer and gave it to Penny.

Penny stood up and took the key from Rod, "Thank you, will be right back," she said and turned then purposefully dropped the key.

Rod didn't miss the show Penny just performed and he couldn't take off his eyes on those lovely toned legs as she bent down to pick-up the key.

"Take a good look old man," Penny said in her mind as she took a much longer pause to pick up the key. She then straightened up and head out the door without looking back.

"Wow its actually going to happen," Rod said to himself and grinned as he stared at the door as it closes.

Penny stared at herself in the mirror, "You really going to do this?... I have no choice, right?" talking to herself in the mirror. She made a deep sigh, unbuttoned her shirt and took her bra off and stuffed it in her bag. She buttoned her shirt up except the top two, leaving a nice view of her cleavage. She cupped her breasts through her shirt and gave it a push then straightened her shirt. She took a last look in the mirror then went back to the office.

Rod didn't missed the change Penny made with her outfit as she entered the office, "Damn she's gorgeous... Play it cool Rodney," he told himself.

Penny sat back on the chair, "So... What were you asking?" she asked as she straightened her back on the back rest and her shoulders back that made her chest more prominent.

Rod stared at Penny's chest and saw her nipples protruding against the fabric of her shirt. "Deposit?... and after reviewing your application, I'll need advance of three months that's if your credit's good," Rod told Penny while intentionally looking at her chest.

Penny saw Rod's interest, "Uhmm... I honestly don't have enough for the deposit... Is there anything I can do for some sort of arrangement?" She said as she started playing with the third button of her shirt then gave Rod a pretty smile.

Rod made eye contact with Penny's green eyes. "What are you suggesting?" he asked hesitantly.

"Well, maybe I have something that you're interested to help me out?" Penny said as she unbuttoned the third button then leaned forward exposing half of her breasts between her open shirt with its nipples covered.

Rod leaned forward and glanced at Penny's chest, "If what you're suggesting is what I think it is, I could only help you with due dates. You still have to come up with the amount due."

"Shit, its better than nothing. Just need to work extra hours and I'm sure I can borrow the rest or do something on the side," Penny thought to herself. "Ok..." she said to Rod.

Rod stood up and walked to the door and locked it then took his cell phone from his pocket with his right hand, press some buttons and raised it to his right ear. "Tony, where are you?... Ok... When are you heading back to the office?... Ah Ok... I'm meeting a client for lunch... Yeah sure... Yeah, tomorrow if You don't catch me in the office..." Rod finished talking then put the cell phone back in his pocket.

"So what did your partner said?" Penny asked.

"We'll talk for details during lunch, my treat. But first I need to check your assets," Rod said as he walked towards Penny.

Penny saw the transformation on Rod's face as if he's a different person from earlier, "Wh... What do you..." she was saying but was cut off when Rod grab her right arm and pulled her to stand up in front of him with the desk behind her.

Rod took Penny by her slim waist, lifted her and sat her on the desk. He spread her opened shirt exposing her perfect firm breasts its pink nipples protruding like an invitation. "Those are the nicest breasts I've ever laid eyes on," Rod commented as he cupped her left breast.

"Your partner's coming soon?" Penny asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, just want to see what you're offering," Rod said as he laid his hands on her thighs and slid it up under her skirt.

Penny felt Rod's hands slid up to her hips and hooked his fingers on her panty line and started pulling it down. She unconsciously lifted her butt as her panty slipped down. "Do we have time for this," Penny asked.

Rod managed to slip Penny's panty off after a little struggle getting it off her snickers. "Just a quick peek," Rod said. He'd planned to see her pussy the moment she agreed and he won't let this opportunity pass by just in case she change her mind.

"We still need to discuss..." Penny was saying when Rod cut her off, "Just spread them lovely legs. Just do what I say so we'd be done quick," Rod ordered.

Penny was taken aback by Rod's tone of voice that's quite a change from the soft spoken person she talked to just a few minutes ago. She thought of saying something but decided to have the situation she's in to be over with and most of all, she doesn't want to loose the apartment.

Rod flipped over Penny's skirt as she leaned back with her arms propped on the desk for support and spread her thighs. "Wow!..." Rod screamed in his head when he saw Penny's perfect shaved pussy, "I got to have a taste," he mumbled as he knelt in front of Penny's spread thighs.

Penny didn't like what she thought she heard Rod mumbled but she spread her legs wide as she propped down to her elbows. She stared at the ceiling with a weary/irritated look.

Rod admired the sight in front of his face as he moved closer. He couldn't believe how tight Penny's pussy looked. Its outer pussy lips were puffed, accentuating its slightly parted inner lips like a blade, straight, smooth and stiff. His heart beat went fast from excitement especially when he smelled its sweet scent. "Sweet Jesus!" Rod said with excitement.

Penny kept staring at the ceiling as she forced herself not to laugh when she heard Rod's reaction. She suddenly tensed when she felt his hands by her knees, pushing them wider. She bit her lower lip when she sensed Rod's warm breath on her mound and anticipating what's coming.

Rod ran his pointed tongue between Penny's slit from the bottom end up to its clit in one quick pass. He then inserted his tongue in her pink hole, savoring the unusual sweet taste of Penny's cunt juice.

Penny kept staring at the ceiling in spite of Rod's tongue wriggling inside her cunt and sliding up and down her slit. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." She said to herself. Then her concern came back as the thought of Rod's partner suddenly came to mind. She don't want to add another predicament she's already in, "...That's enough please. I don't want your partner walking in on us like this," Penny said with a concerned plea as she looked down between her legs with Rod's face buried on her mound.

Rod pressed his tongue down hard against Penny's slit as it slid up to her clit and enclosed it with his mouth and sucked it till he heard her moan.

Penny couldn't stop her moan as she felt tingling pleasures on her clit. Her right hand went to Rod's head pushing it, "Stop... Stop..." she told Rod as she straightened up.

Rod let go of Penny's thighs and stood up. "I got to admit Penny, you have the sweetest pussy I ever tasted," Rod said as she watched Penny slipped off the desk, straightened her skirt with her hands then started buttoning her shirt. "Ah... Thanks?" Penny said as she looked around for her panty.

Rod picked up Penny's panty from the floor and handed it to her. "Well, you're definitely worth taking any risk. Let's have lunch to talk things over, my treat.

Penny's mind was in such a hurry that she fumbled everything she touched. "Ok... Where to?" she asked as she put her panty in her bag.

Rod looked at the wall clock, "You should go now. I'll prepare the papers and I'll text you where to meet," Rod suggested.

Penny couldn't agree more as she heard Rod said 'Go' and started walking towards the door. "Could you please keep this between us?" Penny asked as she opened the door.

Rod nod his head and waved his hand shooing Penny to go, "God she's gorgeous! You are one lucky chum Rodney. Sorry Tony, I have to play with this one first," he commented in his mind as she watched Penny stepped out the door.

Penny noticed something before she walked out, "What the heck?... No hard on?... Wow that's a first," Penny thought as she shook her head. She walked briskly down the hall and almost bumped into a well suited elderly man, gray hair and all as she turned the corner.

"Whoops, sorry," Penny said as she backed briefly then smiled at the old man, "Pardon me," Penny said respectfully before proceeding to walk and turned the corner.

The old man got to eye Penny before she stepped aside, "What a beautiful gal," he commented as he continued to walk.

Penny paused for a sec then back stepped and peeked at the corner. She watched the elderly man walked passed the first two doors and entered the third door. "Holy crap! That was close," Penny whispered to herself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny met Rod at one of the popular restaurant in Pasadena where locals meet for casual or business transactions. They each ordered an appetizing lunch from the menu but Penny wasn't in the mood to eat, her thoughts were preoccupied of the situation she got herself into. Rod pretty much didn't touch his plate, busy from ogling over Penny's beauty and planning stuff in his mind what to do with her.

Rod fed Penny some legalities, some bogus information and twisted some policies to get him more leverage and trump cards to play against Penny.

Penny's thoughts were over loaded of what she can and can't do, what options she has, etc. She's quite disappointed that Rod won't give any free rent but only give her time to come up with the money due each month in exchange for sex. She was hoping to just give a blowjob but that's not Rod wanted. This deal would have been easier for her if Rod's much younger than she was expecting him to be. "Advance of three months worth?!... Ugh... he could be older than Dad," She thought to herself.

Rod's thoughts were full of imagination of what she could do with Penny in bed. Although she emphasized that sex doesn't mean fuck till he drops meet, he knew he can work around that. In spite of his ED, he swore to himself that he felt his flaccid cock twitched from the thoughts of it all, "time to bring out that darn blue pill," he said in his mind.

"Ok... One last thing," Rod said as he slid a sheet of paper and a pen on the table towards Penny, "...sign this please."

"What's this?" Penny asked as she started reading.

"Like a promissory note but modified... In case you cry wolf," Rod said and gave Penny a smile.

Penny signed the paper as she shook her head then slid it back to Rod.

Rod took a quick look over of the sheet of paper, "Ok we're set... Shall we?" Rod said and stood up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny followed Rod into a sleazy two-story cheap motel and parked next to his car near the stairwell located at the very end of the structure. She looked around the parking lot and saw three other cars parked spread out in the lot then she felt like a cheap whore. She saw Rod by the foot of the stairs waving his right hand signaling for her to come carrying a briefcase and a plastic grocery bag in his left hand. She took a deep breath and exhaled before exiting her car.

Rod watched Penny walk towards him then swung his right arm towards the stairs, "After you pretty lady," Rod said as she got close to him.

"Just Penny... I don't feel like a lady," Penny said as she walked pass him and started up the stairs.

Rod saw the sad disappointing look on Penny's face. "Penny, just think of this as a business deal just like I do," Rod said as he followed Penny up the stairs while staring at her perfect toned legs.

Penny sensed Rod's eyes focused on her legs behind/under her, "Maybe he'd cum from just looking," Penny wished in her mind. She stepped aside as she reached the second floor landing. She then followed him towards the corner and almost bumped into him as he stood in front of the door.

Rod raised his hand with the room key attached to a rectangular pink plastic in his fingers as if showing it to Penny before inserting it in the key slot.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers